BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,624)

Showing posts 112,461 - 112,480 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Limbaugh unveils "Baracka Claus", asserts Democrats bribe Hispanics for votes, mocks w/Feliz Navidad

I'll pay you just for sleeping
Don't work, stay home and play
You will care if you're bad or good
'Cause if you're bad you get more cake

So, Republicans watch out
I'm lookin' real fly
Media shouts 'We elected our guy'

Hey!
Baracka Claus is comin' to town

The market's goin' down
Why do you have a frown?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/13/1160...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>As I've told you before, I have no problem backing up what I say. Come down and find out jacqazz. LMAO "
Learning to Read wrote:
Mom put extra brown sugar in your oatmeal this morning?
Typical Blowhard Birfoon
I think it funny that Libatrds chose a handle that explains their handicap.
[QUOTE who="Learning to Read"]<quoted text>
So your handle means that you're fat-ignorant?
If that was the case I would have chosen Teddy Kennedy. But you did notice that Chris Christie is a Republican in a Democrat dominated state, don't you. So you are in fact called New Jersey Democrats ignorant for voting for him!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Learning to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not even the House Republicans are foolish enough to impeach him without first charging him with something other than presiding while semi-black
There you go again, injecting the Race Card. I agree, to you to a viable charge and not enforcing laws is not a charge. Liberal prosecutors do it all the time.
Oh, what problems did you have with Justice Clarence Thomas? He's blacker than Obama!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Now I know this will never happen, but it is Constitutional. There is no requirement for the Speaker of the House to be a sitting representative and even the idea of Newt back as Speaker will surely frost the Libtards azzes.

Rep. Gohmert Nominated Newt Gingrich to Replace John Boehner as Speaker; By Matt Cover November 14, 2012

CNSNews.com )– Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) nominated former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) to replace current Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) in a closed-door meeting of House Republicans on Wednesday.

Gohmert reportedly felt it was time to halt "business as usual" in Congress. His nomination of Gingrich did not receive a second and House Republicans voted to retain Boehner as speaker.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/rep-gohmert-n...
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish they would. You do know what MARTA means, don't you? "Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta"!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's funny that the Lifer uses so many handles. Why is that?
Well, I have explained that before. Sorry you have such a short memory.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>[QUOTE]LRS wrote:
<quoted text>As I've told you before, I have no problem backing up what I say. Come down and find out jacqazz. LMAO "
Learning to Read wrote:
Mom put extra brown sugar in your oatmeal this morning?
Typical Blowhard Birfoon
I think it funny that Libatrds chose a handle that explains their handicap.

If that was the case I would have chosen Teddy Kennedy. But you did notice that Chris Christie is a Republican in a Democrat dominated state, don't you. So you are in fact called New Jersey Democrats ignorant for voting for him!!!
No moron - ignorant was after the "-".

I am in fact (and have been long before Sandy) a fan of Gov Christie. I still think our own Gov Daniels would have been the best option but Christie certainly beats Mittons / Rayon 9 ways from Sunday

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody might want to comment, but they are waiting for YOU to admit that the levees that failed in NO were designed and constructed by the Army Corps of Engineers first.....and that YOU have been wrong all along.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that over a thousand miles of levees were built before the MRC was established, right?
He does not seem to understand what the city's obligation to MAINTAIN the levees means. He probably thinks you can buy a car, never change the oil, and that after forty years of neglect the engine fails and he blames the people who made the car!!!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>For starters, he failed to enforce Federal Immigration Laws.
Yeah - as if Republicans care about those all if the sudden
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Blaming Justifies Your Own Bad Behavior

How many times have you heard someone who said something that is mean, vindictive and hurtful -- or committed a violent and/or destructive act -- justify it by saying the recipient had 'made' the perpetrator mad?

That's an example of using blame to excuse your own bad behavior.

Unfortunately, blame is like anger in that it dulls one sense of empathy.

Blame Action Loops
It is not uncommon for people who engage in blaming behavior to also engage in selfish behavior. And as long as they are getting benefit from it -- whether monetary, emotional, comfort, entertainment or psychological stability -- they will continue to engage in those actions. But realize that most of the time the person is too busy doing the behavior to see their actions in this context.

http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/blameBad...

Le waa le waaa le BUSH did iT!
Le waa ...

It's the Repub's FAULT ... le waaaaaaaa

for once "you" dweebs NEED to STAND UP

A
N
D

admit BLAME ...

A
N
D

Put IT where it belongs!
On the person RESPONSIBLE for iT!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are new unemployment filings DOWN in New York but UP in Ohio and Pennsylvania?
Surprise! Jobless Claims Skyrocket After Election; PA, OH Worst Hit: Posted on November 15, 2012
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2012/11/surprise -...
Ya know, Google has now buried this Conservative Byte article. Yep, if someone in Google does not want someone to see something, the change the search and things disappear unless you know exactly what you are searching for.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah - as if Republicans care about those all if the sudden
All of a sudden? You need to get out of the cave more often. He allowed illegals to enter then protected them! All for a vote. And he did this at a time when this country couldn't afford anymore. Did he care? Nope. Just wanted their vote. Illegals/Border issues were costing Arizona 4B a year! What did Omammie do? He sued Arizona! The only president to ever sue a State. That is not upholding the U.S.Constitution and he should be held accountable. These illegals are taking away from you and all Americans. We owe them nothing. Why are we footing their bill? Are you really this stupid? I think so. squid

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
<quoted text>I wish they would. You do know what MARTA means, don't you? "Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta"!
Learning to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee - a Birfoon obsessed with race? What a shocker!
Ah, "African" is not a race!!! Are Egyptians Africans? They are not black (Negroes) but they are from Africa. Most people from northern (Saharan) Africa are Caucasians!!!
Yep, you are way to quick to throw out the Race Card. It seems that if anyone is obsessed with race, it is you!!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
....do you support obama?
I could care less about any of that stuff as a negative. This dude is a liar, a forger, a dictator of the first order. This country is acting just like Nazi Germany when they kept turning their heads so they could not see what is happening.
Screw federally funded anything. Most of our money goes to entitlements. Texas can do all that it needs.
I vote for all the red states to band into one country. Let the blue states drug themselves to death and be eaten by illegal aliens and bankruptcy. That is the way it is going right now anyway.
You delude yourself Guru. The red states wouldn’t last a year without the blue states as they are the ones sucking the most from the government trough. However you do have a point, they certainly are the stingiest.

Based on data compiled by the Kaiser Family Foundation, the five states with the strictest criteria for working parents are Arkansas, Alabama, Indiana, Louisiana, and Texas. The five states with the least restrictive requirements are Minnesota, Connecticut, Maine, Vermont, and Wisconsin. A Minnesota mom with two kids and a job that doesn’t offer health insurance can get Medicaid as long her annual income doesn’t exceed about $40,000. But if she moves to Arkansas, she’ll be ineligible for Medicaid as soon as her household income reaches $3,150 a year—not nearly enough to pay for basic living costs, let alone health insurance.
http://www.tnr.com/article/politics/magazine/...

Same with education and just about everything else.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, Google has now buried this Conservative Byte article. Yep, if someone in Google does not want someone to see something, the change the search and things disappear unless you know exactly what you are searching for.

LOL, no one is searching for that garbage, that's why it's not coming up.

Do you even know what you're saying?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are new unemployment filings DOWN in New York but UP in Ohio and Pennsylvania?
Surprise! Jobless Claims Skyrocket After Election; PA, OH Worst Hit: Posted on November 15, 2012
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2012/11/surprise -...
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Tootsie, are you surprised that there is interstate commerce and an interconnected economy.
Another Roguetardisn failure down the tubes.
Ah, you do know that people from PA and OH are being called in the do infrastructural repair, to you knot? That should mean that more people from PA and OH would get jobs. Hell, if I had any construction skills what so ever, I would head to .... New York and then I would not be looking for a job in OH or PA.
Oh, this is interesting;
"Newly discharged veterans claiming benefits totaled 38,932"
http://www.dol.gov/opa/media/press/eta/ui/cur...
All Obama would have to do is keep them in the military and not discharge them. Why he could use them to guard the border with Mexico!!!
And I wonder that discharging people in the military have to do with Hurricane Sandy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, no one is searching for that garbage, that's why it's not coming up.
Then why did it come up just an hour earlier and not then when I used the same search?
The fact is, is that Google is run by Lefties.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

It's pretty funny to see Rogue Moron use the Abdul moniker when he's too cowardly to post what he believes from his registered accounts.

Why can't Rogue Moron just come out and say what he really believes? Too embarrassed or too cowardly?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Tootsie, are you surprised that there is interstate commerce and an interconnected economy.
Another Roguetardisn failure down the tubes.
Then explain why unemployment filings are DOWN in New York?

The largest increases in initial claims for the week ending November 3 were in Pennsylvania (+7,766), Ohio (+6,450), New Jersey (+5,675), Michigan (+2,373), and Connecticut (+1,783), while the largest decreases were in California (-8,149), New York (-2,241), Florida (-939), Georgia (-913), and Indiana (-603).
http://www.dol.gov/opa/media/press/eta/ui/cur...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did it come up just an hour earlier and not then when I used the same search?
The fact is, is that Google is run by Lefties.
Well Tootsie, the fact is that garbage sites get buried because very few people click the results from those sites. Please learn how search engines work.

Another Roguetardian failure down the tubes.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Six-pk of Coors! Make that two 40 oz. bottles of Colt 45, brown paper bags are optional, got to make the Prez feel comfortable.
Losers like Arpaio always take what they want to drink to the homes of others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 112,461 - 112,480 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Brian_G 45,548
Make 1000$ instantly 1 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr shinningelectr0n 1,072,818
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 3 hr wow 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:07PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••