BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128025 Nov 17, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady, please come back to earth.
Tom Petty was delighted to hear his rock anthem "I Won't Back Down" played at the Democratic National Convention on Wednesday, saying the moment gave him "chills."
The singer/songwriter's 1989 track was blasted as President Barack Obama stepped onstage at the Charlotte, North Carolina event, and Petty is pleased to have been involved.
http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx ...

I Won't Back Down
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
(from "America" A Tribute to Heroes")
From the "America: A Tribute to Heroes" telethon ...
which aired live on 35 broadcast and cable networks
on Friday, September 21, 2001. <<<--<< Is WHAT "I" was referring TO

The original version of this song can be found on Petty's 1989 solo album,'Full Moon Fever."

Just because Bruce Springsteen "played" for the BIG 0 ...
I'm NOT supposed to like his music!

Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Warrior Song - Hard Corps

Silent Running - Mike + the Mechanics

"you" dumchits are amazing!
NOW you are trying to CONTROL music TOO!

NOT gonna HAPPEN :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128026 Nov 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your idea of volunteering is coming to topix, cut-and-pasting and plagiarizing and praying and reciting hypocritical oaths of allegiance as you circulate petitions to tear the country asunder. Please refrain from volunteering.
So, your idea of volunteering is coming to topix, cut-and-pasting and plagiarizing[NO] and praying and reciting hypocritical[your tale, I sit on MINE][PATRIOTIC]oaths of allegiance as you circulate petitions to tear[BRING] the country asunder[TOGETHER]. Please refrain from volunteering.[THAT was someone else's SUGGESTION]

So FAR ...
I'm STILL FREE to DO as I "want" to DO ... ;~)
NOT as "you" want me to DO!:)
;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128027 Nov 17, 2012
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official...
--Theodore Roosevelt

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your governmant when it deserves it.
--Mark Twain

Patriotism lies not in blind obedience to authority, but in the desire to search for the truth.
--Ramman Kenoun

Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong.
--James Bryce

Patriotism is easy to understand in America. It means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country.
--Calvin Coolidge

“Laser Guided Sanity”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#128029 Nov 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Patriotism means to stand by the country.
Signing secession petitions is not patriotism ~FaceDemFacts~2012
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128030 Nov 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official...IT ALSO DOES NOT MEAN CIRCULATING PETITIONS FOR THE STATES TO SECEDE JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A SORE LOSER
--Theodore Roosevelt
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your governmant when it deserves it. THE MAJORITY SPOKE. IT DESERVES EVERYONE'S SUPPORT, INCLUDING BIRTHERS AS YOU'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
--Mark Twain
Patriotism lies not in blind obedience to authority, but in the desire to search for the truth. WHICH YOU DO NOT DO. PROOF? YOU QUOTE PRAVDA AND WND.COM , PLUS THE MINISTER OF THE INTERIOR OF IRAN, HUGO CHAVEZ, FIDEL CASTRO AND VLAMDIMIR PUTIN. WOW.
--Ramman Kenoun
Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong. THEN TAKE SAMUEL JOHNSON'S STATEMENT TO HEART. IT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO, WAVING THE FLAG, AND HIDING UNDER IT AS YOU PUSH TO HAVE AS MANY STATES AS POSSIBLE SECEDE. HYPOCRITE AND FORKED TONGUE!
--James Bryce
Patriotism is easy to understand in America. It means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country. YOU LOOK OUT FOR YOURSELF, AND NOT AT ALL FOR YOUR NEIGHBOUR. VERY UN-CHRISTIAN OF YOU.
--Calvin Coolidge
I wouldn't trust the likes of you any farther than I could throw you.

“Laser Guided Sanity”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#128031 Nov 17, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that Hawaii DOH did NOT create that long form birth certificate.
Yes everyone is "SHEEPLE"(Caps are important)except you and those that agree w/ you.

We should really put you in charge of something..how does waste management sound?

You are obliviously qualified,no one but you and Trump can spread sh!t w/ such confidence.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128033 Nov 17, 2012
November 17, 2012 at 9:19 am

Programmer Under Oath Admits Computers Rig Elections
Clinton Eugene "Clint" Curtis
[testifying]

http://conservativevideos.com/2012/11/program...

LQQKED up his viability & credentials!!!

Clinton Eugene "Clint" Curtis is a United States computer programmer and ex employee of NASA and ExxonMobil, currently living in Northern California, who worked for Yang Enterprises in Oviedo, Florida until February 2001. Wikipedia
Born: 1958
Education: Barry University

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clint_Curtis

----------
The one who asked him to do this!

Rep. Tom Feeney
Former Representative from Florida's 24th District

Elected Positions

DATES TITLE REPRESENTING
2003-2009 Representative Florida's 24th District

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/tom_f...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128038 Nov 17, 2012
FaceDemFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Signing secession petitions is not patriotism ~FaceDemFacts~2012
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official...
--Theodore Roosevelt
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#128039 Nov 17, 2012
Incest Mom wrote:
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady, please come back to earth.
Tom Petty was delighted to hear his rock anthem "I Won't Back Down" played at the Democratic National Convention on Wednesday, saying the moment gave him "chills."
The singer/songwriter's 1989 track was blasted as President Barack Obama stepped onstage at the Charlotte, North Carolina event, and Petty is pleased to have been involved.
http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx ...
I Won't Back Down
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
(from "America" A Tribute to Heroes")
From the "America: A Tribute to Heroes" telethon ...
which aired live on 35 broadcast and cable networks
on Friday, September 21, 2001. <<<--<< Is WHAT "I" was referring TO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZeNA4R3Xh9EXX
The original version of this song can be found on Petty's 1989 solo album,'Full Moon Fever."
Just because Bruce Springsteen "played" for the BIG 0 ...
I'm NOT supposed to like his music!
Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA
The Warrior Song - Hard Corps
Silent Running - Mike + the Mechanics
"you" dumchits are amazing!
NOW you are trying to CONTROL music TOO!
NOT gonna HAPPEN :)
Once again the Incest Mom shows her complete lack of understanding.....several years back it was the CONSERVATIVES that sought to ban lyrics. Hey, try Wal*Mart....they censor what music they will display and sell. Now Wal*Mart is like Mecca to you southern red necks. What say you now???

Dumb and dumber all rolled into one disgusting package.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#128040 Nov 17, 2012
CONSERVATIVES BAN MUSIC

From 1980 through 1982, The Beach Boys and The Grass Roots separately performed Independence Day concerts on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., attracting large crowds. However, during April 1983, Watt, while serving as Secretary of the Interior, banned Independence Day concerts on the Mall by such groups. Watt said that "rock bands" that had performed on the Mall on Independence Day during 1981 and 1982 had encouraged drug use and alcoholism and had attracted "the wrong element", who would rob people and families attending any similar events in the future. Watt then announced that Las Vegas singer Wayne Newton, a friend and endorser of President Reagan and a contributor to Republican Party political campaigns, would perform at the Mall's 1983 Independence Day celebration. During the ensuing controversy, Rob Grill, main singer of The Grass Roots, stated that he felt "highly insulted" by Watt's remarks, which he termed "nothing but un-American".
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#128041 Nov 17, 2012
Yet another great REPUBLIKKKan...

A public controversy erupted after a speech to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce by Watt during September 1983, when he mocked affirmative action by saying about a coal-leasing panel: "I have a black, a woman, two Jews and a cripple. And we have talent." Within weeks of making this statement, Watt submitted his resignation letter. During 2008, Time Magazine named Watt as the sixth worst cabinet member in modern American history.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#128042 Nov 17, 2012
I have never been a fan of the United Nations. In fact I think they need a neutral location. Like Antarctica!

U.S. denies visas to Iran officials for U.N. meeting: report
Reuters

DUBAI (Reuters)- The United States has denied visas to Iranian officials hoping to attend a U.N. meeting in New York, Iran's state news agency reported on Saturday.
The Iranian judiciary's Human Rights Headquarters said in a statement that the United States denied visas to members of an Iranian delegation that planned to travel to a meeting of the United Nations' Third Committee, which focuses on social issues and human rights, state news agency IRNA said.
"The U.S. government, by not issuing visas to the members of the delegation, wants to ruin the possibility of the presence of the delegation, and prevent its members from conducting their mission of interacting and cooperating with the United Nations," said the statement, according to IRNA.
The judiciary body urged U.N. officials to warn the United States against such decisions and remind it of its obligations as U.N. host country, IRNA reported. It did not say how many Iranian officials had applied for visas from the United States or when they wanted to travel.
The Swiss embassy, which handles U.S. consular services in Iran, did not respond immediately to a request from comment. A U.S. State Department spokesperson said it did not comment on visa cases.
As U.N. host country, the United States has a policy of issuing visas for members of delegations, in line with a 1947 pact with the United Nations, regardless of disputes with individual countries.
http://news.yahoo.com/u-denies-visas-iran-off...

Location hidden

#128043 Nov 17, 2012
Johannes wrote:
Yet another great REPUBLIKKKan...
A public controversy erupted after a speech to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce by Watt during September 1983, when he mocked affirmative action by saying about a coal-leasing panel: "I have a black, a woman, two Jews and a cripple. And we have talent." Within weeks of making this statement, Watt submitted his resignation letter. During 2008, Time Magazine named Watt as the sixth worst cabinet member in modern American history.
Hmmm, 1983!!! And why did he resign? Maybe Ronald Reagan put a bee in his bonnet!
By the way, I rate Time as the 6th most Looney-Tooney-Lefty magazine.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#128044 Nov 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality check, my a$$. 1.55%- 3.30% is nowhere close to 47%, and welfare is only a fraction of federal monies received by the states. The blue states are bankrolling the red states if you follow the money. Blue states pay out more than they receive and red states receive more than they pay in.
wrong as usual, you just swallow any crap you hear.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#128045 Nov 17, 2012
Rival of Petraeus Mistress May Be a Spy
&fe ature=player_embedded

Back in 2004, just two election cycles ago, George W. Bush won the election with 58% of the white vote.

How could Bush win with 58% and Romney lose with 59%?

The reason is that every year the white vote is getting smaller. That’s because of mass immigration (both legal and illegal), and differential birth rates. By about 2050, if present trends continue, whites will have reached minority status.

(The historical white majority, by the way, never voted to become a minority, but it’s being forced upon us, and if you question this you may be called a “racist”).
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wall/allan168.ht...

EPA (Once Again) Puts Green Lipstick on Agriculture Pig, Contact your Reps!!
http://blogs.the-american-interest.com/wrm/20...

Cartoon: Hostess Layoffs
http://www.westernjournalism.com/hostess-layo...

Location hidden

#128046 Nov 17, 2012
Johannes wrote:
CONSERVATIVES BAN MUSIC
From 1980 through 1982, The Beach Boys and The Grass Roots separately performed Independence Day concerts on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., attracting large crowds. However, during April 1983, Watt, while serving as Secretary of the Interior, banned Independence Day concerts on the Mall by such groups. Watt said that "rock bands" that had performed on the Mall on Independence Day during 1981 and 1982 had encouraged drug use and alcoholism and had attracted "the wrong element", who would rob people and families attending any similar events in the future. Watt then announced that Las Vegas singer Wayne Newton, a friend and endorser of President Reagan and a contributor to Republican Party political campaigns, would perform at the Mall's 1983 Independence Day celebration. During the ensuing controversy, Rob Grill, main singer of The Grass Roots, stated that he felt "highly insulted" by Watt's remarks, which he termed "nothing but un-American".
Hmmm, I am a Beach Boy fan but in around 1980 the members of the band were into drug use.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#128047 Nov 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Guru wrote:
...now dumbass obama just made the Twinkie go extinct.
<quoted text>
Here you go Learning to Read, since you're to ignorant to grasp the fact that Guru and I are not the same person, take it up with Guru. Not me.
That is correct R-

old dumbass Jock Itch is having a scratching attack on his smelly old wrinkly moldy green balls in his cave as usual!- haha!!
http://drupal.org/files/images/img3.jpg

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#128049 Nov 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has their own opinions. In the case of Hostess, it was their greedy Baker's Union. I know, I know, you don't think we are still in a recession, but i believe we are. Anytime your GDP growth rate is less than the Inflation rate, your net GDP growth rate is a a NEGATIVE!!! And to make demands on a Business that has already filled for for reorganization bankruptcy earlier this year is like cutting your own throat.
I wish them a merry Christmas while they are in the unemployment line.
The corporate raiders that took over Hostess lined their pockets while recording record profits and stiffing the employees by grossly underfunding the pension fund. It had nothing to do with the recession. Private equity firms took the company over and looted its assets.

"In the late 1990s, Hostess Brands made record profits. Stockholders received unprecedented dividends, and the corporate leadership was rewarded with dramatically increased bonuses. To sustain those dividends and bonuses, the company kept buying other companies—presumably, at least in part, with monies that should have gone into the employee pension fund."

"Those workers will be further victimized in the snide criticisms of “pro-business” mouthpieces who believe--and would like to convince the rest of us to believe--that despite pro-labor “propaganda” to the contrary, corporate raiders are paragons of American values rather than vicious caricatures of those values. Sustaining this selfserving point of view requires a wreching re-definition of the "common good." It requires that American workers be regarded as parasites if they vote for collective bargaining and if they have the temerity to expect what they have been promised."

"Recognizing the way in which private equity firms have operated—
the way in which the assets of struggling companies have been leveraged for highest short-time profit at the cost of their long-term viability—the unions have refused to make these concessions.[T]he unions recognize[d] that this company [was] doomed, and they refuse[d] to participate in what has to be described as the end-game in the looting of its assets."

Martin Kich
President
AAUP-Wright State University
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128050 Nov 17, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again the Incest Mom shows her complete lack of understanding.....several years back it was the CONSERVATIVES that sought to ban lyrics. Hey, try Wal*Mart....they censor what music they will display and sell. Now Wal*Mart is like Mecca to you southern red necks. What say you now???
Dumb and dumber all rolled into one disgusting package.
Moocher!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#128051 Nov 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The corporate raiders that took over Hostess lined their pockets while recording record profits and stiffing the employees by grossly underfunding the pension fund. It had nothing to do with the recession. Private equity firms took the company over and looted its assets.
"In the late 1990s, Hostess Brands made record profits. Stockholders received unprecedented dividends, and the corporate leadership was rewarded with dramatically increased bonuses. To sustain those dividends and bonuses, the company kept buying other companies—presumably, at least in part, with monies that should have gone into the employee pension fund."
"Those workers will be further victimized in the snide criticisms of “pro-business” mouthpieces who believe--and would like to convince the rest of us to believe--that despite pro-labor “propaganda” to the contrary, corporate raiders are paragons of American values rather than vicious caricatures of those values. Sustaining this selfserving point of view requires a wreching re-definition of the "common good." It requires that American workers be regarded as parasites if they vote for collective bargaining and if they have the temerity to expect what they have been promised."
"Recognizing the way in which private equity firms have operated—
the way in which the assets of struggling companies have been leveraged for highest short-time profit at the cost of their long-term viability—the unions have refused to make these concessions.[T]he unions recognize[d] that this company [was] doomed, and they refuse[d] to participate in what has to be described as the end-game in the looting of its assets."
Martin Kich
President
AAUP-Wright State University
Crazy nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,126,742
Abby 10-23-14 6 min Pippa 4
Amy 10-24 7 min Sublime1 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Jonah1 50,630
Abby 10-24 19 min Sublime1 10
Uniosun Admission List (utme/de) 2014/2015 Rele... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Ansu Supplementary Admission 2014/2015 Released... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]