BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#128218 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to hear how this relates to Obama's birth certificate....
...hey goofball. Here is why nobody listens to you and why you are so confused about life. Study it.
http://www.waylandgop.com/WRTC_BLOG_DIR/wp-co...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128219 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!!
This was the REPUBLICANS that did this!
You don't even LOOK at the crap you post!
Waa laa

EVEN Republicans WANT the TRUE VOTE ...
NOT FRAUD ...

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128221 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to hear how this relates to Obama's birth certificate....
The "real" LRS is my Wingman ...
Far CRY from WHAT "you" are :)

Toodles !!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#128225 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
Why are the Republicans passing all the voter suppression laws then?
You mean voter ID.

Why wouldn't you require ID to vote dummy. You need ID to get into a movie you idiot. The UN observers that were here were astounded to know that you could vote in this country without showing ID. Why? Because it invites fraud you moron. You didn't study this did you gramps. Now do your homework and STFU!
http://www.waylandgop.com/WRTC_BLOG_DIR/wp-co...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128226 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did the Republicans put the untested software on the Ohio voting machines?
WHY ???
Dolphins found shot, slashed, stabbed with tool ...

NOT an EASY answer to IT, is there?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#128230 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
tee hee hee
...it is past your bedtime. Go to bed.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#128237 Nov 18, 2012
I am watching Obama's press conference in Thailand and a Blooming Idiot (Bloomberg) Reporter asked him about our economy and whether we should go to a system like ..... CHINA has?
Ya know, you can't make this crapola up.

“Laser Guided Sanity”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#128247 Nov 18, 2012
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't we all glad that George Washington didn't let things go?
We'd still be a British colony.
Worry not,the Muslim,African,Indonesian,Trai tor,Anti-Christ,Black Panther,Weather Manipulator will still be our president.

Regardless of how many asinine post you dump on topix.

Regardless if Murdoch,Kochs,Trump spend everyday and every dollar they have trying to get rid of him.

He is here 4 more years,like it or lump it.

And yes,you can quote me on that.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#128251 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
So you can't explain it, huh.
How is it possible to forget to scan what is on a document, when you scan the entire document?
They certainly didn't forget to scan that one-of-a-kind error, huh?
You are a RETARD, WoTARD!
What sorry, muddled thinking.

Let me 'splain it to you. The Birther Fantasy:

Evil White House gets LFBC from Hawaii that says "Born in Kenya". It has a genuine seal and stamp. Woo-Wee!

Evil White House then fabricates a false BC using Adobe Illustrator. Rather than scanning the genuine stamp and seal from the authentic BC and incorporating them into the fake BC, they forge a stamp with "THE" misspelled and completely forget about the seal.

See? It all makes sense if you were kicked in the head by a horse when you were a kid.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the ticket! After receiving documents from HDOH, the White House simply forgot to scan the "missing seal" and registrar's stamp, opting to fabricate an erroneous stamp instead.
UR a real piece of work.
<quoted text>
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#128253 Nov 18, 2012
Goat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Indonesian school record, Tard!
Great!!! Now you birthers have another document that says Obama was born in Hawaii.

RationalState

#128255 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Authentic certified copies have a seal, Obama's LFBC document does not, therefore it is not an official Hawaii DOH issued document, despite what the liars at Hawaii DOH say in their letter.
The evidence is undeniable, WoTARD.
You have never seen the actual certified document that HDOH sent to the President so you cannot say it lacks a raised seal. However, Savannah Guthrie and other White House reporters were allowed to peek at the genuine article, and Ms. Guthrie even photographed it and felt the raised seal.

<><><>< ><><>

But BirfoonBoy would rather believe that the White House chose not to scan that document—the one with a raised seal—opting instead to create a pdf without a seal.

It all makes perfect sense if you were kicked in the head by a horse when you were a child.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? You think the certified copies did not have a seal? Got a clue what a certified copy is?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#128257 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
So what?
It is a fraudulent document!
Simple, Explain the missing seal and the error in the registrars stamp.
We know that Hawaii DOH did NOT create that long form birth certificate.
It contains a one-of-a-kind error that has never been seen on any other known Hawaii DOH issued long form birth certificate.
None of those copies, including the digital copy, were created by Hawaii DOH, WoTARD!
Obama and his minions are responsible for that error and missing seal, WoTARD!
SHEEPLE, we are still waiting for you to post ANY COPY of Obama's long form birth certificate that contains a raised visible embossed seal that was released to the public in April 2011.
Even the hard copies do not contain that seal,(but they do contain that same one-of-a-kind error).
All copies are fraudulent documents.
You are failing this assignment spectacularly because the smart people know it can't be done.
http://alohareporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

RationalState

#128259 Nov 18, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's focus on one undeniable Birther truth.
Simple, Explain the missing seal and the error in the registrars stamp.
We know that Hawaii DOH did NOT create that long form birth certificate.
It contains a one-of-a-kind error that has never been seen on any other known Hawaii DOH issued long form birth certificate.
Tacky is a one-of-a-kind error.

Yup, the White House, the Seat of Power and all that is Evil,(staffed with a gazillion lawyers) forged a BC with "THE" misspelled and they forgot about the seal. Nobody noticed, not even the President, himself a Harvard Law graduate.

It all makes perfect sense if you were kicked in the head by a horse when you were a child.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128262 Nov 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your idea of volunteering is coming to topix, cut-and-pasting and plagiarizing[NO] and praying and reciting hypocritical[your tale, I sit on MINE][PATRIOTIC]oaths of allegiance as you circulate petitions to tear[BRING] the country asunder[TOGETHER]. Please refrain from volunteering.[THAT was someone else's SUGGESTION]
So FAR ...
I'm STILL FREE to DO as I "want" to DO ... ;~)
NOT as "you" want me to DO!:)
;~)
So true, and for once we agree. No one, particularly not me, has the right to tell you to be a phoney and a hypocitacally religious zealot. You do it so well by yourself. We'll leave the phoney patriostism for another occasion. Were I in the infantry with you, I'd watch my back.

RationalState

#128264 Nov 18, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is that you have never explained how a clearly defined error could be construed as a smudge, DIPSHIT!
Oh that is right, YOU CAN'T!
It might appear to be a "clearly defined error" to a person who doesn't understand the intricate technology of a stamp, pad, and ink.

Hee hee.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128265 Nov 18, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won because people voted with their hands out for the candidate who promised to fill them with handouts.
If you, like your clay feet hero Romney, feel that handouts got 60 million votes and a repudiation of a far-right gimme-gimme programme, then I do feel sorry for you. You are the pits. Now, feel free to hurl your trademark profanity, as it is all you have.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128268 Nov 18, 2012
Johannes wrote:
CONSERVATIVES BAN MUSIC
From 1980 through 1982, The Beach Boys and The Grass Roots separately performed Independence Day concerts on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., attracting large crowds. However, during April 1983, Watt, while serving as Secretary of the Interior, banned Independence Day concerts on the Mall by such groups. Watt said that "rock bands" that had performed on the Mall on Independence Day during 1981 and 1982 had encouraged drug use and alcoholism and had attracted "the wrong element", who would rob people and families attending any similar events in the future. Watt then announced that Las Vegas singer Wayne Newton, a friend and endorser of President Reagan and a contributor to Republican Party political campaigns, would perform at the Mall's 1983 Independence Day celebration. During the ensuing controversy, Rob Grill, main singer of The Grass Roots, stated that he felt "highly insulted" by Watt's remarks, which he termed "nothing but un-American".
Right on, Johannes. What hypocrisy. Watts was one of Reagan's cabinet crooks. Talk about holier-than-thou preaching from the dung heap! And the height of moronism, as I believe it is him who isnpired world-reknowned environmentalist Ronald Reagan to declare that trees are nature's greatest polluter.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128272 Nov 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have never been a fan of the United Nations. In fact I think they need a neutral location. Like Antarctica!
U.S. denies visas to Iran officials for U.N. meeting: report
Reuters
DUBAI (Reuters)- The United States has denied visas to Iranian officials hoping to attend a U.N. meeting in New York, Iran's state news agency reported on Saturday.
The Iranian judiciary's Human Rights Headquarters said in a statement that the United States denied visas to members of an Iranian delegation that planned to travel to a meeting of the United Nations' Third Committee, which focuses on social issues and human rights, state news agency IRNA said.
"The U.S. government, by not issuing visas to the members of the delegation, wants to ruin the possibility of the presence of the delegation, and prevent its members from conducting their mission of interacting and cooperating with the United Nations," said the statement, according to IRNA.
The judiciary body urged U.N. officials to warn the United States against such decisions and remind it of its obligations as U.N. host country, IRNA reported. It did not say how many Iranian officials had applied for visas from the United States or when they wanted to travel.
The Swiss embassy, which handles U.S. consular services in Iran, did not respond immediately to a request from comment. A U.S. State Department spokesperson said it did not comment on visa cases.
As U.N. host country, the United States has a policy of issuing visas for members of delegations, in line with a 1947 pact with the United Nations, regardless of disputes with individual countries.
http://news.yahoo.com/u-denies-visas-iran-off...
So, where do you stand on this, Rogue? Incidentally, move the UN HQ to Canada. Just the number of jobs it creates locally and the purchasing power of its personnel would hike our GNP at least a point. New York`s would diminish by several.

And don`t blame the UN for every little world ill. The UN is as good as the sum of its members and its worst perfomers and trouojble-makers are the Security council members, the US, Russia, China, France and the UK. How ridiculous, also, as those fine dinosaur members will not allow much more powerful countries than France and the UK to hold permanent seats in the security council. Not the UN`s fault, all that. Look to its members, Rogue, particularly the anqiquated security council.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128274 Nov 18, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong as usual, you just swallow any crap you hear.
Why is it, instead of counter-arguing with published facts, names and numbers, do you come up with such a brainless schoolyard ~Oh yeah~!^ answer? Couold it be because you have none?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128277 Nov 18, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
Rival of Petraeus Mistress May Be a Spy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3NBQEOv8t4YXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Back in 2004, just two election cycles ago, George W. Bush won the election with 58% of the white vote.
How could Bush win with 58% and Romney lose with 59%?
The reason is that every year the white vote is getting smaller. That’s because of mass immigration (both legal and illegal), and differential birth rates. By about 2050, if present trends continue, whites will have reached minority status.
(The historical white majority, by the way, never voted to become a minority, but it’s being forced upon us, and if you question this you may be called a “racist”).
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wall/allan168.ht...
EPA (Once Again) Puts Green Lipstick on Agriculture Pig, Contact your Reps!!
http://blogs.the-american-interest.com/wrm/20...
Cartoon: Hostess Layoffs
http://www.westernjournalism.com/hostess-layo...
Asians are non-whites? Oh well. As to blacks, they actually represent 15% of the populatiion. If they are to be a majority by 2050, they`d best throw away those Obama election giveaway condoms.

Asians, though, if you consider them non-white, will surely take over, whether they outnumber us or not in the US, Canada, or Europe. They are just as intelligent, not more nor less, but are better disciplined, work harder and have better parents. Sigh, wish they wouldn`t cheat so much.(most birthers and tea partyers will not grasp that last sentence).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 min RACE 4,927
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 min RACE 1,539
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bluestater 1,156,660
Amy 12-28-14 5 min RACE 11
Dear Abby 12-28 19 min RACE 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,305
Christmas a time for reflection on 47 years in ... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:34 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:34PM
Did Suh Intentionally Step on Rodgers?
Bleacher Report 5:12 PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:57 AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense