BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,659)

Showing posts 113,161 - 113,180 of167,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

What's the pretend controversy of the day, birfers?

Any progress in the courts after Oily's latest failures?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
WAR!!!!!
"BETRAEUS!
CIA's Talking Points Were 'Edited' to Play Down Terrorism...
Director Knew Immediately Al Qaeda-Linked Group Responsible for Benghazi...
***ROCKETS FIRED FROM EGYPT HIT ISRAEL***
They are going in on Israel. They now obama is weak. If he won't protect our own, he sure won't protect Israel.
And he said plainly WHY they were played down. But you're not interested now are you? As to Irael, would you recommend Obama intervene militarily? Has the U.S. not done enough?(as it should).
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
Bachmann is going to nail those bastards.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/bachmann-weve-got-...
What a combination for "nailing those bastards"; the dynamic trio of failed Bachmann, Goebbels-style WND.com and Guru. Ha ha. Why oh why do you make mocking you so easy, guru? Is it intentional?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...you are nuts bro. If you don;t think this is the same guy ask me any question about real estate, gold, silver, or anything else. It is me ahole. Just because I can get down and bang with idiots like you doesn't mean I can't call you a morn and an asshole. You are exactly that.
Go ahead, I will school you asss like I did her.
You don't have to get down with me, you are already at the bottom. I'm still looking down at you from way up there. You have no class, are gross, vulgar, really disgusting. On a par with LRS. You know zilch about R.E. or investments or gold or any precious metal or anything that requires smarts, for that matter. You are good at having multiple monikers, unequalled at plagiarizing (how many times have I caught you now?) and cut-and-paste, almost on UnAmerican er hmm pravda lady aka patriot ha ha warrior's level. You are the garbabe can AND its contents of the United States. A loser who is too feeble to admit it, a closet-living poor mixed-up sexual failure. Do I look down on failures like you? You betcha.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last statement proves you did not write all those exchanges on investments and real estate with Terri. You are the pinnacle of ignorance. "He is going to be impeached", you wrote. You are nuts, ignorant and live in fantasyland. The man's just been reelected, is the people's choice. Who the hell is gonna impeach him. Tell me why not one congressman, not one senator, of ANY party, has even come close. And you should have listened to Gov Christie who said of Romney : "I don't beleive in scapegoats (referring to Romney's lame excuses for losing) and you lose, you lost". Bang, put that in your pipe...

Lookee everyone. Read the reply. Proof of total ignorance. Dismissed, Gomer.
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
really?
NIXON.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...were the 4 deaths fabricated too? how about obama's cowardice?
sorry azzhole. you are black, don't you have any dignity/honor left?
Same discourse given the poor protesting black guy about to be lynched for supposedely looking sideways at an ugly white woman : "you are black, don't you have any dignity/honor left?"

As Rogue famously put it, in so many words, blacks should be grateful they were forced to come here.

Scene aboard American great ship, 1650 :

First future black slave chained to his bunk : This is awful, I was kidnapped, forced here, in chains, so little food and starving, pissy water, whipped, humiliated, separated from my family;

Guard, Rogue's great grandfather : Ungrateful bastard, you should be happy, that we are bringing you to such a fine place where you will be unpaid whipped slaves until 1765 and treated badly for 200 years after that like second-class citizens. Stop whining and thank these nice white people. Bet you can't wait to get there.

Futu
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
...now dumbass obama just made the Twinkie go extinct.
Explain how Obama did that.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
HE|_|_ YES!
Jesus knows evil when he sees it!
He sure does. HE also recognizes American er hmm pravda traitor Lady when he spots her.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you know why the Vikings called Newfoundland "Vinland"? You see, the Viking flourished during the Medieval Warm Period which was hotter than it is today. And when the Vikings landed in Newfoundland they found wild grapes and named it "Vinland" but wild grapes no longer grown on Newfoundland because it is toooo cold.
Ah, toooo cold? Yep, and the Libtards think we are in Global Warming too!!!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The above statement ezaily makes the top 5-ever list of idiotic imbecile foolosh uneducated dumb declarations.
Well, how do YOU explain why there were wild grapes on Newfoundland a thousand years ago but there are none today? It is fat that a thousand years ago it was 2-3 C hotter then than it is now!
And how do you explain to poor grape harvest in France this year? This year France had the coldest and wettest summer in 50 years. Do you think that might be the reason for the poor grape harvest?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Can any of you Libtards explained why that during the Medieval Warm period it was 3-5 F hotter than it is today? And how about the Roman War Period THO thousand years ago when Israel was not only warmer, but wetter?
I mean, what was mankind doing ONE or TWO thousand years ago to cause those warm periods?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The above statement ezaily makes the top 5-ever list of idiotic imbecile foolosh uneducated dumb declarations.
I admit it, I am the all-time typo champ, though I'm sure you understood, Rogue. Re-read :

The above statement easily makes the top 5-ever list of idiotic imbecile foolish uneducated dumb declarations.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

I think it funny that you Libtards assume that just because the Earth gets warmer, that there will be drought... every where. But during the Medieval Warm Period Mongolia was not only warmer,,,,, it was wetter. The Gobi Desert shrank, there was plenty of brows for the herds and agriculture and their population boomed.
It was when the Earth returned to a more moderate temperatures that there was a drought in Mongolia! And the Gobi Desert grew, the grasslands died and the people went hungry. So they when to the Khan and told him they were hungry so Genghis Khan took his people to China .... to get food!
And in 1989 their was a drought and famine in France and they over through the king and cut his head off. Starvation is a great motivator.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Oh, what happened to the Mayan Empire? It waned away during the Medieval Warm Period. Yes, the Yucatan was in a drought that lasted over 300 years.
Meanwhile in our Southwest the Anasazi Indians flourished because there was enough rain to raise their maze (corn). And when the climate moderated in the Twelfth Century they went into a drought, the crops failed and the Anasazi left.
Sometimes moderate weather caused drought like it did in our Southwest and like it did in Mongolia. Climate Change is NORMAL. Learn to live with it and either move or die!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if it's just "anyone", but in your case, it's automatic. Oh, and throw in ALL birthers and tea partyers. And those (if the shoe fits...) whose sole vocabulary is trash and veiled homesexual come-ons. Sorry they don't work, LRS.
Veiled come ons? Really jacqazz, your English is not what you think it is. LMAO!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to get down with me, you are already at the bottom. I'm still looking down at you from way up there. You have no class, are gross, vulgar, really disgusting. On a par with LRS. You know zilch about R.E. or investments or gold or any precious metal or anything that requires smarts, for that matter. You are good at having multiple monikers, unequalled at plagiarizing (how many times have I caught you now?) and cut-and-paste, almost on UnAmerican er hmm pravda lady aka patriot ha ha warrior's level. You are the garbabe can AND its contents of the United States. A loser who is too feeble to admit it, a closet-living poor mixed-up sexual failure. Do I look down on failures like you? You betcha.
What on Earth makes you think anyone looks up to you? You're at tickturd level remember? You are one screwed up individual jacqazz. Seek professional help for you narcissistic azz cause you're sick dude. Seriously.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Veiled come ons? Really jacqazz, your English is not what you think it is. LMAO!!
Without using foul language or profanity, please show one and all any spelling or grammatical error(s) in "veiled homosexual come-ons" . Don't avoid responding as per usual.

BTW, and even though English happens to be my second language, it is still so much better than your version. That's inexcusable as it is your only one and you can't even do it right.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

No matter what you're compared to jacqazz, you lose. HaHaHa gutter trash
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What on Earth makes you think anyone looks up to you? You're at tickturd level remember? You are one screwed up individual jacqazz. Seek professional help for you narcissistic azz cause you're sick dude. Seriously.
So lame. So profane and trashy. Yes, I look down on you. It comes naturally, like a reflex. You're nothing, zilch, zero, nada, niente, rien. Not even good enough for composting. I would ignore hulks like you if you were not so noisy, foul-mouthed and didn't stink so much. Romney must be so proud of you. Bet he wishes the dems had given your mom some condoms.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit it, I am the all-time typo champ, though I'm sure you understood, Rogue. Re-read :
The above statement easily makes the top 5-ever list of idiotic imbecile foolish uneducated dumb declarations.
But you can not tell us why you think that way. Sad, very sad. Still can't explain why there were wild grapes in Vinland (Newfoundland) a thousand years ago but there are none today?
soadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
nEVER WILL oBAMA SHOW THE TRUTH HE LIE AND AVOID UNTIL THE SUCCESSION IS Final

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 113,161 - 113,180 of167,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE