BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,653)

Showing posts 113,041 - 113,060 of173,496
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, my girl friend and I stopped by the local Waffle House last night and my favorite night cook was there and boy is she upset. She has been working the night shift ever since I been visiting there since the Fall of 2008.
She works four 12-hour night shifts a week (48 hours) and she has just been told she will be assigned only TWO 12 hour night shifts a week (24 hours) because of..... Obama Care.
And guess who she voted for? Yep, O'Shit!
I bet she really represents the national mood too, from east to west, north to south.

Anyhow, for one reason or another, she'll need a doctor, a hosptial, surgery, one day. She'll thank her lucky stars she voted for the right guy.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
72 Percent of Black Mothers are single,and the Black
Community leaders are very concerned,Melanie made
this comment,This is a serious social,and community
issue,that we have to find a solution to...
Free Stuff??? Y,all? Just gotta vote thats it
no biggie!! LOL..
And 50% of all black babies are aborted. sad, very sad. And to think they could have taken their unwanted babies to a fire house so some Conservative couple could adopt them and raise them with love.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dictator. Another English word Birfoons love to use but obviously don't comprehend
Yes, and you'll recall how birthers and esteemed tea partyers branded him a wuss earlier on. Funny how I've yet to hear of a wuss dicatator.

One is born smart and becomes smarter with education
One is born dumb and becomes dumber without education. Such is the fate of birthers and tea partyers.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE tell only LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us what Obama's vision consists of?
Obama won because people voted with their hands out for the candidate who promised to fill them with handouts.
That is exactly why you supported Obama.
That, and the fact that Obama claimed to be Black.
You are a class A sucker, Poopoo stain.
Holla!
I suppose Romney lost to McCain because McCain was handing out free stuff as well right GB? And he could only garner 37 percent of the vote in a state where he was governor because he didnít give out enough free stuff; does that sound about right? How about the state where no one ever asked to see his birth certificate? Why did he manage to get only about 45 percent of the vote in his own home state? How about Romneyís VP pick who not only lost his state but his home town as well?

Yeah right, free stuff! Bottom line is Romney lost because heís a loser and a dick.

You funny man GB!

Make me laugh long time.
Learn to Read

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>It's this way, "Learn to read " :

-DJIA is down, Obama's fault
-DJIA is up, it's the Republican congress's doing and Romney's sure electiom;
-Unemployment is down : Obama plays with numbers, cheats;
-Unemployment is up : Obama's fault;
-Hostess manufactures every conceivable kind of junk pastries and is prosperous : it's the Republican congress's doing;
-Hostess declares bankruptcy, throws 18,000 people out of their jobs: It's the unions' AND Obama's fault;
-Obama wins the election : Fraud, cheating and condom giveaway;
-Romney : Never lost. He won, just like the 169 BC court cases;

And so it goes.
I keep forgetting
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for the love of God find a job or go volunteer somewhere.
I am ...

"Volunteering" ... for "Patriotic" Americans

right HERE!!!!!!

;~)
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

I thought Obama shut down Hostess.

[QUOTE who"

And that statement proves how stupid you really are.[/QUOTE]

Maybe not you, Rogue, probably unwashed LRS or ha ha real estate tycoon guru explicity wrote that yesterday or this morning. Yup, "Obama's fault". Birfoon birther, what else.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
...now dumbass obama just made the Twinkie go extinct.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go Rouge, since you're too ignorant to grasp sarcasm take it up with Ragu
There you go, Rogue. It's guru who said it. Twice. Knew it had to be him or LRS.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Youíre not the sharpest knife in the drawer Mr. Liars but I bet your mother loves you to death.
Actually, she died of grief.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet she really represents the national mood too, from east to west, north to south.
Anyhow, for one reason or another, she'll need a doctor, a hosptial, surgery, one day. She'll thank her lucky stars she voted for the right guy.
Her husband has a medical plan. He's a long-haul truck driver.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Guru wrote:
...now dumbass obama just made the Twinkie go extinct.

Here you go Learning to Read, since you're to ignorant to grasp the fact that Guru and I are not the same person, take it up with Guru. Not me.
That's the most ignorant comment you've ever made. No mean feat
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ...
"Volunteering" ... for "Patriotic" Americans
right HERE!!!!!!
;~)
Doing it on the cheap I see. You do know that the flag is the refuge of the scoundrel, don't you?(Samuel Johnson).
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her husband has a medical plan. He's a long-haul truck driver.
Under the old plan, or should I say, under the "old no-plan", what happens if he loses his job? And anyhow, your reply is without reason or logic. Okay, she has a husband truck driver who has health insurance. What if she did not, as most people who work in such establishments?

Try the waffle house on the avenue bordering the gulf coast in Tampa. Always had breakfast there. They got the order wrong, I mean completely wrong, every time even though, the 3rd time, I was pointing at the pictures on the menu. But, having said that, they were so nice and and graxious and breakfast was quite good, we stuck to it. It was adventurous menu-wise, lol.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing it on the cheap I see. You do know that the flag is the refuge of the scoundrel, don't you?(Samuel Johnson).
Volunteering IS FREE!
dumchit!

Volunteering, in the sense of carrying out tasks or providing services for individuals or community organisations
--without financial recompense---
WITHOUT PAY

==========
Examples of VOLUNTEER

Volunteers are needed to help with the bake sale.
The school was built by volunteers.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vol...

recompense -[opposite of without recompense]
n recompense [&#712;rek&#601;mpens]
money etc given to someone in return for his trouble, inconvenience or effort
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/recompense

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dictator won because that's all he appeals to is ignorance and bigotry! Idiot libtards who don't have enough brains to look at their communist dictators record and vote purely on the color of the mans skin! We all know that you are unemployed and love it that way, leeching off the promises of free money paid by the taxes of hard working Americans. That you are proud of that speaks volumes to your pathetic life! Stop making excuses for Oshites win, once again there was wide spread fraud in the voting booths, and he won by the narrowest margined, his main targets are bigoted blacks and illegals with hopes of pardon! Romney was a class act, and he has proven that time and time again, if a Oshite won because he gets all the votes of Richards of the nation, that makes him the king of the Richards! Once again your head is stuck up the communist usurpers @$$ so much so that all you see is brown. Pathetic loser Libtard!
Donít take it so hard Cmor, youíll get another chance in 16.

BTW, NEWT TOLD ME TO GIVE YOU THIS MESSAGE.

NEWT GINGRICH: Well first of all, we didnít lose Asian-Americans, because they got any gifts. He did worse with Asian-Americans than he did with Latinos.

EVAN SMITH: Right, seventy-three percent of Asian-Americans, seventy-one percent of Latinos.

NEWT GINGRICH: This is the hardest working and most successful ethnic group in America, okay. They ainít into gifts. Second, itís an insult to all Americans. It reduces us to economic entities who have no passion, no idealism, no dreams, no philosophy, and if it had been that simple, my question would have been ďWhy didnít you out bid him?

NEWT GINGRICH: He had enough billionaire supporters that if buying the electorate was the key, he could have got all of his super PAC friends together and said,ďDonít buy ads, give gifts.Ē Itíd be like the northwest Indians who have gift giving ceremonies. He could have gone town by town and said,ďCome here and let me give you gifts. Here are Republican gifts.Ē They could have an elephant coming in with gifts on it
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/scarce/ne...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
--Samuel Johnson

Whether or not patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel, national security can be the last refuge of the tyrant.
--Lord Walker of Gestingthorpe
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Among animals, it's eat or be eaten. Among people it's define or be defined.
--Anonymous

~~~~~~~~~~

One's wealth is defined not in absolute terms, but in proportion to one's desires.

Thus there are two ways to be rich:
to have much,
or to want little.
--Anonymous

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
I thought Obama shut down Hostess.
<quoted text>
Maybe not you, Rogue, probably unwashed LRS or ha ha real estate tycoon guru explicity wrote that yesterday or this morning. Yup, "Obama's fault". Birfoon birther, what else.
Everyone has their own opinions. In the case of Hostess, it was their greedy Baker's Union. I know, I know, you don't think we are still in a recession, but i believe we are. Anytime your GDP growth rate is less than the Inflation rate, your net GDP growth rate is a a NEGATIVE!!! And to make demands on a Business that has already filled for for reorganization bankruptcy earlier this year is like cutting your own throat.
I wish them a merry Christmas while they are in the unemployment line.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
--Samuel Johnson
Whether or not patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel, national security can be the last refuge of the tyrant.
--Lord Walker of Gestingthorpe
Samuel Johnson was a Tory (Conservative and his comment was about Wigs (Liberals)
As far as Baron Walker of Gertingthorpe, the Argentineans should have listened to him before they seized the Falkland Islands.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone has their own opinions. In the case of Hostess, it was their greedy Baker's Union. I know, I know, you don't think we are still in a recession, but i believe we are. Anytime your GDP growth rate is less than the Inflation rate, your net GDP growth rate is a a NEGATIVE!!! And to make demands on a Business that has already filled for for reorganization bankruptcy earlier this year is like cutting your own throat.
I wish them a merry Christmas while they are in the unemployment line.
What was really sad about Hostess (Ragu's Obama claims aside) was the the union representing the large majority of their workers approved the deal ... Only to lose their jobs anyway because of the smaller bakery workers union

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 113,041 - 113,060 of173,496
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,071,138
Amy 7-9 42 min NWmoon 9
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 1 hr Lynn 13
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 245
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,572
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,487
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,086
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,408
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE