BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#127946 Nov 17, 2012
I think it funny that you Libtards assume that just because the Earth gets warmer, that there will be drought... every where. But during the Medieval Warm Period Mongolia was not only warmer,,,,, it was wetter. The Gobi Desert shrank, there was plenty of brows for the herds and agriculture and their population boomed.
It was when the Earth returned to a more moderate temperatures that there was a drought in Mongolia! And the Gobi Desert grew, the grasslands died and the people went hungry. So they when to the Khan and told him they were hungry so Genghis Khan took his people to China .... to get food!
And in 1989 their was a drought and famine in France and they over through the king and cut his head off. Starvation is a great motivator.

Location hidden

#127947 Nov 17, 2012
Oh, what happened to the Mayan Empire? It waned away during the Medieval Warm Period. Yes, the Yucatan was in a drought that lasted over 300 years.
Meanwhile in our Southwest the Anasazi Indians flourished because there was enough rain to raise their maze (corn). And when the climate moderated in the Twelfth Century they went into a drought, the crops failed and the Anasazi left.
Sometimes moderate weather caused drought like it did in our Southwest and like it did in Mongolia. Climate Change is NORMAL. Learn to live with it and either move or die!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127948 Nov 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if it's just "anyone", but in your case, it's automatic. Oh, and throw in ALL birthers and tea partyers. And those (if the shoe fits...) whose sole vocabulary is trash and veiled homesexual come-ons. Sorry they don't work, LRS.
Veiled come ons? Really jacqazz, your English is not what you think it is. LMAO!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127949 Nov 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to get down with me, you are already at the bottom. I'm still looking down at you from way up there. You have no class, are gross, vulgar, really disgusting. On a par with LRS. You know zilch about R.E. or investments or gold or any precious metal or anything that requires smarts, for that matter. You are good at having multiple monikers, unequalled at plagiarizing (how many times have I caught you now?) and cut-and-paste, almost on UnAmerican er hmm pravda lady aka patriot ha ha warrior's level. You are the garbabe can AND its contents of the United States. A loser who is too feeble to admit it, a closet-living poor mixed-up sexual failure. Do I look down on failures like you? You betcha.
What on Earth makes you think anyone looks up to you? You're at tickturd level remember? You are one screwed up individual jacqazz. Seek professional help for you narcissistic azz cause you're sick dude. Seriously.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127950 Nov 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Veiled come ons? Really jacqazz, your English is not what you think it is. LMAO!!
Without using foul language or profanity, please show one and all any spelling or grammatical error(s) in "veiled homosexual come-ons" . Don't avoid responding as per usual.

BTW, and even though English happens to be my second language, it is still so much better than your version. That's inexcusable as it is your only one and you can't even do it right.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127951 Nov 17, 2012
No matter what you're compared to jacqazz, you lose. HaHaHa gutter trash
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127952 Nov 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What on Earth makes you think anyone looks up to you? You're at tickturd level remember? You are one screwed up individual jacqazz. Seek professional help for you narcissistic azz cause you're sick dude. Seriously.
So lame. So profane and trashy. Yes, I look down on you. It comes naturally, like a reflex. You're nothing, zilch, zero, nada, niente, rien. Not even good enough for composting. I would ignore hulks like you if you were not so noisy, foul-mouthed and didn't stink so much. Romney must be so proud of you. Bet he wishes the dems had given your mom some condoms.

Location hidden

#127953 Nov 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The above statement ezaily makes the top 5-ever list of idiotic imbecile foolosh uneducated dumb declarations.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit it, I am the all-time typo champ, though I'm sure you understood, Rogue. Re-read :
The above statement easily makes the top 5-ever list of idiotic imbecile foolish uneducated dumb declarations.
But you can not tell us why you think that way. Sad, very sad. Still can't explain why there were wild grapes in Vinland (Newfoundland) a thousand years ago but there are none today?
soadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#127954 Nov 17, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
nEVER WILL oBAMA SHOW THE TRUTH HE LIE AND AVOID UNTIL THE SUCCESSION IS Final

Location hidden

#127955 Nov 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Without using foul language or profanity, please show one and all any spelling or grammatical error(s) in "veiled homosexual come-ons" . Don't avoid responding as per usual.
BTW, and even though English happens to be my second language, it is still so much better than your version. That's inexcusable as it is your only one and you can't even do it right.
I will agree, with the understanding that you use British English spellings and grammar. In the Spelling Bees in in America, Canadian children who participate have to use their spelling versions of words.
I made the mistake of buying a Collins dictionary when I came back from Vietnam and started to take night classes. The instructor kept correcting the spellings that I had gotten from my Collin's dictionary and he informed me I needed a Webster's.
It is like driving 100 kph in Canada and 60 mph here in the States. We are both driving, more or less, the same speed (100 kph is closer to 62 mph). No need to get our panties in a wade over.

Location hidden

#127956 Nov 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You've already mentioned too much. Forgiveness is the province of every christian, not just god. You fail. teists are much better at it.
Laura Bush? I never, not once, mentioned her accident. I don't even know the circumstances.
Do we forgive people just before we sentence them to life in prison? Many states parole prisoners early if they reform but that does not mean we have forgiven them.
There was an old convict that had reformed and once out ministered to those who were in prison and those paroled and Gov. Schwarzenegger offered him a pardon and he said, paraphrased, "no thank you because you were not the one looking down the barrel of my shotgun as I robbed those banks".
I also read about a man convicted of murder who after a few years in prison started to write regular letters to the family of the person he had murdered explaining how he regretted what he had done. To me, he is a person worth forgiving.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127957 Nov 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I think it funny that you Libtards assume that just because the Earth gets warmer, that there will be drought... every where. But during the Medieval Warm Period Mongolia was not only warmer,,,,, it was wetter. The Gobi Desert shrank, there was plenty of brows for the herds and agriculture and their population boomed.
It was when the Earth returned to a more moderate temperatures that there was a drought in Mongolia! And the Gobi Desert grew, the grasslands died and the people went hungry. So they when to the Khan and told him they were hungry so Genghis Khan took his people to China .... to get food!
And in 1989 their was a drought and famine in France and they over through the king and cut his head off. Starvation is a great motivator.
What is REALLY funny is that you keep bringing up global warming and nobody responds, so you respond to yourself.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127958 Nov 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree, with the understanding that you use British English spellings and grammar. In the Spelling Bees in in America, Canadian children who participate have to use their spelling versions of words.
I made the mistake of buying a Collins dictionary when I came back from Vietnam and started to take night classes. The instructor kept correcting the spellings that I had gotten from my Collin's dictionary and he informed me I needed a Webster's.
It is like driving 100 kph in Canada and 60 mph here in the States. We are both driving, more or less, the same speed (100 kph is closer to 62 mph). No need to get our panties in a wade over.
Good post. BTW, I would never criticize Collins"s or Webster's American spelling. Webster, it so happens, was a genius, apparently fluent in more than 15 languages. Awesome.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127959 Nov 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
No matter what you're compared to jacqazz, you lose. HaHaHa gutter trash
You fault my English, yet cannot identify the errors. Do you realize everyone sees that, and just shrugs, probably feeling sorry for you? Why can't you be a gracious loser instead of a loser-loser?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127960 Nov 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we forgive people just before we sentence them to life in prison? Many states parole prisoners early if they reform but that does not mean we have forgiven them.
There was an old convict that had reformed and once out ministered to those who were in prison and those paroled and Gov. Schwarzenegger offered him a pardon and he said, paraphrased, "no thank you because you were not the one looking down the barrel of my shotgun as I robbed those banks".
I also read about a man convicted of murder who after a few years in prison started to write regular letters to the family of the person he had murdered explaining how he regretted what he had done. To me, he is a person worth forgiving.
If a first or second-degree murderer is forgiven, and that is encouraging, then surely a mother who made a mistake and certainly whose mistake is not 1st or 2nd degree murder, can be forgiven?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127962 Nov 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The above statement ezaily makes the top 5-ever list of idiotic imbecile foolosh uneducated dumb declarations.
<quoted text>
But you can not tell us why you think that way. Sad, very sad. Still can't explain why there were wild grapes in Vinland (Newfoundland) a thousand years ago but there are none today?
The area you are talking about was much further south.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127963 Nov 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You fault my English, yet cannot identify the errors. Do you realize everyone sees that, and just shrugs, probably feeling sorry for you? Why can't you be a gracious loser instead of a loser-loser?
What everyone sees, except you, is that I wasn't referring to any errors! Dipshat. My heavens are you ever stupid. You have just illustrated my point perfectly. Remember, you might read a book about something but that doesn't mean you understand any of it. Thank you for the prime example. HaHaHaHa Completely ignorant.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#127964 Nov 17, 2012
Hey Birfoons! Making any progress on slaying that windmill?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#127965 Nov 17, 2012
Poor Oily. All the publicity she's been chasing has apparently convinced everyone that she's a terrible lawyer. Now she claims the publicizing her "Herculean efforts" (epic fails) is just part if the ReeeeKo conspiracy

Hahahahaha
Sadnews

Kenosha, WI

#127966 Nov 17, 2012
GLENROCK WEEKLY GAZETTE 11/15/12 p.3
Evansville Man Critical
(WP)-Mark D. Welby drove his pick-up truck off the road coming down Casper Mountain Wednesday night rolling it over once. Mr. Welby was taken to Natrona County Medical Center where he was treated for a sprained wrist, bruised ribs and a possible concussion. Welby was cited for Reckless Driving and held for bond as he is unemployed and a flight-risk. At the jail he became unruly and repeatedly yelled "The masons tampered with my brakes". Apparently Welby has been working sidejobs as a non-union bricklayer.
When he attempted to hang himself in the holding cell with his sweatpants he suffered an apparent heart attack and was taken back to the hospital.
While there he attempted to flee and was shot by an unidentified Casper constable. He then threw scissors at the constable and fled. Welby was later located by security guard Kris Martindale in a dumpster unconscious. The constable and guard were unharmed in the incident and Welby is in critical condition. At the hospital his wife Eva Welby stated "He is suffering PTSD from two tours in Iraq." Additional charges are pending against Welby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min flack 1,153,786
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 43 min _Zoey_ 7,866
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,916
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 358
alwar ka 9 inch lambaa land plyeboy 1 hr Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,848
rajasthan (alwar) se pyaasi woman's 2 hr Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago