BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
112,261 - 112,280 of 174,508 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that.
Already been proven, more than once.

Sorry.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser.
He is qualified for the job. Reelected after four years.
We the People have spoken.
We the People have spoken

B
U
T

Not LOUD enuf ...

you can still HEAR "US" ...
and WE are coming!

Silent running
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

American Lady Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Is American Lady a natural born liar?
YES!
Apparently American Lady does not belong to any religion, or has found a religion were lying is allowed, because she posts lie after lie after lie.
That would make her also not a lady by any stretch of the imagination. I believe the expression commonly used to describe female dogs would much more aptly describe her.
PSALM 120
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
YES!
Apparently American Lady does not belong to any religion, or has found a religion were lying is allowed, because she posts lie after lie after lie.
That would make her also not a lady by any stretch of the imagination. I believe the expression commonly used to describe female dogs would much more aptly describe her.
HERE, just in case you're too big of a COWARD
to LQQK for yourself ;-)
==========

Psalm 120
(KJV)
120 In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.

2 Deliver my soul, O Lord, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue.

3 What shall be given unto thee? or what shall be done unto thee, thou false tongue?

4 Sharp arrows of the mighty, with coals of juniper.

5 Woe is me, that I sojourn in Mesech, that I dwell in the tents of Kedar!

6 My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace.

7 I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
YES!
BI*CH

B - Beautiful
I - Intelligent
T - Talented
C - Creative - a lil bit crazy ...;-)
H - Happy ... MOST of the time..:)

and THAT's Ms. Bi*CH to you! ;-)
Uda

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

This makes alot of sense.

Hey birthers splain this?

States With Most Signatures to Secede Took Millions in Federal Money

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/11/... {%2210151534732707222%22%3A548 388165175148}&action_type_ map={%2210151534732707222%22%3 A%22og.likes%22}&action_re f_map={%2210151534732707222%22 %3A%22.UKQsLxaR0oM.like%22}

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
B
U
T
Not LOUD enuf ...
and WE are coming!
Silent running
Sorry, but We the People have spoken. The election is over.

It's over.

Loser whining does not count.

It's over. It's over.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Petitions on various subjects happen all the time.
Obama did not release his college transcripts because no president ever has released them, and Romney did not release his either. Obama's SS number was not stolen, it was the result of an error, and there are MILLIONS of them in the SS system. Who told you that the system was perfect? Why did you believe them?
In contrast, Obama's Selective Service card was indeed forged. It was forged by the birther who put it online.
No matter what position I held, I would never release my college transcripts to the public. Why should Obama? That's personal/personnel info, for prospective employers only in total confidence.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Lol, the worse Tacky loses, the more hysteric his childish name calling becomes.
Well, just watch Tacky and his foul-mouthed birther ilk now. Romney broke his post-election massacre defeat silence and ssid that part of the reason he lost was that Obama offered young folks FREE CONDOMS. They're gonna swarm all over this, not realising that this is perhaps, apart from saying to people they could not have universal health care, the stupidest most moronic thing he has ever said. The man was dangerous, he just proved it, not fit for the job.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon had never known this word until I used it here.
He didn't have a clue. Not one iota.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You accused Obama of saying there were 57 states . According to you, there are 60. See how easy it is to misspeak. Obama knows there are 50 states, as you also know there are 50 states.
<quoted text>
Sorry Jacques, if Obama knew there was just 50 states, he has several point in which he could have corrected himself. Here is an airplane accident where the pilot had at least three warning signs but he continued with his take off and flight.
Airplane Crash In-Cockpit Footage: Stinson 108-3
1) his airport was at over 6,000 feet above sea level so he should have known he could not take off at with a full passenger load.
2) Excessive take off run ..... times two or three (time to abort).
3) Stall warning horn is ON! He airspeed should be at least 15% above stall speed so he should have been at around 60 mph but he was probably at about 45 mph.
4) Not gaining altitude. It looks like he had gained a maximum of 200 feet.
5) With all those warning signs he still passed over what looks like a good forced landing area only to crash in the trees.
Now, watch Obama's video again and see the several sign he passed where he should have know there were no 57 States!!!
???????. YOU said there were 60 states. You didn't even catch it. 3 more than Obama.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
B
U
T
Not LOUD enuf ...
and WE are coming!
Silent running
Sorry, BirfoonLady, it's over.

It's over.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser.
Learn to Read

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Official: Pelosi to remain as leader of House Dems
Well that isn't unexpected but it is disappointing

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Kinder and Gentler Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
not funny!
become educated:
Of course it is all part of Obama’s plan to replace our Christian government with an atheist, communist Islamic state! He will lead us to the End of Days. It is written and it shall pass. If the liberals do not repent they shall taste the fear that only God’s own fire can bring. They will burn as the smell of Hell’s own sulfur pits chokes their last breaths. Hindu, Muslim, Catholic, Atheist and Democrat – you will all be judged and found lacking. You must RISE up against this so-called president. It is your only hope. I say “so-called” because, Barack Obama is NOT the president. I repeat Barack Obama is NOT the president. He did not recite the oath of office correctly, then he did not use a bible – probably had a Koran in his jacket pocket close to his heart. NO FILM of his second oath either. WHO KNOWS what he really swore to do. HE MIGHT have sworn allegiance to LENIN, SATAN, ALLAH or the NAACP
Quick, Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh GET ON THIS STORY IMMEDIATELY.
It is obviously a conspiracy to subvert the American way of life and the will of Jesus.
He cannot prove that he is an American citizen by birth.
He is secretly a Muslim and took the oath today with his hand on the Koran.
The oath was not properly administered - HE WAS NOT SWORN IN AS PRESIDENT!!!!
Without the oath properly administered this is an unconstitutional cabal controlling our government.
WE MUST RISE UP AGAINST THE GODLESS HORDES. THIS WAS A COUP
And the Birth Certificate scandal IS real. It is all part of the same Ultra-liberal constitutional coup. Obama was not eligible to become president and he was not administered the proper oath. So, THERE IS NO PRESIDENT. There is a shadowy behind the scenes ultra-liberal paramilitary group of gays and abortionists who have taken control of the nuclear codes. They will not rest until the American way of life as shown on Leave it to Beaver has been destroyed and only viewed fondly as decades old fiction.
This IS happening and it IS foretold in the Book of Revelation (only if you know the secret codes and meanings) BUT IT IS REAL.
You sound like those mentally unbalanced whacked out nut cases who think that the NWO or some other group is trying to take over America. With President Obama leading them.

You are WRONG President Obama was born in Hawaii and he is a Christian.
There is NO CONSPIRIACY at all so get the mental help you so desperately need!!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonLady, it's over.
It's over.
<quoted text>
Obama's Re-Election Inspires Southern Secessionists
Full story: swampland.time.com

If you're unhappy that Barack Obama was re-elected President last week, there's always secession.

At least that’s the solution advocated by the nearly 100,000 Texans who have signed a petition for secession first posted on the White House website Nov. 9. And they’re not alone. Since Obama won a second term, Americans from all 50 states have submitted similar secession petitions, each containing some version of this request:“Peacefully grant the State of __________ to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.”

http://swampland.time.com/2012/11/14/obamas-r...

Doesn't SEEM to be OVER ... YET ... does iT ???
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Look carefully, I've taken the liberty of responding to every verse.
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HERE, just in case you're too big of a COWARD
to LQQK for yourself ;-)
==========
Psalm 120
(KJV)
120 In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me. AND HE SAID, WHY ARE YOUI MASQUERADING AS A WOMAN, PATRIOT WARRIOR? DON'T YOU KNOW CROSSDRESSING IS NOT PLEASING TO THE LORD?
2 Deliver my soul, O Lord, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue. AND THE LORD SAID, YOU ARE THE LIAR, THE LYING LIPS, THE DECEITFUL FORKED TONGUE. DELIVER YOURSELF FROM YOURSELF
3 What shall be given unto thee? or what shall be done unto thee, thou false tongue? CAŮREFUL LEST YOU BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY, AMERICAN ER HMM COMMUNIST LADY AND PATRIOT COWARD WARRIOR. REPENT.
4 Sharp arrows of the mighty, with coals of juniper. WHICH WILL RIP THROUGH YOUR BLOBBY FAT BODY
5 Woe is me, that I sojourn in Mesech, that I dwell in the tents of Kedar! AND MAKE THEM FLEE FROM THEIR TENTS AS THEY SEE YOU APPROACH
6 My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace. AND IT IS HIM THAT TOOK A POWDER
7 I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.
YU ARE FOR ELIMINATING YOUR PRESIDENT IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE. YOU WILL PAY FOR IT IN THE HEREAFTER.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT
By Lynn Stuter
February 3, 2009
NewsWithViews.com

The Honorable Chief Justice John G Roberts
Honorable Justice Samuel A. Alito, Jr
Honorable Justice Stephen G. Breyer
Honorable Justice Ruth B. Ginsburg
Honorable Justice Anthony M. Kennedy
Honorable Justice Antonin Scalia
Honorable Justice David H. Souter
Honorable Justice John Paul Stevens
Honorable Justice Clarence Thomas
United States Supreme Court
1 First Street N.E.
Washington, DC 20543

On January 20, 2009, Chief Justice John G Roberts administered the presidential oath of office to a man who has failed to provide one iota of evidence that he is, indeed, a natural born citizen of the United States as required by Article II, Section 1, United States Constitution. To the contrary, overwhelming evidence indicates this man to be a citizen, to this day, of Indonesia; that he owes no allegiance and has proven no allegiance to the United State of America, its Constitution and Bill of Rights, or its people...

MORE:
http://www.newswithviews.com/Stuter/stuter141...
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like those mentally unbalanced whacked out nut cases who think that the NWO or some other group is trying to take over America. With President Obama leading them.
You are WRONG President Obama was born in Hawaii and he is a Christian.
There is NO CONSPIRIACY at all so get the mental help you so desperately need!!!!!!!!!!
Tongue in cheek, Nebka, mocking the prehistoric birthers.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

"The George W. Bush Doctrine on U.S. foreign Policy:

(1) The U.S. claims the right to preemptive use of military power, including nuclear weapons;

(2) The U.S. will not be bound by international treaties or agreements if these are deemed by the government to interfere with our national self-interest;

(3) The U.S. will actively work to prevent the emergence of any strategic rival on the world scene;

(4) The U.S. will use military policy and power to advance the interests of U.S. capitalism around the world."

==========

As NEEDED to be!
To keep ...
The United States of America

SAFE

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Re-Election Inspires Southern Secessionists
Full story: swampland.time.com
If you're unhappy that Barack Obama was re-elected President last week, there's always secession.
At least that’s the solution advocated by the nearly 100,000 Texans who have signed a petition for secession first posted on the White House website Nov. 9. And they’re not alone. Since Obama won a second term, Americans from all 50 states have submitted similar secession petitions, each containing some version of this request:“Peacefully grant the State of __________ to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.”
http://swampland.time.com/2012/11/14/obamas-r...
Doesn't SEEM to be OVER ... YET ... does iT ???
It's over, BirfoonLady.

Over.

Over 60 million voters voted for the President. A gaggle of losers can make asses out of themselves. So what?

It's over.

It's over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min woodtick57 1,078,921
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min TRD 67,894
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 7
Black Women 1 hr joey 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,865
Amy 7-23 2 hr Julie 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating