BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
112,941 - 112,960 of 177,384 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#127881 Nov 16, 2012
Good night, from the Constitution State.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127882 Nov 16, 2012
WAR!!!!!

"BETRAEUS!
CIA's Talking Points Were 'Edited' to Play Down Terrorism...
Director Knew Immediately Al Qaeda-Linked Group Responsible for Benghazi...

***ROCKETS FIRED FROM EGYPT HIT ISRAEL***

They are going in on Israel. They now obama is weak. If he won't protect our own, he sure won't protect Israel.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#127884 Nov 16, 2012
Reality check, fleabagging forty seven percenters:

States that receive the most welfare money:

15. Oregon

% of pop. on assistance: 1.55%
2007 spending:$83.85 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 58,831

14. Pennsylvania

% of pop. on assistance: 1.60%
2007 spending:$247.29 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 198,666

13. Michigan

% of pop. on assistance: 1.65%
2007 spending:$380.93 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 164,589

12. Rhode Island

% of pop. on assistance: 1.79%
2007 spending:$57.4 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 18,839

Tie-10. Indiana

% of pop. on assistance: 1.83%
2007 spending:$102.27 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 116,430

Tie-10. New Mexico

% of pop. on assistance: 1.83%
2007 spending:$58.87 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 36,322

9. Washington

% of pop. on assistance: 1.86%
2007 spending:$265.88 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 121,864

8. Minnesota

% of pop. on assistance: 1.88%
2007 spending:$106.29 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 98,028

7. New York

% of pop. on assistance: 1.92%
2007 spending:$1.47 billion
Total recipients (July 2008): 373,305

6. District of Columbia

% of pop. on assistance: 1.99%
2007 spending:$18.67 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 11,806

5. Vermont

% of pop. on assistance: 2.02%
2007 spending:$30.92 milliion
Total recipients (July 2008): 12,543

4. Massachusetts

% of pop. on assistance: 2.09%
2007 spending:$295.29 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 136,033

3. Tennessee

% of pop. on assistance: 2.15%
2007 spending:$91.28 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 133,505

2. Maine

% of pop. on assistance: 2.37%
2007 spending:$61.73 million
Total recipients (July 2008): 31,148

1. California

% of pop. on assistance: 3.30%
2007 spending:$3.28 billion
Total recipients (July 2008): 1,212,893

Don't see many red states here.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127885 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't back Israel because he will piss off his Muslim friends. And he can't back the Muslims because the Americans will be pissed off.
you agree with LRS that your president is a coward? And if so, on what grounds, please?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127887 Nov 16, 2012
Bachmann is going to nail those bastards.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/bachmann-weve-got-...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127889 Nov 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
Over 500 rockets have been fired into Israel over the past two days. Where is Omammie? Out to lunch as usual. This guy is a disgrace to America.
Do you want Obama to personally man a cannon and fire back? did you see those tanks? American. Did you see those rifles, machine guns and pistols? American. Did you see those figthers, fighter-bombrs, helicopters? American. Did you see the billions of dollars pouring into Israel? American. Is that sufficient or do you think he should give more?

Thanks to Obama, there probably won't be an all-out war. But as opposed to other U.S, presidents, he now has to deal with hostile Arab countries, particularly Egypt, and even Jordan may be drawn in. Syria's been shelling. Who knows, even Iran may try something. But somehow, Obama's gonna keep all these guys at bay. At least, I hope. I'm under the impression that you believe the U.S. should send troops. Really?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127890 Nov 16, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
he is up to his ass now about lying to the american people, the families who he let their sons die, the media, the cia, fbi, and eveyone else.
Funny...I don't hear any of the libtard morons defending him at all on this. THOSE FK'S KNOW HE IS GUILTY, AND THE HEARINGS ARE GOING TO NAIL HIM.
He lied, people died. Then he covered it up, now he is lying again. He knew it from the beginning, and HE LET OUR GUYS DIE. Didn't even TRY to help.
He is going to be impeached. In fact, he already is facing those charges now on his previous actions.
Your last statement proves you did not write all those exchanges on investments and real estate with Terri. You are the pinnacle of ignorance. "He is going to be impeached", you wrote. You are nuts, ignorant and live in fantasyland. The man's just been reelected, is the people's choice. Who the hell is gonna impeach him. Tell me why not one congressman, not one senator, of ANY party, has even come close. And you should have listened to Gov Christie who said of Romney : "I don't beleive in scapegoats (referring to Romney's lame excuses for losing) and you lose, you lost". Bang, put that in your pipe...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127891 Nov 16, 2012
Guru wrote:
Clinton got impeached because of his dick....obama will be impeached because of his puszy.
That could be, and no something that is likely to happen to you. You're not the president and have no dick. Oh, and no balls, it goes without saying.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127892 Nov 16, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last statement proves you did not write all those exchanges on investments and real estate with Terri. You are the pinnacle of ignorance. "He is going to be impeached", you wrote. You are nuts, ignorant and live in fantasyland. The man's just been reelected, is the people's choice. Who the hell is gonna impeach him. Tell me why not one congressman, not one senator, of ANY party, has even come close. And you should have listened to Gov Christie who said of Romney : "I don't beleive in scapegoats (referring to Romney's lame excuses for losing) and you lose, you lost". Bang, put that in your pipe...
lol...you are nuts bro. If you don;t think this is the same guy ask me any question about real estate, gold, silver, or anything else. It is me ahole. Just because I can get down and bang with idiots like you doesn't mean I can't call you a morn and an asshole. You are exactly that.

Go ahead, I will school you asss like I did her.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127893 Nov 16, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
really?

NIXON.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#127897 Nov 16, 2012
Guru wrote:
Q- so WHO gave obama his "talking points"?
For a month he denied what they knew: that it was terrorism. In the debate he said emphatically that they knew it was terrorism from DAY ONE. Romney said..."good, I am glad we got that on the record!" in front of 63 million people. Then he went to the UN two weeks later after going all over the country demanding that it was not terrorism but was a protest because of "the movie"!
WHO IN HERE IS GOING TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR THIS LIAR NOW?
....c'mon you libtard moron liars and enablers...lie for obama once more! You can do it!!
No need to make excuses Guru. It was a non story from the start. The fabricated outrage will take the same route outa town as fast and furious. No one save the birfoon pays attention to Fox News or the Republicans anymore.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127898 Nov 16, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to make excuses Guru. It was a non story from the start. The fabricated outrage will take the same route outa town as fast and furious. No one save the birfoon pays attention to Fox News or the Republicans anymore.
...were the 4 deaths fabricated too? how about obama's cowardice?

sorry azzhole. you are black, don't you have any dignity/honor left?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127900 Nov 16, 2012
Here's a Rino
that NEEDS to GO
home ...
closet dim!
==========
Republican House Leader Covered Up For Obama Regime

In late October, an FBI agent and whistleblower brought a story of possible Bureau corruption to Republican House Majority Leader Eric Cantor. It was a story of Obama Regime operatives deliberately sacrificing the national security interests of the United States for the president’s political gain.

And what did the Republican house leader do with that information, which—10 days before the election–could have shown that Barack Obama placed his own political advantage above the security of the nation? Why, naturally, he took the story to just one person–Obama appointee and FBI Director Robert Mueller, the very man who would have been responsible for the betrayal of those security interests in the first place!

http://www.westernjournalism.com/republican-h...

Moreno Valley, CA

#127904 Nov 16, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
You Johoho are perpetually stuck on stupid, and that is Obummer!
The Birther thing is going just fine because we still have idiots like you comming here every day trying to prove something you say has already been proven! That is the epitome of stupid! If had been proven you would just move on! I predict your pathetic self will here another four years trying to prove what you say is already proven! Really 8 years of that shite? LOL!
The proof has just been re-elected Mr. Duh. I’m sure you’re aware as everyone else that no person except a natural-born citizen can be POTUS. Birfoon objections notwithstanding.

We come here for the same reason we go to the zoo. Obviously to laugh and have fun while we feed the ignorant birfoon.

As you well know, the extremely funny birfoon GB make me laugh long time.
Just me

Aliso Viejo, CA

#127905 Nov 16, 2012
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
What do the terms diversity and affirmative action mean to you?
As far as Obama and college goes, it means that lower than stellar intelligence is allowed, due to country of origin and skin color.
What does "bar exam" mean to you? HLS administrators are well aware that many of their grads will be required to take a bar exam depending on where they end up practicing law. They are also aware that many students will have student loans and will need to have good jobs in order to pay off their loans. Besides, that is not how affirmative action works, students still need to meet the necessary requirements.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127907 Nov 16, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
here poopoo....this is more your speed...

"Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton, and Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fiscal Talks..."

...somebody needs to call the SPCA to come and get Sharpton. He is living proof that the missing link exists.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127908 Nov 16, 2012
...now dumbass obama just made the Twinkie go extinct.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127910 Nov 16, 2012
CNN uses fraudulent footage of phony injured Palestinians ...
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/11...

...dems are such pig slop.

Moreno Valley, CA

#127911 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so are you saying that all Obama did was win an election; same as Reagan? Trying to equate Obama with Reagan will not work. You've tried to equate Obama to Lincoln, FDR, JFK anyone back Jimmy Carter. The only difference between Obama and Jimmy Carter is the color of their skin!
Jimmy Carters grandson has had just about enough you Rethugs trying to belittle his granddad. Romney made that mistake and young Carter destroyed him with the 47 percenter tape. Here’s his latest revelation.

EXCLUSIVE: LEE ATWATER’S INFAMOUS 1981 INTERVIEW ON THE SOUTHERN STRATEGY. WOW!
http://www.thenation.com/article/170841/exclu...

Poor Romney thought this strategy was still viable. LOL
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#127914 Nov 17, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Would Jesus support your campaign against Obama AL? LOL
HE|_|_ YES!

Jesus knows evil when he sees it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min lmao 46,315
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 45 min SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min edogxxx 97,934
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 48 min SLY WEST 7,749
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 59 min SLY WEST 570
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,100,230
Abby 8-29 2 hr pde 11
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search