BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127358 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
He will come like a thief in the night ...
No ONE knows WHEN! <3
He has already come for you and stolen your brain.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#127359 Nov 15, 2012
Birfer is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Duhhh duhh aduhhhhhh
Kentucky, since when does few votes win?

Can you just be honest and say that far far fewer Republicans voted for it or not?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#127360 Nov 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

then you admit that the real unemployment umber should be much higher!!! I thought you guys were blaming the current number on Sandy but now you admit you were WRONGO!!!
Open mouth, change feet!!!
WOW, you are really dumb.

When demand is down in one state due to a hurricane, fewer people work in other states.

When a hurricane rips up one state, people in that state necessarily cannot work.

Thus, unemployment goes up.

WOW
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127361 Nov 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is funny as you Libtards wanted to impeach Bush for lying about WMD in Iraq!!!
But when Clinton committed perjury in a Federal Grand Jury and a Federal Court Room, oh, it was only about sex so it is okay with me. And Gen Betray Us needed to resign too!
GWB's lies caused over 4,500 U.S. deaths + 150 to 200,000 Iraqi deaths, not to mention $1.2 trilionč

Clinton's lies cost him and his family embarrassment. No deaths, no cost, no damage.

Both are not good, but which is most costly? And, all in all, who was by far the best of the two?

The General decided to resign. On his own volition. No one forced him to. I'm wondering if Obama should've accepted it. He did a hell of a job as an officer in both Iraq and Afghanistan. As I said, if there were no security breaches, who cares? In such a case , he is accountable only to his wife and children.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#127362 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT
By Lynn Stuter
February 3, 2009
NewsWithViews.com
The Honorable Chief Justice John G Roberts
Honorable Justice Samuel A. Alito, Jr
Honorable Justice Stephen G. Breyer
Honorable Justice Ruth B. Ginsburg
Honorable Justice Anthony M. Kennedy
Honorable Justice Antonin Scalia
Honorable Justice David H. Souter
Honorable Justice John Paul Stevens
Honorable Justice Clarence Thomas
United States Supreme Court
1 First Street N.E.
Washington, DC 20543
On January 20, 2009, Chief Justice John G Roberts administered the presidential oath of office to a man who has failed to provide one iota of evidence that he is, indeed, a natural born citizen of the United States as required by Article II, Section 1, United States Constitution. To the contrary, overwhelming evidence indicates this man to be a citizen, to this day, of Indonesia; that he owes no allegiance and has proven no allegiance to the United State of America, its Constitution and Bill of Rights, or its people...
MORE:
http://www.newswithviews.com/Stuter/stuter141...
The US Supreme Court has turned down every single birther case. And Obama was really born in Hawaii, as his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii and the Index Data and the birth notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 all show.

And a simple telephone call to the Indonesian Embassy in Washington will confirm that Obama was never an Indonesian citizen.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#127363 Nov 15, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
The pathetic morons are the Obama ass-lickers like you.
The usurper can't lie well without his teleprompter.
In fact, that is the only time that he tells a smidgeon of truth.
Yeah, he sent Rice out there to perpetuate his lie.
The truth went against his campaign rhetoric.
Al Qaida is not on the run, but 4 Americans are dead, because when the phone rang asking for help, Obama could not stop campaigning.
America is so dumbed down that they re-elected this failure.
Unfuckingbelievable!
Obama gone 2017!

You funny GB.

Make me laugh long time.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127364 Nov 15, 2012
Former Soviet Citizen To Address Texans
~~~~~~
Smet grew up in the Soviet Union, where he witnessed first-hand the "brainwashing, manipulation and brutality" of unbridled socialism, and the San Antonio resident says what is going on in Washington, D.C. scares him to death.

"In 2008, during the election campaign, I listened to one of Obama's speeches," said Smet, who tried to leave the Soviet Union for six years before winning the "green card lottery" in 1995, "I was listening to that speech for maybe five minutes and I figured out he was talking exactly like the old Soviet leaders used to talk. I was listening to this all my life!"

"I said to myself,'Uh-oh, if he wins it's going to be a real mess.' I got depressed. I'm living in a socialist country again."

Smet was a musician in the USSR, and after emigrating first to California he began living the American dream the old-fashioned way: hard work.

http://www.texasnationalist.com/index.php/inf...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127365 Nov 15, 2012
Goat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Impeach Obama for allowing 4 Americans to be murdered while he did nothing to help them, while being derelict in his duty, and for then sending Rice out to lie about what had occurred, in order to protect his campaign rhetoric lie that Al Qaida was on the run, all while continuing to campaign like nothing had happened.
That's just you opinion and not even a crime.

Try again.

Goat Boy is stuck on stupid!!!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#127366 Nov 15, 2012
Gurus cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
LAW ENORCEMENT says it. Guys who are forensic investigators in fraud, forgery, immigration. With over 140 years collectively in countries all over the world. THOSE are my sources.
What are your sources? Your vagina?
You are referring to Sheriff Joe, who made claims about Obama's birth certificate but did not say anything about college transcripts. The fact remains that NO president or presidential candidate has showed his or her college transcript, passport files, etc. Millions of people have errors in their SS files.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38678753/How_Many_Soci...

http://www.securityworldnews.com/2010/08/12/2...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-200137...

Re: "guys who are forensic investigators." Sheriff Joe used ONLY the "experts" of WND. That is all. No federal or state officials, just the "experts" of WND.

Only birther "experts"---who have not proved that they are really experts, and who certainly have not proved that they are fair and impartial say that there is anything wrong with the image of Obama's birth certificate.

The birther "experts" include Paul Irey, who has repeatedly claimed that Obama did not attend Columbia College, despite the fact that Columbia University has stated that Obama did attend (and that he graduated). And they include Doug Vogt, who claims to have found the original altar of Abraham. It is such "experts" as these that the birthers rely on for their case.

There are many real experts who say that there is nothing wrong with Obama's birth certificate, including John Woodman, who happens to be a member of the Tea Party and who dislikes Obama and Obama's policies, but shows that the birther "experts" are wrong. They also include Ivan Zatkovich, who was hired by WND to examine the image of Obama's birth certificate, and when he submitted his report that there was nothing wrong with Obama's birth certificate, WND simply did not publish it.

As for Sheriff Joe and his posse:

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...

and

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/indict...

It is clear that rational conservatives do not believe the "birth certificate was forged" claims. Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review certainly do not.

And the conservative secretary of state of Arizona asked Hawaii to confirm that Obama was born there and to confirm specified facts on Obama's birth certificate. Hawaii did, stating that it compared the image of Obama's birth certificate with the file copy (which is an additional confirmation that there was a file copy BTW) and that Obama was born there and that the facts match. The secretary of state of Arizona accepted this confirmation and ruled that Obama will be on the ballot in Arizona in November. This indicates that he does not believe the claims that the birth certificate is forged (including those of Sheriff Joe) and that he does believe the officials in Hawaii.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127367 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He has already come for you and stolen your brain.
"I" STILL have MINE!
"yours" must have been STOLEN ...
you're MISSING one ;-)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127368 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Former Soviet Citizen To Address Texans
~~~~~~
Smet grew up in the Soviet Union, where he witnessed first-hand the "brainwashing, manipulation and brutality" of unbridled socialism, and the San Antonio resident says what is going on in Washington, D.C. scares him to death.
"In 2008, during the election campaign, I listened to one of Obama's speeches," said Smet, who tried to leave the Soviet Union for six years before winning the "green card lottery" in 1995, "I was listening to that speech for maybe five minutes and I figured out he was talking exactly like the old Soviet leaders used to talk. I was listening to this all my life!"
"I said to myself,'Uh-oh, if he wins it's going to be a real mess.' I got depressed. I'm living in a socialist country again."
Smet was a musician in the USSR, and after emigrating first to California he began living the American dream the old-fashioned way: hard work.
http://www.texasnationalist.com/index.php/inf...
News for you, American er hmm communist Lady and patriot ha ha warrior, this news comes from the country that publishes pravda. D you think your beloved pravda would have published that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127369 Nov 15, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just you opinion and not even a crime.
Try again.
Goat Boy is stuck on stupid!!!
Goat boy also is on record as impeachment for Obama for using the teleprompter too much. It's right there, about an hour ago.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127370 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"I" STILL have MINE!
"yours" must have been STOLEN ...
you're MISSING one ;-)
LRS-type lame reply. And typed like someone looking for his/her brain. No luck I see.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127372 Nov 15, 2012
King Hammer Of Obvious –“Why the Hell” Did You Have Rice Address Benghazi If She “Had Nothing To Do With It?”…

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/11/1...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#127373 Nov 15, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
If all 47 million food stamp recipients voted for President Obama, it would account for 75.4 percent of Obama's 62.3 million votes.
Try looking at it as a stimulus program GB. I’d much rather that 47 million needy families stimulate the economy buying food than Romney and Ryan gutting the program just to stuff their pockets.

Obama gone 2017!

You funny GB.

Make me laugh long time.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127374 Nov 15, 2012
"If I Were The Devil"
By Paul Harvey

I would gain control of the most powerful nation in the world;

I would delude their minds into thinking that they had come from man's
effort, instead of God's blessings;

I would promote an attitude of loving things and using people, instead of
the other way around;

I would dupe entire states into relying on gambling for their state revenue;

I would convince people that character is not an issue when it comes to
leadership;

I would make it legal to take the life of unborn babies;

I would make it socially acceptable to take one's own life, and invent
machines to make it convenient;

I would cheapen human life as much as possible so that life of animals are
valued more than human beings;

I would take God out of the schools, where even the mention of His name was
grounds for a lawsuit;

I would come up with drugs that sedate the mind and target the young, and I
would get sports heroes to advertise them;

I would get control of the media, so that every night I could pollute the
minds of every family member for my agenda;

I would attack then family, the backbone of any nation. I would make
divorce acceptable and easy, even fashionable. If the family crumbles, so
does the nation;

I would compel people to express their most depraved fantasies on canvas and
movies screens, and I would call it art;

I would convince the world that people are born homosexuals, and that their
lifestyles should be accepted and marveled;

I would convince the people that right and wrong are determined by a few who
call themselves authorities and refer to their agendas as politically
correct;

I would persuade people that the church is irrelevant and out of date, the
Bible is for the naive:

I would dull the minds of Christians, and make them believe that prayer is
not important, and that faithfulness and obedience are optional;

I GUESS I WOULD LEAVE THINGS PRETTY MUCH THE WAY THEY ARE!

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/p/paulha...

The following is a poem written by Judge Roy Moore from Alabama. Judge Moore was sued by the ACLU for displaying the Ten Commandments in his courtroom foyer. He has been stripped of his judgeship and now they are trying to strip his right to practice law in Alabama. The judge's poem sums it up quite well.

America the Beautiful,
or so you used to be.
Land of the Pilgrims' pride;
I'm glad they'll never see.

Babies piled in dumpsters,
Abortion on demand,
Oh, sweet land of liberty;
your house is on the sand.

Our children wander aimlessly
poisoned by cocaine,
Choosing to indulge their lusts,
when God has said abstain.

>From sea to shining sea,
our Nation turns away
>From the teaching of God's love
and a need to always pray.

We've kept God in our temples,
how callous we have grown.
When earth is but His footstool,
and Heaven is His throne.

We've voted in a government
that's rotting at the core,
Appointing Godless Judges
who throw reason out the door,

Too soft to place a killer
in a well deserved tomb,
But brave enough to kill a baby
before he leaves the womb.

You think that God's not angry,
that our land's a moral slum?
How much longer will He wait
before His judgment comes?

How are we to face our God,
from Whom we cannot hide?
What then is left for us to do,
but stem this evil tide?

If we who are His children,
will humbly turn and pray;
Seek His holy face
and mend our evil way:

Then God will hear from Heaven
and forgive us of our sins,
He'll heal our sickly land
and those who live within.

But, America the Beautiful,
if you don't - then you will see,
A sad but Holy God
withdraw His hand from Thee.

~Judge Roy Moore
==========
He ran again and WON!
==========

"you libTARDS" ...
are PART of the PROBLEM ..!!!
imo
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#127375 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Blaming Justifies Your Own Bad Behavior
How many times have you heard someone who said something that is mean, vindictive and hurtful -- or committed a violent and/or destructive act -- justify it by saying the recipient had 'made' the perpetrator mad?
That's an example of using blame to excuse your own bad behavior.
Unfortunately, blame is like anger in that it dulls one sense of empathy.
Blame Action Loops
It is not uncommon for people who engage in blaming behavior to also engage in selfish behavior. And as long as they are getting benefit from it -- whether monetary, emotional, comfort, entertainment or psychological stability -- they will continue to engage in those actions. But realize that most of the time the person is too busy doing the behavior to see their actions in this context.
http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/blameBad...
Le waa le waaa le BUSH did iT!
Le waa ...
It's the Repub's FAULT ... le waaaaaaaa
for once "you" dweebs NEED to STAND UP
A
N
D
admit BLAME ...
A
N
D
Put IT where it belongs!
On the person RESPONSIBLE for iT!!!!
You've completely lost your sanity. Please back away from the computer and go get your prescriptions refilled ASAP.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#127376 Nov 15, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Impeach Obama for allowing 4 Americans to be murdered while he did nothing to help them, while being derelict in his duty, and for then sending Rice out to lie about what had occurred, in order to protect his campaign rhetoric lie that Al Qaida was on the run, all while continuing to campaign like nothing had happened.
Which Rice are you referring to GB? I believe it was Condi who ignored the memo.
http://archive.truthout.org/article/condi-ric...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127377 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
News for you, American er hmm communist Lady and patriot ha ha warrior, this news comes from the country that publishes pravda. D you think your beloved pravda would have published that?
Do "you" think the LameStreamMedia
TELLS the TRUTH!:)

WHY do "you" think I go elsewhere
to GET my NEWS! ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127378 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
"If I Were The Devil"
By Paul Harvey
I would gain control of the most powerful nation in the world;
I would delude their minds into thinking that they had come from man's
effort, instead of God's blessings;
I would promote an attitude of loving things and using people, instead of
the other way around;
I would dupe entire states into relying on gambling for their state revenue;
I would convince people that character is not an issue when it comes to
leadership;
I would make it legal to take the life of unborn babies;
I would make it socially acceptable to take one's own life, and invent
machines to make it convenient;
I would cheapen human life as much as possible so that life of animals are
valued more than human beings;
I would take God out of the schools, where even the mention of His name was
grounds for a lawsuit;
I would come up with drugs that sedate the mind and target the young, and I
would get sports heroes to advertise them;
I would get control of the media, so that every night I could pollute the
minds of every family member for my agenda;
I would attack then family, the backbone of any nation. I would make
divorce acceptable and easy, even fashionable. If the family crumbles, so
does the nation;
I would compel people to express their most depraved fantasies on canvas and
movies screens, and I would call it art;
I would convince the world that people are born homosexuals, and that their
lifestyles should be accepted and marveled;
I would convince the people that right and wrong are determined by a few who
call themselves authorities and refer to their agendas as politically
correct;
I would persuade people that the church is irrelevant and out of date, the
Bible is for the naive:
I would dull the minds of Christians, and make them believe that prayer is
not important, and that faithfulness and obedience are optional;
I GUESS I WOULD LEAVE THINGS PRETTY MUCH THE WAY THEY ARE!
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/p/paulha...
The following is a poem written by Judge Roy Moore from Alabama. Judge Moore was sued by the ACLU for displaying the Ten Commandments in his courtroom foyer. He has been stripped of his judgeship and now they are trying to strip his right to practice law in Alabama. The judge's poem sums it up quite well.
America the Beautiful,
or so you used to be.
Land of the Pilgrims' pride;
I'm glad they'll never see.
Babies piled in dumpsters,
Abortion on demand,
Oh, sweet land of liberty;
your house is on the sand.
Our children wander aimlessly
poisoned by cocaine,
Choosing to indulge their lusts,
when God has said abstain.
>From sea to shining sea,
our Nation turns away
>From the teaching of God's love
and a need to always pray.
We've kept God in our temples,
how callous we have grown.
When earth is but His footstool,
and Heaven is His throne.
We've voted in a government
that's rotting at the core,
Appointing Godless Judges
who throw reason out the door,
Too soft to place a killer
in a well deserved tomb,
But brave enough to kill a baby
before he leaves the womb.
You think that God's not angry,
that our land's a moral slum?
How much longer will He wait
before His judgment comes?
How are we to face our God,
from Whom we cannot hide?
What then is left for us to do,
but stem this evil tide?
If we who are His children,
will humbly turn and pray;
Seek His holy face
and mend our evil way:
Then God will hear from Heaven
and forgive us of our sins,
He'll heal our sickly land
and those who live within.
But, America the Beautiful,
if you don't - then you will see,
A sad but Holy God
withdraw His hand from Thee.
~Judge Roy Moore
==========
He ran again and WON!
==========
"you libTARDS" ...
are PART of the PROBLEM ..!!!
imo
Paul Harvey was FROM my "friend SYL!:)
on another board ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,155,539
At least 3 wounded in Chicago shootings 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 49,306
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 5 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 12 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:40 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:40PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:22 PM
Bears re-sign Austen Lane to replace Willie Young
Bleacher Report10:09 PM
Bears vs. Vikings: Breaking Down Minnesota's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide