BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
113,021 - 113,040 of 177,365 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#127980 Nov 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I also think it is funny that the union Idiotards that struck until they drove Hostess into bankruptcy. I hope they enjoy their holidays in the unemployment lines.
Between trade union and the EPA and OSHA, they have sent more jobs overseas than all the CEOs combined.
Just like water, labor seeks it's lowest levels.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Obama shut down Hostess.
And that statement proves how stupid you really are.

Location hidden

#127982 Nov 17, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
What is REALLY funny is that you keep bringing up global warming and nobody responds, so you respond to yourself.
Did you notice that in Obama's press conference that one of the questions was about...... Climate Change (Global Warming) and that Obama had a canned answer for that question?
He know that many of the members of the press wanted to talk about Benghazi but he had his press officer stage questions so as to deflect the harsher questions.
Oh, do you have any idea why the changed the name from Global Warming to Climate Change? You see, they really know what was causing the warming trend for the previous fifty years, which is our Sun, and they knew that our Sun was chillin' out and the Earth would follow. Soooooo, when it does get noticeably cooler, they can claim that they were wright, the Climate is Changing!!!
And just like in 1978, you Libtards will be instructed that we are on the verge of another Little Ice Age and you will panic just like the Chicken Littles you are.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127983 Nov 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, my girl friend and I stopped by the local Waffle House last night and my favorite night cook was there and boy is she upset. She has been working the night shift ever since I been visiting there since the Fall of 2008.
She works four 12-hour night shifts a week (48 hours) and she has just been told she will be assigned only TWO 12 hour night shifts a week (24 hours) because of..... Obama Care.
And guess who she voted for? Yep, O'Shit!
Now that's just plain bs....again.

Location hidden

#127984 Nov 17, 2012
Johannes wrote:
Is this a great country or what?...
Top Five Oddball Petitions:
1. " Establish new legal system of motorcycle riding 'Judges' who serve as police, judge, jury, and executioner all in one."
Number of signatures as of Nov. 16: 2,017
Read or sign it here .
2. " Nationalize the Twinkie industry"
Number of signatures as of Nov. 16: 356
Read or sign it here .
3. "H ave government intervene, moderate and expedite the Collective Bargaining negotiations between the NHL and NHLPA."
Number of signatures as of Nov. 16: 383
Read or sign it here .
4. " Have the President to attend a Fark.com party. If scheduling does not permit, at least have a beer with Drew Curtis"
Number of signatures as of Nov. 16: 1,022
Read or sign it here .
5. " For certain counties (within respected states) to withdraw from California and Oregon and form the State of Jefferson."
Number of signatures as of Nov. 16: 237
Ever hear of the Republic of (Republique du) Madawaska ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Mada...
which caused the Aroostook War!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aroostook_War
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#127985 Nov 17, 2012
Guru wrote:
...now dumbass obama just made the Twinkie go extinct.
Here you go Rouge, since you're too ignorant to grasp sarcasm take it up with Ragu

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#127986 Nov 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, one is wealthy, influential, educated, polished and smooth then we have you! From the looks of it pops, without question, you're the one that learned how to be a little prick and nothing more! You're miserable because you're full of hate. Get over it, as you say!
You’re not the sharpest knife in the drawer Mr. Liars but I bet your mother loves you to death.

“Laser Guided Sanity”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#127987 Nov 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, my girl friend and I stopped by the local Waffle House she will be assigned only TWO 12 hour night shifts a week (24 hours) because of..... Obama Care.
Local waffle house?

Like locally owned and operated?

Do they have more then 50 uninsured employees?

She really got 8 hours over time from a waffle shop weekly?

All our hourly employees are restricted to 40 hrs,zero over time policy.
All our salaried employees have a insurance options already.

As a rule,I do my absolute best to only shop locally owned and operated establishments.
I pay a little more for higher quality and fairer practices.

These major fast food chains laying off people claiming it's "Obama Care" are really just maintaining high profit margins.

They have been taking advantage of a under educated populace for many years.

7.25hr. is no living wage,for anyone.

I sincerely hope their plan backfires on them.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#127988 Nov 17, 2012
SHEEPLE tell only LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Poopoo stain, Obama LIED.
Obama did not call the terrorist attack that happened at Benghazi an act of terror on September 12th, 2012.
He was referring to the 9-11-01 attack.
In fact, the Obama Administration refused to call the 9-11-12 attack that killed Ambassador Steven's an act of terror until at least 2 weeks after the fact.
Impeach Obama for allowing 4 Americans to be murdered while he did nothing to help them, while being derelict in his duty, and for then sending Rice out to lie about what had occurred, in order to protect his campaign rhetoric lie that Al Qaida was on the run, all while continuing to campaign like nothing had happened.
Of course you’re right GB. Obama goes in the rose garden the day after the Benghazi attack to update us on an attack that took place 11 years ago.

You funny man GB!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127989 Nov 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What everyone sees, except you, is that I wasn't referring to any errors! Dipshat. My heavens are you ever stupid. You have just illustrated my point perfectly. Remember, you might read a book about something but that doesn't mean you understand any of it. Thank you for the prime example. HaHaHaHa Completely ignorant.
Sorry, so lame, so awkward of you. You struck out again. You said, more or less, that my English sucks. I asked you to point it out. And you come back with the above? So gauche, so , so 2nd grader schoolyard bully. Go hide. And take some deodorant with you. And perfume. Oh, first, soap.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127990 Nov 17, 2012
Sadnews wrote:
GLENROCK WEEKLY GAZETTE 11/15/12 p.3
Evansville Man Critical
(WP)-Mark D. Welby drove his pick-up truck off the road coming down Casper Mountain Wednesday night rolling it over once. Mr. Welby was taken to Natrona County Medical Center where he was treated for a sprained wrist, bruised ribs and a possible concussion. Welby was cited for Reckless Driving and held for bond as he is unemployed and a flight-risk. At the jail he became unruly and repeatedly yelled "The masons tampered with my brakes". Apparently Welby has been working sidejobs as a non-union bricklayer.
When he attempted to hang himself in the holding cell with his sweatpants he suffered an apparent heart attack and was taken back to the hospital.
While there he attempted to flee and was shot by an unidentified Casper constable. He then threw scissors at the constable and fled. Welby was later located by security guard Kris Martindale in a dumpster unconscious. The constable and guard were unharmed in the incident and Welby is in critical condition. At the hospital his wife Eva Welby stated "He is suffering PTSD from two tours in Iraq." Additional charges are pending against Welby.
HAS to be a democrat.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127991 Nov 17, 2012
Brown Twinkie wrote:
<quoted text>
He pulled it out of his ass and you ate it.
Is that how your twinkie got brown?
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

#127993 Nov 17, 2012
hobama is an undocumented worker/liar!!!!

impeach hobama now!!!!!!

hobama is a serial war criminal!

cc his 7 wars!!!

that rabid bankster hobama has failed!!!

hobama = wwiii/civil war ii/designer poverty via hobamacare/africom/ndaa/cispa/ sopa/massive layoffs/surcharges etc!!!

we will all pay more for less!

and all of the sheeple must OWN hobama's evil deeds now!

shame on the sheeple!!!!!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127994 Nov 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I also think it is funny that the union Idiotards that struck until they drove Hostess into bankruptcy. I hope they enjoy their holidays in the unemployment lines.
Between trade union and the EPA and OSHA, they have sent more jobs overseas than all the CEOs combined.
Just like water, labor seeks it's lowest levels.
Rogue , something bad happens, you immediately jump on unions. It's so spontaneous with you. Before blaming the union, OR the company, why don't you do some research? Do you know what the hourly workers' wage was, do you know about benefits, health and life insurance plans, vacation and sick leave? Do you know about their pension? Did the workers contribute their share of it and what's happened to their contributions? It's a private-owned company, does not publish financial results. Have you seen its balance sheet? Don't you think you should ask a few questions relative to the employer and employee situation before billy-clubbing the union?
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#127995 Nov 17, 2012
72 Percent of Black Mothers are single,and the Black
Community leaders are very concerned,Melanie made
this comment,This is a serious social,and community
issue,that we have to find a solution to...

Free Stuff??? Just gotta vote thats all!!! LOL.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#127996 Nov 17, 2012
ALICIA BANKS wrote:
hobama is an undocumented worker/liar!!!!

impeach hobama now!!!!!!

hobama is a serial war criminal!

cc his 7 wars!!!

that rabid bankster hobama has failed!!!

hobama = wwiii/civil war ii/designer poverty via hobamacare/africom/ndaa/cispa/ sopa/massive layoffs/surcharges etc!!!

we will all pay more for less!

and all of the sheeple must OWN hobama's evil deeds now!

shame on the sheeple!!!!!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...
Alicia is an ignorant skank
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127997 Nov 17, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Obama shut down Hostess.
It's this way, "Learn to read " :

-DJIA is down, Obama's fault
-DJIA is up, it's the Republican congress's doing and Romney's sure electiom;
-Unemployment is down : Obama plays with numbers, cheats;
-Unemployment is up : Obama's fault;
-Hostess manufactures every conceivable kind of junk pastries and is prosperous : it's the Republican congress's doing;
-Hostess declares bankruptcy, throws 18,000 people out of their jobs: It's the unions' AND Obama's fault;
-Obama wins the election : Fraud, cheating and condom giveaway;
-Romney : Never lost. He won, just like the 169 BC court cases;

And so it goes.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#127998 Nov 17, 2012
72 Percent of Black Mothers are single,and the Black
Community leaders are very concerned,Melanie made
this comment,This is a serious social,and community
issue,that we have to find a solution to...

Free Stuff??? Y,all? Just gotta vote thats it
no biggie!! LOL..
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127999 Nov 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Seventeenth-Century Laws of Massachusetts
Criminal laws in the early New England colonies were based on the scriptures
especially the Old Testament.
Many **civil laws and procedures were modelled after the English common law.
The General Laws and Liberties of the Massachusets Colony:
Revised and Reprinted
Cambridge, Massachusetts: Samuel Green, 1672
Law Library, Rare Book Collection, Library of Congress (16)
http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/religion/rel01.ht...
Eliot's Algonquin Language Bible
Obedient to the New Testament command to preach the Gospel to all nations, ministers in all of the first British North American colonies strove to convert the local native populations to Christianity, often with only modest results. One of the most successful proselytizers was John Eliot (1604-1690), Congregational minister at Roxbury, Massachusetts. His translation of the Bible into the Algonquin Indian language is seen here. At one time Eliot ministered to eleven hundred "Praying Indians," organized into fourteen New England style towns.
The Holy Bible: Containing the Old Testament and the New,
Translated into the Indian Language....
http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/religion/rel01.ht...
LEARN to READ
then READ
your
American(U.S.)History
libTARDS! ;-)
Ahhhh, them good old days when they burned witches.

Location hidden

#128001 Nov 17, 2012
Guru wrote:
...now dumbass obama just made the Twinkie go extinct.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go Rouge, since you're too ignorant to grasp sarcasm take it up with Ragu
Here you go Learning to Read, since you're to ignorant to grasp the fact that Guru and I are not the same person, take it up with Guru. Not me.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#128002 Nov 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, my girl friend and I stopped by the local Waffle House last night and my favorite night cook was there and boy is she upset. She has been working the night shift ever since I been visiting there since the Fall of 2008.
She works four 12-hour night shifts a week (48 hours) and she has just been told she will be assigned only TWO 12 hour night shifts a week (24 hours) because of..... Obama Care.
And guess who she voted for? Yep, O'Shit!
I bet she really represents the national mood too, from east to west, north to south.

Anyhow, for one reason or another, she'll need a doctor, a hosptial, surgery, one day. She'll thank her lucky stars she voted for the right guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Emeem 1,100,045
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min David Morrison 97,928
Abby 8-29 24 min Kuuipo 9
Amy 8-29 31 min Sublime1 11
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 31 min KARAM BALOCH 33
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min mahz 49,473
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 52 min TRD 68,364
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs