BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,611)

Showing posts 112,201 - 112,220 of173,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And this is one of the accident which brought about the change in the liability laws.
http://www.airdisaster.com/reports/ntsb/AAR72...
Beech 18's were made between 1936 and 1946 and like anything they wear out. You can not sue Beech for a failure of any of their planes that are over ten years old. The same goes for a Chevy, or a Ford, or a Rolls Royce.
Now, The Army Corps of Engineers rebuilt those levees in the late 1960's and it was up to the City of New Orleans to maintain them and they failed to do so!!!
It is not the fault of the Corps of Engineers that the levees failed!!! GOT IT?!?
No, because you know that N.O. has had DEMOCRAT mayors forever and nothing is ever the fault of any Democrat!!!
So, the army corps of engineers built the levees. Okay. Got it. Maintenance is another thing.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the feedback.
I agree they have a long way to go.
Keep your eyes open with the upcoming debate in mainstream media and how they will only report half-truths with regard to the so called fiscal cliff.
Obama will sell out again just like he did in his first term.
Bill Clinton also sold out when he joined all the Newt Gringrich Republicans to terminate Glass/Steagall.
======
Economists for Peace and Security
http://www.epsusa.org/
If Congress wants to go over the cliff, what is the president to do? The Clinton compromise turned out pretty well, didn't it, as the Congressional compromise did. Compromise is such a dirty word.Why? It's the basis of negotiations between opposite parties for the salavation of the population. It is employed by diplmats, statestmen, unions vs employers , congress vs the presidency, trade,etc. You want some, you have to give up some.
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Birfer is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this!
The House version of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was supported by only 61 percent of that Chamber's Democrats versus 80 percent of the Republicans.
More importantly, it was Republicans that ended a Democrat filibuster preventing a vote on this bill in the Senate. 82 percent of Republicans voted for cloture versus 66 percent of Democrats.
In the final Senate vote on the Act, 82 percent of Republicans voted "Aye" versus 69 percent of Democrats.
I also know you failed to prove it was wrong with your response.
I don't believe in REVISIONIST history, Tard!
Kentucky, why are you so disingenuous?

What yields a larger number: 61% of 258 or 80% of 176?
What yields a larger number: 69% of 65 or 82% of 35?

LOL, and when you break the numbers down into southern D v. R votes, the R vote shrinks to a miniscule percentage.

PLEASE LEARN SIMPLE MATH.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, way back in 1980 I volunteered at the Girl Scout day camp where my eight y/o daughter was attending. The ladies did not know what to do with me but I started to do things like exterminate wasp nests and at about noon I heard them yelling "snake" so I grabbed a hoe and found the snake.
It was a five foot long banded king snake. I pinned him down with the hoe and then picked him up as the girls were yelling to kill it. I explained that king snakes ate poisonous snakes so I took him to the woods and let him go.
I do not try to pick up poisonous snakes but I only kill them if they are a treat to people or pets.
<quoted text>
You seem to thing that only Liberals volunteer their time. Tain't so! And I do not kill anything that is not a threat to people, pets, etc.
Oh, after I took care of the snake I helped them set up their tents. No one had any instructions so I would take one particular style of tent and set it up. There were four basic tents styles at the camp. Once I had set up one of every type the ladies saw how I had done it so they did the rest.
And once they realized I could be of some use they asked me to camp out with them that Wednesday and Thursday nights but my daughter was a Browny and it was only the Girl Scouts who would be over-night camping. Oh, they offered to let my daughter camp out to with the GS's but I told them that that would not be fair to the other Brownies.
So this white knight rode off into the sunset.
You wrote : "You seem to thing that only Liberals volunteer their time". Why? Did I ever even hint at anything so outrageous? Why on earth would you come up with that? The world is full of "White Knights", and to question their political allegiances if they do good deeds is stupid. You're not the only "White Knight". There are plenty, thing is, they hardly ever talk about it.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the Voting Rights Act of 1965 84% of all Republicans voted for it while only 77% of the Democrats did!!!
But some how people like Jacques thinks that Republicans are the one who are racists!!!
<quoted text>
There you go again with your apples and oranges. Yes, there are 11 Southern States but the other 49 are not all NORTHERN States. Get over your bigotry!!!
You accused Obama of saying there were 57 states . According to you, there are 60. See how easy it is to misspeak. Obama knows there are 50 states, as you also know there are 50 states.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you do claim to be a mind reader! You do not and never will know what the man believes or what he doesn't. You simply can't make that statement because you do not know. LMAO squid
1. He is mormon;
2. He is a deacon in the mormon faith;
3. The book of Mormon says christians, jews, moslems are abominations;
4. As a deacon mormon, he HAS to believe the above or;
5. He's not a mormon, right?

Do you understand now? Do you understand that I don't have to read his mind any more than I have to read the pope's mind to know he is a catholic. You voted for him, you lost, deal with it. Good try attempting to bail Rogue out. It didn't work. He's stuffed, so are you. And so it goes.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Patriot Warrior wrote:
November 13, 2012
Was the 2012 Election Stolen?
Having said this, we can't be sure about the exact magnitude of the vote fraud. But my judgment is this:
The election was likely stolen.
And whatever Barack Obama is presently, I don't believe he will be a legitimate president come January 20.
This is why Congressman Allen West was right not to concede his Florida race. And, frankly, if Romney believes that the election may have been stolen nationally, he should withdraw his concession.
Radical?
Unprecedented?
Yes, but so is vote fraud on the scale perpetrated by Obama's minions. And people needn't fear creating a national crisis - we are already in a national crisis. The only question is whether good Americans will stand and be counted or allow 2012 to mark our official descent into banana-republic status.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/was_th...
Really worth the read
There is only one; thing phonyer than americanthinker.com . You of the multiple monikers.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Or is that phoneyer? either way, you're it. Spell it correctly for me, you should know, what with all those times having to wear it.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
obama is doing his first press conf in 8 months.
wow. I can't wait to hear more lies and empty bullshit.
So far so good. News to me that this is his first p.c. in 8 months. I'm surprised. Are you sure?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the army corps of engineers built the levees. Okay. Got it. Maintenance is another thing.
Over a thousand miles of levees were built by the people long before the MRC was established in 1879. Another blanket statement that simply isn't correct.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That's 13,500 per State.(Of course several of them have signed multiple times so its not 13,500 different people in each State). But just think, if all those were real people and had each voted for Romney in their actual State ....
Oh - that's right - that is what happened
Of the 388 names in Texas i saw on the petition yesterday, over 130 WERE NOT FROM TEXAS. Very credible, or,as I said, maybe non-Texans REALLY want Texans out.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. He is mormon;
2. He is a deacon in the mormon faith;
3. The book of Mormon says christians, jews, moslems are abominations;
4. As a deacon mormon, he HAS to believe the above or;
5. He's not a mormon, right?
Do you understand now? Do you understand that I don't have to read his mind any more than I have to read the pope's mind to know he is a catholic. You voted for him, you lost, deal with it. Good try attempting to bail Rogue out. It didn't work. He's stuffed, so are you. And so it goes.
You do not know what he believes. All you can say is he is a member of the Mormon Church. That's it. You don't know what's inside him. Stuffed? Hardly! LMAO Prove you know what he believes. You can't.(whataburger jingle) What an idiot!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one; thing phonyer than americanthinker.com . You of the multiple monikers.
There is NOT a DAMN thing "phony" about WHAT I PUT on here tho!!!!!!

The whole TOP leadership is in a tailspin right now.

The WHOLE part of KEEPING THIS NATION "secure" is

UP in the AIR

Right NOW!!!

On top of WHAT is happening here in the States!

The Economy
Regulations
TAXES
CRIME - Even if you have a Business
Racial DIVISION
LibTARDS "hating" Republicans!
Atheists vs. God
Gays - Queers
Lesbians - 3somes, ORGIES
and LOTS of THAT on National TV
for "children" to SEE!
A disgrace!!!!!!!
Their YOUNG minds do NOT know how to COPE with iT!

You NAME iT
It's HAPPENING in the U.S. now!

and they are BRAGGING about iT!

WHAT is different about THIS
Than what was happening when Babylon BURNED!

We are HEADED for DESTRUCTION !!!

And I'm NOT talking Biblically!!!!!
I'm talking REALISTICALLY !!!
then God will take care of it in His Own time ....

GuaranDAMNtee iT ...

And ALL this for GREEDy Selfish GodLESS people ...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Birfer is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the Presidency a Federal office?
It is certainly not a State or local office, MORON!
Kentucky, all you need to do is prove that the president is a federal employee and that there are no exceptions for the presidency.

Is that too hard for you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

I hope they cook Omammie's azz over his lies about Libya. He is simply not capable of being a president. True to his dumbazz roots he continues to dig that hole. Atta boy Urkel! What a joke!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky, all you need to do is prove that the president is a federal employee and that there are no exceptions for the presidency.
Is that too hard for you?
Bladder Splatter, you've sprung another leak. Go change your Depends!
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Over a thousand miles of levees were built by the people long before the MRC was established in 1879. Another blanket statement that simply isn't correct.
Not a bad reply. I'll go with that. But did they not build the main levees that did rupture?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know what he believes. All you can say is he is a member of the Mormon Church. That's it. You don't know what's inside him. Stuffed? Hardly! LMAO Prove you know what he believes. You can't.(whataburger jingle) What an idiot!
You really are stubborn, aren't you? IF HE DOES NOT BELIEVE IT, HE IS NOT A MORMON, particularly not a deacon if he does not believe in the mormon credo which clearly says you are an abomination. He donated $3 million to the mormon church last year. We can only assume he is mormonm, and if he is, has to accept what the book of mormon teaches. Not a question of what's in his heart, I have no idea. But I do have a clear idea that he is a devout mormon and there are mormon revelations that he must go by. Period. If the pope believes murder is legitimate, he is no longer a catholic in good standing, and even less pope.
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If Congress wants to go over the cliff, what is the president to do? The Clinton compromise turned out pretty well, didn't it, as the Congressional compromise did. Compromise is such a dirty word.Why? It's the basis of negotiations between opposite parties for the salavation of the population. It is employed by diplmats, statestmen, unions vs employers , congress vs the presidency, trade,etc. You want some, you have to give up some.
The Clinton compromise lead to the disastrous meltdown which Bush and Cheney were asleep at the wheel and did nothing to stop it.

Cheney thought wrongly that they would be out of office before the meltdown.

That is why there are ZERO people held responsible.

Your premise is a non sequitur because Both Parties Dems and Reps are really ONE PARTY.

The corporation party.

Example 101: For 8 years Al Gore was VP and ZERO got done with regard to climate change.

After Gore left office told the truth (for once) when he stated not only were most all of the Republican party against global warming but many of the Democrats also.

----------

Twenty-five people at the heart of the meltdown
26 January 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/bwrl8l
The worst economic turmoil since the Great Depression is not a natural phenomenon but a man-made disaster in which we all played a part. In the second part of a week-long series looking behind the slump, Guardian City editor Julia Finch picks out the individuals who have led us into the current crisis
1. Alan Greenspan, chairman of US Federal Reserve 1987- 2006 2. Mervyn King, governor of the Bank of England 3. Bill Clinton, former US president 4. Gordon Brown, prime minister 5. George W Bush, former US president 6. Senator Phil Gramm 7. Abby Cohen, Goldman Sachs chief US strategist 8. Kathleen Corbet, former CEO, Standard & Poor's 9. Hank" Greenberg, AIG insurance group 10. Andy Hornby, former HBOS boss
11. Sir Fred Goodwin, former RBS boss 12. Steve Crawshaw, former B&B boss
13. Adam Applegarth, former Northern Rock boss 14. Dick Fuld, Lehman Brothers chief executive 15. Ralph Cioffi and Matthew Tannin 16. Lewis Ranieri 17. Joseph Cassano, AIG Financial Products 18. Chuck Prince, former Citi boss 19. Angelo Mozilo, Countrywide Financial 20. Stan O'Neal, former boss of Merrill Lynch
21. Jimmy Cayne, former Bear Stearns boss 22. Christopher Dodd, chairman, Senate banking committee 23. Geir Haarde, Icelandic prime minister 24. The American public
25. John Tiner, FSA chief executive, 2003-07 26. Andrew Lahde 27. John Paulson, hedge fund boss 28. Professor Nouriel Roubini 29. Warren Buffett, billionaire investor 30. George Soros, speculator 31. Stephen Eismann, hedge fund manager 32. Meredith Whitney, Oppenheimer Securities

======

The bankruptcy barons
27 January 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/bb9fax

-------

The Best Energy Bill Corporations Could Buy: Summary of Industry Giveaways in the 2005 Energy Bill http://tinyurl.com/n7ofd
On August 8, 2005, President Bush signed into the law the energy bill; on July 28,the U.S. House of Representatives voted 275 to 156 to approve the energy bill; and on July 29, the U.S. Senate voted 74 to 26 to approve the energy bill.
Since 2001, energy corporations have showered federal politicians with $115 million in campaign contributions—with three-quarters of that amount going to Republicans. This cash helped secure energy companies and their lobbyists exclusive, private access to lawmakers, starting with Vice-President Dick Cheney’s Energy Task Force, whose report provided the foundation of the energy bill passed by Congress and signed by President Bush on August 8.
http://www.citizen.org/cmep/energy_enviro_nuc...
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NOT a DAMN thing "phony" about WHAT I PUT on here tho!!!!!!
The whole TOP leadership is in a tailspin right now.
The WHOLE part of KEEPING THIS NATION "secure" is
UP in the AIR
Right NOW!!!
On top of WHAT is happening here in the States!
The Economy
Regulations
TAXES
CRIME - Even if you have a Business
Racial DIVISION
LibTARDS "hating" Republicans!
Atheists vs. God
Gays - Queers
Lesbians - 3somes, ORGIES
and LOTS of THAT on National TV
for "children" to SEE!
A disgrace!!!!!!!
Their YOUNG minds do NOT know how to COPE with iT!
You NAME iT
It's HAPPENING in the U.S. now!
and they are BRAGGING about iT!
WHAT is different about THIS
Than what was happening when Babylon BURNED!
We are HEADED for DESTRUCTION !!!
And I'm NOT talking Biblically!!!!!
I'm talking REALISTICALLY !!!
then God will take care of it in His Own time ....
GuaranDAMNtee iT ...
And ALL this for GREEDy Selfish GodLESS people ...
Yes, Patriot warrior, American er hmm lady, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 112,201 - 112,220 of173,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Woman shot dead on Chicago expressway 6 min Susan 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min Independent1 4,489
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min KiMare 48,702
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Grey Ghost 1,073,281
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr the plain truth 1,833
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 4 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr No Warming 45,601
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••