BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#127139 Nov 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT nobody has been VOTED IN for SEVERAL TERMS ...
BEFORE voter FRAUD was so consistent!
THAT tells ME ...
He's SOMEBODY ;-)
THIS tells ME
WE have a "nobody" in Our WH! >>>>
A New Declaration Of Independence: Impeach Obama Now
http://www.westernjournalism.com/a-new-declar...
Sour grapes. A new Declaration of Stupidity and Dishonor.

Get a life.

RationalState

#127140 Nov 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT nobody has been VOTED IN for SEVERAL TERMS ...
BEFORE voter FRAUD was so consistent!
THAT tells ME ...
He's SOMEBODY ;-)
THIS tells ME
WE have a "nobody" in Our WH! >>>>
A New Declaration Of Independence: Impeach Obama Now
http://www.westernjournalism.com/a-new-declar...
This tells me UR a loser who cannot face reality.

Sour grapes. A new Declaration of Stupidity and Dishonor.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127141 Nov 14, 2012
Petraeus to testify on Benghazi on Friday.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57550090/...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127143 Nov 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqazz, who the f*ck do you think you are? You are no one. Come down here and take an airboat ride with me. Not quite the man you thought you were huh? Chickenshat! Big mouth with nothing to back it up. Washed up has been. Senile old cootette. You're a real laughing stock! Seriously!! LMAO!!! squid
lol!

POST OF THE YEAR!!!

nailed it!

RationalState

#127144 Nov 14, 2012
Guru wrote:
Wowee-Zowee.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#127145 Nov 14, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Wowee-Zowee.
lol...dude, you just got butt fk'ed on the world-wide web!
Just me

Yorba Linda, CA

#127146 Nov 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ...
My "mental problem" @ the moment is ANGER!!!!!!
Frustration at the direction MY Country is going!
D
O
W
N
the drain!!!!!!!!!!
So this is how you choose to treat your mental problem? How's that working out for you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127148 Nov 14, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is how you choose to treat your mental problem? How's that working out for you?
Very GOOD!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127149 Nov 14, 2012
VERY therapeutic to TAKE you clowns DOWN!:)
Just me

Yorba Linda, CA

#127150 Nov 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
My "intelligence & discernment" WORKS just fine!
They "works just fine"? Are you sure?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127151 Nov 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
SHERIFF JOE TO OBAMA: LET'S MEET 'MAN TO MAN' TO DISCUSS IMMIGRATION
Defiant and reflective, 80-year-old Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio told Breitbart News after winning re-election that he has a message for President Barack Obama: granting amnesty to illegal immigrants is unfair to legal immigrants.
And Arpaio would like to discuss amnesty -- along with border security issues -- with Obama “man to man” directly at the White House. He would also like to reach out to Hispanic groups he said have misunderstood his intentions and bought into the negative “propaganda” about him.
“I wish the president would invite me to the White House,” Arpaio told Breitbart News.“We’ll have some wine and beer, and light up cigars.”
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
You dreamer. You fool. You think the president of the United States will meet with a demented crazy old man? Are you delirious? And besides, children, even those of illegal immigrants who are contributing to the economy, and who were born in the U.S, and have a clean record, should be given citizenship. That is the honourable thing to do, no way around the problem at any rate and seems the Republicans even agree. Does sheriff Joe even know that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127152 Nov 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqazz, who the f*ck do you think you are? You are no one. Come down here and take an airboat ride with me. Not quite the man you thought you were huh? Chickenshat! Big mouth with nothing to back it up. Washed up has been. Senile old cootette. You're a real laughing stock! Seriously!! LMAO!!! squid
Ha ha, you've got no rebbutal. Nothing. And so enervated. Just a filthy mouth. Air boat ride? That's for you rednecks. Have fun, LOSER. You did lose , you know. LOSER. hA HA.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127153 Nov 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Slopuke, why do all pollocks have that caved-in area in the middle of their face? Is it a deformity? Did the docs not know how to use forceps? Or is it customary to bust a newborn in the face? Just curious. Weird looking, that's all. LMAO!!!
Did you lose? Did you?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127154 Nov 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
WASHINGTON, November 14, 2012 — You may have thought just because the election was over that the silly season was behind us. Wrong. Sore losers are now going to the White House website to petition the government to allow their states to secede from the union. At last count, 40 states were listed as petitioning the government for permission to withdraw.
Of course, the state governments are not asking to leave, for heaven sakes, they understand the ramifications for their states, but their disgruntled citizens,
some 500,000 as of now
who don’t like how things turned out on November 6 with President Obama being re-elected are signing up, fast and furious. They want out now.
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb ... is si stupid, it's even calling itself and its stooges "sore losers". You read it here, I didn't even have to say it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127155 Nov 14, 2012
Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it

The figures reveal that from the beginning of 1997 until August 2012 there was no discernible rise in aggregate global temperatures
This means that the ‘pause’ in global warming has now lasted for about the same time as the previous period when temperatures rose, 1980 to 1996

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127156 Nov 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The best way to deal with it is to beat the living shat out of the first DIM you run across.
that's a lot of threats and death wishes, LRS. shows your level of courage and intelligence and confirms why you are a birther :

1. Your wish that Air Force 1 lose some bolts
2. You air boat ride invitations. A pleasure ride surely?
3. At least three wishes that my plane would burn or crash or lose some parts
4.The above.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127158 Nov 14, 2012
Guru wrote:
Thought you birthers stated that Obama blackmailed him so he would not testify. What do you have to say for yourself, you and other birthers who wrote that?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127159 Nov 14, 2012
Plural in front of it when 'and' is involved hun ;-)
Just me

Yorba Linda, CA

#127160 Nov 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Obama Stole The Election
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-stole-...
Skydiver says:
November 14, 2012 at 1:09 pm
A software engineer has come forward and admitted to designing the software, for the voting machines, to do exactly that, transition Romney to O’Bozo!
bopos says:
November 14, 2012 at 4:05 pm
There is a video on youtube where a software guy is testifing before congress about rigging the voting machines to throw a local election a few years back and stated they can even write software so that your vote would show on the screen the person you voted for but the counting part of the software would count toward the other person and no way to trace it. Scary stuff. Even though paper ballots can be cheated with too, I think better than computer. No ID No vote. We all have a voter ID number, it needs to be used ONCE per election. If I try to sign up on a website I already belong to I get a message telling me already exists. We should be able to figure this out. IF we really wanted to.
Not according to conservative website redstate.com :

"He did not win by stealing the election. Voter irregularities always happen. It is one reason we support voter ID rules. But even in the worse scenario of reports out there, there were not enough tales of voter irregularities to matter nationwide. This is another benefit and built in safeguard of the electoral college.

Barack Obama won. He won by turning out the most people in a well run campaign. In other words, he won fair and square.

We here at RedState are American citizens. We have no plans to secede from the union. If you do, good luck with that, but this is not the place for you."

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/13/is-it-time...

I thought this was particularly relevant to your post above:

"Too many people have spent the past four years obsessed with birth certificates. Now they are obsessed with voter fraud conspiracies, talk of secession, and supposed election changing news stories if only we had known.

So let’s add dabblers in this latest nuttiness to birthers as a category of people we do not welcome at RedState. Our aim is to beat the Democrats, not beat a retreat to a Confederacy that Generals Grant and Sherman rent asunder well over a hundred years ago."

It's nice to know there are still conservatives out there with enough common sense to know you birthers are an embarassment to the Republican party.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127161 Nov 14, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
POST OF THE YEAR!!!
nailed it!
Post of the year? threats, foul language, profanities. Right up your intellectual alley, loser. YOU LOST

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Portlandia 1,156,621
Holiday Greetings 52 min Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 57 min ProfilingNecessary 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr Did enuf die 6
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr Mister Tonka 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,301
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web