BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126868 Nov 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 38,000 employees of the Corps of Engineers of which only 2% are actually in the Army. The rest are DAC's (Dept. of the Army CIVILIANS)
no link
didn't happen
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126869 Nov 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fox News flash, the Hamas commander that had ordered the attacks apparently is now at room temperature! Maybe that is why they stopped shooting rockets.
After four days and 150 rockets, why is Gaza suddenly quiet?
Egypt has told Hamas it will not intervene on its behalf if the current wave of violence on the Gaza-Israeli border continues, a senior Egyptian official told Israel Hayom on Monday night.
While not explicitly calling for a cease-fire, the statement appears to be a message from Egypt to Hamas to stop the rocket fire. The message seems to have gotten through, as only one rocket was fired at Israel on Tuesday.
http://honestreporting.com/israel-daily-news-...
Oh, Egypt, eh? Is that not the Egypt of the Muslim brotherhood, Rogue, the new Regime that you and your birther ilk described as a terrorist govt and so dangerous to the U.S. and Israel? What's going on, Rogue. Can you explain?

While at it, can you explain why you voted for a man that sincerely believes you are an abomination? Perhaps one of your birther ilk can explain for you? GB, LRS, guru, Communist Lady, Loose, Sioux, Just Sayin', Sage etc . They all voted Romney. C'mon, guys, one of you maybe as Rogue seems stymied. Again. LoL.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126870 Nov 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Talking about a direct hit. You need to see this picture. They got the center of the car and nothing else.
Hamas military leader killed in Israeli air strike
By Marcus Dysch, November 14, 2012
http://www.thejc.com/news/israel-news/90767/h...
How thrilling for you. All excited? Is this a testosterone high?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126871 Nov 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Did Nixon, Reagan, Bush daddy and son, JFK, Carter. Clinton, Roosevelt, not all visit Russia? Did Nixon not go to Beijing when there were no official relations between they U.S. and China? What is borhering you? Russia has lost fully 1/4 of its territory that was the former USSR - with a population now under 200 million and stil in the dark ages industrial-wise compared to the U.S. What is your problem with the president of the U.S. visitng what is still the number 2 militarized country and maybe tone down the arms race?
And most of the above went to Russia while there was still an iron curtain, when Russia was communist and the enemy. Today, it is no longer communist and no longer an enemy. Go, Obama, go.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#126872 Nov 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's been answered a million times , but you can't read or comprehend too too well, can you? The racist dems switched to the republican party in the early 60s. Bu teven before that, those southern dolts were ostracized from tne national dem party. You know that, I know that , everyone knows that.
Now, as to the election, bow to the winner, loser. 4 more years and 3 months . Ha ha. More birther lawsuits, more court losses to empty chairs. What morons. What idiots. Compared to birthers, Stooges look like multiple Einsteins.
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have done is LIE about it!
Are you avoiding this?
I know who did what.
Tell us, what party did those who created the Black Codes and the Jim Crow laws represent?
No fantasy allowed for this answer.
**See this**
Can you name any Democrats besides Strom Thurmond who became a Republican back then?
Do you deny that Robert Byrd was a leader of the KKK and a DemoKKKrat?
C'mon pansy boy, scared to answer the questions?
But, but, but Strom Thurmond did not reform whereas Robert KKK Byrd did.
And, and, and, according to the widow of Dr. Martin L. King Jr. may have been a registered Republican, he was actually a Democrat in his heart.
I pointed this out yesterday, In 1964 80% of all Republicans in Congress voted for the Civil Rights Act whereas on 63% of the Democrats did.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126873 Nov 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've stopped counting the number of times you hijacked my moniker, you loser. And you dare accuse others? How it must suck to think that anyone here will believe anything you say? Slither back under that humid rock, LOSER.
<quoted text>
You lie like your breathe, only, twice as fast. How it must suck knowing everyone here KNOWS you've hijacked my moniker and others several times. And when you do, your profanities give you away every single time.
LMAO!!! I've never touched your moniker, like I said, why would I want to? I use no other names, period! Think your thick head can wrap itself around that?(think whataburger) What an idiot!

Location hidden

#126874 Nov 14, 2012
And the Voting Rights Act of 1965 84% of all Republicans voted for it while only 77% of the Democrats did!!!
But some how people like Jacques thinks that Republicans are the one who are racists!!!

Location hidden

#126875 Nov 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Talking about a direct hit. You need to see this picture. They got the center of the car and nothing else.
http://www.thejc.com/news/israel-news/90767/h ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How thrilling for you. All excited? Is this a testosterone high?
You think firing 150 rockets in four days, targeting civilians, is GOOD??? Israel only targets combatants. Yes, sometimes civilians have been unintentionally killed but in this case the got the bastard and hopefully no civilians.
Now, are you still for Obama's drone attacks that have killed civilians!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126876 Nov 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's been answered a million times , but you can't read or comprehend too too well, can you? The racist dems switched to the republican party in the early 60s. Bu teven before that, those southern dolts were ostracized from tne national dem party. You know that, I know that , everyone knows that.
Now, as to the election, bow to the winner, loser. 4 more years and 3 months . Ha ha. More birther lawsuits, more court losses to empty chairs. What morons. What idiots. Compared to birthers, Stooges look like multiple Einsteins.
<quoted text>
But, but, but Strom Thurmond did not reform whereas Robert KKK Byrd did.
And, and, and, according to the widow of Dr. Martin L. King Jr. may have been a registered Republican, he was actually a Democrat in his heart.
I pointed this out yesterday, In 1964 80% of all Republicans in Congress voted for the Civil Rights Act whereas on 63% of the Democrats did.
The Lifer has yet to realize that it isn't a dem vs repub thing, it's a conservative vs liberal thing. Who cares what they call themselves?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126877 Nov 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the Voting Rights Act of 1965 84% of all Republicans voted for it while only 77% of the Democrats did!!!
But some how people like Jacques thinks that Republicans are the one who are racists!!!
It's a shame that you know so little of our history.

If Abe Lincoln were alive today, he'd be a dem, not a repub.

Location hidden

#126878 Nov 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So? They still built those levees that failed. Boohoo, we relied on civilian advice.
And the City of New Orleans failed to maintain them!!!
..... the responsibility of maintenance belongs to the local levee boards.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_levee_failu...
After the levees were rebuilt after Hurricane Betsy in 1965 the City of N.O. FAILED to maintain the levees. And after 40 years of neglect, they failed!!!
Oh, the class action lawsuit again the Corps of Engineers was tossed out in FEDERAL COURT this past summer. Yep, the were being sued for about $2 Billion by the courts said sorry, no can do!!!
Now Jacques, I have pointed this out to you a half dozen times but you still do not get it!!! Sad, very sad.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126879 Nov 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Egypt, eh? Is that not the Egypt of the Muslim brotherhood, Rogue, the new Regime that you and your birther ilk described as a terrorist govt and so dangerous to the U.S. and Israel? What's going on, Rogue. Can you explain?
While at it, can you explain why you voted for a man that sincerely believes you are an abomination? Perhaps one of your birther ilk can explain for you? GB, LRS, guru, Communist Lady, Loose, Sioux, Just Sayin', Sage etc . They all voted Romney. C'mon, guys, one of you maybe as Rogue seems stymied. Again. LoL.
I never heard Romney make such a statement. Once again jacqazz the queer from canada lies. Learn that from Barry as a child? street trash

Location hidden

#126880 Nov 14, 2012
Stock Market is still heading in the wrong direction. Following the election of 2008 the market dropped 486 points within ten days. I wonder if it will exceed that this time.
Yep, the day of the election the DJIA was 13,610 and it is now 12,710. Just in case you do not understand, that is a 6.6% drop within seven days!!!

Location hidden

#126881 Nov 14, 2012
My office in N.O. was on the Mississippi levee which was built and MAINTAINED by the Corps of Engineers. It was like a golf coarse. Nothing allowed to grown there by grass. No nutra (coypu) were allowed to burrow into the levee.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coypu
The non-Mississippi River levees where riddled with tree roots and the borrows of nutria. And you Idiotards still blame the Corps of Engineers.

Location hidden

#126882 Nov 14, 2012
I also flew out of the PHI heliport at Venice, LA which was 90 miles south of N.O. PHI had their won levee and if I was not flying, usually fog, I would grab my Ruger 10/22 and walk the levee and shoot nutria and poisonous snakes.
Normally I would not shoot any snake but in this case I wanted to protect our mechanics who did most of their work at night.

Location hidden

#126883 Nov 14, 2012
Oh, way back in 1980 I volunteered at the Girl Scout day camp where my eight y/o daughter was attending. The ladies did not know what to do with me but I started to do things like exterminate wasp nests and at about noon I heard them yelling "snake" so I grabbed a hoe and found the snake.
It was a five foot long banded king snake. I pinned him down with the hoe and then picked him up as the girls were yelling to kill it. I explained that king snakes ate poisonous snakes so I took him to the woods and let him go.
I do not try to pick up poisonous snakes but I only kill them if they are a treat to people or pets.
Therealnews com

East Islip, NY

#126884 Nov 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're new here. You see, American er hmm communist Lady has no idea what she cuts and pastes. She sees a hate headline she can't resist and posts the whole story, said story often the complete opposite of what she believes. Ask her a question, she will quickly scour Google for a "somewhat" reply, cut and paste it and presto, you have your answer. Well, some kind of answer. American er hmm communist lady has a "penchant" for English Pravda as she believes that because it's the English-language edition, that makes it pro-American, but important to her, anti-Obama. Rogue backs up her worship of pravda, Putin, the Iranian minister of the interior, Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro. Rogue says we can't prove these papers and people are wrong so all that they print and say is true. He also says that the American media do not print sufficient anti-Obama stories, so his bosom buddy American er hmm pravda lady has to go abroad, preferably in totalarian regimes to find what she needs. Any time.
Thanks for your data in critiquing these Limbaugh lovers.

I appreciate your reverse psychology.
lol

The Lamestream media alternates IMO.

They favored Bush43 and was against Gore.

It has nothing to do with liberalism or conservatism.

Obama is not a liberal so even if the Lamestream media favors him it does not matter.

As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.

=========

Cable News Confidential: FAIR Founder Jeff Cohen on his misadventures in corporate media http://tinyurl.com/kcm63 October 11, 2006
A new study by the media watchdog group Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting criticizes PBS”s flagship news program, The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer. The study found that NewsHour interviewed many more male sources than female and that people of color made up only 15 percent of U.S. sources. FAIR also found that on the issue of Iraq, Newshour interviewed five times as many guests who advocated staying the course over withdrawing troops.
Well in his new book - "Cable News Confidential: My Misadventures in Corporate Media,” media critic Jeff Cohen dissects the cable news channels and also finds serious failures in covering the most urgent issues of the day. Jeff is the founder of FAIR and has been a co-host of CNN"s Crossfire, a weekly panelist on Fox News Watch, and a daily commentator on MSNBC. He joins me in the firehouse studio.
http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#126885 Nov 14, 2012
gossamer wrote:
In 1961, state law permitted Hawaiian parents of children born anywhere in the world to register them as Hawaiian-born, a legalized backdoor to U.S. citizenship. Article II of the U.S. Constitution insists that only a “natural-born citizen” can serve as president.
At that time, Hawaii’s local newspapers filled space by printing birth announcements from the archive, including Hawaiian birth certificates of foreign-born children.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/cold-case-posse-bo...
Nonsense.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#126886 Nov 14, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the Presidency a Federal office?
It is certainly not a State or local office, MORON!
The Presidency is not included under any such requirement. Please cite the relevant statute and section.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126887 Nov 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.thejc.com/news/israel-news/90767/h ...
<quoted text>
You think firing 150 rockets in four days, targeting civilians, is GOOD??? Israel only targets combatants. Yes, sometimes civilians have been unintentionally killed but in this case the got the bastard and hopefully no civilians.
Now, are you still for Obama's drone attacks that have killed civilians!!!
You msut the point entirely. Some terrorists need to be killed. However necessary it is, it can be comapared to amputation of a gangrenous limb . Necessary, but nothing to celebrate and "whoop de doo" like you did with the hit on that car. "Hopefully" no civilians. Hopefully, yes.

Drones killed murderous terrorists. Tht they killed civilians is as sad as the civilians killed during the two great wars and later ones. Unfortunately, Rogue, and starting with the 1st WW, as many or more civilians now die in wars than miliary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min flack 1,114,900
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,482
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Ralph 98,343
Amy - 9-29-2014 8 min Ralph 28
Abby 9-30 9 min Ralph 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Cali Girl 2014 50,019
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min Uzi 68,555
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]