BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189886 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127786 Nov 16, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
he is up to his ass now about lying to the american people, the families who he let their sons die, the media, the cia, fbi, and eveyone else.
Funny...I don't hear any of the libtard morons defending him at all on this. THOSE FK'S KNOW HE IS GUILTY, AND THE HEARINGS ARE GOING TO NAIL HIM.
He lied, people died. Then he covered it up, now he is lying again. He knew it from the beginning, and HE LET OUR GUYS DIE. Didn't even TRY to help.
He is going to be impeached. In fact, he already is facing those charges now on his previous actions.
If any president were to be impeached for being a liar, it would have been GW Bush. He lied, Americans died.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127787 Nov 16, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If the winner consistently wins with his head up his ass what does that say about the loser? Not much of a Guru I'd say.
hey poopoo...what makes you think I didn't say that to help get him elected so we could torture him this way? now he will be impeached.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#127788 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, outside has been cool, misty and overcast by my girl friend if off so she is keeping me warm. Gonna fill up the garden tube and we can soak together before heading to bed.
Oh, I sent some of you posts to your governor!!!
Ah, a Convict is someone who has been convicted. A criminal is one who engages in criminal behavior. When you look in the mirrow, do you see bars?
KY is Always Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Which govenor might that be?
Anybody who would pimp their own daughter should not be critizing others for their LEGAL actions.
Just more typical bs from a drunk Lifer in FloriDUH.
You are dumb and dumber all rolled into one package.
Pimp away!!!
I didn't think to email the governor of South Dakota. Thanks for the tip.
Oh, your nasty comment about me pimping my daughter only makes me happy as I know I just got your goat again!!! You funny guy when you get mad. Don't be mad, learn to laugh at yourself.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127789 Nov 16, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares?
You should but you're too stupid to know why! squid
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127790 Nov 16, 2012
Guru wrote:
Clinton got impeached because of his dick....obama will be impeached because of his puszy.
Please don't mention Clinton and his penis.....the Lifer gets very, very excited.

Location hidden

#127792 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, once you have been in combat, you learn to appreciate everyone. You never know when you might need them to watch your back.
Yes, I have know some that were not very good soldiers and I have sent a few off to Fort Leavenworth. But most of them are hard working patriots. My biggest worry is was I a good enough leader.
The last ten years I worked flight operations and after I would post the next days missions and the pilots assign I would go back to my office which was in ear shot of the assignment board.
And you would hear the crewmen go up to the board and maybe groan that they have Lieutenant Idiot, of Mister Stupid or, "hey, I've got Mister Slick" I have also been called Mister Smooth as a lot of the times the only way you knew the wheels were on the runway was the chirp from the tires. Nope, I did not bounce my landings.
In 21 years, I never bent a landing gear, dinged a rotor blade, etc. And don't forget, a thousand hours was in Sunny South Vietnam, Seven years Instructor duty at Fort Rucker, Medivac duty in Hawaii and the last nine years flying Chinooks in S. Korea, Europe and half the United States.
Did you know you can not go fishing in Bicycle Lake, Fort Erwin, CA as it is dry for all but a few weeks every ten years or so. Scorpions yes, fish NO!
Oh, we had just got of CUCV's which were Checy pickup trucks and the Blazer and we went out to Fort Erwin for a couple of weeks and my driver busted the rear window out of MY blazer. Damn all that dust!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares?
Yea, you are just like Terri Tunna and do not give a hoot about "the little people" except when you want them to vote for Obama. You see, I like garbage men ..... and you should too. Just think if the do not show up this week, the rest of the month, three months? Pretty soon you will be happy to see your garbage man.
You Liberals only pretend to care about the little people as long as they stay in their ghettos.
I don't care what your station in life is so long as you are honest.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127793 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, outside has been cool, misty and overcast by my girl friend if off so she is keeping me warm. Gonna fill up the garden tube and we can soak together before heading to bed.
Ah, a Convict is someone who has been convicted. A criminal is one who engages in criminal behavior. When you look in the mirrow, do you see bars?
<quoted text>
Oh, your nasty comment about me pimping my daughter only makes me happy as I know I just got your goat again!!! You funny guy when you get mad. Don't be mad, learn to laugh at yourself.
I could laugh at you, but the line is pretty long.

Good luck with all those bs emails. Let us all know how it turns out.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#127794 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What a nice story. And if his mother had aborted him, we would never have heard it, would we?
Abandoned boy meets Texas fireman who saved him
By ANGELA K. BROWN | Associated Press –
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP)— A Texas boy abandoned at a fire station as an infant got a special wish for his 10th birthday: meeting the firefighter who saved him.
more at;
http://news.yahoo.com/abandoned-boy-meets-tex ...
<quoted text>
Soooo, we should abort them? How about the ten year old boy who is being raised in a loving home?
You do know that most children who die in DUI car crashes are killed by their own parents, don't you?
You'd make a good Concentration Camp guard!
Having seen many documents pertaining to adoptions come across my desk, I can tell you that there are way too many children out there already whose parents are incapable of giving them a safe and loving home. Most of the kids that were up for adoption had major health problems which were due to drug withdrawal, physical abuse and, yes, even a DUI by the mother which caused permanent injuries to the little girl and killed her brother. Some of them are fortunate enough to have a relative that can provide a loving home, those that don't get stuck in the foster care system that's already burdened with too many children.

How many children have you fostered or adopted?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127795 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Don't forget to send one to Rick Perry as well. I was in Ft Worth for three weeks last month.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#127796 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about them? I thought Mitt would have 90% of winning and a 50/50 chance of getting over 300 Electoral College votes but at no time did "I" say he would win by a landslide.
Now, the only notable Republican I can recall said he would win by a landslide was Karl Rove who is a ...... Bush Country Clubber!
Obama was re-elected in a landslide - and yet I don't know how. For during the week before the election, GEORGE WILL told me Mitt Romney would get 321 electoral votes, including a win in the state of Minnesota. Minnesota! No Republican has accomplished that since roughly the time John C Fremont was the GOP's nominee (okay, I exaggerate... slightly).

Meanwhile, no matter what the math said, PEGGY NOONAN took out her trusty Ouija board and shared that she was feeling "vibrations". These vibrations have some mad predictive skills, as they told her Romney was going to win. Likely, these very same vibrations told Hollywood producers that we needed a remake of Red Dawn and General Petraeus that emails are a safe place to keep secrets.

Will and Noonan are far from exceptions, of course. The Dynamic Righty Entertainment Complex (DREC), from CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER to MICHAEL BARONE, DICK MORRIS to KARL ROVE, looked at days where 19 out of 22 swing state polls showed Obama leading and knew in their bones: Landslide for Ole Mitt!

AND YES, LANDSLIDE WAS THE WORD THEY OFTEN USED for their predictions of 320 electoral votes and a dozen red roses for Romney, so I look forward to those very same pundits referring in those terms to Obama's win.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012...

Finally and so funny.

Republicans agree, 332 is a landslide + Mitt Romney’s ironic 47% popular vote
http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/2012/11/10/ph...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127797 Nov 16, 2012
here comes the race card:

"
CIA's Talking Points Were 'Edited' to Play Down Terrorism...
Director Knew Immediately Al Qaeda-Linked Group Responsible for Benghazi...
... ELEMENT REMOVED FROM SUSAN RICE'S TALKING POINTS
FLASHBACK: What she said...
House women: Criticizing Rice 'racist, sexist'...
Lawmakers shown video of envoy being dragged out...

lol...you know you have won when they call racism!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127798 Nov 16, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, get real! Those people will always be fighting.
Get real? 500 rockets in two days? I see, pops would turn his back on Israel. DOLT

Location hidden

#127799 Nov 16, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't mention Clinton and his penis.....the Lifer gets very, very excited.
No, I just like to chuckle at you when you respond. You don't have Peyronie's too, do you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyronie 's_disease

Location hidden

#127800 Nov 16, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, get real! Those people will always be fighting.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real? 500 rockets in two days? I see, pops would turn his back on Israel. DOLT
Muslims hate each other. They blow up each other Mosques and make love to the goats before they eat them.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#127801 Nov 16, 2012
Oh did I leave out the birfoon favorite?

Birfoon Wayne Allyn Root: Yes, you read that headline correctly. I am a Las Vegas oddsmaker (and former Libertarian vice presidential candidate) and here's why I am so boldly predicting a Romney landslide.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/09/rom...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127803 Nov 16, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was re-elected in a landslide - and yet I don't know how. For during the week before the election, GEORGE WILL told me Mitt Romney would get 321 electoral votes, including a win in the state of Minnesota. Minnesota! No Republican has accomplished that since roughly the time John C Fremont was the GOP's nominee (okay, I exaggerate... slightly).
Meanwhile, no matter what the math said, PEGGY NOONAN took out her trusty Ouija board and shared that she was feeling "vibrations". These vibrations have some mad predictive skills, as they told her Romney was going to win. Likely, these very same vibrations told Hollywood producers that we needed a remake of Red Dawn and General Petraeus that emails are a safe place to keep secrets.
Will and Noonan are far from exceptions, of course. The Dynamic Righty Entertainment Complex (DREC), from CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER to MICHAEL BARONE, DICK MORRIS to KARL ROVE, looked at days where 19 out of 22 swing state polls showed Obama leading and knew in their bones: Landslide for Ole Mitt!
AND YES, LANDSLIDE WAS THE WORD THEY OFTEN USED for their predictions of 320 electoral votes and a dozen red roses for Romney, so I look forward to those very same pundits referring in those terms to Obama's win.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012...
Finally and so funny.
Republicans agree, 332 is a landslide + Mitt Romney’s ironic 47% popular vote
http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/2012/11/10/ph...
So you dumbazzes re-elected THE dumbazz! Brilliant!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127807 Nov 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
500 rockets sounds like fighting to me. What do you say?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127808 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just like to chuckle at you when you respond. You don't have Peyronie's too, do you?
I believe that would require more than 2 1/4" (he's proud of that 1/4"). LMAO
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127809 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I didn't, I wouldn't mention it. You wouldn't be able to control yourself with another.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127812 Nov 16, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
500 rockets sounds like fighting to me. What do you say?
I'm waiting on your repsonse pops. Where is Omammie? Why isn't he outraged over this? Are you starting to get it yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min shinningelectr0n 1,232,917
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a 1 hr Local Chicago 1
Affidavit: White House birth certificate is a F... 1 hr JustTheFACTS 1
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 2 hr Lexus1985 425
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Lexus1985 407
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 53,520
News 1 dead, 4 wounded in Chicago shootings 5 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]