BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,601)

Showing posts 112,001 - 112,020 of174,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

NO more American Lady wrote:
Obama had 332 electoral votes based on the recorded vote total – not the True Vote.
Let's see what the actual vote totals are when the 2012 Presidential election is held on Dec. 17, 2012. That is the only vote that counts under your sacred United States Constitution.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

I graduated Army flight school one month after Bush had finished USAF flight school and on Aug. 30, 1970 I arrived in Sunny South Vietnam. My first unit was the 195th AHC and just two months later it inactivated and I was sent next door to the 117th AHC.
1970 was the big Wind Down of Vietnam and units we shipping back to the states. The 25th Infantry Division had left by Christmas and the following year the 1st Calvary Division had packed up and left.
When I arrived in Vietnam I could fly 30 minutes in any direction and find a fuel stop but one year later I had to plan my fuel stops as they were fewer and further apart.
Remember, G.W. graduated flight school in June 1970 and his unit had returned stateside by Christmas.
Oh, Owl Gore was just ten miles away from me but for some reason he severed only FOUR months in Vietnam and I served one year and one day! Yes, I came home a day late. I was not a happy camper either.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know, white people will never be allowed to claim discrimination because they are .... white and everyone knows white people are evil.
A few years ago a black lady in Miami lost a job as a domestic servant because she did not speak Spanish and the courts refused her complaint. So English speaker also can not files complaints against non-English speakers.
Yes, poor whites. Slaves until the emancipation declaration. Then "de facto" slaves until the 1960s and lthen some. No baseball until 1948, imagine, barred from the national sport. Then when those poor "whites" could finally play, had to wait in the bus for teammates to bring them their food box as the restaurant would not allow them inside. Then before that, those nasty blacks in white robes and hoods would, for the hell of it, lynch those poor white dudes. Why, up until 1942, whites could not even enlist, didn't eve have the "privilege" of dying for god and country.

Yes, Rogue, poor whites, god they've had it tough. Those bad black buggers really had it in for them. My god, a black president again. When will it end? 43 black presidents, only one white.

I tell you, Rogue, when will the "white suffering" at the hands of Cain's descendants end? Everyone knows black people are evil.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrat Embrace Of Fascism
It is, in other words, the road to fascism present day America is taking and it's only being accelerated by a delusional love affair with President, Barack Obama.
Democrats therefore, are left grasping for straws for any liberal distinction, drawing attention to Obama's alleged progressiveness, by pointing to gay marriage, possible legalization of marijuana, or contraceptives. Let's be clear, gay marriage and legalization are inevitable regardless of who is president, as the trend of the larger society is already in that direction and Obama has nothing to do with it. It has been the states and the courts, not the president, taking the lead in case after case. So far as contraception, the issue is so completely silly, it barely merits any discussion.
What the re-election of Obama really says, is that both parties are on the same repressive team of endless warfare, suppression of civil liberties and Wall Street welfare. The march toward fascism and permanent, impoverished class, becomes a marathon, because there is no serious opposition. Far from demonstrating a progressive agenda by the re-election of Barack Obama, Democrats have only proven themselves equally conservative.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
;-)
Pravda accusing American democrats of fascism? You have gone off your rocker, American er hmm communist pravda ignorant Lady. Off the cliff. Putty in Putin's hands. He's got you where he wants you. But not to worry, as soon as he's spent a couple of minutes with you, he'll beg the United States to take you back.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
During the Vietnam War, G.W. Bush's Air National Guard unit was rotating pilots in and out of Ubon, Thailand where they would fly interceptor support for F-105 bombers.
Bush graduated flight school, in June 1970 and he assumed he would take his rotation in Thailand before long but Nixon started to cut back units and Bush's unit rotated back by December 1970 so his services were not needed.
A few years later his unit was turning in their F-102's for two-piloted, twin-engined F-101 interceptors. At that point he informed his commander he was not going to extend his service and the COMMANDER decided not to spend $60,000 to re-qualify him in the F-101. So Bush VOLUNTARILY removed himself from flight duty.
At about the same time he asked to be transferred to the Alabama Air National Guard on a non-flying assignment.
How CONVENIENT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

One overseas time started as soon as you left either the East or West Coast and stopped when you returned. My Freedom Flight was a DC-8 owned by Universal Airlines and we had a four hour delay leaving Ben Hoa because one engine would not start. We had another four hour delay at Yakota, Japan for the same reason.
While landing in a cross wind at Anchorage, AK we broke an landing gear axle and had a 14 hour layover.
So we were a day late arriving at Travis AFB, CA
TWA treated me royally on my flight to Denver. Since I had spent three in the same uniform I was starting to get ripe.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I did not claim that the levees were the property of the Corps. I said, now pay attention, that the levees were designed and constructed by the Army Corps of Engineers. See the difference? I have posted the link several times, but you still do not get it. Now you have the opportunity to admit your error.
I gave you the name. Search for it youself.
Rogue has a hard time with certain terms of reference, Johannes. He thinks the levees should be the property of the army corps of engineers because they built them. Makes sense, no? For example, my Honda is the property of Honda corporation, not mine as Honda built it. Even though I paid for it, it's Honda's, they built it, just like your house, Johannes. All this time, you thought you owned it? Mortgage paid off and all that? NOT. It belongs to whoever built your , her, the house. Shocking? Well, thought you should know. It's called "Rogue's law" of ownership. You build it, you sell it, it's still the builder's house.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
price point,
economics and cost & revenue and profit
fixed costs vs variable costs
revenue as it relates to linear and non-linear costs
break even point
constant fixed costs
instantaneous velocity
instantaneous rate of change
Half of your "items" have no bearing on the Theory of the Firm.
What you want (but don't understand since you completely dodged my post) is that firms seek to set the first derivative of their cost function equal to their revenue function. This is EVERYTHING you asked for, but are too uneducated to understand since you do not have ANY PROFICIENCY in The Calculus.
BTW, what was your score on the B/C AP Calculus test?
BTW further, why have you dodged the question about what depreciation method you normally use and the question about
§ 267(c)(4) and the other attribution rules regarding real estate?
Have you found § 368(a)(1)(D) to be helpful in your larger real estate transactions, or are you just plain ignorant when it comes to Title 26?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Oh, going to Vietnam I flew United AL and the flight attendants got molested the whole way. And the return trip it was the exact opposite. We were very well behaved as a group. In fact we were more like Zombies than anything else I was like a year in the Twilight Zone.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

NO more American Lady wrote:
DID OBAMA REALLY WIN?
Exclusive: Joseph Farah offers more evidence of skullduggery in vote count
That is significant. REALLY SIGNIFICANT.
In what federal court will Farah will proffering that "evidence" under penalties of perjury?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Somebody bump Kentucky. Looks like Tacky's stuck in a rut again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Tear Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You fools!!!
Don't you know Charles Krauthammer, Laura Ingraham, Ann "Vomit Inducing" Coulter, Glenn Beck, Bill "Do It Live" O'Reilly, George Will. The National Review, Pat Buchanan, Michael "Who The Hell Am I" Barone, Newt "9 Wives" Gingrinch, and Rick "Anal Juice" Santorum are all part of the conspiracy?
Wake up America
OF COURSE.
So what is new?
What is sad is that ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS (except l'il tacky and gooroo) are in on the conspiracy, but l'il tacky and gooroo are too unsophisticated and naive to realize the joke is on them.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
I've never been to Danville. Is it true the whole city is fenced in?
The ultimate gated community.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
SKANK, he didn't have to!
The Selective Training and Service Act of 1940 was passed by the 76th United States Congress on September 16, 1940, establishing the first peacetime conscription in United States history.[10] It required all males between the ages of 18 to 65 to register for Selective Service. It originally conscripted all males aged 21 to 36 for a service period of 12 months. In 1941 the military service period was extended to 18 months; later that year the age bracket was increased to include males aged 18 to 45. Upon declaration of war in 1942 the service period was extended to last the duration of the war plus a six-month service in the Organized Reserves.
Registration for Selective Service is also required for various federal programs and benefits, including student loans, job training, federal employment, and naturalization.[6]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Servic...
College educated???
I doubt it!
I don't see selective service registration in Art 2 Sec 1.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, poor whites. Slaves until the emancipation declaration. Then "de facto" slaves until the 1960s and lthen some. No baseball until 1948, imagine, barred from the national sport. Then when those poor "whites" could finally play, had to wait in the bus for teammates to bring them their food box as the restaurant would not allow them inside. Then before that, those nasty blacks in white robes and hoods would, for the hell of it, lynch those poor white dudes. Why, up until 1942, whites could not even enlist, didn't eve have the "privilege" of dying for god and country.
Yes, Rogue, poor whites, god they've had it tough. Those bad black buggers really had it in for them. My god, a black president again. When will it end? 43 black presidents, only one white.
I tell you, Rogue, when will the "white suffering" at the hands of Cain's descendants end? Everyone knows black people are evil.
How many "white" president of Japan have they had? How many "white" presidents has Mexico had?(Vincente Fox is the only one I know).
Tell me, how many 'blacks" have been Prime Ministers of Canada?. Now, prior to 1859 half of my relatives were Canadians. And between 1860 and 1890 a quarter of my relatives were Canadians. I have no known relative who was south of the state of Maine until 1911. Sooo, tell me what MY relatives did to black people?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nobody cares what you think.
R U on drugs?
R U high?
Grow up!
Repeating my line is so lame.
Polly want a cracker?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, since you have no idea what an F-102 was or a Genie rocket, it would be like having an empty chair to talk any sense into you.
WELL STATED. Some might say it is similar to someone who has no proficiency in the language of Economics (The Calculus) trying to decipher macroeconomics or The Market.
=
If someone says I disagree with link-chain LIFO, it would be fair to ask that person how many credit hours they have in inventory accounting or if they are a C.P.A.
When that person answers None and No, it is reasonable to ignore everything else they say.
This is what the Class does when you post on The Market and Economics.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

We don't know where Obama was born or what his current legal name is!
SO WHAT?
Should our ignorance on these matters overrule "The Will of 'WE THE PEOPLE?'" Should we support the election framework devised by our brilliant Founders and Framers or NOT?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
if you support Omama then you're one of two things; ignorant or anti-America.
Is that how you describe the MAJORITY of American voters?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Registration for Selective Service is also required for various federal programs and benefits, including student loans, job training, federal employment, and naturalization.
College educated???
I doubt it!
Women are not required to register.
College educated??? We know better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 112,001 - 112,020 of174,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr NITiN 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,077,537
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr voice of peace 67,813
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 5 hr Youfumbled 5
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 5 hr HSTGoes Down InHistory 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,500
This Jew Can’t Support Israel 5 hr U aint noJew U A hooknose 2
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs