BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
112,181 - 112,200 of 175,270 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'll leave the eating of dicks to you Pansy boy.
Oh, it is easy to say Reagan's name, but not so easy to prove that Reagan had anything to do with the Black Codes and the Jim Crow laws.
I know who did what.
Tell us, what party did those who created the Black Codes and the Jim Crow laws represent?
That would be the DemoKKKrats, FuckTard!
Can you name any Democrats besides Strom Thurmond who became a Republican back then?
That would be during the Civil Rights Movement, ASSHOLE!
Reagan's epiphany came after that.
Reagan was NEVER a southern DemoKKKrat, MORON!
Do you deny that Robert Byrd was a leader of the KKK and a DemoKKKrat?
Why NO you can't, IDIOT!
You are just a pansy boy!
Ah, Goat Boy is getting upset because I handed you your ass with your stupid question.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
"The birth certificate" is a fraud! With no official Hawaiian state seal and required signatures seen on All BC from Hawaii at the same time, example the Nordyke twins born one day apart from O'fraud, at the same hospital he claims at his birth place, yet ONLY his has a register number out of sequence or missing state seal and required signatures, and the alleged hospital to date will not confirm O'frauds public claims!
Stating a place of birth means squat with a fake BC and unconfirmed birth place!
Why don't you look up what the governor of Hawaii finally decided, that he could not find any proof that O'fraud had been born ant where in Hawaii.
The address given in the news announcement is fake as O'fraud! There is no record of the O'frauds ever living there, the next door neighbor who still lives next to this address and was there before the mystery Barry Soetoro/Obama was reportedly created says no one ever lived there with a half black child or baby! Why hasn't anyone ever produced records of the past owners or residence of this address? Easy enough for the likes of Anderson cooper Obama to research and prove!!
Re: "Why don't you look up what the governor of Hawaii finally decided, that he could not find any proof that O'fraud had been born ant where in Hawaii. "

Actually, the governor of Hawaii NEVER said any such thing. It was birther sites that said that he said it, and he did not say it. And three Republican officials (including the former Republican governor)and several Democrats including the current director of health have all said that they saw the original birth certificate in the file. And, in fact there is an other official who must have seen it in the files. The clerk who prepared the short form birth certificate. That is done by copying off the facts onto a computer form from the facts on the document in the files. If there were no document in the files, the clerk could not prepare the form. If the document in the files did not say that Obama was born in Honolulu, the clerk could not fill in the section that read: "Place of birth, Honolulu"---but that was what was filled in.

There is, btw, absolutely no proof that Obama was born anywhere else than in Hawaii, and the government of Kenya has stated that it investigated the "born in Kenya" story, and that it is not true.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I know this!
The House version of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was supported by only 61 percent of that Chamber's Democrats versus 80 percent of the Republicans.
More importantly, it was Republicans that ended a Democrat filibuster preventing a vote on this bill in the Senate. 82 percent of Republicans voted for cloture versus 66 percent of Democrats.
In the final Senate vote on the Act, 82 percent of Republicans voted "Aye" versus 69 percent of Democrats.
I also know you failed to prove it was wrong with your response.
I don't believe in REVISIONIST history, Tard!
You should know this as well:

Barack Obama is the President.....AGAIN!!!

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

November 13, 2012
Was the 2012 Election Stolen?

Having said this, we can't be sure about the exact magnitude of the vote fraud. But my judgment is this:

The election was likely stolen.

And whatever Barack Obama is presently, I don't believe he will be a legitimate president come January 20.

This is why Congressman Allen West was right not to concede his Florida race. And, frankly, if Romney believes that the election may have been stolen nationally, he should withdraw his concession.

Radical?

Unprecedented?

Yes, but so is vote fraud on the scale perpetrated by Obama's minions. And people needn't fear creating a national crisis - we are already in a national crisis. The only question is whether good Americans will stand and be counted or allow 2012 to mark our official descent into banana-republic status.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/was_th...

Really worth the read
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Uhmmm...

Maine's newly elected Independent senator-elect, Angus King, announced today that he'll caucus with the Democrats in the Senate, boosting the party's control to 55 seats, compared with 45 held by Republicans in the new Congress.

"I have decided to affiliate with the Democratic Caucus because doing so will allow me to take independent positions on issues as they arise and at the same time be an effective representative of the people of Maine," King announced in Congress this morning.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Goat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this!
The House version of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was supported by only 61 percent of that Chamber's Democrats versus 80 percent of the Republicans.
More importantly, it was Republicans that ended a Democrat filibuster preventing a vote on this bill in the Senate. 82 percent of Republicans voted for cloture versus 66 percent of Democrats.
In the final Senate vote on the Act, 82 percent of Republicans voted "Aye" versus 69 percent of Democrats.
I also know you failed to prove it was wrong with your response.
I don't believe in REVISIONIST history, Tard!
Goat Boy, you are really stuck on STUPID!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Patriot Warrior wrote:
November 13, 2012
Was the 2012 Election Stolen?
Having said this, we can't be sure about the exact magnitude of the vote fraud. But my judgment is this:
The election was likely stolen.
And whatever Barack Obama is presently, I don't believe he will be a legitimate president come January 20.
This is why Congressman Allen West was right not to concede his Florida race. And, frankly, if Romney believes that the election may have been stolen nationally, he should withdraw his concession.
Radical?
Unprecedented?
Yes, but so is vote fraud on the scale perpetrated by Obama's minions. And people needn't fear creating a national crisis - we are already in a national crisis. The only question is whether good Americans will stand and be counted or allow 2012 to mark our official descent into banana-republic status.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/was_th...
Really worth the read
Too bad you cannot provide a link to the raw data so we may make our own determination.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Goat Boy, you are changing the question after I posted the answer to your question. What does that mean? It means I proved that you are an idiot with zero knowledge of history. You just made yourself look like a fool.....again!!!
Actually pops, making statements like you just did, makes you look like the fool, again! Dolt I love this part, "It means I proved that you are an idiot with zero knowledge of history". LMAO!!!!!!!!! Proved? HaHaHa! Want to buy a bridge? LOL
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually pops, making statements like you just did, makes you look like the fool, again! Dolt I love this part, "It means I proved that you are an idiot with zero knowledge of history". LMAO!!!!!!!!! Proved? HaHaHa! Want to buy a bridge? LOL
What shade of green are your teeth?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
Uhmmm...
Maine's newly elected Independent senator-elect, Angus King, announced today that he'll caucus with the Democrats in the Senate, boosting the party's control to 55 seats, compared with 45 held by Republicans in the new Congress.
"I have decided to affiliate with the Democratic Caucus because doing so will allow me to take independent positions on issues as they arise and at the same time be an effective representative of the people of Maine," King announced in Congress this morning.
Well, he's a real loser.

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you cannot provide a link to the raw data so we may make our own determination.
There's been all kinds of raw data put on here for you to READ!
You just can't comprehend!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Politics
White House ‘secede’ petitions reach 675,000 signatures, 50-state participation

obama scandals everywhere now...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you add together all the signatures from all the nuts who have signed secession petitions, they amount to considerably less than the 550,000 so far who are petitioning Macy's to drop the products and the advertising of Donald Trump.
you are nuts lady...this has NEVER happened in the history of our country/...this is all on obama. obama is a failure of a president and as a man. He entire career has been only due to fraudulent documents, forgeries, hiding who he is like all of his college transcripts, books that he did not write, lies, forged selective service card, stolen SS#, you name it. That is nothing to be proud of in case you haven't figured that one out yet. This election was nothing but fraud, that is clear now, and Romney won it.

The reason people are doing this is because they don't like their country being used this way. Who cares what obama wants, people want him out of there.

He got in through fraud twice. Now comes the pitchforks.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

obama is doing his first press conf in 8 months.

wow. I can't wait to hear more lies and empty bullshit.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
obama is doing his first press conf in 8 months.
wow. I can't wait to hear more lies and empty bullshit.
I refuse to allow his image to appear on my TV!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't have to post anything but this!
Is the Presidency a Federal office?
Why yes, it certainly is.
It is certainly not a State or local office, MORON!
Go suck an egg, WoTARD!
R U on drugs?
R U high?
Grow up!
Sorry, but if you cannot cite the law which allegedly bars a person who did not register for the draft from holding the office of President, you've proved nothing except that you're a blowhard.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama won through fraud and America knows it!

White House ‘secede’ petitions reach 675,000 signatures, 50-state participation

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/14/white-house...
Wow. That's 13,500 per State.(Of course several of them have signed multiple times so its not 13,500 different people in each State). But just think, if all those were real people and had each voted for Romney in their actual State ....

Oh - that's right - that is what happened
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course by that time all the other networks had called Ohio for Obama, and the AP did at about that time or a little later. And the current count shows that Obama won Ohio by 107,000 votes.
Here's the reason that you can call a state for a candidate even when all the votes are not in and the vote is tied. If all or the vast majority of the votes that are not counted are in the areas that are traditionally strong for one party, and when the exit polls show that the people in that area are indeed voting the way that they usually do, and the area has a large number of votes, it is logical to call the state for the candidate who is strong in that area. And that turned out to be right.
Accentuate the "Duh" in Noway, Ellen. He and birthers are now questioning how the media always predicted and stil predict eventual races. Everyone knows that the great majority of races, I'd say 90%, are decided after 5% of the vote is in. That's a fact. Why, polls are taken with less than 1% of 1% of the population and are always pretty close.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the City of New Orleans failed to maintain them!!!
..... the responsibility of maintenance belongs to the local levee boards.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_levee_failu ...
After the levees were rebuilt after Hurricane Betsy in 1965 the City of N.O. FAILED to maintain the levees. And after 40 years of neglect, they failed!!!
Oh, the class action lawsuit again the Corps of Engineers was tossed out in FEDERAL COURT this past summer. Yep, the were being sued for about $2 Billion by the courts said sorry, no can do!!!
Now Jacques, I have pointed this out to you a half dozen times but you still do not get it!!! Sad, very sad.
<quoted text>
Well, the Egyptians built the pyramids bu that does not mean they have to maintain them, does it?
Just get into a car wreck with a car over ten years old and the air-bag does not deploy and you are seriously injured or killed, you can't sue the manufacturer!!! Yep, twenty odd years ago the U.S. federal government limited liability on anything that runs on a road, rail, in the air or on the water,,,, after ten years it is YOUR responsibly to maintain it!!!
Than you for admitting, in your own copyright way, good or bad or no maintenance, that the army engineers built them. You now have closure.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And this is one of the accident which brought about the change in the liability laws.
http://www.airdisaster.com/reports/ntsb/AAR72...
Beech 18's were made between 1936 and 1946 and like anything they wear out. You can not sue Beech for a failure of any of their planes that are over ten years old. The same goes for a Chevy, or a Ford, or a Rolls Royce.
Now, The Army Corps of Engineers rebuilt those levees in the late 1960's and it was up to the City of New Orleans to maintain them and they failed to do so!!!
It is not the fault of the Corps of Engineers that the levees failed!!! GOT IT?!?
No, because you know that N.O. has had DEMOCRAT mayors forever and nothing is ever the fault of any Democrat!!!
So, the army corps of engineers built the levees. Okay. Got it. Maintenance is another thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,085,027
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr obama 49,033
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,705
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr obama 6,593
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,579
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 488
Music Artists A to Z 3 hr _Zoey_ 265
Ask Amy 8-1-14 5 hr Shari23 19
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs