BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127751 Nov 16, 2012
What a dumbazz you are pops! Top of the list.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127753 Nov 16, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
I like the common birfoon refrain: "You wouldn't come here to try to convince us if you weren't worried."
In actuality people come here, make fun of birfers, and birfers remain inconsequential.
Bladder Splatter, remember you're just a wet spot on the floor.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127755 Nov 16, 2012
Has the Coward in Chief made any statements on the Israel conflict?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#127758 Nov 16, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You shan't hear any further from Rogue on this one, Poppo. At least, he won't challenge you to an air boat ride or fisticuffs as perpetual losr RLS would.
Rogue will proffer two points and both will be pointless. LOL
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#127760 Nov 16, 2012
A Constitutional Republic is a state where the officials are elected as representatives of the people, and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens.

A Constitutional Republic is the current form of government in the United States. However in recent years, many people have criticized the federal government for moving away from a Constitutional Republic, as defined by the Constitution, and towards a pure democracy

"Subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", simply means the US Constitution.

As stated in the Preamble, the Constitution is only for the citizens of the US, aliens are not subjects of, nor subject to its jurisdiction.

The 14th plainly states who are "subject to the jurisdiction" of the Constitution, aliens are not.

Ark was DOA, when the USSC tired to change the meaning of "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", this can only be accomplished through an amendment.

Obama was born subject to a foreign power, this condition has never changed during his life, he was never naturalized.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#127762 Nov 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
He can't back Israel because he will piss off his Muslim friends. And he can't back the Muslims because the Americans will be pissed off.

Location hidden

#127764 Nov 16, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
The drunk Lifer jumping to conclusions again.
1) never said I voted in SD....YOU assumed that
2) If I live in SD, I am not required to pay CA state income tax....another assumption by YOU.
3) criminal...hardly....a criminal has been convicted....yet another assumption you YOU.
Drunk again/still Lifer???
How is life in FloriDUH???
Well, outside has been cool, misty and overcast by my girl friend if off so she is keeping me warm. Gonna fill up the garden tube and we can soak together before heading to bed.
Oh, I sent some of you posts to your governor!!!
Ah, a Convict is someone who has been convicted. A criminal is one who engages in criminal behavior. When you look in the mirrow, do you see bars?

Moreno Valley, CA

#127765 Nov 16, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...take your head out before you suffocate poopo.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_4_DGOk4SWI/T3-jjyz...
If the winner consistently wins with his head up his ass what does that say about the loser? Not much of a Guru I'd say.

Moreno Valley, CA

#127766 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did not will by any sort of land slide. Just look at the election of 1984 when Ronald Reagan won 425 Electoral College votes compared to Fritz's 13!!!
Although many professional prognosticators see President Obama as the favorite tomorrow, some notable conservatives are dissenting. THEIR MAPS SHOW EVERYTHING FROM A SLIM WIN BY MITT ROMNEY WITH 275 ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES TO A 325-VOTE LANDSLIDE, with some maps putting Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and even Michigan in play.
http://www.denverpost.com/politics-national/2 ...
Romney’s 325 fantasy win would be a landslide but Obama’s 332 actual win is not? Nice try Rogue!<quoted text>
Well, I made that post about an hour ago and I went out shopping while my girl friend is napping.
And I have never call a 325 a landslide. The bench mark for landslides is the 1984 election where Reagan won 425 Electoral College votes compared to Frtiz's 13!!!!
Doesn’t matter whether you drown in a tub of water or a swimming pool Rogue, you’re just as dead either way. All Reagan did was win an election; same as Obama.
KY is Always Stupid

Yucaipa, CA

#127767 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, outside has been cool, misty and overcast by my girl friend if off so she is keeping me warm. Gonna fill up the garden tube and we can soak together before heading to bed.
Oh, I sent some of you posts to your governor!!!
Ah, a Convict is someone who has been convicted. A criminal is one who engages in criminal behavior. When you look in the mirrow, do you see bars?
Which govenor might that be?

Anybody who would pimp their own daughter should not be critizing others for their LEGAL actions.

Just more typical bs from a drunk Lifer in FloriDUH.

You are dumb and dumber all rolled into one package.

Pimp away!!!

Location hidden

#127768 Nov 16, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really 'live' in SD.
Never lived with any ghetto trash....now you being in the Army and all are much closer to trash than I have ever been.
Ya know, once you have been in combat, you learn to appreciate everyone. You never know when you might need them to watch your back.
Yes, I have know some that were not very good soldiers and I have sent a few off to Fort Leavenworth. But most of them are hard working patriots. My biggest worry is was I a good enough leader.
The last ten years I worked flight operations and after I would post the next days missions and the pilots assign I would go back to my office which was in ear shot of the assignment board.
And you would hear the crewmen go up to the board and maybe groan that they have Lieutenant Idiot, of Mister Stupid or, "hey, I've got Mister Slick" I have also been called Mister Smooth as a lot of the times the only way you knew the wheels were on the runway was the chirp from the tires. Nope, I did not bounce my landings.
In 21 years, I never bent a landing gear, dinged a rotor blade, etc. And don't forget, a thousand hours was in Sunny South Vietnam, Seven years Instructor duty at Fort Rucker, Medivac duty in Hawaii and the last nine years flying Chinooks in S. Korea, Europe and half the United States.
Did you know you can not go fishing in Bicycle Lake, Fort Erwin, CA as it is dry for all but a few weeks every ten years or so. Scorpions yes, fish NO!
Oh, we had just got of CUCV's which were Checy pickup trucks and the Blazer and we went out to Fort Erwin for a couple of weeks and my driver busted the rear window out of MY blazer. Damn all that dust!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127769 Nov 16, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a million times. Israel is our ally and is privy to all of our military might.
Are birfoons going to pretend that there's a controversy there as well?
I've heard no statement from him today. Israel is moving troops to the border with Gaza. I don't think they're playing either. Omammie's plate is about to runneth over!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127771 Nov 16, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you suck so hard at trolling.
Please get a clue.
Tissue puss?

Location hidden

#127772 Nov 16, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn’t matter whether you drown in a tub of water or a swimming pool Rogue, you’re just as dead either way. All Reagan did was win an election; same as Obama.
Oh, so are you saying that all Obama did was win an election; same as Reagan? Trying to equate Obama with Reagan will not work. You've tried to equate Obama to Lincoln, FDR, JFK anyone back Jimmy Carter. The only difference between Obama and Jimmy Carter is the color of their skin!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#127774 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, once you have been in combat, you learn to appreciate everyone. You never know when you might need them to watch your back.
Yes, I have know some that were not very good soldiers and I have sent a few off to Fort Leavenworth. But most of them are hard working patriots. My biggest worry is was I a good enough leader.
The last ten years I worked flight operations and after I would post the next days missions and the pilots assign I would go back to my office which was in ear shot of the assignment board.
And you would hear the crewmen go up to the board and maybe groan that they have Lieutenant Idiot, of Mister Stupid or, "hey, I've got Mister Slick" I have also been called Mister Smooth as a lot of the times the only way you knew the wheels were on the runway was the chirp from the tires. Nope, I did not bounce my landings.
In 21 years, I never bent a landing gear, dinged a rotor blade, etc. And don't forget, a thousand hours was in Sunny South Vietnam, Seven years Instructor duty at Fort Rucker, Medivac duty in Hawaii and the last nine years flying Chinooks in S. Korea, Europe and half the United States.
Did you know you can not go fishing in Bicycle Lake, Fort Erwin, CA as it is dry for all but a few weeks every ten years or so. Scorpions yes, fish NO!
Oh, we had just got of CUCV's which were Checy pickup trucks and the Blazer and we went out to Fort Erwin for a couple of weeks and my driver busted the rear window out of MY blazer. Damn all that dust!
Who cares?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127775 Nov 16, 2012
...the net is closing all around obama now...

Petraeus outed them....
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127777 Nov 16, 2012
Over 500 rockets have been fired into Israel over the past two days. Where is Omammie? Out to lunch as usual. This guy is a disgrace to America.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127778 Nov 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
he is up to his ass now about lying to the american people, the families who he let their sons die, the media, the cia, fbi, and eveyone else.

Funny...I don't hear any of the libtard morons defending him at all on this. THOSE FK'S KNOW HE IS GUILTY, AND THE HEARINGS ARE GOING TO NAIL HIM.

He lied, people died. Then he covered it up, now he is lying again. He knew it from the beginning, and HE LET OUR GUYS DIE. Didn't even TRY to help.

He is going to be impeached. In fact, he already is facing those charges now on his previous actions.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127780 Nov 16, 2012
Clinton got impeached because of his dick....obama will be impeached because of his puszy.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127781 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
...and that story is important how?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Portlandia 1,153,025
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Sublime1 19
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 4 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 5 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]