BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,632)

Showing posts 112,621 - 112,640 of173,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru is now a law professor. Ha ha. That will be my laugh for tonight.
Did you get tired of playing with your sock? LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then why do we have 12-20 illegal aliens in our country? And there are millions of others who are trying to immigrate to the U.S. How many other people are trying to move to Russia, China, etc.
And I bet most of the people who immigrate to Canada, Canada was their second choice!<quoted text>
It has been five or so years ago but Fox News had a report on Chinese who were illegally crossing into the U.S. on the British Columbia/Washington State border. This would indicate they could not come to America and chose to come through Canada.
Of the top ten national who are illegal aliens are: 2008:
4) Philippines 300,000 illegals
6) Korea 240,000 illegals
7) China 220,000 Illegals
10) India 160,000 illegals
I wonder which border did most of them pass through?
Oh, my grandfather on my mother's side was an immigration officer on the Maine-New Brunswick border from 1925 until 1958 and he wasn't dealing with people who spoke Spanish.
Oh, I was up in my home town of Houlton, ME four years ago and we were having breakfast at a restaurant and there was this Hispanic looking family next to us. They had no discernible accent and it turned out the dad was a Border Patrol agent and they were from Yuma, AZ and it turned out that one of the boys was on the same ice hockey league as my niece from Presque Isle. He said they just loved the cold winters! Big change from Yuma, AZ to northern, ME
http://immigration.procon.org/view.resource.p...
You know nothing ofimmigration laws, of illegal aliens, and the traffic in illegal immigrants cross-border. Your nation has more than its fair share of them, but you are not alone. Check us out. We have the most liberal refugee and illegal immigrant rules in the world. All you have to do is set foot in our country and you're good for 5 years, minimum, you don't have to work, matter of fact, we won't let you, and we pay you to stay,including your legal fees. Look at western Europe, YOU think you have a problem? Have you been to Belgium,France, Italy, lately? Go, take a gander. People are walking, riding, flying, swimming, boating, Rogue. 30 yrs ago, they did not have the communications of today, they didn't know we lived so well off them, off their resources we get for nothing. Now they see us on tv, in the cinemas, and they want their share and they are coming, not coming like LSR the slug, no ,but they are coming here, there, we can't stop them, and neither can you. Get used to it,they want to level the field.
OBAMA MELTDOWN

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More plagiarism. Oh,you forgot to cite the source again, now did you? Unwashed fool.
dipshittt...that was off Drudge...the sources liked to it are dozens and dozens you putrid-vomit of a moron. Get your kindergarten degree stupid.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think he could of gotten 90% of the Hispanics if he had not attacked the Catholic Church and his stance on Gay marriage and several other issues.
He had the guts to stand for his beliefs, not all popular, and he still won. You were wrong. Catholics, Jews, Blacks, Latinos, they did not lose their fervour the way you predicted. Admit it, you were way way off.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt,
The Head Of Obama’s Jobs Council <<<--<<
Is Moving Jobs And Economic Infrastructure To China
...GE has been sending tens of thousands of good jobs out of the country....
The last GE factory in the U.S. that made light bulbs closed last September.
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/g...
WHAT about THIS do "you" NOT get????
YES, I know it isn't GM! It's GE ...
BUT it IS the HEAD of the 0's Job Council
at THAT time!
....sending tens of thousands of good jobs $out$ of the country....
Er, he was talking about Chrysler. Also, GE moved its jet engines factory to China in 2008 when GWB was president. Rogue tried to blame Obama for that one, I corrected him, asked him about it, it's one of the 44 requests for sources he has not yet answered. Oh, but he does ask for links, ha ha. You birthers suck, such a sad bunch, losers all, and won't even concede. Romney did. Why won't you?
OBAMA MELTDOWN

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

They are coming out after the testimony today saying Obama lied like a rug. If Petraeus has guts, and he should as a military officer, he ought to ream out Obama.

COVERUP!
OBAMA MELTDOWN

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama lied about Benghazi. And Obama lied about getting Osama. That is clear now.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, you think you are too good to drink cheap beer! Hell, after three beers, you can't tell the difference.
Doesn't take too long for the real side of a liberal to show its ugly face.
I would never drink beer. Any beer.Beer is for those NASCAR rednecks, for pickup truck owners with gun racks, wearing baseball caps, tattoos all over, chewing gum and a 12-pack on the seat. Ugh. I don't drink that piss. Down the hatch, losers. And most of it is Belgian beer, like Bud, ha ha.
OBAMA MELTDOWN

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama met every single day with Petraeus about Benghazi, starting from day one.

Since: May 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

If not illegal in the USA or not a illegal us citizenship we us the USA get him out of office !
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't answer that? So, you don't know what it is you see in Omammie and had you voted, you wouldn't know if you were happy with your vote now? You're the only one that can answer the questions! LMAO duh, uh, hmmm, er!!! Pitiful attempt at deflection.
God you're dumb. I can't answer that because I am not American and therefore cannot vote. But I can tell the difference, I know your system as well, no, better than you do, loser. You lost your vote. Romney lost, he was man enough to concede. You can't because you're a loser.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
dipshittt...that was off Drudge...the sources liked to it are dozens and dozens you putrid-vomit of a moron. Get your kindergarten degree stupid.
then wrote "Drudge", word stealer. And what the hell, another moniker? How it must suck to be such a fool, a makep-believe real estate tycoon. You've been exposed by a native Hawaiian. Wow, ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA MELTDOWN wrote:
They are coming out after the testimony today saying Obama lied like a rug. If Petraeus has guts, and he should as a military officer, he ought to ream out Obama.
COVERUP!
Is all of this going to be as precise as your election predictions? LOSER.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
then wrote "Drudge", word stealer. And what the hell, another moniker? How it must suck to be such a fool, a makep-believe real estate tycoon. You've been exposed by a native Hawaiian. Wow, ha ha.
CORR : Then write drudge...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never drink beer. Any beer.Beer is for those NASCAR rednecks, for pickup truck owners with gun racks, wearing baseball caps, tattoos all over, chewing gum and a 12-pack on the seat. Ugh. I don't drink that piss. Down the hatch, losers. And most of it is Belgian beer, like Bud, ha ha.
Thank God you libs haven't taken our beer away! Beer is our 2a amendment right.
I don't drink Bud, it hasn't any taste.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing ofimmigration laws, of illegal aliens, and the traffic in illegal immigrants cross-border. Your nation has more than its fair share of them, but you are not alone. Check us out. We have the most liberal refugee and illegal immigrant rules in the world. All you have to do is set foot in our country and you're good for 5 years, minimum, you don't have to work, matter of fact, we won't let you, and we pay you to stay,including your legal fees. Look at western Europe, YOU think you have a problem? Have you been to Belgium,France, Italy, lately? Go, take a gander. People are walking, riding, flying, swimming, boating, Rogue. 30 yrs ago, they did not have the communications of today, they didn't know we lived so well off them, off their resources we get for nothing. Now they see us on tv, in the cinemas, and they want their share and they are coming, not coming like LSR the slug, no ,but they are coming here, there, we can't stop them, and neither can you. Get used to it,they want to level the field.

Hello, hello, is there anybody in there?

We have strict immigration laws that are simply being ignored by this admin.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Just nod if you can hear me....
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru is now a law professor. Ha ha. That will be my laugh for tonight.
Harvard Law.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

A petition just got put on the governments website

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/req...

You'll laugh at the petition :)
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may; the only people called "tards" were you and your ilk. No one else. Yes, "you" were being called a tard. I normally call you "turd", but that's just me. LMAO at the freshly born squid!
No use explaining, you are too uneducated, too vulgar, to understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 112,621 - 112,640 of173,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,072,351
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 min andet1987 397
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 36 min WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 68,160
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 247
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,691
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,499
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••