BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127962 Nov 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The above statement ezaily makes the top 5-ever list of idiotic imbecile foolosh uneducated dumb declarations.
<quoted text>
But you can not tell us why you think that way. Sad, very sad. Still can't explain why there were wild grapes in Vinland (Newfoundland) a thousand years ago but there are none today?
The area you are talking about was much further south.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127963 Nov 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You fault my English, yet cannot identify the errors. Do you realize everyone sees that, and just shrugs, probably feeling sorry for you? Why can't you be a gracious loser instead of a loser-loser?
What everyone sees, except you, is that I wasn't referring to any errors! Dipshat. My heavens are you ever stupid. You have just illustrated my point perfectly. Remember, you might read a book about something but that doesn't mean you understand any of it. Thank you for the prime example. HaHaHaHa Completely ignorant.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#127964 Nov 17, 2012
Hey Birfoons! Making any progress on slaying that windmill?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#127965 Nov 17, 2012
Poor Oily. All the publicity she's been chasing has apparently convinced everyone that she's a terrible lawyer. Now she claims the publicizing her "Herculean efforts" (epic fails) is just part if the ReeeeKo conspiracy

Hahahahaha
Sadnews

Kenosha, WI

#127966 Nov 17, 2012
GLENROCK WEEKLY GAZETTE 11/15/12 p.3
Evansville Man Critical
(WP)-Mark D. Welby drove his pick-up truck off the road coming down Casper Mountain Wednesday night rolling it over once. Mr. Welby was taken to Natrona County Medical Center where he was treated for a sprained wrist, bruised ribs and a possible concussion. Welby was cited for Reckless Driving and held for bond as he is unemployed and a flight-risk. At the jail he became unruly and repeatedly yelled "The masons tampered with my brakes". Apparently Welby has been working sidejobs as a non-union bricklayer.
When he attempted to hang himself in the holding cell with his sweatpants he suffered an apparent heart attack and was taken back to the hospital.
While there he attempted to flee and was shot by an unidentified Casper constable. He then threw scissors at the constable and fled. Welby was later located by security guard Kris Martindale in a dumpster unconscious. The constable and guard were unharmed in the incident and Welby is in critical condition. At the hospital his wife Eva Welby stated "He is suffering PTSD from two tours in Iraq." Additional charges are pending against Welby.
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#127967 Nov 17, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least your leadership has gotten the message that appealing to ignorance and bigotry wonít win them any more national elections, but donít let that stop you. Iím retired so I can blog as long as I wish and that you would even assume I would be leeching off your dumb ass is laughable.
Stop making excuses for Romneyís loss. He lost because he had no vision and went out of his way to insult every demographic in the country because the only thing he had ever learned in life was how to be a dick.
Or maybe itís because you didnít run that generic Republican who consistently lead Obama by ten points in the polls. LOL
Your dictator won because that's all he appeals to is ignorance and bigotry! Idiot libtards who don't have enough brains to look at their communist dictators record and vote purely on the color of the mans skin! We all know that you are unemployed and love it that way, leeching off the promises of free money paid by the taxes of hard working Americans. That you are proud of that speaks volumes to your pathetic life! Stop making excuses for Oshites win, once again there was wide spread fraud in the voting booths, and he won by the narrowest margined, his main targets are bigoted blacks and illegals with hopes of pardon! Romney was a class act, and he has proven that time and time again, if a Oshite won because he gets all the votes of Richards of the nation, that makes him the king of the Richards! Once again your head is stuck up the communist usurpers @$$ so much so that all you see is brown. Pathetic loser Libtard!
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#127968 Nov 17, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Hey Birfoons! Making any progress on slaying that windmill?
Hey stupid Libtard why do you care? If you have enough evidence that Oshite was born in Hawaii, should have just moved on! How does it feel being just another brain dead and brainwashed Libtard Oshite zealot idiot? All hail mien Obummer, king of the idiots! How proud to be you! lol!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#127969 Nov 17, 2012
One of my favorite Libtards is Paul Watson from Sea Shepherd. What an idiot he is. He is an international fugitive as we speak.

From Wiki: In 2012, after a near 50 day detainment in Germany, Watson skipped out on a $300,000 bail to avoid being deported to Costa Rica, where Watson was wanted stemming from an incident that occurred in 2002. His current whereabouts are undisclosed, but Watson insists that Sea Shepherd will continue to do what they have been doing, with or without him. Watson plans to stay at sea to avoid arrest.

I hope they trow his sorry azz in prison for a very long time.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127970 Nov 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to get down with me, you are already at the bottom. I'm still looking down at you from way up there. You have no class, are gross, vulgar, really disgusting. On a par with LRS. You know zilch about R.E. or investments or gold or any precious metal or anything that requires smarts, for that matter. You are good at having multiple monikers, unequalled at plagiarizing (how many times have I caught you now?) and cut-and-paste, almost on UnAmerican er hmm pravda lady aka patriot ha ha warrior's level. You are the garbabe can AND its contents of the United States. A loser who is too feeble to admit it, a closet-living poor mixed-up sexual failure. Do I look down on failures like you? You betcha.
lol...you are a little girl. Your post here proves it. Can YOUR daddy beat up my daddy toooooo????

lol....go back up yer butt jackazz. Nobody is going to play with you today.
Brown Twinkie

Canyon Country, CA

#127971 Nov 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how Obama did that.
He pulled it out of his ass and you ate it.

Location hidden

#127972 Nov 17, 2012
I also think it is funny that the union Idiotards that struck until they drove Hostess into bankruptcy. I hope they enjoy their holidays in the unemployment lines.
Between trade union and the EPA and OSHA, they have sent more jobs overseas than all the CEOs combined.
Just like water, labor seeks it's lowest levels.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#127973 Nov 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I also think it is funny that the union Idiotards that struck until they drove Hostess into bankruptcy. I hope they enjoy their holidays in the unemployment lines.
Between trade union and the EPA and OSHA, they have sent more jobs overseas than all the CEOs combined.
I thought Obama shut down Hostess.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#127974 Nov 17, 2012
Brown Twinkie wrote:
<quoted text>
He pulled it out of his ass and you ate it.
How sad your parents must be that you never matured.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127975 Nov 17, 2012
Seventeenth-Century Laws of Massachusetts
Criminal laws in the early New England colonies were based on the scriptures

especially the Old Testament.

Many **civil laws and procedures were modelled after the English common law.

The General Laws and Liberties of the Massachusets Colony:
Revised and Reprinted
Cambridge, Massachusetts: Samuel Green, 1672
Law Library, Rare Book Collection, Library of Congress (16)

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/religion/rel01.ht...

Eliot's Algonquin Language Bible
Obedient to the New Testament command to preach the Gospel to all nations, ministers in all of the first British North American colonies strove to convert the local native populations to Christianity, often with only modest results. One of the most successful proselytizers was John Eliot (1604-1690), Congregational minister at Roxbury, Massachusetts. His translation of the Bible into the Algonquin Indian language is seen here. At one time Eliot ministered to eleven hundred "Praying Indians," organized into fourteen New England style towns.

The Holy Bible: Containing the Old Testament and the New,
Translated into the Indian Language....

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/religion/rel01.ht...

LEARN to READ
then READ
your
American(U.S.)History

libTARDS! ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127976 Nov 17, 2012
VOTE FRAUD: WHAT THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU

By: Devvy
October 22, 2004 <<<--<< NOTE the DATE
NewsWithViews.com
"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes." -- Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter,1952

The issue of vote fraud has been all over the news for months. The first time I ran for Congress in the '93-'94 cycle, my campaign put out 25,000 flyers on Jim Collier's book VoteScam: The Stealing of America. Vote fraud and electronic ballot machines have been one of my pet issues and crusades since 1993. I find it ironic that the ones making the most noise about this are the Democrats, bona fide experts when it comes to vote fraud.

There was vote fraud in the March 1996 primary when I ran as a Republican against the nitwit incumbent, Congressman Wally Herger. Just one of the many things that happened: While I was legally on the ballot, in the largest county in the district, my name didn't even appear on the ballot in one of the biggest precincts! When all was said and done, the Secretary of State, Republican Bill Jones, refused to investigate and in his short, terse letter to me said if I didn't like the outcome of the election, sue the state. By that time, the vote had been certified and it was all over. At that point I realized the "Grand Old Party" wasn't interested in the truth or fair elections, the party was over, I kissed the GOP good bye and have never regretted my decision.

***** The real fraud is inside the machines *****

"I am concerned for the security of our great nation, not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within."- General Douglas MacArthur

Magicians use something called a 'magician's distraction.' They direct your attention to one hand while the other hand is busy doing the magic trick. Right now, everyone is watching the ballots and registrations, but they're ignoring what's inside these machines we pay for with our tax dollars, and according to the high court here in California, we have no right to do so to protect "proprietary interests" of the manufacturer. Let me enlighten you by quoting from a vote fraud newsletter (Cincinnatus News Service), December 1996:

"The missing link in the vote fraud investigation has been found. The November 1996 issue of Relevance Magazine reveals that two-way hidden modems are being built into the ever growing number of computerized optical scanner/direct recording voting machines in use all across the country from New England to California.

MORE:
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd72.htm
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#127977 Nov 17, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid Libtard why do you care? If you have enough evidence that Oshite was born in Hawaii, should have just moved on! How does it feel being just another brain dead and brainwashed Libtard Oshite zealot idiot? All hail mien Obummer, king of the idiots! How proud to be you! lol!
Hey brain dead Birfoon why do you fantadize that anyone that won't attack windmills with you is a Liberal?

Obama is President of my country. I may not agree with him on a number of issues, and I did not vote for him, but I don't need to spread lies about him or disrespect the office to express my disagreement with him.

Location hidden

#127978 Nov 17, 2012
Oh, my girl friend and I stopped by the local Waffle House last night and my favorite night cook was there and boy is she upset. She has been working the night shift ever since I been visiting there since the Fall of 2008.
She works four 12-hour night shifts a week (48 hours) and she has just been told she will be assigned only TWO 12 hour night shifts a week (24 hours) because of..... Obama Care.
And guess who she voted for? Yep, O'Shit!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#127979 Nov 17, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>Your dictator won because that's all he appeals to is ignorance and bigotry! Idiot libtards who don't have enough brains to look at their communist dictators record and vote purely on the color of the mans skin! We all know that you are unemployed and love it that way, leeching off the promises of free money paid by the taxes of hard working Americans. That you are proud of that speaks volumes to your pathetic life! Stop making excuses for Oshites win, once again there was wide spread fraud in the voting booths, and he won by the narrowest margined, his main targets are bigoted blacks and illegals with hopes of pardon! Romney was a class act, and he has proven that time and time again, if a Oshite won because he gets all the votes of Richards of the nation, that makes him the king of the Richards! Once again your head is stuck up the communist usurpers @$$ so much so that all you see is brown. Pathetic loser Libtard!
Dictator. Another English word Birfoons love to use but obviously don't comprehend

Location hidden

#127980 Nov 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Obama shut down Hostess.
And that statement proves how stupid you really are.

Location hidden

#127982 Nov 17, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
What is REALLY funny is that you keep bringing up global warming and nobody responds, so you respond to yourself.
Did you notice that in Obama's press conference that one of the questions was about...... Climate Change (Global Warming) and that Obama had a canned answer for that question?
He know that many of the members of the press wanted to talk about Benghazi but he had his press officer stage questions so as to deflect the harsher questions.
Oh, do you have any idea why the changed the name from Global Warming to Climate Change? You see, they really know what was causing the warming trend for the previous fifty years, which is our Sun, and they knew that our Sun was chillin' out and the Earth would follow. Soooooo, when it does get noticeably cooler, they can claim that they were wright, the Climate is Changing!!!
And just like in 1978, you Libtards will be instructed that we are on the verge of another Little Ice Age and you will panic just like the Chicken Littles you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min DBWriter 1,114,735
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL 69,464
Amy 9-30 13 min Mister Tonka 6
Amy - 9-29-2014 15 min Mister Tonka 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min HoneyBear1 98,328
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,976
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min having faith 50,011
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]