BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
OBAMA MELTDOWN

Canyon Country, CA

#127484 Nov 15, 2012
Obama met every single day with Petraeus about Benghazi, starting from day one.

Since: May 12

Overland Park, KS

#127485 Nov 15, 2012
If not illegal in the USA or not a illegal us citizenship we us the USA get him out of office !
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127486 Nov 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't answer that? So, you don't know what it is you see in Omammie and had you voted, you wouldn't know if you were happy with your vote now? You're the only one that can answer the questions! LMAO duh, uh, hmmm, er!!! Pitiful attempt at deflection.
God you're dumb. I can't answer that because I am not American and therefore cannot vote. But I can tell the difference, I know your system as well, no, better than you do, loser. You lost your vote. Romney lost, he was man enough to concede. You can't because you're a loser.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127487 Nov 15, 2012
OBAMA MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
dipshittt...that was off Drudge...the sources liked to it are dozens and dozens you putrid-vomit of a moron. Get your kindergarten degree stupid.
then wrote "Drudge", word stealer. And what the hell, another moniker? How it must suck to be such a fool, a makep-believe real estate tycoon. You've been exposed by a native Hawaiian. Wow, ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127488 Nov 15, 2012
OBAMA MELTDOWN wrote:
They are coming out after the testimony today saying Obama lied like a rug. If Petraeus has guts, and he should as a military officer, he ought to ream out Obama.
COVERUP!
Is all of this going to be as precise as your election predictions? LOSER.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127489 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
then wrote "Drudge", word stealer. And what the hell, another moniker? How it must suck to be such a fool, a makep-believe real estate tycoon. You've been exposed by a native Hawaiian. Wow, ha ha.
CORR : Then write drudge...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#127492 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never drink beer. Any beer.Beer is for those NASCAR rednecks, for pickup truck owners with gun racks, wearing baseball caps, tattoos all over, chewing gum and a 12-pack on the seat. Ugh. I don't drink that piss. Down the hatch, losers. And most of it is Belgian beer, like Bud, ha ha.
Thank God you libs haven't taken our beer away! Beer is our 2a amendment right.
I don't drink Bud, it hasn't any taste.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127493 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing ofimmigration laws, of illegal aliens, and the traffic in illegal immigrants cross-border. Your nation has more than its fair share of them, but you are not alone. Check us out. We have the most liberal refugee and illegal immigrant rules in the world. All you have to do is set foot in our country and you're good for 5 years, minimum, you don't have to work, matter of fact, we won't let you, and we pay you to stay,including your legal fees. Look at western Europe, YOU think you have a problem? Have you been to Belgium,France, Italy, lately? Go, take a gander. People are walking, riding, flying, swimming, boating, Rogue. 30 yrs ago, they did not have the communications of today, they didn't know we lived so well off them, off their resources we get for nothing. Now they see us on tv, in the cinemas, and they want their share and they are coming, not coming like LSR the slug, no ,but they are coming here, there, we can't stop them, and neither can you. Get used to it,they want to level the field.

Hello, hello, is there anybody in there?

We have strict immigration laws that are simply being ignored by this admin.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127494 Nov 15, 2012
Just nod if you can hear me....
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127495 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru is now a law professor. Ha ha. That will be my laugh for tonight.
Harvard Law.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#127496 Nov 15, 2012
A petition just got put on the governments website

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/req...

You'll laugh at the petition :)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127497 Nov 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may; the only people called "tards" were you and your ilk. No one else. Yes, "you" were being called a tard. I normally call you "turd", but that's just me. LMAO at the freshly born squid!
No use explaining, you are too uneducated, too vulgar, to understand.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127498 Nov 15, 2012
OBAMA MELTDOWN wrote:
Obama lied about Benghazi. And Obama lied about getting Osama. That is clear now.
This is the same kind of inside information that Rogue got on the supreme court, the 9 supremes agreeing on day 1 that they would vote down Obama care. So much inside info, these birthers, like the last presidential election. Wrong. All the way, and then they get upset that they were, are wrong and talk fraud, lies, etc. How it must suck to be wrong, not most of the time, but ALL the time.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127499 Nov 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
Just nod if you can hear me....
I just now waved ;-)
Did ya SEE me?!?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127500 Nov 15, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvard Law.
Barack Obama's alma mater. Were you two buddies? Ha ha. Did you try for the presidency of the Harvard Law Review?

What a whopper. Harvard Law School.

Guru : Harvard Law School
Occupation at Harvard Law School : Janitor
Lenght of stay as janitor : 1 month. Trial period ended on account of incompetence.
Just me

Yorba Linda, CA

#127501 Nov 15, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, you think you are too good to drink cheap beer! Hell, after three beers, you can't tell the difference.
Doesn't take too long for the real side of a liberal to show its ugly face.
No, I think I'm too good to drink lousy beer.
Just me

Yorba Linda, CA

#127504 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers rejoiced at bad news to spite Obama. They hate good newa. They are unpatriotic and stupid.
Sad yet true.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127505 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama's alma mater. Were you two buddies? Ha ha. Did you try for the presidency of the Harvard Law Review?
What a whopper. Harvard Law School.
Guru : Harvard Law School
Occupation at Harvard Law School : Janitor
Lenght of stay as janitor : 1 month. Trial period ended on account of incompetence.
Harvard Law...the TV show dummy.
Testimony today

Canyon Country, CA

#127506 Nov 15, 2012
OBAMA MELTDOWN wrote:
Obama met every single day with Petraeus about Benghazi, starting from day one.
Testimony today proved Obama was aware of the terrorist attacks by the CIA at 5pm on 9/11/12. He lied.
Just me

Aliso Viejo, CA

#127507 Nov 15, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with anything you said, but I find this statement to be absolutely breathtakingly appalling, as well as very telling about your mental state.
Have you seen Obama's college grades, because you would be the only known person to have done so.
You have no data from college on which to base your assumption, and that is all that it is, AN ASSUMPTION!
We have real data from his first term, and none of it would cause one to conclude that your assumption is correct either.
In fact that data would force one to concede that the exact opposite was true.
Obama is either a genius orchestrating the downfall of America without anyone else knowing it, or he is seriously stupid.
Since I, and many others, know that he is orchestrating the downfall of America, we can rule out that he is a genius, and the known data proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is seriously stupid, just like you.
Delude yourself much?
LOL. His LSAT score was sufficient to get him accepted into Harvard Law School.

How would you, someone without enough common sense to know that an unfolded document can later be folded and still be the same document, be qualified to estimate the intelligence of another?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min OzRitz 49,191
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min flack 1,154,072
sex 28 min rahul 1
amy 12-20 46 min Pippa 5
abby 12-20 1 hr Pippa 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,917
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler