BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,630)

Showing posts 112,581 - 112,600 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
To Rogue and assorted birthers, the USA press, all media, tv stations, radio stations, all newspapers, major corporations like Microsoft and Apple and Soros are run by lefties. Even Fox News, dixit Rogue, is run by lefties. And yet, Rogue and his birhter friends keep boasting how the USA is the best country in the world. Now, I agree it might just be at the top or near the top, and hey, would that not be in good part because of all those lefties who run the media and some corporations, not to mention that damn lefty president?
In good part? HaHaHa! No, but it would be due in large part to the previous 230+ years of independence and hard work. Omammie has contributed nothing. Other than a big mess that is. He's an epic failure.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Why haven't any of the birthers posted this?

"Net sales for the online division rose by 23 percent to $509 million. International sales rose by 7 percent."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/gap-ra...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

American Lady Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I see one of your posts I thank God that Obama was elected.
Your dumbazz would. Got your IPhone yet? Street walker.
OBAMA MELTDOWN

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA SCANDALS AND MELTDOWNS ALL OVER THE PLACE!

'He should have been here a long time ago'...

"I'M HERE TO FIX IT!"-lol

APPLE hit by panic sell-off...

Someone yelled 'fire!' HONG KONG OVERTAKES FIFTH AVENUE AS WORLD'S TOP RETAIL ADDRESS... NISSAN abandons this year's electric vehicle sales target... SURPRISE: Highest number of new jobless claims -- OH, PA... DEMS CANNOT COMMIT TO DOING A BUDGET... GOP presses for recount in Allen West race... Bartiromo:'Fiscal Cliff' Deal? Don't Count on It... Massive computer outage strands thousands of UNITED AIRLINES passengers...

PETRAEUS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS...

HILLARY TO TESTIFY ON BENGHAZI -- LATER...

WIRE: Mistress Had Substantial Classified Data...

Broadwell Could Face Charges...

PANETTA 'UNAWARE' OF ANY MORE NAMES IN PETRAEUS CASE...

Orders review of commanders' behavior...

Benghazi inquiry sparks Hill turf battle... Latino Poverty Rate Climbs to 28%... 4,000 iPads Stolen from JFK...

Software founder McAfee denies killing neighbor... Hundreds jailed in UK for FACEBOOK, TWITTER rants... Choppers to drop 22 tons of rat poison on Galapagos Islands... Mysterious stranding on Irish beach involved up to 50,000 starfish...

Ron Paul's farewell speech...

Declares Internet alternative to 'government media complex'... TALK HOST CALLS FOR 'SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION'... On FBI:'If they can do this to David Petraeus, they can do this to anybody'... Pentagon spends $1.5 million to develop new beef jerky... Shoppers already lining up for 'black Friday'... JOBLESS...

INFLATION...

POVERTY...

RECESSION... Public Health Proposal Mulls Mandatory 'Smoker's License'... DENNY'S to charge 5%'Obamacare surcharge' and cut employee hours... TEXAS INSTRUMENTS Cuts 5% of Workforce... U.S. Postal Service Loses Record $15.9 Billion... UPDATE: State refuses lawmaker's request to be paid in gold... 144 tons of stolen copper seized at port, headed for China...

Obama visits storm-struck NY, declares today America Recycles Day...

Hurricane victims develop toxic cough...

REPORT: FEMA Auctioned Off Shelters as Sandy Gained Strength... Automatic License Plate Scanners Raise Privacy Concerns... Maine Republican chairman questions black voters... Romney:'Gifts' To Young, Poor, Minorities Helped President Win...

Food Stamp Recipients Alone Would Have Accounted For 75% Of Obama's Total Vote...

REAL HOUSEWIVES OF PENTAGON...

Agent Shirtless Revealed... NO HO HO: Hostess CEO says company will liquidate unless striking workers return today...

Local FOX anchor suspended for calling Rachel Maddow 'angry young man'... SUIT: Manager Of Upscale NYC Hotel Fired After Giving Birth In Hotel Room... Scientology Book About Cruise, Travolta Sets Release Date... HS principal tells female students:'Cover your butts up'... COPS: Man's bogus $100 bills had wrong face...

Some GOP govs go soft on taxes... SIRENS WAIL IN TEL AVIV...

GAZANS FAKE INJURIES FOR CAMERAS...

Three Israelis killed by rocket fire from Gaza...

200 shells pound south...

War looms...

Palestinians ask U.N. to stop Israel...

Friedman: Obama's Nightmare... CHINA EYES US AIRBASE IN ATLANTIC... REPORT: Jackson Jr. won’t resign until he gets disability pay... David Geffen closes on Denise Rich's NYC penthouse record-breaking $54million... Mia Farrow's brother charged with child sex abuse... Donuts Injected with Liquor hit Shelves... Israeli Company Training Mice To Sniff Out Bombs...

TOP COMMIE... Russia expands treason law... Campaign donations from university employees went overwhelmingly to Obama...'LINCOLN' Screening At White House...

NBC Developing George Washington Drama...

Warhol's Statue of Liberty Brings $43.8M at Record-Setting Auction... Paralyzed Marine Sues Chicago's O'Hare Airport For Mistreatment, Being Left Soaked In His Urine... COPS: Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Nose for Refusing Sex
Law Prof

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have forgotten your pledge. The pledge of allegiance says: "One nation, under God, INDIVISIBLE..."
Indivisible means that states cannot split off.
....they sure can. First ammendment. Read it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Because America is much better off with Obama as President.
I never said I didn't believe in God, just apparently not the same God as you.
Seriously, all kidding and insults aside, I feel sorry for you because you genuinely believe that the crap you are posting is true and best for America.
It isn't.
You are of course entitled to your opinions, but the far right tried to force their opinions on all of America - opinions that most Americans do not share.
And where did your sorry foreign azz wash ashore from? Anyone voting for Omammie is a fool, don't you know that? Either a fool or an anti-American, which are you gutter trash?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then why do we have 12-20 illegal aliens in our country? And there are millions of others who are trying to immigrate to the U.S. How many other people are trying to move to Russia, China, etc.
And I bet most of the people who immigrate to Canada, Canada was their second choice!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last sentence is stupid as you have no idea. Neither have I but I don't go around naking idiotic statements.
It has been five or so years ago but Fox News had a report on Chinese who were illegally crossing into the U.S. on the British Columbia/Washington State border. This would indicate they could not come to America and chose to come through Canada.
Of the top ten national who are illegal aliens are: 2008:
4) Philippines 300,000 illegals
6) Korea 240,000 illegals
7) China 220,000 Illegals
10) India 160,000 illegals
I wonder which border did most of them pass through?
Oh, my grandfather on my mother's side was an immigration officer on the Maine-New Brunswick border from 1925 until 1958 and he wasn't dealing with people who spoke Spanish.
Oh, I was up in my home town of Houlton, ME four years ago and we were having breakfast at a restaurant and there was this Hispanic looking family next to us. They had no discernible accent and it turned out the dad was a Border Patrol agent and they were from Yuma, AZ and it turned out that one of the boys was on the same ice hockey league as my niece from Presque Isle. He said they just loved the cold winters! Big change from Yuma, AZ to northern, ME
http://immigration.procon.org/view.resource.p...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

RNC Memo Cites Demographics, Bush, Sandy In Romney Loss
BENJY SARLIN NOVEMBER 15, 2012, 2:09 PM
In a section titled “What Happened?” the memo pointed to high turnout in swing states, especially among young voters, Latinos, and African Americans, as a decisive blow. In Florida, for example, it noted that “238,000 more Hispanic voters participated than in 2008 and Obama got 60% of Hispanics.”
Read more: http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/rnc...
Just think he could of gotten 90% of the Hispanics if he had not attacked the Catholic Church and his stance on Gay marriage and several other issues.
Law Prof

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Chicago politics...

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano told The Daily Caller that, during its investigation of former CIA Director David Petraeus and his biographer, the FBI appears to have wrongfully treated a simple domestic dispute like a national security or criminal matter.

“David Petraeus didn’t betray his country,” Napolitano said in a phone interview.“He betrayed his wife. Big deal.”

Napolitano said the federal investigation was “the use of law enforcement either for a personal vendetta that [Tampa military liaison Jill] Kelley pushed through her FBI agent connection, or a political vendetta – somebody wanting to silence, by embarrassing, humiliating and destroying the credibility of Petraeus.”

“Not only does it not appear there was a crime committed,” Napolitano continued,“[and] not only does it not appear that there was a national security implication, but this is hardly the type of thing that the FBI investigates. This was instigated, apparently, by the Kelley woman, and her friend in the FBI. That is an inappropriate means to commence an investigation by the FBI.”

Napolitano, who is a former New Jersey Superior Court judge, said federal agents, like members of the judiciary, are typically prohibited from working on cases that present a conflict of interest.(RELATED: CIA denies claim it held hostages at Libya annex)

“In fact, the FBI has an internal rule that if an FBI agent knows the complainant, the victim or the target, that FBI agent cannot have anything to do with the case, because that often clouds an individual’s judgment,” Napolitano continued.“It’s like a judge trying a case in which he knows one of the parties. It’s prohibited, and the judge has to reveal that, and get off the case. The principle is the same for the FBI. For that reason, I don’t believe the government’s version of these events.”

According to numerous reports, the FBI began its investigation after Kelley told an agent, whom she knew as a friend, that she had received harassing emails from an anonymous source. The emails, which the agency eventually traced back to Petraeus biographer Paula Broadwell, appeared to be an attempt to intimidate Kelley into staying away from Petraeus.

“It’s inconceivable that the FBI decided to do an investigation based on one email between two private people, whether it mentions Petraeus’ name or not,” Napolitano added.“I don’t know what criminal charges could be filed. It’s not a crime for Mrs. Broadwell to send an email to Mrs. Kelley saying,‘Stay away from my guy.’”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/15/judge-napol...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Chrysler to Spend $238 Million, Add 1,250 Jobs in Michigan
Source: Reuters
Chrysler to spend $238 million, add 1,250 jobs in Michigan
Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:00pm EST
(Reuters)- Chrysler Group LLC, the U.S. automaker majority owned by Fiat SpA, said on Thursday it will invest $238 million to boost engine and truck production in Michigan and add up to 1,250 jobs to meet new demand.
The company is spending $198 million to make its Pentastar V6 engine at the Mack I Engine Plant, which currently builds a larger engine for the Ram 1500 truck. Production will begin in early 2014 and Chrysler may add up to 250 jobs there, subject to market conditions.
The automaker is spending $40 million to install a flexible production line at its Trenton North plant, which can build both the V-6 engine and the Tigershark four-cylinder engine.
Read more: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE8AE1CC2...
GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt,
The Head Of Obama’s Jobs Council <<<--<<

Is Moving Jobs And Economic Infrastructure To China

...GE has been sending tens of thousands of good jobs out of the country....

The last GE factory in the U.S. that made light bulbs closed last September.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/g...

WHAT about THIS do "you" NOT get????

YES, I know it isn't GM! It's GE ...
BUT it IS the HEAD of the 0's Job Council
at THAT time!

....sending tens of thousands of good jobs $out$ of the country....
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...see you later OBOT. say hi to obama for me tomorrow. Maybe you guys could do some work on Benghazi for a change instead of worrying about me. Or maybe tracks some skanks emails like you did for Petraeus. Good use of taxpayer money.
This is another amusing example of a Birther fallacy that makes me laugh. Birthers on Topix & elsewhere just *KNOW* that we Obama supporters here *MUST* be paid operatives, know the President personally, etc. No one is *worrying* about you Guru. You are a sad joke. I'm just a regular citizen, a bit like you [thankfully, not stupid & delusional though], interested in the country where my kids & grandkids will live their lives when I'm gone. A relative I love who's GOP sometimes sends me stupid RWNJ emails. She's dismayed about Obama's win. I tried to console her with sarcasm. "It's too bad k...(her daughter/my niece who's in college) is going to get to stay on your health insurance for a few more years."

I've yet to be one of the 47% but I will be one day when I retire, after 50+ years of contributions to my fellow Americans. It's so ironic that so many Birthers get military pensions, Soc Security, disability, etc, but think it's all about Welfare Queens. NO ONE deserves to go bankrupt because they got cancer. Thank God Obamacare will move on.

And another thing....why are we Heathen Lefties here the ones who don't use disgusting language? Why do the pseudo-Christians here have such foul mouths?

Aloha & Happy Thanksgiving from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Born and raised in the US, served in the Army in Nam, never been on welfare in my life.
According to you there must be a lot of fools in the US because Obama won by a landslide (according to Karl Rove).
Now let's talk about you. You live in a dirt poor state that takes more federal money than it contributes. You are obviously borderline illiterate and are incapable of debating a point - all you can do is sling lame insults.
You are a right wing extremist, and America does not agree with you or your stance. Even the Republican party is purging the extremists from its ranks. You are a man (debatably) without a party now.
America told you to go take a hike. Please do us all a favor and do so.
And yet you're childish enough to steal someone else's screen name! Yea, I believe that crap you posted....please. You dumbshat this is oil and gas country, we pay plenty into the gov. Since we opted out of OmammieCare the gov. took 700M from us. So, toss your wittle argument out the window. You assume a great deal. Without fail, it will bite you in the azz everytime. You sure sound a lot like jacqazz! LMAO I read your posts and would like to hear how you would describe them. Were those intelligent and respectful posts? HaHaHa If you're going to dish it out to one of us, you will receive it back ten fold. Now please impale your face on a meat clever, otay buckwheat? LMAO squid
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

The GOP Death Throes
The GOP Death Throes
Last edited Thu Nov 15, 2012, 02:54 PM USA/ET - Edit history (3)
I think most of us knew that after being handed a resounding loss last Tuesday, the GOP would double-down and become even more extreme in their hate-filled rhetoric and actions, instead of choosing to cooperate. But what we've witnessed in just a mere week after the election has really got me thinking, since I didn't expect it to begin so quickly nor so vehemently. They will not negotiate and will not go down with a wimper, but instead with a temper tantrum.
This is the last dying gasp, the thrashing and screaming of a party that has long outlived its usefulness, so blinded by selfish ideology that they can't comprehend they're digging their own grave.
So I've adopted a new attitude as I watch this magnificent display unfold. I refuse to let it affect me, other than to be entertained by it. I will continue to support President Obama and the hard work that needs to be done to move this country forward. All the while, watching as the other side goes further down the rabbit hole.
This new attitude is founded in a renewed optimism since Obama won re-election (and Dems made gains elsewhere), that there is still a majority of people in this country who want our leaders to work together to solve our problems, for the benefit of everyone.
The GOP, in its current incarnation, is destined to destroy itself by refusing to accept that they must change, or die.
Sucks to be them.
Hummmm ... wonder WHY this WAS written EARLY?
Reckon iT's "because" they already HAD their "software" in place!
==========

OBITUARY FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

It is not premature to write the obituary notice for the Republican Party as we have known it foe all our lives.

NAME OF DECEASED: Republican Party, aka Grand Old Party (GOP)
DATE OF DEATH: November 6, 2012
CAUSE OF DEATH: Death by Tea Party
AGE OF DECEASED: 156 years (1856-2012)

http://iliberal.us/2012/09/26/obituary-for-th...

Got fooled THO ...
WE were ready to "catch iT"
THIS time!

Secession anyone?
MeThinks the GOP "rose" from the DEAD!
Like the Phoenix ;-)

Phoenix (mythology)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_ (mythology)Originally, the phoenix was identified by the Egyptians as a stork or heron-like bird called a benu, known from the ---- Book of the Dead ----and other Egyptian texts as ...

O
R

it "could be God" SHOWING the libTARDS HOW the 0 really IS ...
and giving THEM another "chance" to make amends!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another amusing example of a Birther fallacy that makes me laugh. Birthers on Topix & elsewhere just *KNOW* that we Obama supporters here *MUST* be paid operatives, know the President personally, etc. No one is *worrying* about you Guru. You are a sad joke. I'm just a regular citizen, a bit like you [thankfully, not stupid & delusional though], interested in the country where my kids & grandkids will live their lives when I'm gone. A relative I love who's GOP sometimes sends me stupid RWNJ emails. She's dismayed about Obama's win. I tried to console her with sarcasm. "It's too bad k...(her daughter/my niece who's in college) is going to get to stay on your health insurance for a few more years."
I've yet to be one of the 47% but I will be one day when I retire, after 50+ years of contributions to my fellow Americans. It's so ironic that so many Birthers get military pensions, Soc Security, disability, etc, but think it's all about Welfare Queens. NO ONE deserves to go bankrupt because they got cancer. Thank God Obamacare will move on.
And another thing....why are we Heathen Lefties here the ones who don't use disgusting language? Why do the pseudo-Christians here have such foul mouths?
Aloha & Happy Thanksgiving from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
The "usurper" bho ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Law Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
....they sure can. First ammendment. Read it.
YepperZ
Tenth Amendment too!
http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/

It’s Time to Get it Right
http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2012/11/06/it...

Thank you :)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

The GOP Death Throes
The GOP Death Throes
Last edited Thu Nov 15, 2012, 02:54 PM USA/ET - Edit history (3)
I think most of us knew that after being handed a resounding loss last Tuesday, the GOP would double-down and become even more extreme in their hate-filled rhetoric and actions, instead of choosing to cooperate. But what we've witnessed in just a mere week after the election has really got me thinking, since I didn't expect it to begin so quickly nor so vehemently. They will not negotiate and will not go down with a wimper, but instead with a temper tantrum.
This is the last dying gasp, the thrashing and screaming of a party that has long outlived its usefulness, so blinded by selfish ideology that they can't comprehend they're digging their own grave.
So I've adopted a new attitude as I watch this magnificent display unfold. I refuse to let it affect me, other than to be entertained by it. I will continue to support President Obama and the hard work that needs to be done to move this country forward. All the while, watching as the other side goes further down the rabbit hole.
This new attitude is founded in a renewed optimism since Obama won re-election (and Dems made gains elsewhere), that there is still a majority of people in this country who want our leaders to work together to solve our problems, for the benefit of everyone.
The GOP, in its current incarnation, is destined to destroy itself by refusing to accept that they must change, or die.
Sucks to be them.
Spare us the BS. Now, what is very likely to happen is this; this country will be in such bad shape by the time Omammie leaves that no one will ever vote DIM again. You're too stupid to realize he is making a laughing stock of the DIM party on a daily basis. Let me guess, you believed the big zero when he said, "I need more time".....right? jacqazz!!!
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

And BTW Guru, to go back to the topic where I first corresponded with you on Hawaii forums where you predicted Hawaii real estate would tank: I did something I never thought I'd do 2 years ago & co-signed a mortgage with my son on a fixer-upper. He's now re-financing because he can now qualify on his own & take me off the loan. Appraisal came in & he's made $40K in 2 years. LOL!

Keep up the great work Birthers. You are all such sages!

LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

First press conference in 8 months and what does Odumbo do......LIE! You flappers really know how to pick them. LMAO squids
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Just me wrote:
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Losers like Arpaio always take what they want to drink to the homes of others.
<quoted text>
If you drink cheap crap, that would be an insult.
So, you think you are too good to drink cheap beer! Hell, after three beers, you can't tell the difference.
Doesn't take too long for the real side of a liberal to show its ugly face.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Kapiolani wrote:
And BTW Guru, to go back to the topic where I first corresponded with you on Hawaii forums where you predicted Hawaii real estate would tank: I did something I never thought I'd do 2 years ago & co-signed a mortgage with my son on a fixer-upper. He's now re-financing because he can now qualify on his own & take me off the loan. Appraisal came in & he's made $40K in 2 years. LOL!
Keep up the great work Birthers. You are all such sages!
lol...nice try moron.

I was the one guy who said it would NOT tank. I own lots of RE there, and was one of the few that said it would hold solid, go from approx $775K down to about 600K. It bottomed at about $565K, then went back up to over $625-675-700K now. I was the one person who said the Chinese visa's would be loosened, and population increases who cause a huge increase in sales by 2013-2015. It is doing exactly that right now. The Japanese are all over it after Fukishima also.

My original predictions on those forums was way back in 2008-9.

I was also the guy who said the AVERAGE price would hit over $1Million and it did for one month.

If you want to lie like this go ahead. I have been interviewed by many people there in eh media about just this subject.

Isn't it interesting how liberals dis-invent the truth whenever it suits their needs in order to discredit others. In fact, they massively discredit themselves.

When they have nothing credible to say liberals always lie. It is in their DNA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 112,581 - 112,600 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Midlothian Composer 97,454
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 12 min andet1987 405
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min shinningelectr0n 1,072,818
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min The Troll Stopper 48,695
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 37 min wow 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,161
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 45,547
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:07PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search