BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127198 Nov 15, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jacqvex,
The Petraeus testimony will be in secret and behind closed doors.
How's that for translucency?
I always thought that weasel was a worm anyway.
loose
In secret , yes, as there may be national security matters to discuss. Really? You always though republican Petraeus was a worm?I never saw anything from you on this. Is this all new?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#127199 Nov 15, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jacqvex,
The Petraeus testimony will be in secret and behind closed doors.
How's that for translucency?
I always thought that weasel was a worm anyway.
loose
Of course a birther would want all the national security secrets privy to the former director of the CIA made "translucent."

Derp.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#127200 Nov 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqazz, who the f*ck do you think you are? You are no one. Come down here and take an airboat ride with me. Not quite the man you thought you were huh? Chickenshat! Big mouth with nothing to back it up. Washed up has been. Senile old cootette. You're a real laughing stock! Seriously!! LMAO!!! squid
Lol, only the biggest losers talk tough on the Internet when they locked in the basements safely away from any harm.

BWAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA

Lrs Mr. Internet Tough Guy

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#127201 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques,
Every time I saw Petraeus he was slouching.
That is not one of the attributes of a leader.

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#127202 Nov 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the Voting Rights Act of 1965 84% of all Republicans voted for it while only 77% of the Democrats did!!!
But some how people like Jacques thinks that Republicans are the one who are racists!!!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those same Republicans today would face tea party wrath Rogue. Rational conservatives are pretty much nonexistent in todayís Republican Party. Then again I suppose if you canít win an election on message your only alternative is to suppress the vote, but youíll note Democrats donít have that problem. The one thing youíll never see here in California is a voting line.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/06/us/politics...
Two points here. First, you did not address the issue that a greater percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, than did Democrats.
Next, the problems with the long lines here in Florida was in heavily Democrat areas. No problem in Duval Co. where I live because we are a Red County!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#127204 Nov 15, 2012
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the Voting Rights Act of 1965 84% of all Republicans voted for it while only 77% of the Democrats did!!!
But some how people like Jacques thinks that Republicans are the one who are racists!!!
<quoted text>
Two points here. First, you did not address the issue that a greater percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, than did Democrats.
Next, the problems with the long lines here in Florida was in heavily Democrat areas. No problem in Duval Co. where I live because we are a Red County!
Lol, Rogue likes percentages because they look like bigger numbers.

Rogue would do well to learn simple math.

Of course it's number of actual votes that wins.

Jacksonville, FL

#127205 Nov 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those same Republicans today would face tea party wrath Rogue. Rational conservatives are pretty much nonexistent in todayís Republican Party. Then again I suppose if you canít win an election on message your only alternative is to suppress the vote, but youíll note Democrats donít have that problem. The one thing youíll never see here in California is a voting line.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/06/us/politics...
Have you ever looked at atypical professional basket ball, foot ball or base ball team? They are more than 12% BLACK, aren't they. And most of those teams are owned by CONSERVATIVES. And most businesses are run by Conservatives who want the best talent regardless of the color of their skin!
M.G. James Hamlet was a family friend. I saw he several times when I was 13-14 y/o old while he was a guest in our home.
http://www.quad-a.org/index.php...
Where Conservatives have problems is is with LIBTARDS! And unfortunately most blacks are Liberals. You equate that since most Conservatives do not associate with blacks that we are racists. We just don't associate with Libtards regardless of the color of their skin!
I have some black acquaintance and none of them are Liberals. I do not associate to my WHITE next door neighbor who lives on my left because he is a LIBTARD but do with my other neighbors, to include the Hindu couple across the street, because they are not Libtards.
I can get along with Blue Dog Democrats.
Oh, again, my 13 y/o grandson is the ONLY white kid on the basket ball team. The school is 50/50 Black/ White by most white kids there do not do into sports as the don't like to work with blacks. It is no problem with me or my daughter. I did not raise my daughter to be a bigot.

Jacksonville, FL

#127206 Nov 15, 2012
My late father-in-law was an retired Army NCO and was not a bigot and a couple of times a year we would travel to Rome, GA to visit his side of the family. Both of my F-in-L sisters were married to BIGOTS and used the N-word all of the time. On the way home my wife and I would deprogram our daughter as that is not the way we were raised.
Oh, one of my wife's uncles was the deputy police chief in Rome and two of his cousins were local cops and they did not like black people. They were also DEMOCRATS!
Again, it is not that Conservatives are bigoted against blacks, it is that we do not associate ourselves with Libtards and unfortunately most blacks are Liberals!!!
And we do not believe race should be used as an excuse to not doing your work.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#127208 Nov 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser.
He is qualified for the job. Reelected after four years.
We the People have spoken.
The moochers have spoken.

Jacksonville, FL

#127209 Nov 15, 2012
Merry Christmas, now get in the unemployment line!!! Thanks to ObamaCare small businesses are down sizing and the unemployment numbers are skyrocketing.
Yep, not one week after Obama wins reelection, we now see the results. This will be one bitter Christmas.
I hope you Libtards are happy!

ETA News Release: Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims Report (11/15/2012)

Source: Department of Labor, Employment and Training Admin

UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE WEEKLY CLAIMS REPORT

SEASONALLY ADJUSTED DATA

In the week ending November 10, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 439,000, an increase of 78,000 from the previous week's revised figure of 361,000. The 4-week moving average was 383,750, an increase of 11,750 from the previous week's revised average of 372,000.

http://election.democraticunderground.com/101...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127211 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More threats. You don't even have the physique to make up for your lack of brains. No brain, no brawn. What a loser. I suppose the only way for you to immobilise your opponent is to sit on him. You'd also be good with little old ladies and babies.
Hey, your man Romney LOST. Is it sinking in?
As I've told you before, I have no problem backing up what I say. Come down and find out jacqazz. LMAO

Jacksonville, FL

#127213 Nov 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/06/us/politics ...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, Rogue likes percentages because they look like bigger numbers.
Rogue would do well to learn simple math.
Of course it's number of actual votes that wins.
Oh I know my math and if no Republican voted for the Civil Right Act of 1964, it would not have passed. And a greater percentage of Republicans voted for it than the Democrats did.
Oh, and how are the Democrats working out in the House? I am surprised that San Fran Nan is hanging in there.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127214 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who let your runty azz in this country? Or are you an illegal?
<quoted text>
The only way for losers like LRS to win an argument is to : 1) threaten old women and children with use of physical force or : 2) either guess that they are illegal aliens or that they are Canadians. He thinks that this somehow invalidates the fact that he is a fool, a LOSER.
Tissue puss?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127215 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you lose? Did you?
<quoted text>
Brilliant typiucal birther reply. Okay, let me rephrase it. Did your man Romney win or lose the November presidential election?
As for you, "did you lose"? Yes, the moment you were born. But the biggest loser was your mom. It killed her.
Aw, I see I hit a nerve with wittle jacqazz. Too damn bad! Did I miss your tantrum? Flailing arms and everything? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127217 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
See? guru takes on the LRS attitude when he loses. He threatens physical violence, is all he's got, hoping of course I am an incapacitated old man devastated by ill health and therefore defenceless. It's their hope.ņlso, they are nostalgic, no longer being able to get away with lynching blacks. The putrid zombies of America, plagiarist and make-believe real estate tycoon guru and lifetime LOSER LRs sitting on his levee.
Poor wittle jacqazz. Did you cry during your tantrum? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127218 Nov 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, only the biggest losers talk tough on the Internet when they locked in the basements safely away from any harm.
BWAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA
Lrs Mr. Internet Tough Guy
Damn you're dumber than dirt. Please learn the English language and how to use it. Now, go change your Depends.

Jacksonville, FL

#127220 Nov 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser.
He is qualified for the job. Reelected after four years.
We the People have spoken.
gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
The moochers have spoken.
And so have the small businesses owners!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127221 Nov 15, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Every time I saw Petraeus he was slouching.
That is not one of the attributes of a leader.
How heroes have feet of clay for you conservative. Hero yesterday, bum today. Just like that.

For my part, I don't give a hoot about his extramarital affairs, as long as security was not compromised. Who cares about his mistress, and what does that have to do with his capacities, capabilities and leadership as a general? Again, as long as security is not even slightly compromised. You eliminate adultererers (and don't discount the reasons why they are), you eliminate most CEOs, professionals and politicians. Sorry, but that's how it is.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127222 Nov 15, 2012
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, rogue,grateful you point out where I said Republicans are racists. You can't? Care to take it back?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127223 Nov 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've told you before, I have no problem backing up what I say. Come down and find out jacqazz. LMAO
Suppose yuo are stronger than me, have more muscles, are in better shape. That is your final argument? Those physical traits make you superior to anyone, including Einstein because you could beat him up? Are you finished exposing yourself as a brainless twit for all to see?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,109,931
Amy 9-16 3 min Zap Brannigan 55
POLL: Chicago 'America's most dangerous city'... 5 min Rahm 7 bodyguards 2
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 15 min Global Cooling 3
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 21 min BULL_Michelle off... 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 49,822
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 69,375
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Toj 98,226
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info