BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127674 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, can you get it right even once. COUNTRIES set the price of oil, not companies. Ever hear of OPEC? 90% of all petroleum is controlled by countries. The TWELVE larges petroleum companies on this Earth are owned by ..... COUNTRIES!!! And even private companies that are on lands or waters that are controlled by countries are at the whims of those countries. Did not Obama shut down all deep water oil production in the Gulf of Mexico?
We all know you hate black things but stop sounding like a broken record!
No, you canNOT for the life of you get it right. I know darn well that COUNTRIES, OPEC countries, set the price of oil. Do your sweetheart companies like Exxon, BP, Shell, etc, have to follow? No. But they do, it suits them, and so practical, they can readily blame OPEC for high prices. Domestically, dummy Rogue, Sunoco, Exxon, all of them, set the prices, NOT OPEC. You're not too good at this, are you? OPEC supplies less than half the world's production of oil and natural gas, did you know that? No? Now you do. Why do we go along then with Opec price setting? Look at the preceding lines, I already answered that.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#127675 Nov 16, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, trying to make a point based on something that you don't know squat about.
Pssst, Goat Boy, I didn't vote for Obama....and I am a resident of SD, not CA.
Goat Boy is still stuck on stupid!!!
Then my does you moniker say you are in Yucaipa, CALIFORNIA?
Ya know, if you spend more than 180 days in anyone place, you are a resident of that place!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127676 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jacques, ten farmers are in a drought but only one has irrigation and a bumper crop. Should that farmer sell his grain cheep or sell to the highest bidder? He may have hail damage next year, insect damage the following year and he may not show a profit for five years. So shouldn't he make a profit when he can? Or should be go bankrupt???
What a f-ing oil bigot you are.
Now, thanks to Rogue, we now have oil bigots. Ha ha. Who remembers Jerry Seinfeld, the anti-dentite? Oil bigot? Totally , completely bongo. Rogue has become the protector and defender of the canonized oil companies. God knows they need defencing. I'm suprised you don't rejoice every time the price of gas at the pump rises, Rogue. Bet you wait for the opportune time when prices are highest. That's when you fill up to ensure more profit for the oil boys. Yes, more profits for the oil tycoons, less for you, Rogue. Isn't that wonderful?

Oil bigot? OMG ha ha. Even ignoramuses LRS, GB Kentucky and guru will laugh it up.

Location hidden

#127678 Nov 16, 2012
Oh Johannes, I had a new neighbor down the street who moved in late last Fall. He had been driving his car with New York plates ..... until a few weeks ago. Apparent he got stopped by the police. He had to get Florida plates. Why, he had been living here for more than six months.
I will also assume he got a Florida drivers licence as they will not give you plates for you cars until you get you d/l.
So, Johannes, what plates are on you car(s)?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127679 Nov 16, 2012
obama:

Petraeus Says CIA's Talking Points Were Edited to Play Down Terrorism...
Knew Immediately Al Qaeda-Linked Group Responsible for Benghazi...
... ELEMENT REMOVED FROM SUSAN RICE'S TALKING POINTS
FLASHBACK: What she said...
House women: Criticizing Rice 'racist, sexist'...
Lawmakers shown video of envoy being dragged out...

Impeach him now.

Location hidden

#127680 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jacques, ten farmers are in a drought but only one has irrigation and a bumper crop. Should that farmer sell his grain cheep or sell to the highest bidder? He may have hail damage next year, insect damage the following year and he may not show a profit for five years. So shouldn't he make a profit when he can? Or should be go bankrupt???
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, thanks to Rogue, we now have oil bigots. Ha ha. Who remembers Jerry Seinfeld, the anti-dentite? Oil bigot? Totally , completely bongo. Rogue has become the protector and defender of the canonized oil companies. God knows they need defencing. I'm suprised you don't rejoice every time the price of gas at the pump rises, Rogue. Bet you wait for the opportune time when prices are highest. That's when you fill up to ensure more profit for the oil boys. Yes, more profits for the oil tycoons, less for you, Rogue. Isn't that wonderful?
Oil bigot? OMG ha ha. Even ignoramuses LRS, GB Kentucky and guru will laugh it up.
No, I have not canonized any business. And the more competition, the LOWER the prices at the pump. The problem with the price of crude oil is that GOVERNMENT dominate 90% of all crude oil and OPEC sets the price. Not Exxon!!!
And it is the looney-tooney-left that thinks we should be paying the same amount at the pump as most European countries are. I say let the fair market dictate but as long as POEC sets the price, WE will have to pay more.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127682 Nov 16, 2012
Q- so WHO gave obama his "talking points"?

For a month he denied what they knew: that it was terrorism. In the debate he said emphatically that they knew it was terrorism from DAY ONE. Romney said..."good, I am glad we got that on the record!" in front of 63 million people. Then he went to the UN two weeks later after going all over the country demanding that it was not terrorism but was a protest because of "the movie"!

WHO IN HERE IS GOING TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR THIS LIAR NOW?

....c'mon you libtard moron liars and enablers...lie for obama once more! You can do it!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127683 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No, I have not canonized any business. And the more competition, the LOWER the prices at the pump. The problem with the price of crude oil is that GOVERNMENT dominate 90% of all crude oil and OPEC sets the price. Not Exxon!!!
And it is the looney-tooney-left that thinks we should be paying the same amount at the pump as most European countries are. I say let the fair market dictate but as long as POEC sets the price, WE will have to pay more.
Either you didn't bother reading and if you did, you did not get it. Never mind.

Location hidden

#127684 Nov 16, 2012
Man demoted for Facebook comments wins case
Associated Press –

LONDON (AP)— Britain's High Court ruled Friday that a Christian was unfairly demoted for posting his opposition to gay marriage on Facebook.
Adrian Smith was stripped of his management position with the Trafford Housing Trust in northwest England and had his salary cut by 40 percent after posting that gay weddings in churches were "an equality too far."
The trust said Smith broke its code of conduct by expressing religious or political views that might upset co-workers.
But High Court judge Michael Briggs ruled Friday that Smith had been "taken to task for doing nothing wrong" and found his employer guilty of breach of contract.
Smith said he was glad the court had backed the principle that "Britain is a free country where people have freedom of speech."
http://news.yahoo.com/man-demoted-facebook-co...

Location hidden

#127685 Nov 16, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
For Johannes The Tard and Poopoo stain.
Not So Golden State
California now officially leads the nation in poor people
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz2CP9rIldA
This is what your vote for Obama got you.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Also leads the nation in population.
Did you bother to read the article? No once did it mention "population". It talked about "rate"!!!
The new measure, dubbed the “Supplemental Poverty Measure,” revised the California’s poverty rate from 16.3 percent up to 23.5 percent.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/16/golden-stat ...
That's right, almost a fourth of Caliphonia's population is in poverty. And they still think that can make poor people rich but making richer people poor. Stupid Libtards.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you didn't bother reading and if you did, you did not get it. Never mind.
Sorry, it is you who can not read or comprehend what you read. It is NOT about the size of Caliphonia's population by the poverty RATE!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127686 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Not So Golden State
<quoted text>
Did you bother to read the article? No once did it mention "population". It talked about "rate"!!!
<quoted text>
That's right, almost a fourth of Caliphonia's population is in poverty. And they still think that can make poor people rich but making richer people poor. Stupid Libtards.
Looks like the Lifer himself forgot to read the article as it says nothing about making poor people rich.

Same old tired record.......
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127687 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then my does you moniker say you are in Yucaipa, CALIFORNIA?
Ya know, if you spend more than 180 days in anyone place, you are a resident of that place!
It says where I live? Not really.

Once again the Lifer is jumping to conclusions.

So you say.....
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127688 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Johannes, I had a new neighbor down the street who moved in late last Fall. He had been driving his car with New York plates ..... until a few weeks ago. Apparent he got stopped by the police. He had to get Florida plates. Why, he had been living here for more than six months.
I will also assume he got a Florida drivers licence as they will not give you plates for you cars until you get you d/l.
So, Johannes, what plates are on you car(s)?
I don't own 'cars'.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127689 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Not So Golden State
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Also leads the nation in population.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sorry, it is you who can not read or comprehend what you read. It is NOT about the size of Caliphonia's population by the poverty RATE!!!
...but still, most folks would rather live in CA and have their teeth than to live in the toothless south in a single wide trailer house.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#127690 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What a nice story. And if his mother had aborted him, we would never have heard it, would we?
Abandoned boy meets Texas fireman who saved him
By ANGELA K. BROWN | Associated Press –
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP)— A Texas boy abandoned at a fire station as an infant got a special wish for his 10th birthday: meeting the firefighter who saved him.
more at;
http://news.yahoo.com/abandoned-boy-meets-tex...
That is a nice story but you're ignoring the fact that thousands of children are abused in foster care, are placed back into abusive homes or disappear in the system and no one realizes it for months or even years.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#127691 Nov 16, 2012
re: "and MANY MANY MORE PETITIONS!!!!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions
Some QUITE "ignorant" ..."

Which will have absolutely no effect.

Location hidden

#127692 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What a nice story. And if his mother had aborted him, we would never have heard it, would we?
Abandoned boy meets Texas fireman who saved him
By ANGELA K. BROWN | Associated Press –
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP)— A Texas boy abandoned at a fire station as an infant got a special wish for his 10th birthday: meeting the firefighter who saved him.
more at;
http://news.yahoo.com/abandoned-boy-meets-tex ...
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a nice story but you're ignoring the fact that thousands of children are abused in foster care, are placed back into abusive homes or disappear in the system and no one realizes it for months or even years.
Soooo, we should abort them? How about the ten year old boy who is being raised in a loving home?
You do know that most children who die in DUI car crashes are killed by their own parents, don't you?
You'd make a good Concentration Camp guard!

Location hidden

#127693 Nov 16, 2012
Ya know, I really didn't think any Libtard would touch that one but I guess I'm was wrong.

Location hidden

#127694 Nov 16, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
...but still, most folks would rather live in CA and have their teeth than to live in the toothless south in a single wide trailer house.
Sorry, I lived in a trailer home in early 1972 for about six months and with the exception of my wisdom teeth, I have the rest of them. As if Caliphonia does not have mobile homes or ghettos.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127695 Nov 16, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't own 'cars'.
JUST like a libTARD ...
Get ya some glasses!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min johnplustwomore 1,155,536
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 71,188
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 5 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 5 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:22 PM
Bears re-sign Austen Lane to replace Willie Young