BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#126749 Nov 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Half of your "items" have no bearing on the Theory of the Firm.
What you want (but don't understand since you completely dodged my post) is that firms seek to set the first derivative of their cost function equal to their revenue function. This is EVERYTHING you asked for, but are too uneducated to understand since you do not have ANY PROFICIENCY in The Calculus.
BTW, what was your score on the B/C AP Calculus test?
BTW further, why have you dodged the question about what depreciation method you normally use and the question about
267(c)(4) and the other attribution rules regarding real estate?
Have you found 368(a)(1)(D) to be helpful in your larger real estate transactions, or are you just plain ignorant when it comes to Title 26?
That is, "equal to the first derivative of their revenue function."
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126751 Nov 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
What you want (but don't understand since you completely dodged my post) is that firms seek to set the first derivative of their cost function equal to their revenue function. This is EVERYTHING you asked for, but are too uneducated to understand since you do not have ANY PROFICIENCY in The Calculus.
BTW further, why have you dodged the question about what depreciation method you normally use and the question about
Have you found 368(a)(1)(D) to be helpful in your larger real estate transactions, or are you just plain ignorant when it comes to Title 26?
lol...nice try Terri. I just got in here. Your derivative functions are IMPLICT within the question itself. Therefore your answer is so bereft of understanding that I know without question now that you have never even taken a course in calculus. You have simply avoided the question as I knew you would if you were the poser that you have now just proven.

#2- not sure what you are talking about about not getting back to you, toots. Just know this, my accountants handle all of my taxes, and I just provide the data through my people. I OWN. That means I don't do the work, they do.

Tax law changes all the time, so your questions are irrelevant to me as it relates to my situation. I pay ZERO taxes most of the time, or very little, as I use the IRS tax code for 1031(a)(3) tax deferred exchanges. Therefore, I PAY NO taxes on my real estate. Other income is offset via any number of methods depending on the situation. But you surely do this on your income, if you have any.

My write offs vary depending on what year I am using for my cost basis and acquisition dates, adjusted cost basis, etc., some are accelerated, or were, and others are straight line. We used to be able to write off RE in 15 years, now it is 27.5 years. Don't you know this? Apparently not. I also bank my write offs for up to 10 years, then use them to offset my capital gains as per IRS regs. This I do at will, when I need to.

Now, it is clear that you do not even know the simplest of answers to my question about costs, breakeven points, fixed costs, etc. NONE of which involve ANY sort of derivative calculations because the are FIXED! The cost of startup is FIXED Terri, the costs leading up to your first sale of the fist brick is FIXED Terri, no derivative is used on those costs whatsoever. They are a one-time event, there is NO TIME value inherant in this but you obviously did not know that. Only in VARIABLE costs OVER TIME do you project costs into the future TERRI! I PURPOSELY THREW THAT IN SO THAT YOU WOULD 100% OUT YOURSELF AS YOU JUST DID. LOL!!! You took the bait just as I knew you would. You never took calculus or you would know that are you would have never responded the way you did. I have taken plenty of courses in calculus btw.

Only at the break even point does calculus take over Terri. That is when profits become variable OVER TIME depending on dozens of factors such as demand, supply, costs of future materials, even the weather affects these things, etc. All can be formulated into your calculations on the costs to make bricks in this case over TIME, TIME Terri is needed in order to derive your formula in your derivative equation. If the costs go up, you curve calculation goes down in terms of sales. And vice versa. Derivatives are only revenue over time in this sense. But you obviously do not have even a rudimentary understanding of derivatives, costs, variable, fixed costs, or anything else. You really could not have been given a more simple question, and yet you FAILED MISERABLY. Glad you answered it or tried to. You just made everyone's day in here. No wonder they don't take you seriously in here.

Grade: FAIL

Now you have 2 F's Terri.

#126753 Nov 13, 2012
NO more American Lady wrote:
Ronald Reagan: Supply-side economics is just common sense.
Please articulate in The Calculus just one principle of so-called "supply-side economics." If it cannot be expressed mathematically (as Paul Samuelson demonstrated in his undergraduate thesis that was later published as an acclaimed book), it is not Economics.
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

#126755 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Tootsie, since you have no idea what an F-102 was or a Genie rocket, it would be like having an empty chair to talk any sense into you.
You seem to be a Frank Luntz believer.

Svengali Luntz changed the wording from Estate Tax to Death Tax so people like yourself will endorse it.

It only applies to Millionaires and Billionaires.

#126756 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And your link?
And your link (proof)? Moron!!! You never provide links.
Please provide any link that states the DJIA is the measure of the United States equity markets despite its BLATANT and OBVIOUS violations of a fundamental principle in Statistics.
For extra credit please state what that principle is: the LAW OF _____.

#126757 Nov 13, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
What college was that Obummer University?
NO, it was your alma mater: NONE University.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126760 Nov 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Please articulate in The Calculus just one principle of so-called "supply-side economics." If it cannot be expressed mathematically (as Paul Samuelson demonstrated in his undergraduate thesis that was later published as an acclaimed book), it is not Economics.
Another senseless and useless post.

Derivatives and nothing but a CHANGE over TIME. It can be numbers, income (money), costs, bricks made/sold, or any other calculation that you want. In econ that is the primary use of the equation derived from the data anaysis. Put in another way, costs increase, costs decrease. It is really that simple. All calculus does is measure those changes, or predicts them from previous data.

delta T, change over time. It is simple, and direct, just input the factors, pick your formula, and go. it is not magic. It is math. Terri wants to impress you all by pulling out simple sentences in a paragraph and then posting the crap she does.

Nice try Terri. A lot of us have taken Calculus, and know exactly what it is. Go talk to a 6 year old so that they can be in "awe".

lol!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126761 Nov 13, 2012
correction: and should be are
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126762 Nov 13, 2012
now that we got that settled...lets talk about Hillary Clinton who is in Australia ...wine tasting...and therefor can't testify about Benghazi where four of our guys were killed and they did nothing about it.

recap: let's see...

obama, can't be found, they aren't talking about the night they did...he flew to Vegas...

Clinton can't testify because it is more important to be in Australia tasting wine...

Patraeus is under the gun with an affair and is fired...so he can't testify this week.

...anybody see a pattern here?

IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126764 Nov 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...just noticed this... 368(a)(1)(D) refers NOT to real estate Terri it relates to reorganization and dividends toots, in stocks. That has nothing to do with me as I OWN all the stock in my company, which is private. I don't invest in REIT's Terri.

RE doesn't fool with burdensome regulations, that is why it is REAL, and is far more lucrative than your sorry stock pickings.-lol!

Good luck on whatever the hell it is you THINK you do out there!

lol!

You really are a loser Terri. Sorry, but you are.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#126765 Nov 13, 2012
Just another violent conservative.

No words of condemnation from the birfoon peanut gallery.

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126766 Nov 13, 2012
American Lady Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
The ID rule? What the hell is that?
You are a liar. I proved it. One of the 400 people that you claimed endorsed Romney flat out stated that he did NOT and does not endorse Romney.
I could probably go down that list and find hundreds more.
You post lies. I keep proving it.
Isn't lying a sin in your religion? Or don't you believe in God?
As long as you keep posting lies, I'm going to keep exposing you for the lying bitch that you are.
Expose Away!
I have NOTHING to hide ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126767 Nov 13, 2012
Read my lips, I WILL raise your taxes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22306...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#126768 Nov 13, 2012
Birfer is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
It is required for Federal employment, WoTARD!
Is the president a federal employee?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126770 Nov 13, 2012
here is a provocative thought:

since over 20+++ states are now getting signatures to secede from the union...wouldn't it be a great idea to have USA-R and USA-B...for red and blue states.

All the R states would be in great shape, have low costs, low taxes, and be in pretty good fiscal shape.

All the B states would be bankrupt, full of liberals and illegal aliens, and have huge taxes, crime, liberal politicians, decaying infrastructure, etc.

It would be like night and day.

I am for this. I think this would be fantastic!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126771 Nov 13, 2012
Hipsters on food stamps
They're young, they're broke, and they pay for organic salmon with government subsidies. Got a problem with that?

http://www.salon.com/2010/03/16/hipsters_food...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#126772 Nov 13, 2012
Guru wrote:
here is a provocative thought:
since over 20+++ states are now getting signatures to secede from the union...wouldn't it be a great idea to have USA-R and USA-B...for red and blue states.
All the R states would be in great shape, have low costs, low taxes, and be in pretty good fiscal shape.
All the B states would be bankrupt, full of liberals and illegal aliens, and have huge taxes, crime, liberal politicians, decaying infrastructure, etc.
It would be like night and day.
I am for this. I think this would be fantastic!
Mississippi is a majority Republican state. It also has a disproportionate amount of welfare recipients. Moreover, Mississippi is a debtor state. It takes far far more from the federal government that it puts in.

Most majority republican states are similar.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126773 Nov 13, 2012
THE BIG LIST OF VOTE FRAUD REPORTS
108% of voting population endorses Obama

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/the-big-list-of-vo...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#126774 Nov 13, 2012
Of the 20 states in which there are birfoons who are sore losers and want to secede, how many voted majority for president Obama or voted in democratic senators?

A few crackpots in a state does not make that state a "Republican" state.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126775 Nov 13, 2012
These people proudly declared that they had voted at least twice:

http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/compilatio...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min THE GERBIL 1,110,082
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min You Go Bye Bye 49,870
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min Grau 68,497
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Fair Game 46,728
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 35 min LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 49 min fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 53 min Blwlgo 1,930
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 98,235
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info