BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#126799 Nov 13, 2012
NO more American Lady wrote:
Most people are so deeply ignorant that they are incapable of understanding just how ignorant they are.®
by ~ NowhereMan
Sounds like all the honkies who voted for BO.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126800 Nov 13, 2012
look what obama and the steaming turds have done: nobody wants to be with you morons now!(*^&E$#%*^&%#$%^!! !
part 1/2-

Secession madness! Now 40 states join petition fray
More than a half-million want their states out of the USA

Published: 3 hours ago

If any of the hundreds of thousands of people petitioning the White House in the blossoming battle over secession get their way, somebody is going to leave the union, either voluntarily … or involuntarily.

Ever since WND first reported that residents in the state of Louisiana had filed an online petition with the White House to secede from the U.S., residents in at least 39 additional states have filed similar requests with the White House to peaceably break from the union.

What’s more, a pair of contrary petitions have been added to the White House website, including one to “strip the citizenship” of those who have petitioned for secession and another calling for their deportation.

As WND reported, the first of the petitions was filed on the White House’s We the People website the day after the 2012 election by Michael E.(full last name not provided) of Slidell, La.

Since then, residents from the following states have added their own secession petitions: New Hampshire, Illinois, Idaho, Rhode Island, Virginia, Wisconsin, Alaska, Utah, Wyoming, California, Delaware, Nevada, Kansas, Ohio, South Dakota, West Virginia, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Oklahoma, Arkansas, South Carolina, Georgia, Missouri, Tennessee, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Oregon, New Jersey, North Dakota, Montana, Indiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Florida, North Carolina, Alabama and Texas.

The White House website explains that once a petition reaches 25,000 signatures, it will be placed on a queue for response from the administration. The website also maintains a page for previous petitions that have received a White House response.

Some of the petitions have easily exceeded the required threshold.

The Texas petition, for example, has more than 80,000 signatures. The original Louisiana petition has topped 30,000. Florida has also crossed the threshold. Though the numbers keep climbing, the signatures for all 40 states now total at least 533,000.

The two petitions calling for the secession-sympathizers to be ousted total just more than 10,000.

To view or even sign one of the petitions, click here (registration is required).

The original Louisiana petition, which has served as a pattern for many of the new states, reads as follows:“We petition the Obama administration to: Peacefully grant the State of Louisiana to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.”

It continues,“As the Founding Fathers of the United States of America made clear in the Declaration of Independence in 1776:‘When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.’”

The petition concludes with a further quote ...

continued-
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126801 Nov 13, 2012
part 2/2-

"...from the Declaration of Independence:“‘Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and institute new Government.’”

Screen capture of White House petition page for Louisiana secession

Residents of other states, however, have chosen different wording.

The Texas petition explains itself this way:“The U.S. continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government’s neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the U.S. suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it’s citizens’ standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our Founding Fathers, which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.”

A petitioner from Tillamook, Ore., identified by the site as Kristopher W, worded his state’s petition this way:“Allow Oregon to vote on and leave the union peacefully and remain an ally to the nation.”

He continues,“With the federal government increasing its size much larger than our Founding Father’s intended, and its abuse of power trumping over the rights of state constitutions, and the forcing of unconstitutional laws over its own citizens, the people of Oregon would like the chance to vote on leaving the Union immediately. The federal government has imposed policies on Oregon that are not in Oregon’s best interests, and we as citizens would respectively and peaceably separate ourselves from a tyrannical government who cares nothing about creating a sustainable future for our children. At any time that the citizens of Oregon [should feel] the federal government was no longer imposing on the Constitution, we could re-vote to again join the union under a new agreement.”

One of the contrary petitions reads this way:“Strip the Citizenship from Everyone who Signed a Petition to Secede and Exile Them.”

It continues,“Mr. President, please sign an executive order such that each American citizen who signed a petition from any state to secede from the USA shall have their citizenship stripped and be peacefully deported.”

The White House created the “We the People” petition site ostensibly as a way of giving all Americans “a way to engage their government on the issues that matter to them.”

“The right to petition your government is guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution,” the page reads.“We the People provides a new way to petition the Obama Administration to take action on a range of important issues facing our country. We created We the People because we want to hear from you. If a petition gets enough support, White House staff will review it, ensure it’s sent to the appropriate policy experts, and issue an official response.”

The page also explains,“You have just 30 days to get 25,000 signatures in order to get a response from the White House.”

Once the White House does draft a response, it has pledged to send it via email to everyone who has signed the petition (registration on the site with a valid email address is required to sign petitions).
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126802 Nov 13, 2012
COLD CASE POSSE BOSS FINGERS HAWAII OFFICIALS
Sworn statement details 'elaborate non-cooperation' on Obama probe
Published: 3 hours ago

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/cold-case-posse-bo...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126803 Nov 13, 2012
But the chaos over Benghazi and now this Petraeus scandal suggest to Simmons a stunning lack of national leadership.

“This is absolutely indicative of what has been going on for four years around the world, in the military, in the intelligence community, in the State Department,” said Simmons.“We are in shambles. And that is because of the lack of leadership coming out of the White House.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/expert-petraeus-so...
Chief Justice Roberts

Midlothian, IL

#126804 Nov 13, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
So that is your answer???
We don't know what Obamas current legal name is!
I'm pretty sure it's Barack Hussein Obama, as I read during his swearing in as the President of the United States.

If you missed it the first time, I will be saying it again at his second inauguration on January 21, 2013.

Try to keep up this time.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126805 Nov 13, 2012
obamameltdown...

"Budget deficit rises to $120 billion in October...
...jumps 22%"

...when you don;t know what to do you look/act like obama.
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#126806 Nov 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
FROM my friend Jay:
==
JUST A LITTLE REMINDER HERE, FOLKS:
The Quote of the Decade:
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”
~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006
Spoken by a man that raised America's debt accumulated over a span of 230 years by 50% in a mere THREE years!!!
Yet the same libtards voted for him to keep Romney fron doing what he has already done to them for four years!

LOL!
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#126807 Nov 13, 2012
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126809 Nov 13, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...nice try Terri. I just got in here. Your derivative functions are IMPLICT within the question itself. Therefore your answer is so bereft of understanding that I know without question now that you have never even taken a course in calculus. You have simply avoided the question as I knew you would if you were the poser that you have now just proven.
#2- not sure what you are talking about about not getting back to you, toots. Just know this, my accountants handle all of my taxes, and I just provide the data through my people. I OWN. That means I don't do the work, they do.
Tax law changes all the time, so your questions are irrelevant to me as it relates to my situation. I pay ZERO taxes most of the time, or very little, as I use the IRS tax code for 1031(a)(3) tax deferred exchanges. Therefore, I PAY NO taxes on my real estate. Other income is offset via any number of methods depending on the situation. But you surely do this on your income, if you have any.
My write offs vary depending on what year I am using for my cost basis and acquisition dates, adjusted cost basis, etc., some are accelerated, or were, and others are straight line. We used to be able to write off RE in 15 years, now it is 27.5 years. Don't you know this? Apparently not. I also bank my write offs for up to 10 years, then use them to offset my capital gains as per IRS regs. This I do at will, when I need to.
Now, it is clear that you do not even know the simplest of answers to my question about costs, breakeven points, fixed costs, etc. NONE of which involve ANY sort of derivative calculations because the are FIXED! The cost of startup is FIXED Terri, the costs leading up to your first sale of the fist brick is FIXED Terri, no derivative is used on those costs whatsoever. They are a one-time event, there is NO TIME value inherant in this but you obviously did not know that. Only in VARIABLE costs OVER TIME do you project costs into the future TERRI! I PURPOSELY THREW THAT IN SO THAT YOU WOULD 100% OUT YOURSELF AS YOU JUST DID. LOL!!! You took the bait just as I knew you would. You never took calculus or you would know that are you would have never responded the way you did. I have taken plenty of courses in calculus btw.
Only at the break even point does calculus take over Terri. That is when profits become variable OVER TIME depending on dozens of factors such as demand, supply, costs of future materials, even the weather affects these things, etc. All can be formulated into your calculations on the costs to make bricks in this case over TIME, TIME Terri is needed in order to derive your formula in your derivative equation. If the costs go up, you curve calculation goes down in terms of sales. And vice versa. Derivatives are only revenue over time in this sense. But you obviously do not have even a rudimentary understanding of derivatives, costs, variable, fixed costs, or anything else. You really could not have been given a more simple question, and yet you FAILED MISERABLY. Glad you answered it or tried to. You just made everyone's day in here. No wonder they don't take you seriously in here.
Grade: FAIL
Now you have 2 F's Terri.
...are you running away again Terri?

lol!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126810 Nov 13, 2012
ROB THE VOTE

THE BIG LIST of vote fraud reports

108% of voting population endorses Obama
Published: 5 hours ago

pat 1/3-

End of America Leave NowLearn How to Get a Dual Citizenship Today! Get Free Report Now: www.Sovereign-Investor.com

Barack Obama says he won the 2012 presidential election, Mitt Romney conceded and the Electoral College electors are scheduled to meet on Dec. 17 to cast the votes that officially will choose a name for the presidency.

But what really happened?

Here is the BIG LIST of reports that document voting irregularities and apparent fraud during the 2012 presidential tabulation:

Chicago elections worker Steve Pickrum told WND as an equipment manager for the elections system, he was called when a voting machine malfunctioned.“On early voting when I did work on the floor when voters needed help using the equipment, I was able to see the preference of the voter, and every time that I saw [a] voter voted for Romney a ‘voter save failure’ message came up on the screen,’” he reported. Then when he went on election day to vote himself, he picked Romney and experienced the same error message. He reported he never experienced the error message when the voter was choosing Barack Obama.

Another poll worker, this one assigned at the University of Michigan, reported to WND a list of irregularities, including that the precinct captain told her at one point,“You go sit down, you are bothering me,” when she was trying to observe the proceedings.“I was only standing there and looking at voter documents,” she told WND.“It was clear that what bothered him was my very presence.” She said a short time later a young man arrived and identified himself as a Democrat poll challenger.“The first time he said anything was to object to my challenge of a voter. He tried to anger the voter by telling her ‘She does not believe you are who you say you are.’ He was trying to create a scene. It then happened again and I told him ‘You are not here to challenge me!’ His reply was a very loud ‘Yes I am! You are a Republican and you are here to prevent people from voting. You are holding up the line and creating obstructions,’” she reported. She told WND in fact no one waited more than about 15 minutes to vote the entire day, and there were no obstructions.

Here’s the blueprint Obama used to steal the 2012 election.

Byron York of the Washington Examiner reports that some 200,000 fewer white voters were recorded in Ohio’s election this year than in 2008.“There are several theories about those missing white voters, but the most plausible is that the ones who were undecideds or weak Republicans were deeply influenced by Obama’s relentless attacks on Romney…”

And in Florida, the Sun Sentinel reported that election workers a week after the election said they found 963 unaccounted-for ballots – in a warehouse.“How can you lose them? This is terrible,” candidate Chickie Brandimarte told officials. Election supervisor Brenda Snipes, however, said it’s routine for various vote totals to be adjusted up until the Nov. 18 final certification.

Also in Florida,...

continued-

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126811 Nov 13, 2012
part 2/3-

"... residents began demanding changes in the electoral system that handed voters chaos, frustration and delays at polling stations. The Florida League of Women Voters and other groups are demanding from Gov. Rick Scott a plan to draft reforms for the state’s elections.

A poll watcher told WND up to 10 percent of the ballots cast at a polling station in Pennsylvania reverted to a default, which gave Barack Obama a vote no matter who the voter had selected. The incident took place in the state where officials claimed Obama got a total of 19,605 votes in 59 voting divisions to zero for Mitt Romney and not far from the 100 precincts in Ohio where Obama got 99 percent of the vote, a feat not even achieved by third-world dictators. It was in Upper Macungie Township, near Allentown, Pa., where an auditor, Robert Ashcroft, was dispatched by Republicans to monitor the vote on Election Day. He said the software he observed would “change the selection back to default – to Obama.”

Stand up to fight against voter fraud right now!

Fox News reported that voters in Nevada, North Carolina, Texas and Ohio also said they had pushed a button on a touch-screen voting machine for Romney, but the machines recorded their vote for Obama.

At the White House website, a report in the Examiner explains, there was posted a petition seeking a recount of the race.“In one county alone in Ohio, which was a battleground state, President Obama received 106,258 votes … but there were only 98,213 eligible voters. It’s not humanly possible to get 108 percent of the vote,” the petition claims.

Fox News reported that two election judges were replaced after illegally allowing unregistered voters to cast ballots.

The Columbus Dispatch estimated that more than 20 percent of registered Ohio voters aren’t eligible.“In two counties, the number of registered voters actually exceeds the voting-age population,” the report said. And, it said, in 31 other counties, registrations are above 90 percent of the population,“a rate regarded as unrealistic by most voting experts.”

Fox News also documented how Senate candidate Wendy Long, an attorney who was a clerk for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, recounted her voting experience.“A poll worker who was at the scanner studied my private ballot and proceeded to tell me that it was rejected because I did not ‘fill in every space.’ She then proceeded to indicate that I should mark the Democratic line all the way down.”

The Market Daily News reported on those 100 precincts in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, that on election day gave Romney zero votes, and Obama got 99 percent.“In more than 50 different precincts, Romney received two votes or less,” the report said.“One would think that such improbable results would get the attention of somebody out there.”

According to Philly.com , 59 voting divisions in Philadelphia produced a “head-spinning figure,” not one vote for Romney.“The unanimous support for Obama in these Philadelphia neighborhoods – clustered in almost exclusively black sections of West and North Philadelphia – fertilizes fears of fraud, despite little hard evidence,” the newspaper said.

On YouTube was the testimony of a computer ...

continued-
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126812 Nov 13, 2012
part 3/3-

"...programmer, telling the Ohio Legislature that he was able to write a program that would rig elections by flipping the total vote from the real winner to a pre-selected candidate.

The Washington Times reported that officials in Florida banned observers from seeing the absentee ballots being opened and “there was no way to know whether the absentee ballots that were produced were the same ones that were opened, or if all the ballots were produced.”

Human Events claimed Ohio voters who are native to Somalia were being given a slate card saying,“Vote Brown all the way down”– an apparent reference to the Democratic senator.

WND’s newest forum is your opportunity to report voter fraud

The Washington Times reported its suspicions of voter fraud in Pennsylvania, including that “in Philadelphia, the [New] Black Panthers are currently standing outside polling booths, intimidating voters just like they did in 2008.” It said, too, that 70 Republican polling inspectors were blocked from access.

A blog, Punditpress, reported “In Florida: Obama Got Over 99% in Broward County Precincts”

The same site reported:“What Luck! Obama Won Dozens of Cleveland Districts with 100% of the Vote”

There also was the report about “Good News: Obama Won County in Ohio with 108% Voter Registration”

And Punditpress also reported:“BREAKING: St. Lucie County, Florida Had 141.1% Turnout; Obama Won County”

Further, it said:“Fraud in PA: Obama Got Over 99% of Vote at Polls Where GOP Inspectors Were Removed; Turnout Somehow ’30%’ Above Gov’t Numbers”

“Out of 175,554 registered voters, 247,713 vote cards were cast in St. Lucie County, Florida, on Tuesday”

...obama cheated, and now people are bailing him left and right.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126813 Nov 13, 2012
Cold Case Posse boss fingers Hawaii officials
Sworn statement details 'elaborate non-cooperation' on Obama probe
Published: 6 hours ago
author-image by Christopher Monckton of BrenchleyEmail

part 1/4-

An angry statement just sworn by the lead investigator of a team assigned to review Barack Obama’s birth certificate says Hawaii officials – who are Democrats like Obama – are using “elaborate non-cooperation” to conceal birth records from law enforcement and the public.

The sworn affidavit comes from Cold Case Posse lead Mike Zullo just a week after the publication of a sworn mathematical analysis demonstrating the near-zero probability that the White House “birth certificate” is genuine.

