BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194523 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#127443 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady Lies wrote:
The GOP Death Throes
The GOP Death Throes
Last edited Thu Nov 15, 2012, 02:54 PM USA/ET - Edit history (3)
I think most of us knew that after being handed a resounding loss last Tuesday, the GOP would double-down and become even more extreme in their hate-filled rhetoric and actions, instead of choosing to cooperate. But what we've witnessed in just a mere week after the election has really got me thinking, since I didn't expect it to begin so quickly nor so vehemently. They will not negotiate and will not go down with a wimper, but instead with a temper tantrum.
This is the last dying gasp, the thrashing and screaming of a party that has long outlived its usefulness, so blinded by selfish ideology that they can't comprehend they're digging their own grave.
So I've adopted a new attitude as I watch this magnificent display unfold. I refuse to let it affect me, other than to be entertained by it. I will continue to support President Obama and the hard work that needs to be done to move this country forward. All the while, watching as the other side goes further down the rabbit hole.
This new attitude is founded in a renewed optimism since Obama won re-election (and Dems made gains elsewhere), that there is still a majority of people in this country who want our leaders to work together to solve our problems, for the benefit of everyone.
The GOP, in its current incarnation, is destined to destroy itself by refusing to accept that they must change, or die.
Sucks to be them.
Hummmm ... wonder WHY this WAS written EARLY?
Reckon iT's "because" they already HAD their "software" in place!
==========

OBITUARY FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

It is not premature to write the obituary notice for the Republican Party as we have known it foe all our lives.

NAME OF DECEASED: Republican Party, aka Grand Old Party (GOP)
DATE OF DEATH: November 6, 2012
CAUSE OF DEATH: Death by Tea Party
AGE OF DECEASED: 156 years (1856-2012)

http://iliberal.us/2012/09/26/obituary-for-th...

Got fooled THO ...
WE were ready to "catch iT"
THIS time!

Secession anyone?
MeThinks the GOP "rose" from the DEAD!
Like the Phoenix ;-)

Phoenix (mythology)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_ (mythology)Originally, the phoenix was identified by the Egyptians as a stork or heron-like bird called a benu, known from the ---- Book of the Dead ----and other Egyptian texts as ...

O
R

it "could be God" SHOWING the libTARDS HOW the 0 really IS ...
and giving THEM another "chance" to make amends!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127444 Nov 15, 2012
Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another amusing example of a Birther fallacy that makes me laugh. Birthers on Topix & elsewhere just *KNOW* that we Obama supporters here *MUST* be paid operatives, know the President personally, etc. No one is *worrying* about you Guru. You are a sad joke. I'm just a regular citizen, a bit like you [thankfully, not stupid & delusional though], interested in the country where my kids & grandkids will live their lives when I'm gone. A relative I love who's GOP sometimes sends me stupid RWNJ emails. She's dismayed about Obama's win. I tried to console her with sarcasm. "It's too bad k...(her daughter/my niece who's in college) is going to get to stay on your health insurance for a few more years."
I've yet to be one of the 47% but I will be one day when I retire, after 50+ years of contributions to my fellow Americans. It's so ironic that so many Birthers get military pensions, Soc Security, disability, etc, but think it's all about Welfare Queens. NO ONE deserves to go bankrupt because they got cancer. Thank God Obamacare will move on.
And another thing....why are we Heathen Lefties here the ones who don't use disgusting language? Why do the pseudo-Christians here have such foul mouths?
Aloha & Happy Thanksgiving from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
The "usurper" bho ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127445 Nov 15, 2012
Law Prof wrote:
<quoted text>
....they sure can. First ammendment. Read it.
YepperZ
Tenth Amendment too!
http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/

Itís Time to Get it Right
http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2012/11/06/it...

Thank you :)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127446 Nov 15, 2012
The GOP Death Throes
The GOP Death Throes
Last edited Thu Nov 15, 2012, 02:54 PM USA/ET - Edit history (3)
I think most of us knew that after being handed a resounding loss last Tuesday, the GOP would double-down and become even more extreme in their hate-filled rhetoric and actions, instead of choosing to cooperate. But what we've witnessed in just a mere week after the election has really got me thinking, since I didn't expect it to begin so quickly nor so vehemently. They will not negotiate and will not go down with a wimper, but instead with a temper tantrum.
This is the last dying gasp, the thrashing and screaming of a party that has long outlived its usefulness, so blinded by selfish ideology that they can't comprehend they're digging their own grave.
So I've adopted a new attitude as I watch this magnificent display unfold. I refuse to let it affect me, other than to be entertained by it. I will continue to support President Obama and the hard work that needs to be done to move this country forward. All the while, watching as the other side goes further down the rabbit hole.
This new attitude is founded in a renewed optimism since Obama won re-election (and Dems made gains elsewhere), that there is still a majority of people in this country who want our leaders to work together to solve our problems, for the benefit of everyone.
The GOP, in its current incarnation, is destined to destroy itself by refusing to accept that they must change, or die.
Sucks to be them.
Spare us the BS. Now, what is very likely to happen is this; this country will be in such bad shape by the time Omammie leaves that no one will ever vote DIM again. You're too stupid to realize he is making a laughing stock of the DIM party on a daily basis. Let me guess, you believed the big zero when he said, "I need more time".....right? jacqazz!!!
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

#127448 Nov 15, 2012
And BTW Guru, to go back to the topic where I first corresponded with you on Hawaii forums where you predicted Hawaii real estate would tank: I did something I never thought I'd do 2 years ago & co-signed a mortgage with my son on a fixer-upper. He's now re-financing because he can now qualify on his own & take me off the loan. Appraisal came in & he's made $40K in 2 years. LOL!

Keep up the great work Birthers. You are all such sages!

Aloha & Happy Thanksgiving from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127449 Nov 15, 2012
First press conference in 8 months and what does Odumbo do......LIE! You flappers really know how to pick them. LMAO squids
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#127452 Nov 15, 2012
Just me wrote:
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Losers like Arpaio always take what they want to drink to the homes of others.
<quoted text>
If you drink cheap crap, that would be an insult.
So, you think you are too good to drink cheap beer! Hell, after three beers, you can't tell the difference.
Doesn't take too long for the real side of a liberal to show its ugly face.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127453 Nov 15, 2012
Kapiolani wrote:
And BTW Guru, to go back to the topic where I first corresponded with you on Hawaii forums where you predicted Hawaii real estate would tank: I did something I never thought I'd do 2 years ago & co-signed a mortgage with my son on a fixer-upper. He's now re-financing because he can now qualify on his own & take me off the loan. Appraisal came in & he's made $40K in 2 years. LOL!
lol...nice try moron.

I was the one guy who said it would NOT tank. I own lots of RE there, and was one of the few that said it would hold solid, go from approx $775K down to about 600K. It bottomed at about $565K, then went back up to over $625-675-700K now. I was the one person who said the Chinese visa's would be loosened, and population increases who cause a huge increase in sales by 2013-2015. It is doing exactly that right now. The Japanese are all over it after Fukishima also.

My original predictions on those forums was way back in 2008-9.

I was also the guy who said the AVERAGE price would hit over $1Million and it did for one month.

If you want to lie like this go ahead. I have been interviewed by many people there in eh media about just this subject.

Isn't it interesting how liberals dis-invent the truth whenever it suits their needs in order to discredit others. In fact, they massively discredit themselves.

When they have nothing credible to say liberals always lie. It is in their DNA.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#127454 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Whomever "claims" to be the SMARTEST liberal on HERE
I CHALLENGE "you" ...
What in the devils RED eyes
did you EVER see in the BIG 0?
...and ARE you still GLAD "you" voted for him?
WHY?
;~)
I don't claim to be the "smartest liberal" here but I will answer your questions. In Obama I see a man who cares about the plight of the majority of the people, not just wealthy, white, Christian males. He's very intelligent, worldly and has this country's best interests at heart. I am so very glad I voted for him, both times.

Now answer a question for me, why do you insist on using quotation marks around the word "you"?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127455 Nov 15, 2012
Kapiolani wrote:
btw dude, the person you are talking about was Rayem. Not me.

Get your facts straight.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#127456 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY?
I just copy/pasted ;-)
NOT my fault they don't KNOW how!:-D
That is so funny I'm LMAO. You are completely clueless. When you cut and paste something someone else has written, that's one of the appropriate times to use quotation marks.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127457 Nov 15, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so funny I'm LMAO. You are completely clueless. When you cut and paste something someone else has written, that's one of the appropriate times to use quotation marks.
This isn't English class. If you're that easily entertained you should try the circus. You'd really like it! Might even get a job.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127458 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty Deeds Done with Sheep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BmGnL2MnJ-QXX
Obama/Biden and their people : Wolves in sheep's clothing
Romney/Ryan and their people : Sheep in sheep's clothing **

**(adaptation of W.Churchill' remark to Clement Atlee))
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127459 Nov 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Constitution states "High Crimes and Misdemeanors"? Felonies are High Crimes"! Bill Clinton committed at least six felonies. Those are ground for impeachment.
G.W. Bush was the Commander in Chief in a time of war and he did what he had to do and did not commit even one misdemeanor much less one felony. If he did, name the specific crime you allege he committed!
GWB initiated a war for no good reason. He and he alone is responsible for all those useless deaths, destruction,$1.2 billion cost and disadvantageous political change and added instability in mide-east. How can you compare that with Clinton's stupid indiscretion? Get over Clinton's penis's obsession . End of discussion.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#127460 Nov 15, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
would it make any difference? NO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127461 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Whomever "claims" to be the SMARTEST liberal on HERE
I CHALLENGE "you" ...
What in the devils RED eyes
did you EVER see in the BIG 0?
...and ARE you still GLAD "you" voted for him?
WHY?
;~)
Well, I can't answer that, but I'll wager they're just happy they didn't vote Romney. Did you know he lost in good part because the dems gave away free condoms? With a post-election declaration like that one, do you feel relieved he was not elected? Don't you agree he would've been better off to stay holed up and quiet?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127462 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
GWB initiated a war for no good reason. He and he alone is responsible for all those useless deaths, destruction,$1.2 billion cost and disadvantageous political change and added instability in mide-east. How can you compare that with Clinton's stupid indiscretion? Get over Clinton's penis's obsession . End of discussion.
LMAO!!! Blame it on Bush! LMAO!!! Is Bush responsible for your short pecker also? HaHaHa What a stool.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#127463 Nov 15, 2012
Red State: "Barack Obama won fair and square. Too many people have been obsessed with birth certificates."

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/13/is-it-time...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127464 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you worry about my progeny!
They are just FINE!:)
THEY have enuf COMMONsense to TELL the TRUTH ...
from a LIE!!!!
Unlike libTARDS! ;-)
Will you be telling them that, not unlike your bosom buddy Rogue, you mocked special needs people by calling them "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd). How will you reply when they ask if this is the christian thing to do, to mock the meek?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127465 Nov 15, 2012
Chrysler to Spend $238 Million, Add 1,250 Jobs in Michigan
Source: Reuters
Chrysler to spend $238 million, add 1,250 jobs in Michigan
Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:00pm EST
(Reuters)- Chrysler Group LLC, the U.S. automaker majority owned by Fiat SpA, said on Thursday it will invest $238 million to boost engine and truck production in Michigan and add up to 1,250 jobs to meet new demand.
The company is spending $198 million to make its Pentastar V6 engine at the Mack I Engine Plant, which currently builds a larger engine for the Ram 1500 truck. Production will begin in early 2014 and Chrysler may add up to 250 jobs there, subject to market conditions.
The automaker is spending $40 million to install a flexible production line at its Trenton North plant, which can build both the V-6 engine and the Tigershark four-cylinder engine.
Read more: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE8AE1CC2...
Yes, just saw that on the news. Birthers are sure to put a negative spin on that. Also, I don't expect them to comment on the whopper Romney told about moving those jobs to China. And, the increase in employment for building more Jeeps is stil to come. Let's have it, birthers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,263,800
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min Mister Tonka 100,298
Ask Amy July 31 54 min Julie 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 54,356
abby7-31-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Mark 52,069
Amy 7-30-15 7 hr Mister Tonka 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages