BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128279 Nov 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I am a Beach Boy fan but in around 1980 the members of the band were into drug use.
So? So were pracically every rock group and solo singer, male and female. Are those grounds from banning them from the mall because stone-age Watt didn`t like their lyrics?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128280 Nov 18, 2012
Well, well, well. Looks like "The Truth" decided to have fun at my expense. Obviously, I struck a nerve with the puss. Good! Did you throw one of your wittle tantrums? You know, where your wittle fists are clinched, arms flailing about, wittle feet stomping all around...yea, that one! LMAO cry much? HaHaHaHa Unfortunately, Mr. Truth (LMAO) will have about 50 reports of abuse turned in on him today. One for each post. LMAO And that's THE TRUTH! ROTFLMAO!!!! HaHaHaHa pigeonshat
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128281 Nov 18, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct R-
old dumbass Jock Itch is having a scratching attack on his smelly old wrinkly moldy green balls in his cave as usual!- haha!!
http://drupal.org/files/images/img3.jpg
Another cultural and sophisticated riposte by birther resident intellectual poet and real estate tycoon and chief plagiarizer Guru. Keep it coming, Homer.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128284 Nov 18, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The corporate raiders that took over Hostess lined their pockets while recording record profits and stiffing the employees by grossly underfunding the pension fund. It had nothing to do with the recession. Private equity firms took the company over and looted its assets.
"In the late 1990s, Hostess Brands made record profits. Stockholders received unprecedented dividends, and the corporate leadership was rewarded with dramatically increased bonuses. To sustain those dividends and bonuses, the company kept buying other companies—presumably, at least in part, with monies that should have gone into the employee pension fund."
"Those workers will be further victimized in the snide criticisms of “pro-business” mouthpieces who believe--and would like to convince the rest of us to believe--that despite pro-labor “propaganda” to the contrary, corporate raiders are paragons of American values rather than vicious caricatures of those values. Sustaining this selfserving point of view requires a wreching re-definition of the "common good." It requires that American workers be regarded as parasites if they vote for collective bargaining and if they have the temerity to expect what they have been promised."
"Recognizing the way in which private equity firms have operated—
the way in which the assets of struggling companies have been leveraged for highest short-time profit at the cost of their long-term viability—the unions have refused to make these concessions.[T]he unions recognize[d] that this company [was] doomed, and they refuse[d] to participate in what has to be described as the end-game in the looting of its assets."
Martin Kich
President
AAUP-Wright State University
You`re absolutely right, wojar. Damn unions. All their fault! And as Rogue declared, in his loving and forgiving christian manner ~Merry Christmas to the laid-off workers in the unemployment line~.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#128285 Nov 18, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ………FM non Virgin Rant obama is still a Kenyan Born ape Monkey and he lies
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128286 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Moocher!
Another brilliant reply by one of the resident birther and tea partyer word crafters. Sublime, LRS, sublime. Sheer poetry.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128289 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy nonsense.
Is your reply to be interpreted as ~Gee, you`re right, wojar, but I have no intelligent reply. So, here goes, hope my birther ilk will give me a good note,~Crazy nonsense~~

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#128290 Nov 18, 2012
Jacques,
Did you know that upon his death, PLO Chairman Yasser Arafat desired to be buried in the Israeli capital city of Jerusalem?
That wish has gone unfulfilled as Israel denied his last solemn request.
He is instead interred at his Ramallah compound in the West Bank.
loose
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128292 Nov 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why were they in reorganization bankruptcy? And the opinion of a looney-tooney-left academic is worthless.
You didn't "get" wojar's post, now did you? BECAUSE the orporate raiders (same thing happened at once-prosperous Northwest airlines) raided the till, underfunded pensions, in other words, did not contribute the employer's lawful share and took the employees' who had no choice but to contribute and re-invested it in their secret no-declaration no-accountable "to pesky shareholders' company" and doled out the bonuses to top executives. As I said before, Rogue, you are big business's "hugest" booster, and all for not one penny in emoluments or gifts. God, how you love them. But bad news, Rogue. They don't love you. They don't even like you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128293 Nov 18, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's fun to make fun of you and see you hysterically spam this thread to no avail.
You're being reported also Bladder Splatter. LMAO idiot
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128294 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
Wow! What a response from the White House....."Israel has right to defend itself"! Wow! Just look at all the destruction in the Middle East Oflopo has caused. Atta boi Urkel!!!!
So, now we know. It's Obama who has caused all this destruction in the middle east. At last, the truth is out. Now, will you enlighten all of us, LRS, and explain how this came to be? I'm sure you're also anxious to explain why the statement "Israel has the right to defend itself" is not the right thing to say. We would also appreciate your telling us, leaving profanity and foul-mouthed rhetoric aside, and in plain English, Webster or Oxford variety, your choice, what exactly it is Obama can do to "fix" this.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128295 Nov 18, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
Well this says it all, Obummer"King of the Libtard Idiots" and Pelosi "Queen of the libtard Idiots"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0R1FDn5Ne5wXX
10th Amendment, 14th, what ever,I'm for the Constitution, is that what it's in.
OMG
Libtards are idots!
er, Obama won. Pelosi won. Now tell us, did YOU win your election? Oh, I forgot, yes, you did in principle, because if Obama hadn't given all those freebie condoms away, it was a landslide triumph for your boy Romney. Bravo!

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#128296 Nov 18, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Juvenile name calling is the norm for the past four years for the Libtard brigade and I'm fed up with the double standard and being nicy-nice, they don't play nice and never have! Keep your advice to yourself!
how ironic. After complaining about the name calling of your political opposition, you turn around an do likewise which sounds hypocritical to me and it doesn't make it any less immature on your part. As for name calling, regardless of one's political position, it hardly is befitting to a mature adult and there is too much of it from both ends of the political spectrum.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128297 Nov 18, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
FYI, birfoons, I trademarked the combination of letters L R and S in every combination.
LRS
LrS
lRs
LRs
lRS
lrs
The screen name LRS and all derivatives are mine for sole use and enjoyment.
So are these 50 reports of abuse for spamming. LMAO squidshat
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128298 Nov 18, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama attended this Catholic school in Jakarta, Indonesia before transferring to Besuki Public School. He was registered at Fransiskus Assisi under the name Barry Soetoro by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro. The document lists Barry Soetoro as an Indonesian citizen, born on Aug. 4, 1961 in Honolulu, and shows his Muslim step-father listed Barack Obama's religion as Islam.
You are so clueless. Shows you've never travelled. How do you get a foreign child into a resident catholic school (best you speak to your birther ilk who maintain he attended a moslem school) when the law basically says you can't? You give him his indonesian father's name, Einstein. THAT'S how it works. Try to travel out-of-state at least once in your life. Travel is education, but you wouldn't know or agree with that, now would you? Noooo, all these furiner ideas, f*ckin communists.

REMINDER :

-Obama was born in the United States of America
-Obama has an American mother, thereby making him a bona fide American
-Obama was never adopted by an Indonesian father , no records show that and even if had been, no power on earth could make him lose his American citizenship, unless he, as an adult, renounced it later on. Instead of doing that, he decided to become president.
-Obama, much to birther and tea party conspiracy nut balls, was just re-elected president of the United States of American. They cannot digest it. Good.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#128301 Nov 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else."
by ~ Theodore Roosevelt
What does that have to do with my original post? I never said anything that even vaguely resembles my president...right or wrong. Patriotism is also a very subjective term as used today and people will often argue about whether a certain act is patriotic or not.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128302 Nov 18, 2012
Morning Mods,
As you will notice, "The Truth" from MN decided to hijack my screen name and use it to spam the forum with. Grand Birther from OH also took part in this. I have reported the abuse more than once. Today, I will report every post by these children using my screen name. Sorry if your mailbox fills up but it's not my fault. Please see "The Truth" from MN and "Grand Birther" from OH for their explanations.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128303 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
Only dumbazz buttflappers have to hijack screen names! LMAO dolt
For once I agree with you. I don't know who it is but I totally disagree. And, anyhow, who would want to impersonate YOU ?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128304 Nov 18, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you wish this made sense, wefare sponge.
Sorry dude, it was your choice. Now, you get reported.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128305 Nov 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
That means only disclosures specified by law are permitted under any circumstances, and photographing or copying an original record is not listed anywhere, either with or without a “direct and tangible interest,” or a court order. Unless Eric Cantorchanges the law, a photograph or photocopy of Barack Obama’s original birth certificate is not permitted under any circumstances. Barack Obama himself couldn’t release a photograph of the original record.
Check out the rest at Mediaite.com . Here’s the link to Mr. Christopher’s well-researched piece.
The birther conspiracy is a ridiculous sideshow. I’d be much happier if Trump talked about his other ideas, like seizing Iraqi oil to pay for the war or militarizing the border to prevent illegal immigration. The oil idea is impossible and silly, but I wish it could happen. The border militarization is actually a great idea that could happen but will never happen as long as Obama is in the White House.
Whoever you are, stop it please. You are not helping your cause, not one bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Laettner 1,220,527
abby 4-26 2 hr Mister Tonka 2
Amy 4-26 2 hr Mister Tonka 1
Ask Amy 4-25-15 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Dear Abby 4-25-15 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Cold Front 69,707
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Hey now 52,864
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]