Also, a math professor from Louisiana State University, Charles Delzell, has confirmed and endorsed the mathematical conclusions in yet another sworn statement.

Zullo, a seasoned sleuth who heads the team deputized by Joe Arpaio, recently re-elected sheriff of Maricopa County, Ariz., fingers Hawaii’s governor, deputy attorney general and health department chiefs as obstructing justice.

Zullo’s affidavit charges these officials are “hiding” original birth records, thwarting the posse’s hunt for those who forged the document at the White House website.

His detailed catalog of Hawaii’s misfeasance is shocking.

After two visits to the islands in the past six months, he has “chronicled a series of inconsistent and misleading representations” that various officials of the government of Hawaii have made since he was assigned to the case when 250 voters petitioned their sheriff to investigate the dodgy document more than a year ago.

Those statements have come since 2007 and are on the question of what original birth records, if any, are held by the Hawaii Department of Health.

The department, Zullo said,“has engaged in what the sheriff’s investigators believe is a systematic effort to hide from law enforcement and the public whatever original 1961 birth records the Hawaii Department of Health may have in its possession.”

Officials “changed their policies and procedures in a manner calculated to hinder our law-enforcement investigation,” he continued.

Alvin Onaka, Hawaii’s chief birth registrar, refused to talk to Zullo.

“Much to our amazement we were informed that Mr. Onaka does not speak to the public.”

Jill Nagamine, Hawaii’s deputy attorney general, spoke to Zullo at his insistence but “refused to verify the authenticity” of the birth certificate released to the American public on the government’s whitehouse.gov site.

Nagamine “would not provide us with any confirmation

continued-
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126814 Nov 13, 2012
part 2/4-

"... that the document was created by the Hawaii Department of Health.”

She accused Zullo of “trying to get a verification of a birth record without legal authority.”

Yet the duly deputized investigators had presented their credentials to police in Honolulu before interviewing her.

She “constantly evaded answering every question about the legitimacy of the document.”

Zullo went to the Kapiolani Hospital, where the forgery says Obama was born. He asked to see the publicly available birth records for 1961, the alleged year of his birth. The hospital “less than politely refused.”

Management failed even to confirm Obama had been born there,“nor did they confirm that they were in possession of his birth records.”

In 2008, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the Health Department’s director, said she had “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record.”

Eight months later she changed her statement. She dropped all mention of seeing the “original birth certificate.”

Instead, she said she had seen “the original vital records verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American.”

In 1961, state law permitted Hawaiian parents of children born anywhere in the world to register them as Hawaiian-born, a legalized backdoor to U.S. citizenship. Article II of the U.S. Constitution insists that only a “natural-born citizen” can serve as president.

At that time, Hawaii’s local newspapers filled space by printing birth announcements from the archive, including Hawaiian birth certificates of foreign-born children.

So the announcement of Obama’s birth in two newspapers is not evidence he was born in Hawaii.

Neil Abercrombie, Hawaii’s governor, said he was present at Obama’s birth. Then he changed his story. He “acknowledged that he did not see Obama’s parents with their newborn son at any hospital.”

Abercrombie then said he remembered seeing Obama as a child with his parents at social events.

Zullo writes:“There is no evidence to support that claim. No doctor or nurse who attended his birth has come forward to say so.”

Abercrombie told a Honolulu newspaper he would search for definitive records to prove Obama was born in Hawaii.

He said:“The continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president’s chances of re-election in 2012.” The issue would raise “political implications … that we simply cannot have.”

Yet Abercrombie never subsequently said he had seen Obama’s original long-form birth certificate. He said no more than that he had identified “an unspecified listing or notation of Obama’s birth that someone had made in the state archives.”

Zullo adds:“If such a document had existed, Abercrombie would have had it within minutes of his request.”

He continues:...

continued-
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126815 Nov 13, 2012
part 3/4-

"...“To date the purported undisclosed birth record in the state archives that Abercrombie has claimed to have discovered and has described as being ‘actually written’ has never been made public.

“Being located in the state archives, this document should be available for inspection by the general public without restraint.”

Fukino told CNN in 2011 that she had gone into the Health Department’s vault, where she had inspected Obama’s original birth certificate.

Zullo comments:“Inferentially, it should have been that easy for Gov. Abercrombie to locate it as well.”

Nagamine said:“Accessing the original birth records was difficult and expensive.”

Yet Fukino had told CNN “she simply went to the vault and inspected Obama’s original birth certificate.”

Zullo’s affidavit shows a picture of Onaka lifting out a volume of 1973 birth certificates from the archive shelves, showing that consulting the records is no harder than looking up a book in a library.

On Zullo’s second visit to Hawaii, he met Duncan Sunahara, who had been refused a certified copy of a long-form birth certificate for his sister, Virginia.

Shortly after her birth, she had died of breathing complications the day of Obama’s birth.

Zullo comments:“The Cold Case Posse is compelled to consider the question why this little girl’s 1961 long-form birth certificate was so disconcerting to the Hawaii Department of Health that it did not wish to issue a copy to Mr. Sunahara upon request.”

Hawaii took great care to number certificates sequentially. Officials stacked them in monthly batches by date and time of birth before numbering each in turn with an automatically incremented stamp.

Obama, born at 7:24 p.m. Aug. 4, 1961, now has No. 10641 on his birth certificate.

Virginia Sunahara, born almost two hours later, now has No. 11080. Yet on average only two babies an hour were born in Hawaii that year. Her number should have been no more than 10650. It is too big by well over 400.

Also, twins born the following day were given numbers earlier than Obama’s current number: No. 10637 and No. 10638.

Investigators suspect Obama’s number was not assigned in 1961 but may have been taken from Sunahara’s birth certificate.

When Sunahara first asked for a certified copy of his sister’s birth certificate last year, he did not get it, though Hawaiian law says he should get a full certificate if he asks for it.

He was given a short-form computer abstract. The posse suspects that was when officials altered Virginia Sunahara’s computerized record to give it an impossibly high number.

Zullo also mentions evidence that the computerized index of birth records did not contain Obama’s name when a Hawaiian citizen first consulted it, but the name had been added when he looked again two weeks later.

The short-form abstract of Obama’s birth record had been published in 2008. At first, the number had been blacked out,...

continued-
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126816 Nov 13, 2012
part 4/4-

"... though there was no legitimate reason why. Shortly afterward an image was published with the number 10641 visible.

So, if the posse is right to suspect the Health Department had used Virginia Sunahara’s number when it issued Obama’s short-form abstract in 2008, it had to alter her record to give her a different number altogether –“a possibility,” says Zullo,“that the investigators are constrained to bear in mind.”

The posse has reported to the sheriff that two crimes have been committed: first, fraudulently creating a forgery that the White House had characterized, knowingly or unknowingly, as an officially produced governmental birth record; and secondly, fraudulently presenting to the residents of Maricopa County and to the American public at large a forgery that the White House had represented as “proof positive” of Obama’s authentic 1961 Hawaiian long-form birth certificate.

Zullo concludes that the whole question could be settled quickly and decisively if Hawaii would let his forensic specialists examine Obama’s original birth certificate and hospital birth record."
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#126817 Nov 13, 2012
The official votes and map show the truth and that is FRAUD! Yet not one single network is interested in the truth or reporting these serious issues and threat on Americas voting system. As soon as Fox prematurely declared him winner before all the votes were in using guesstimates they seed unwilling to seek the truth especiallynifmit showed they made a mistake! So here we have it Americans who are satisfied with a man who let voter fraud get him elected. So if its OK now will it be OK with them next time if voter fraud gets a Republican or Indipendent elected?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126818 Nov 13, 2012
source...of the above 4 posts.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/cold-case-posse-bo...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126819 Nov 13, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
She had calculus confused with her Obama wind powered calculator.
lol...or maybe it was her wind powered solar vibrator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min NTRPRNR1 1,125,126
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min grave digger 47,485
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min Boy G 50,596
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min HughBe 69,989
Abby 10-20 1 hr Ralph 10
Amy 10-11 1 hr Stina2 7
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 7,820
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance