BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
112,601 - 112,620 of 177,224 Comments Last updated 32 min ago
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Kapiolani wrote:
And BTW Guru, to go back to the topic where I first corresponded with you on Hawaii forums where you predicted Hawaii real estate would tank: I did something I never thought I'd do 2 years ago & co-signed a mortgage with my son on a fixer-upper. He's now re-financing because he can now qualify on his own & take me off the loan. Appraisal came in & he's made $40K in 2 years. LOL!
Keep up the great work Birthers. You are all such sages!
Aloha & Happy Thanksgiving from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
btw dude, the person you are talking about was Rayem. Not me.

Get your facts straight.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY?
I just copy/pasted ;-)
NOT my fault they don't KNOW how!:-D
That is so funny I'm LMAO. You are completely clueless. When you cut and paste something someone else has written, that's one of the appropriate times to use quotation marks.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so funny I'm LMAO. You are completely clueless. When you cut and paste something someone else has written, that's one of the appropriate times to use quotation marks.
This isn't English class. If you're that easily entertained you should try the circus. You'd really like it! Might even get a job.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty Deeds Done with Sheep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BmGnL2MnJ-QXX
Obama/Biden and their people : Wolves in sheep's clothing
Romney/Ryan and their people : Sheep in sheep's clothing **

**(adaptation of W.Churchill' remark to Clement Atlee))
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Constitution states "High Crimes and Misdemeanors"? Felonies are High Crimes"! Bill Clinton committed at least six felonies. Those are ground for impeachment.
G.W. Bush was the Commander in Chief in a time of war and he did what he had to do and did not commit even one misdemeanor much less one felony. If he did, name the specific crime you allege he committed!
GWB initiated a war for no good reason. He and he alone is responsible for all those useless deaths, destruction,$1.2 billion cost and disadvantageous political change and added instability in mide-east. How can you compare that with Clinton's stupid indiscretion? Get over Clinton's penis's obsession . End of discussion.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
would it make any difference? NO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Whomever "claims" to be the SMARTEST liberal on HERE
I CHALLENGE "you" ...
What in the devils RED eyes
did you EVER see in the BIG 0?
...and ARE you still GLAD "you" voted for him?
WHY?
;~)
Well, I can't answer that, but I'll wager they're just happy they didn't vote Romney. Did you know he lost in good part because the dems gave away free condoms? With a post-election declaration like that one, do you feel relieved he was not elected? Don't you agree he would've been better off to stay holed up and quiet?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
GWB initiated a war for no good reason. He and he alone is responsible for all those useless deaths, destruction,$1.2 billion cost and disadvantageous political change and added instability in mide-east. How can you compare that with Clinton's stupid indiscretion? Get over Clinton's penis's obsession . End of discussion.
LMAO!!! Blame it on Bush! LMAO!!! Is Bush responsible for your short pecker also? HaHaHa What a stool.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Red State: "Barack Obama won fair and square. Too many people have been obsessed with birth certificates."

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/13/is-it-time...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you worry about my progeny!
They are just FINE!:)
THEY have enuf COMMONsense to TELL the TRUTH ...
from a LIE!!!!
Unlike libTARDS! ;-)
Will you be telling them that, not unlike your bosom buddy Rogue, you mocked special needs people by calling them "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd). How will you reply when they ask if this is the christian thing to do, to mock the meek?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

American Lady Lies wrote:
Chrysler to Spend $238 Million, Add 1,250 Jobs in Michigan
Source: Reuters
Chrysler to spend $238 million, add 1,250 jobs in Michigan
Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:00pm EST
(Reuters)- Chrysler Group LLC, the U.S. automaker majority owned by Fiat SpA, said on Thursday it will invest $238 million to boost engine and truck production in Michigan and add up to 1,250 jobs to meet new demand.
The company is spending $198 million to make its Pentastar V6 engine at the Mack I Engine Plant, which currently builds a larger engine for the Ram 1500 truck. Production will begin in early 2014 and Chrysler may add up to 250 jobs there, subject to market conditions.
The automaker is spending $40 million to install a flexible production line at its Trenton North plant, which can build both the V-6 engine and the Tigershark four-cylinder engine.
Read more: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE8AE1CC2...
Yes, just saw that on the news. Birthers are sure to put a negative spin on that. Also, I don't expect them to comment on the whopper Romney told about moving those jobs to China. And, the increase in employment for building more Jeeps is stil to come. Let's have it, birthers.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Just me wrote:
Why haven't any of the birthers posted this?
"Net sales for the online division rose by 23 percent to $509 million. International sales rose by 7 percent."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/gap-ra...
Birthers rejoiced at bad news to spite Obama. They hate good newa. They are unpatriotic and stupid.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can't answer that, but I'll wager they're just happy they didn't vote Romney. Did you know he lost in good part because the dems gave away free condoms? With a post-election declaration like that one, do you feel relieved he was not elected? Don't you agree he would've been better off to stay holed up and quiet?
You can't answer that? So, you don't know what it is you see in Omammie and had you voted, you wouldn't know if you were happy with your vote now? You're the only one that can answer the questions! LMAO duh, uh, hmmm, er!!! Pitiful attempt at deflection.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA MELTDOWN wrote:
OBAMA SCANDALS AND MELTDOWNS ALL OVER THE PLACE!
'He should have been here a long time ago'...
"I'M HERE TO FIX IT!"-lol
APPLE hit by panic sell-off...
Someone yelled 'fire!' HONG KONG OVERTAKES FIFTH AVENUE AS WORLD'S TOP RETAIL ADDRESS... NISSAN abandons this year's electric vehicle sales target... SURPRISE: Highest number of new jobless claims -- OH, PA... DEMS CANNOT COMMIT TO DOING A BUDGET... GOP presses for recount in Allen West race... Bartiromo:'Fiscal Cliff' Deal? Don't Count on It... Massive computer outage strands thousands of UNITED AIRLINES passengers...
PETRAEUS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS...
HILLARY TO TESTIFY ON BENGHAZI -- LATER...
WIRE: Mistress Had Substantial Classified Data...
Broadwell Could Face Charges...
PANETTA 'UNAWARE' OF ANY MORE NAMES IN PETRAEUS CASE...
Orders review of commanders' behavior...
Benghazi inquiry sparks Hill turf battle... Latino Poverty Rate Climbs to 28%... 4,000 iPads Stolen from JFK...
Software founder McAfee denies killing neighbor... Hundreds jailed in UK for FACEBOOK, TWITTER rants... Choppers to drop 22 tons of rat poison on Galapagos Islands... Mysterious stranding on Irish beach involved up to 50,000 starfish...
Ron Paul's farewell speech...
Declares Internet alternative to 'government media complex'... TALK HOST CALLS FOR 'SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION'... On FBI:'If they can do this to David Petraeus, they can do this to anybody'... Pentagon spends $1.5 million to develop new beef jerky... Shoppers already lining up for 'black Friday'... JOBLESS...
INFLATION...
POVERTY...
RECESSION... Public Health Proposal Mulls Mandatory 'Smoker's License'... DENNY'S to charge 5%'Obamacare surcharge' and cut employee hours... TEXAS INSTRUMENTS Cuts 5% of Workforce... U.S. Postal Service Loses Record $15.9 Billion... UPDATE: State refuses lawmaker's request to be paid in gold... 144 tons of stolen copper seized at port, headed for China...
Obama visits storm-struck NY, declares today America Recycles Day...
Hurricane victims develop toxic cough...
REPORT: FEMA Auctioned Off Shelters as Sandy Gained Strength... Automatic License Plate Scanners Raise Privacy Concerns... Maine Republican chairman questions black voters... Romney:'Gifts' To Young, Poor, Minorities Helped President Win...
Food Stamp Recipients Alone Would Have Accounted For 75% Of Obama's Total Vote...
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF PENTAGON...
Agent Shirtless Revealed... NO HO HO: Hostess CEO says company will liquidate unless striking workers return today...
Local FOX anchor suspended for calling Rachel Maddow 'angry young man'... SUIT: Manager Of Upscale NYC Hotel Fired After Giving Birth In Hotel Room... Scientology Book About Cruise, Travolta Sets Release Date... HS principal tells female students:'Cover your butts up'... COPS: Man's bogus $100 bills had wrong face...
Some GOP govs go soft on taxes... SIRENS WAIL IN TEL AVIV...
GAZANS FAKE INJURIES FOR CAMERAS...
Three Israelis killed by rocket fire from Gaza...
200 shells pound south...
War looms...
Palestinians ask U.N. to stop Israel...
Friedman: Obama's Nightmare... CHINA EYES US AIRBASE IN ATLANTIC... REPORT: Jackson Jr. won’t resign until he gets disability pay... David Geffen closes on Denise Rich's NYC penthouse record-breaking $54million... Mia Farrow's brother charged with child sex abuse... Donuts Injected with Liquor hit Shelves... Israeli Company Training Mice To Sniff Out Bombs...
TOP COMMIE... Russia expands treason law... Campaign donations from university employees went overwhelmingly to Obama...'LINCOLN' Screening At White House...
NBC Developing George Washington Drama...
Warhol's Statue of Liberty Brings $43.8M at Record-Setting Auction... Paralyzed Marine Sues Chicago's O'Hare Airport For Mistreatment, Being Left Soaked In His Urine... COPS: Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Nose for Refusing Sex
More plagiarism. Oh,you forgot to cite the source again, now did you? Unwashed fool.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASH!!!!!

"PETRAEUS TO TESTIFY THAT HE KNEW IT WAS TERRORISM IMMEDIATELY"
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2012/11/15...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Law Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
....they sure can. First ammendment. Read it.
Guru is now a law professor. Ha ha. That will be my laugh for tonight.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

"by John Nolte 15 Nov 2012, 4:06 PM PDT 76 post a comment
Just a few minutes ago on CNN, Pentagon correspondent Barbara Starr reported that a high-placed source informed her that former CIA Chief David Petraeus will use his upcoming testimony to amend his previous testimony. According to this source, Petraeus will tell the closed door congressional hearing that he knew "almost immediately" that the September 11 anniversary attack on our Libyan consulate was a terrorist attack committed by the al-Qaeda-linked militia Ansar Al Sharia.

Frances Townsend, a former Homeland Security advisor to George W. Bush, who is now a CNN analyst, tweeted this out: "
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And where did your sorry foreign azz wash ashore from? Anyone voting for Omammie is a fool, don't you know that? Either a fool or an anti-American, which are you gutter trash?
According to election results, there are more anti-Americans than pro-Americans. You in biiiiig trouble, eh boy. And don't even THINK of moving up here, we have enough trash as it is.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be telling them that, not unlike your bosom buddy Rogue, you mocked special needs people by calling them "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd). How will you reply when they ask if this is the christian thing to do, to mock the meek?
If I may; the only people called "tards" were you and your ilk. No one else. Yes, "you" were being called a tard. I normally call you "turd", but that's just me. LMAO at the freshly born squid!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru is now a law professor. Ha ha. That will be my laugh for tonight.
Did you get tired of playing with your sock? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,098,686
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min edogxxx 97,876
Abby 8-27 13 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min Frijoles 68,900
Amy 8-27 16 min edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min mahz 49,359
Political Europe Suppressed Under Washington´s ... 1 hr Wake up stupid 1
Amy 8-26 14 hr j_m_w 21

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••