BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
112,801 - 112,820 of 177,401 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127689 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
America Got Stupid wrote:
For Johannes The Tard and Poopoo stain.
Not So Golden State
California now officially leads the nation in poor people
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz2CP9rIldA
This is what your vote for Obama got you.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Also leads the nation in population.
Did you bother to read the article? No once did it mention "population". It talked about "rate"!!!
<quoted text>
That's right, almost a fourth of Caliphonia's population is in poverty. And they still think that can make poor people rich but making richer people poor. Stupid Libtards.
<quoted text>
Sorry, it is you who can not read or comprehend what you read. It is NOT about the size of Caliphonia's population by the poverty RATE!!!
...but still, most folks would rather live in CA and have their teeth than to live in the toothless south in a single wide trailer house.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#127690 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What a nice story. And if his mother had aborted him, we would never have heard it, would we?
Abandoned boy meets Texas fireman who saved him
By ANGELA K. BROWN | Associated Press
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) A Texas boy abandoned at a fire station as an infant got a special wish for his 10th birthday: meeting the firefighter who saved him.
more at;
http://news.yahoo.com/abandoned-boy-meets-tex...
That is a nice story but you're ignoring the fact that thousands of children are abused in foster care, are placed back into abusive homes or disappear in the system and no one realizes it for months or even years.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#127691 Nov 16, 2012
re: "and MANY MANY MORE PETITIONS!!!!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions
Some QUITE "ignorant" ..."

Which will have absolutely no effect.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#127692 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What a nice story. And if his mother had aborted him, we would never have heard it, would we?
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) A Texas boy abandoned at a fire station as an infant got a special wish for his 10th birthday: meeting the firefighter who saved him.
more at;
http://news.yahoo.com/abandoned-boy-meets-tex ...
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a nice story but you're ignoring the fact that thousands of children are abused in foster care, are placed back into abusive homes or disappear in the system and no one realizes it for months or even years.
Soooo, we should abort them? How about the ten year old boy who is being raised in a loving home?
You do know that most children who die in DUI car crashes are killed by their own parents, don't you?
You'd make a good Concentration Camp guard!

Location hidden

#127693 Nov 16, 2012
Ya know, I really didn't think any Libtard would touch that one but I guess I'm was wrong.

Location hidden

#127694 Nov 16, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
...but still, most folks would rather live in CA and have their teeth than to live in the toothless south in a single wide trailer house.
Sorry, I lived in a trailer home in early 1972 for about six months and with the exception of my wisdom teeth, I have the rest of them. As if Caliphonia does not have mobile homes or ghettos.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127695 Nov 16, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't own 'cars'.
JUST like a libTARD ...
Get ya some glasses!:)

Location hidden

#127696 Nov 16, 2012
Not So Golden State
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you bother to read the article? No once did it mention "population". It talked about "rate"!!!
<quoted text>
That's right, almost a fourth of Caliphonia's population is in poverty. And they still think that can make poor people rich but making richer people poor. Stupid Libtards.

<Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
quoted text>
Sorry, it is you who can not read or comprehend what you read. It is NOT about the size of Caliphonia's population by the poverty RATE!!!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
And aren't you happy you live in South Dakota and don't have to live with the ghetto trash in Caliphonia.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127698 Nov 16, 2012
Incest Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
JUST like a libTARD ...
Get ya some glasses!:)
Go back to posting your lies and SPAM!!!!

Location hidden

#127700 Nov 16, 2012
In S. Korea I went to the local train station at about six a.m. as I was catching a train to Busan to catch my brother's ship who would arrive the next day. There were a half dozen drunks sleeping on he benches as I paid for my ticket.
But as I was paying for my ticket the next teller picked up the phone and dialed someone. Five minutes later the cops came in a billy-clubs the drunks and carted them off. I guess they did not want a Westerner seeing they had a drunk problem.
Poor old Johannes, he thinks everyone in Caliphonia is doing well, owns their own home, drive a new car and has a dog and cat inn their yard too.
Johannes, take off the rose colored glasses.
I do have a trailer park a half mile down the road from my house and they walk down the road to go to the convenience store. But I do not pretend they are not there.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127702 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Not So Golden State
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
quoted text>
<quoted text>
And aren't you happy you live in South Dakota and don't have to live with the ghetto trash in Caliphonia.
I don't really 'live' in SD.

Never lived with any ghetto trash....now you being in the Army and all are much closer to trash than I have ever been.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127703 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Man demoted for Facebook comments wins case
Associated Press
LONDON (AP) Britain's High Court ruled Friday that a Christian was unfairly demoted for posting his opposition to gay marriage on Facebook.
Adrian Smith was stripped of his management position with the Trafford Housing Trust in northwest England and had his salary cut by 40 percent after posting that gay weddings in churches were "an equality too far."
The trust said Smith broke its code of conduct by expressing religious or political views that might upset co-workers.
But High Court judge Michael Briggs ruled Friday that Smith had been "taken to task for doing nothing wrong" and found his employer guilty of breach of contract.
Smith said he was glad the court had backed the principle that "Britain is a free country where people have freedom of speech."
http://news.yahoo.com/man-demoted-facebook-co...
1. If he professed that viewpoint on his personal home computer, he never should have been sanctioned. His employer was surely looking for an excuse to punish him. Wrong. He has every right to free speech and as long as it's not racist or offensive, which it was not, he should've been left alone. The court, to me, acted correctly. Any higher court, I believe, will uphold that judgement.

2. However, if he expressed that viewpoint on a company computer, he should be severely reprimanded and even fired, In such an event, the court erred.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#127705 Nov 16, 2012
Another Birfoon fail

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20...

I see a pattern developing here
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127706 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Not So Golden State
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Part of that post had : "Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you didn't bother reading and if you did, you did not get it. Never mind".

That remark of mine had nothing to do with population of California or the number of folks on poverty. It was an entirely different matter. Why do you do that?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127707 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In S. Korea I went to the local train station at about six a.m. as I was catching a train to Busan to catch my brother's ship who would arrive the next day. There were a half dozen drunks sleeping on he benches as I paid for my ticket.
But as I was paying for my ticket the next teller picked up the phone and dialed someone. Five minutes later the cops came in a billy-clubs the drunks and carted them off. I guess they did not want a Westerner seeing they had a drunk problem.
Poor old Johannes, he thinks everyone in Caliphonia is doing well, owns their own home, drive a new car and has a dog and cat inn their yard too.
I do have a trailer park a half mile down the road from my house and they walk down the road to go to the convenience store. But I do not pretend they are not there.
Really, I don't recall saying anything of the sort. Are you drunk yet again???

Caliphonia??? Is that similar to FloriDUH?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127708 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
You support Obama with every post that you make, and you post from California.
You are a LIAR and an IDIOT!
Nuff said!
Whatever....but I will never be as dumb as a birther.
Nuff said!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#127710 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
1. You don't know his LSAT scores, so you have no idea if he is intelligent or not.
You have no data on which to base that false conclusion.
2. We do not care about his grades, because we already know that he is dumber than a stump!
His first term proves that!
He won't post his admission records, because he went to school claiming he was born in Kenya, just like he did in his bio.
He had 5 Million reasons to do so, yet refused to redistribute Trump's wealth.
Are you expecting Baracka Claus to visit you this Christmas?
1. 1. You don't know Romney's LSAT scores, so you have no idea if he is intelligent or not.

2. We do not care about Romney's grades, because we already know that he is dumber than a stump!

Re: "He won't post his admission records, because he went to school claiming he was born in Kenya, just like he did in his bio."

There is absolutely no evidence of the above, and Obama was for sure born in Hawaii as his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of both parties shows. And, duh, IF someone claimed to have been born in Kenya in a college admission form, he might have to worry about proving that he was born in Kenya---and he could not do that because he was not born in Kenya (as the Kenyan government has confirmed).

But keep on dreaming.

Re $5 million reasons. If Trump had made the same offer to both candidates, five million bucks for each to show their grades, then Obama might just have taken it. But Trump only made the offer to the first mixed-race president of the USA---which says something about Trump.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127711 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
more at;
http://news.yahoo.com/abandoned-boy-meets-tex ...
<quoted text>
Soooo, we should abort them? How about the ten year old boy who is being raised in a loving home?
You do know that most children who die in DUI car crashes are killed by their own parents, don't you?
You'd make a good Concentration Camp guard!
Well, would it not have been a better world if Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Caligula, Nero, Rasputin, etc, had been aborted? On the other hand, some good, fine, bright people should never have been aborted, bu then we'll never know , will we? Why this silly discussion, Rogue,and when you told of the 10-yr-old boy and the splendid policeman, why could you not leave it at that and not mention abortion? Like I initally said, what's it go to do with a lovely story?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127713 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Did seeing the cops beat up the drunken bums provoke and orgasm, Rogue?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127715 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
You support Obama with every post that you make, and you post from California.
You are a LIAR and an IDIOT!
Nuff said!
It's 'nuff said.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,100,428
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 7 min tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 12 min tsheridan 1
Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev... (May '09) 26 min Johnnie Coleman M... 2,865
Lawsuit Running Rampant At Middle School 31 min BOE Watcher 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min Uzi 68,374
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 48 min MPPD OFFCR 1,907
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search