BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127568 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did not will by any sort of land slide. Just look at the election of 1984 when Ronald Reagan won 425 Electoral College votes compared to Fritz's 13!!!
Although many professional prognosticators see President Obama as the favorite tomorrow, some notable conservatives are dissenting. THEIR MAPS SHOW EVERYTHING FROM A SLIM WIN BY MITT ROMNEY WITH 275 ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES TO A 325-VOTE LANDSLIDE, with some maps putting Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and even Michigan in play.
http://www.denverpost.com/politics-national/2 ...
Romney’s 325 fantasy win would be a landslide but Obama’s 332 actual win is not? Nice try Rogue!<quoted text>
Well, I made that post about an hour ago and I went out shopping while my girl friend is napping.
And I have never call a 325 a landslide. The bench mark for landslides is the 1984 election where Reagan won 425 Electoral College votes compared to Frtiz's 13!!!!
What about those notable conservatives who predicted a "Romney lanslisde" with even fewer votes than Obama eventually got?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#127569 Nov 16, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Washington (AP)- Former CIA director David Petraeus will testify before the House Intelligence Committee Friday on events that led to the death of the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans in an attack on the United State's Consulate at Benghazi, Libya on Sept. 11.
Spokesmen for the committee say the hearing will be closed to the public.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you and your birther ilk will instantly have knowledge of what was said. Incredible, what sleuths.
Ya nose, da last time he testified behind closed doors it was leaked that he had backed Obama's story that it was a protest about that stupid movie. Who leaked it then? Normally is is the lefties that leak!!! Like Senator Leaky Leahy (D) who was kicked out of several committees because he was stripped of his security clearance!!!

Senator Pat Leahy was annoyed with the Reagan administration's war on terrorism in the 1980s. At the time he was vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.
"Leaky Leahy," allegedly threatened to sabotage classified strategies he didn't like.
Leahy ‘inadvertently' disclosed a top-secret communications intercept during a 1985 television interview.
"The intercept … made possible the capture of the Arab terrorists who had hijacked the cruise ship Achille Lauro and murdered American citizens.…"
"The reports cost the life of at least one Egyptian operative involved in the operation."
In July 1987, it was reported that Leahy leaked secret information about a 1986 covert operation planned by the Reagan administration to topple Libya's Moammar Gaddhafi.
U.S. intelligence officials said Leahy, along with the Republican panel chairman, sent a written threat to expose the operation directly to then-CIA Director William Casey.
Weeks later, news of the secret plan turned up in the Washington Post, causing it to be aborted.
A year later, as the Senate was preparing to hold hearings on the Iran-Contra scandal, Leahy had to resign his Intelligence Committee post after he was caught leaking secret information to a reporter.
He should have been indicted, tried and sentenced.

Leahy's Iran-Contra leak was considered to be one of the most serious breaches of secrecy in the Intelligence Committee's 10-year history. But that was before Senator Richard Shelby leaked that we were tapping Osama bin Laden's satellite phone. Bin Laden immediately stopped using it, denying us the opportunity to find and kill the s.o.b.
At a minimum Sen Leahy should have been impeached!!! Yes, I know that Senator Richard Shelby is currently a Republican but he was a Democrat from 1964 to 1994 and he is one of those Country Clubbers I disdain.

Location hidden

#127570 Nov 16, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What about those notable conservatives who predicted a "Romney lanslisde" with even fewer votes than Obama eventually got?
What about them? I thought Mitt would have 90% of winning and a 50/50 chance of getting over 300 Electoral College votes but at no time did "I" say he would win by a landslide.
Now, the only notable Republican I can recall said he would win by a landslide was Karl Rove who is a ...... Bush Country Clubber!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127571 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did not will by any sort of land slide. Just look at the election of 1984 when Ronald Reagan won 425 Electoral College votes compared to Fritz's 13!!!
Although many professional prognosticators see President Obama as the favorite tomorrow, some notable conservatives are dissenting. THEIR MAPS SHOW EVERYTHING FROM A SLIM WIN BY MITT ROMNEY WITH 275 ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES TO A 325-VOTE LANDSLIDE, with some maps putting Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and even Michigan in play.
http://www.denverpost.com/politics-national/2 ...
Romney’s 325 fantasy win would be a landslide but Obama’s 332 actual win is not? Nice try Rogue!<quoted text>
Well, I made that post about an hour ago and I went out shopping while my girl friend is napping.
And I have never call a 325 a landslide. The bench mark for landslides is the 1984 election where Reagan won 425 Electoral College votes compared to Frtiz's 13!!!!
The Lifer is WRONG once again.....the bench mark for landslides would be the 1936 election with FDR over Landon 523 to 8....and without Alaska and Hawaii.

Why can you NEVER tell the TRUTH???
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127572 Nov 16, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the DJIA doubling in less than 4 years? How about the lowest oil import dependency in 20 years and increased local production? How about a start to universal health care for everyone, which would be 100% but Repubs said no?; how about successful rescue of Big 3 and increase in Chrysler hiring and refuting Romhey campaign lies about move to China? How about Bin Laden and his lieutenants' deaths? How about withdrawal from Iraq though GWB had forgotten to craft an exit plan? How about soon-to-come withdrawal from Afghanistan? Do you want more? Plenty waiting in the wings.
The DJIA is not a reflection of the U.S. economy.
Why is gasoline $4/gal.?
Obamacare????? Please! You mean 21 or 22 new taxes, correct?
Thank SEAL Team 6 for UBL.
Why are we still in Afghanistan?
Why weren't our 4 citizens given help when they asked for it?
Brian Terry and Fast and Furious?
The economy?
National Debt?
Want more? Plenty to choose from. Wake up, your toast is burnt!

Location hidden

#127573 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The article did not say exactly what the threats were but we can not have police officers threatening anyone much less the president.
Jacksonville detective resigns after threats about President, Democratic Party: Posted: November 16, 2012 -
Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-11-16 ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you posting this?
I have told you several times I am an equal opportunity finger pointer. I don't care what political party who are affiliated, some behavior should not be tolerated.
And if you are a cop, lawyer or politician, the bar is higher.
I wonder if this bad cop's bigotry are effected his duties as a law enforcement officer? It is possible to be a Democrat, Republican, Libertarian or Gay, Lesbian, Straight or a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Atheist and carry out your duties without prejudice.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#127574 Nov 16, 2012
We the People: Your Voice in Our Government
Create a Petition
Open Petitions
Responses
How & Why

Help make We the People even better. Share your feedback on how this new platform can improve.
Share Your Feedback

Create an Account

we petition the obama administration to:
Put an end to the destruction of unborn babies through Abortions.

women are now having abortions because they do not like the sex of the fetus. If they had to pay for those abortions we will see how quickly the abortions would diminish.

The government is wasting millions of dollars, to permit women to act as prostitutes, and have no fear of becoming pregnant, for they can get an abortion. This act not only destroys the unborn child, but also destroys the woman that has them. Their minds, and morals will suffer because of an act sanctioned by the US Government.
Created: Nov 13, 2012
Issues: Human Rights
Learn about Petition Thresholds
Signatures needed by December 13, 2012 to reach goal of 25,000
Total signatures on this petition
Sign this Petition
A whitehouse.gov account is required to sign Petitions.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127575 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
loose cannon wrote:
Washington (AP)- Former CIA director David Petraeus will testify before the House Intelligence Committee Friday on events that led to the death of the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans in an attack on the United State's Consulate at Benghazi, Libya on Sept. 11.
Spokesmen for the committee say the hearing will be closed to the public.
<quoted text>
Ya nose, da last time he testified behind closed doors it was leaked that he had backed Obama's story that it was a protest about that stupid movie. Who leaked it then? Normally is is the lefties that leak!!! Like Senator Leaky Leahy (D) who was kicked out of several committees because he was stripped of his security clearance!!!
Senator Pat Leahy was annoyed with the Reagan administration's war on terrorism in the 1980s. At the time he was vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.
<quoted text>
At a minimum Sen Leahy should have been impeached!!! Yes, I know that Senator Richard Shelby is currently a Republican but he was a Democrat from 1964 to 1994 and he is one of those Country Clubbers I disdain.
Please inform why a democrat would leak information that is detrimental to the...democrats, as in the Gen Petraeus testimony? all hearsay but you SO want it to be true. Like the Supreme court instant decision, even before deliberating, that tanked obamacare. Oh, I forgot, Obama blackmailed Chief Justice Roberts. Like he blackmailed him in order to be sworn in as President. My gosh, Roberts must have quite a list of "blackmailable" sordid affairs to hide. Obama's having a field day.

Location hidden

#127576 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lifer is WRONG once again.....the bench mark for landslides would be the 1936 election with FDR over Landon 523 to 8....and without Alaska and Hawaii.
Why can you NEVER tell the TRUTH???
Where did I not tell the truth? In any event, Obama did not win by a landslide. And we are still in a recession as the Inflation Rate is higher than the GDP growth rate.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127577 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about them? I thought Mitt would have 90% of winning and a 50/50 chance of getting over 300 Electoral College votes but at no time did "I" say he would win by a landslide.
Now, the only notable Republican I can recall said he would win by a landslide was Karl Rove who is a ...... Bush Country Clubber!
Rove is an extreme right wing Republican, the kind you worship. ALL poliicans, both sides of the aisle, are country-club dudes. Get over it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127578 Nov 16, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
WND.com ? Fool. Apart from a few wackos like you, who reads the crap and lies coming out of that fascist website? How many names, total, on that petition? How many doublings and triplings of the same name? How many non-Texans, for example, have signed for that state's secession as I proved the other day (130 out of 388 out-of-state). You are delusional, totally out of wack and a very very sorry loser. YOU LOST YOUR ELECTION. YOUR "SAVIOUR" STRUCK OUT, and now blaming free democratic party condoms for his defeat. Do you now realise what a pathetic clown you and your birther ilk are? Do you realise how Obama beat the crap out of you? Will you be challenging him to fisticuffs now like your friend and bosom buddy LRS loves to do when he has nothing left (not that he and you EVER had anything.) Harvard Law? ha ha. Real estate tycoon? Ho ho.
Don't you tire of all the constant denials? What a joke!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127579 Nov 16, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your prayers will be answered, Rogue, and the numbers will not be good. "Our father, please make unemployment worse just to spite Obama and the hell with the country. And while you're at it, oh lord, make the DJIA plunge, that out to teach that Muslim a lesson. Amen and goodwill to all men except Obama and democrats. and liberals".
No need to pray on this one, Omammie has it taken care of.

Location hidden

#127580 Nov 16, 2012
The DJIA has dropped 8% since October 5th and NASDAQ has dropped over 10% with AAPL (Apple) dropping 34%. Just as my broker predicted!
I bought just ten shares of Apple in January for $4,400 and sold them for $6,600 based on his recommendation. If I had held onto my APPL it would be worth only $5,360 which is still a profit but I am happier that I dropped APPL when I did.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127581 Nov 16, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rove is an extreme right wing Republican, the kind you worship. ALL poliicans, both sides of the aisle, are country-club dudes. Get over it.
jacqazz is a left wing radical! Stay in canada.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#127582 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The DJIA has dropped 8% since October 5th and NASDAQ has dropped over 10% with AAPL (Apple) dropping 34%. Just as my broker predicted!

blah blah blah

I bought just ten shares of Apple in January for $4,400 and sold them for $6,600 based on his recommendation. If I had held onto my APPL it would be worth only $5,360 which is still a profit but I am happier that I dropped APPL when I did.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott welcomes Obamacare.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstori...

Florida Man Kills Self After Obama Re-elected
http://articles.marketwatch.com/2012-11-14/in...

Red State to Birthers: You're not Welcome
http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/13/is-it-time...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127583 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Where did I not tell the truth? In any event, Obama did not win by a landslide. And we are still in a recession as the Inflation Rate is higher than the GDP growth rate.
A distortion is a lie.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127584 Nov 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The DJIA is not a reflection of the U.S. economy.
Why is gasoline $4/gal.?
Obamacare????? Please! You mean 21 or 22 new taxes, correct?
Thank SEAL Team 6 for UBL.
Why are we still in Afghanistan?
Why weren't our 4 citizens given help when they asked for it?
Brian Terry and Fast and Furious?
The economy?
National Debt?
Want more? Plenty to choose from. Wake up, your toast is burnt!
"The DJIA is not a reflection of the U.S. economy.", you wrote. Glad to see you finally agree with Terri Tana on this one. The lesson did sink in after all. Tell Rogue;

Gas prices? That's Obama's doing? Not the oil companies' faithful following of Opec?;

er, thank seal team? Of course. But thank Obama and his team for planning, authorizing and taking full responsibility for the operation. By your reasoning, FDR, Eisenhower, MaCarthur, did not win WWII. Only the soldiers and airmen and seamen did. Why, not even the officers below the rank of Lt Colonel. The seals, as meritorious as they are, and they are, planned the operation from the start, organised it, recruited the men, arranged for helicopters and gunships, decided on the date, initated the intelligence and were ready to assume responsibility if it failed? Are you sure? ;

Gas prices? That's Obama's doing? Not the oil companies' faithful following of Opec? Since when is the president, any president, even GWB, responsiblle for gas prices at the pump? Incidentally, and except for Venezuela and a few sheikdoms, your prices are by far the lowest on earth. What are you complaining about?;

Why still in Afghanistan? Because your idol GWB put you there, and as per Iraq, no exit plan. Out in 2004, thank you, Obama. Romney would have extended the mission;

4 citizens given help? The inquiry will decide that. Do you know? How far away WAS help? In Italy? How many hours? Wait for the inquiry answers. As per the results of nov 6, you seem to have all the answers;

Fast and furious. Stupid operation, whoever initiated it. But, don't try to tell us it increased the number of killings, that is so out there;

Economy? On the upswing. It took 12 years and a war to erase the great depression. Give Obama more than 4 years to erase a recession that was as bad or, I wager , worse than the great depression. Also, there was no war to deal with then in 1929, Obama had two.

Same for the debt. Financing such a recession is not cheap.

Your hate for Obama obsession clouds your thinking.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#127585 Nov 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Stupid Libtards. You do not strike in the middle of a recession. Yes, we are still in a recession no matter what you Libtards think. Anytime the GDP growth rate is lower than the inflation rate, you are in recession, OBAMA'S RECESSION!
Now, you former Hostess employees, enjoy your holidays!
Hostess, maker of Twinkies and Ding Dongs, says closing business
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/hostess-maker...
Hmmm.

They filed for bankruptcy in 2004, emerged, and filed again for bankruptcy in January of this year. In May, Hostess notified their employees that they may face a mass layoff. Hostess was not competitive any longer. It was dying due to mismanagement. Good riddance. Other companies will fill the void and hire workers; people will not stop eating bread, and sweet baked junk food.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127586 Nov 16, 2012
save your souls wrote:
We the People: Your Voice in Our Government
Create a Petition
Open Petitions
Responses
How & Why
Help make We the People even better. Share your feedback on how this new platform can improve.
Share Your Feedback
Create an Account
we petition the obama administration to:
Put an end to the destruction of unborn babies through Abortions.
women are now having abortions because they do not like the sex of the fetus. If they had to pay for those abortions we will see how quickly the abortions would diminish.
The government is wasting millions of dollars, to permit women to act as prostitutes, and have no fear of becoming pregnant, for they can get an abortion. This act not only destroys the unborn child, but also destroys the woman that has them. Their minds, and morals will suffer because of an act sanctioned by the US Government.
Created: Nov 13, 2012
Issues: Human Rights
Learn about Petition Thresholds
Signatures needed by December 13, 2012 to reach goal of 25,000
Total signatures on this petition
Sign this Petition
A whitehouse.gov account is required to sign Petitions.
How about starting with your own soul?
bullship inc

Brimson, MN

#127587 Nov 16, 2012
Far be it from the gallant man obama to ever lie. To besmirch the reputation of anyone is quite offensive. No one who supports Obama and I mean NADA has ever besmirched the reputation of any conservative. Just ask any of the murdering, racist, woman hating, anti american, unpatriotic, tax cheats. AND don't ever use the word illegal aliens or you will go to jail for a hate crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Frijoles 71,213
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min EasyEed 1,155,606
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min OzRitz 49,310
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 68,907
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 3 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 3 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]