BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126894 Nov 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
My office in N.O. was on the Mississippi levee which was built and MAINTAINED by the Corps of Engineers. It was like a golf coarse. Nothing allowed to grown there by grass. No nutra (coypu) were allowed to burrow into the levee.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coypu
The non-Mississippi River levees where riddled with tree roots and the borrows of nutria. And you Idiotards still blame the Corps of Engineers.
Funny, I was taught that vegetation and tree roots were the very essence of erosion prevention.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126895 Nov 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, way back in 1980 I volunteered at the Girl Scout day camp where my eight y/o daughter was attending. The ladies did not know what to do with me but I started to do things like exterminate wasp nests and at about noon I heard them yelling "snake" so I grabbed a hoe and found the snake.
It was a five foot long banded king snake. I pinned him down with the hoe and then picked him up as the girls were yelling to kill it. I explained that king snakes ate poisonous snakes so I took him to the woods and let him go.
I do not try to pick up poisonous snakes but I only kill them if they are a treat to people or pets.
My god, Rogue, you are the Cavalry personified. Do you ride off into the sunset once the good deed has been done?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126896 Nov 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anyting about maintenance? Sure, N.O. may not have maintained them well, but the fact of the matter is, the army corps of engineers built them. If you buy a lemon car, that's bad enough , but if on top of that, you don't maintain it, things will go from bad to worse. Same for the levees.
There were over a thousand miles of levees, built by the people in large part, long before the Mississippi River Commission was formed. The MRC was established in 1879. This commission included the Army Corps of Engineers and was to set policy for the waterway. A blanket statement like, the ACEs built the levees is not a correct statement.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126897 Nov 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Egypt, eh? Is that not the Egypt of the Muslim brotherhood, Rogue, the new Regime that you and your birther ilk described as a terrorist govt and so dangerous to the U.S. and Israel? What's going on, Rogue. Can you explain?
While at it, can you explain why you voted for a man that sincerely believes you are an abomination? Perhaps one of your birther ilk can explain for you? GB, LRS, guru, Communist Lady, Loose, Sioux, Just Sayin', Sage etc . They all voted Romney. C'mon, guys, one of you maybe as Rogue seems stymied. Again. LoL.
<quoted text>
I have asked Jacques for a Romney quote to that allegation but he has ignored my requests. But that does not seem to deter him from making the same allegation over, and over, and over again.
Oh Fox New Flash, Obama administrator apparent has repeated his 5th Amendment rights and refused to answer any question before the House investigation on the Benghazi embassy attack!!!(Twilight Zone Music play by crickets)
You and the vulgar LRS are imagining things again. I never linked Romney to the Egyptian Muslim brotherhood regime. If you or LRS misunderstood and are talking about you and him being abominations, you are a "flaming" (Rogue tm reg'd) liar and hypocrite. I gave you initial proof from Wikepedia. You rejected it, insisted on a better link. I supplied one from the Mormon church itself, irrefutable. You ignored it. Anyhow, anyone with a brain and an a**-hole knows the book of mormon says so. Of course. When you're stuffed, and that so often happens as you are ill-informed, you clam right up and then deny. Now, as you 've done in the past, you don't remember. What a loser. And you drove helicopters and planes? God, how easy that must be.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126899 Nov 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, in Muslim countries,,,,,, it did not start with the First World War. They have always killed civilians as they see non-believers are sub-human.
Yes, they did, they do. But most religions have done that, stil do that.
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#126900 Nov 14, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX sucks. They called the Ohio vote with only a 991 voter advantage for obama with over 770,000 votes left to be counted. That airhead blond skank did it then she took a long walk down to the idiots' room. Rove had it right...he was shocked and so was America. You know the fix is in right there.
No wonder over 40 states' petitions want to secede now. That sentiment will only grow now.
Agree ! They had only 60% of the votes in from Ohio and they were tied, but then declared Obummer the winner! WTF!

And that no spin idiot O'Really is obvious an obot Libtard!
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#126902 Nov 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? You think they'd be better off with chemical-additive-laden salmon grown in filthy fish farms?
If libtards were eating it, YES!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126903 Nov 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Egypt, eh? Is that not the Egypt of the Muslim brotherhood, Rogue, the new Regime that you and your birther ilk described as a terrorist govt and so dangerous to the U.S. and Israel? What's going on, Rogue. Can you explain?
While at it, can you explain why you voted for a man that sincerely believes you are an abomination? Perhaps one of your birther ilk can explain for you? GB, LRS, guru, Communist Lady, Loose, Sioux, Just Sayin', Sage etc . They all voted Romney. C'mon, guys, one of you maybe as Rogue seems stymied. Again. LoL.
<quoted text>
Please indicate, from my above reproduced post, where I even mentioned or hinted at Romney. Please be precise and try the no-profanity approach. Show me, show us, where I said Romney made such a statement. I said you looney birthers did. What? Is Romney a birther? LoL, I don't think so. Not on Obama's level intelligence-wise, but not stupid either, even though he did run a stupid campaign.
Here ya go...

While at it, can you explain why you voted for a man that sincerely believes you are an abomination?------ You must have heard him say this since there is no way you know what he believes. Are you a mind reader? No. Are you implying? Yep. Oh, Omammie's intelligence level is right beside a tickturd. The man is a real life Steve Urkel! And it's funny as hell that you look up to him. LMAO!! squid!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126904 Nov 14, 2012
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your data in critiquing these Limbaugh lovers.
I appreciate your reverse psychology.
lol
The Lamestream media alternates IMO.
They favored Bush43 and was against Gore.
It has nothing to do with liberalism or conservatism.
Obama is not a liberal so even if the Lamestream media favors him it does not matter.
As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.
=========
Cable News Confidential: FAIR Founder Jeff Cohen on his misadventures in corporate media http://tinyurl.com/kcm63 October 11, 2006
A new study by the media watchdog group Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting criticizes PBS”s flagship news program, The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer. The study found that NewsHour interviewed many more male sources than female and that people of color made up only 15 percent of U.S. sources. FAIR also found that on the issue of Iraq, Newshour interviewed five times as many guests who advocated staying the course over withdrawing troops.
Well in his new book - "Cable News Confidential: My Misadventures in Corporate Media,” media critic Jeff Cohen dissects the cable news channels and also finds serious failures in covering the most urgent issues of the day. Jeff is the founder of FAIR and has been a co-host of CNN"s Crossfire, a weekly panelist on Fox News Watch, and a daily commentator on MSNBC. He joins me in the firehouse studio.
http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl...
Much truth to what you say. But as concerns PBS, do not forget that Blacks make up about 15% of the population. So, the ratio's about right, no? As to fewer women, yes, true, but again, less than 25% of elected officials at all levels are women, and in the business world, female CEOs,COOs, CFOs still only accout for 10% of the effectives. Happily, it's improving, but a long way to go. PBS, I believe, for women and same for blacks, go above and beyond those numbers.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#126905 Nov 14, 2012
Johannes wrote:
Ronald Reagan was a dem and later changed to republiKKKan.

Goat Boy has trouble with the truth.
I must protest the KKK insinuation (in general I find it overly simplistic - but with respect to Reagan it simply doesn't fit). For all Reagan's flaws, bigotry was not among them. Mr Reagan stood up for the rights of Gays before it was acceptable to do so in Hollywood, much less in the halls of government (which is one reason today's Republican TParty would be trying to kick him out)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#126906 Nov 14, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>The Lifer has yet to realize that it isn't a dem vs repub thing, it's a conservative vs liberal thing. Who cares what they call themselves?
I do. Most of the Faux Cons flooding the radio and Internet are about as conservative as a pit bull. They have no principals, they just want meat
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126907 Nov 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I have asked Jacques for a Romney quote to that allegation but he has ignored my requests. But that does not seem to deter him from making the same allegation over, and over, and over again.
Oh Fox New Flash, Obama administrator apparent has repeated his 5th Amendment rights and refused to answer any question before the House investigation on the Benghazi embassy attack!!!(Twilight Zone Music play by crickets)
Rogue, you not only lie, you fabricate. Just like your hero Goebbels. I never wrote ,never , that Romney stated you were an abomination. Show me. You'll fail, I never did. I did write, though, that as a good mormom deacon, he BELIEVED that you were an abomination. As clueless as the man is, he is not stupid enough to come out and say it to people's faces.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126909 Nov 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, in Muslim countries,,,,,, it did not start with the First World War. They have always killed civilians as they see non-believers are sub-human.
And how did the Christina missionaries see black Africans as in the early up to middle 1950s? Told you, Moslems are 600 years behind us. They'll laugh at their prophet too...in 600 years. You may not be around to see it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126910 Nov 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There were over a thousand miles of levees, built by the people in large part, long before the Mississippi River Commission was formed. The MRC was established in 1879. This commission included the Army Corps of Engineers and was to set policy for the waterway. A blanket statement like, the ACEs built the levees is not a correct statement.
Logical statement
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#126911 Nov 14, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree ! They had only 60% of the votes in from Ohio and they were tied, but then declared Obummer the winner! WTF!
And that no spin idiot O'Really is obvious an obot Libtard!
Of course by that time all the other networks had called Ohio for Obama, and the AP did at about that time or a little later. And the current count shows that Obama won Ohio by 107,000 votes.

Here's the reason that you can call a state for a candidate even when all the votes are not in and the vote is tied. If all or the vast majority of the votes that are not counted are in the areas that are traditionally strong for one party, and when the exit polls show that the people in that area are indeed voting the way that they usually do, and the area has a large number of votes, it is logical to call the state for the candidate who is strong in that area. And that turned out to be right.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#126913 Nov 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the City of New Orleans failed to maintain them!!!
..... the responsibility of maintenance belongs to the local levee boards.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_levee_failu ...
After the levees were rebuilt after Hurricane Betsy in 1965 the City of N.O. FAILED to maintain the levees. And after 40 years of neglect, they failed!!!
Oh, the class action lawsuit again the Corps of Engineers was tossed out in FEDERAL COURT this past summer. Yep, the were being sued for about $2 Billion by the courts said sorry, no can do!!!
Now Jacques, I have pointed this out to you a half dozen times but you still do not get it!!! Sad, very sad.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anyting about maintenance? Sure, N.O. may not have maintained them well, but the fact of the matter is, the army corps of engineers built them. If you buy a lemon car, that's bad enough , but if on top of that, you don't maintain it, things will go from bad to worse. Same for the levees.
Well, the Egyptians built the pyramids bu that does not mean they have to maintain them, does it?
Just get into a car wreck with a car over ten years old and the air-bag does not deploy and you are seriously injured or killed, you can't sue the manufacturer!!! Yep, twenty odd years ago the U.S. federal government limited liability on anything that runs on a road, rail, in the air or on the water,,,, after ten years it is YOUR responsibly to maintain it!!!
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#126915 Nov 14, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, the only problem with your fantasy is that the birth certificate stated the actual place of birth, not Hawaii. DUH!!!!
"The birth certificate" is a fraud! With no official Hawaiian state seal and required signatures seen on All BC from Hawaii at the same time, example the Nordyke twins born one day apart from O'fraud, at the same hospital he claims at his birth place, yet ONLY his has a register number out of sequence or missing state seal and required signatures, and the alleged hospital to date will not confirm O'frauds public claims!

Stating a place of birth means squat with a fake BC and unconfirmed birth place!

Why don't you look up what the governor of Hawaii finally decided, that he could not find any proof that O'fraud had been born ant where in Hawaii.

The address given in the news announcement is fake as O'fraud! There is no record of the O'frauds ever living there, the next door neighbor who still lives next to this address and was there before the mystery Barry Soetoro/Obama was reportedly created says no one ever lived there with a half black child or baby! Why hasn't anyone ever produced records of the past owners or residence of this address? Easy enough for the likes of Anderson cooper Obama to research and prove!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#126916 Nov 14, 2012
And this is one of the accident which brought about the change in the liability laws.
http://www.airdisaster.com/reports/ntsb/AAR72...
Beech 18's were made between 1936 and 1946 and like anything they wear out. You can not sue Beech for a failure of any of their planes that are over ten years old. The same goes for a Chevy, or a Ford, or a Rolls Royce.
Now, The Army Corps of Engineers rebuilt those levees in the late 1960's and it was up to the City of New Orleans to maintain them and they failed to do so!!!
It is not the fault of the Corps of Engineers that the levees failed!!! GOT IT?!?
No, because you know that N.O. has had DEMOCRAT mayors forever and nothing is ever the fault of any Democrat!!!

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#126917 Nov 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the Voting Rights Act of 1965 84% of all Republicans voted for it while only 77% of the Democrats did!!!
But some how people like Jacques thinks that Republicans are the one who are racists!!!
Did you know larger percentage of NORTHERN REPUBLICANS (16%) in the House voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act of 1964 than NORTHERN DEMORACTS (2%)?
Therealnews com

East Islip, NY

#126918 Nov 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Much truth to what you say. But as concerns PBS, do not forget that Blacks make up about 15% of the population. So, the ratio's about right, no? As to fewer women, yes, true, but again, less than 25% of elected officials at all levels are women, and in the business world, female CEOs,COOs, CFOs still only accout for 10% of the effectives. Happily, it's improving, but a long way to go. PBS, I believe, for women and same for blacks, go above and beyond those numbers.
Thanks for the feedback.

I agree they have a long way to go.

Keep your eyes open with the upcoming debate in mainstream media and how they will only report half-truths with regard to the so called fiscal cliff.

Obama will sell out again just like he did in his first term.

Bill Clinton also sold out when he joined all the Newt Gringrich Republicans to terminate Glass/Steagall.

======

Economists for Peace and Security
http://www.epsusa.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min KiMare 51,305
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min LessHypeMoreFact 49,366
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Grey Ghost 1,156,211
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr L Morales 411
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,913
Holiday Greetings 5 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?