BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#126733 Nov 13, 2012
Oh, going to Vietnam I flew United AL and the flight attendants got molested the whole way. And the return trip it was the exact opposite. We were very well behaved as a group. In fact we were more like Zombies than anything else I was like a year in the Twilight Zone.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#126734 Nov 13, 2012
NO more American Lady wrote:
DID OBAMA REALLY WIN?
Exclusive: Joseph Farah offers more evidence of skullduggery in vote count
That is significant. REALLY SIGNIFICANT.
In what federal court will Farah will proffering that "evidence" under penalties of perjury?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#126735 Nov 13, 2012
Somebody bump Kentucky. Looks like Tacky's stuck in a rut again

#126736 Nov 13, 2012
Tear Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You fools!!!
Don't you know Charles Krauthammer, Laura Ingraham, Ann "Vomit Inducing" Coulter, Glenn Beck, Bill "Do It Live" O'Reilly, George Will. The National Review, Pat Buchanan, Michael "Who The Hell Am I" Barone, Newt "9 Wives" Gingrinch, and Rick "Anal Juice" Santorum are all part of the conspiracy?
Wake up America
OF COURSE.
So what is new?
What is sad is that ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS (except l'il tacky and gooroo) are in on the conspiracy, but l'il tacky and gooroo are too unsophisticated and naive to realize the joke is on them.

#126737 Nov 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
I've never been to Danville. Is it true the whole city is fenced in?
The ultimate gated community.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#126739 Nov 13, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
SKANK, he didn't have to!
The Selective Training and Service Act of 1940 was passed by the 76th United States Congress on September 16, 1940, establishing the first peacetime conscription in United States history.[10] It required all males between the ages of 18 to 65 to register for Selective Service. It originally conscripted all males aged 21 to 36 for a service period of 12 months. In 1941 the military service period was extended to 18 months; later that year the age bracket was increased to include males aged 18 to 45. Upon declaration of war in 1942 the service period was extended to last the duration of the war plus a six-month service in the Organized Reserves.
Registration for Selective Service is also required for various federal programs and benefits, including student loans, job training, federal employment, and naturalization.[6]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Servic...
College educated???
I doubt it!
I don't see selective service registration in Art 2 Sec 1.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#126740 Nov 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, poor whites. Slaves until the emancipation declaration. Then "de facto" slaves until the 1960s and lthen some. No baseball until 1948, imagine, barred from the national sport. Then when those poor "whites" could finally play, had to wait in the bus for teammates to bring them their food box as the restaurant would not allow them inside. Then before that, those nasty blacks in white robes and hoods would, for the hell of it, lynch those poor white dudes. Why, up until 1942, whites could not even enlist, didn't eve have the "privilege" of dying for god and country.
Yes, Rogue, poor whites, god they've had it tough. Those bad black buggers really had it in for them. My god, a black president again. When will it end? 43 black presidents, only one white.
I tell you, Rogue, when will the "white suffering" at the hands of Cain's descendants end? Everyone knows black people are evil.
How many "white" president of Japan have they had? How many "white" presidents has Mexico had?(Vincente Fox is the only one I know).
Tell me, how many 'blacks" have been Prime Ministers of Canada?. Now, prior to 1859 half of my relatives were Canadians. And between 1860 and 1890 a quarter of my relatives were Canadians. I have no known relative who was south of the state of Maine until 1911. Sooo, tell me what MY relatives did to black people?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#126741 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Nobody cares what you think.
R U on drugs?
R U high?
Grow up!
Repeating my line is so lame.
Polly want a cracker?

#126742 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, since you have no idea what an F-102 was or a Genie rocket, it would be like having an empty chair to talk any sense into you.
WELL STATED. Some might say it is similar to someone who has no proficiency in the language of Economics (The Calculus) trying to decipher macroeconomics or The Market.
=
If someone says I disagree with link-chain LIFO, it would be fair to ask that person how many credit hours they have in inventory accounting or if they are a C.P.A.
When that person answers None and No, it is reasonable to ignore everything else they say.
This is what the Class does when you post on The Market and Economics.

#126743 Nov 13, 2012
We don't know where Obama was born or what his current legal name is!
SO WHAT?
Should our ignorance on these matters overrule "The Will of 'WE THE PEOPLE?'" Should we support the election framework devised by our brilliant Founders and Framers or NOT?

#126745 Nov 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
if you support Omama then you're one of two things; ignorant or anti-America.
Is that how you describe the MAJORITY of American voters?

#126747 Nov 13, 2012
Registration for Selective Service is also required for various federal programs and benefits, including student loans, job training, federal employment, and naturalization.
College educated???
I doubt it!
Women are not required to register.
College educated??? We know better.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126748 Nov 13, 2012
American Lady Lies wrote:
I'm a University of Minnesota alumni. I checked out one of your "400 economists the endorsed Romney".
Here's the response I got:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:34 AM
To:[deleted]
Subject: Re: Quick Question
Not True. I and a number of other economists signed a statement supporting his economic policies. Those who signed incl. 6 Nobel Prize winners.
On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:58 PM,[deleted] <[deleted].com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>
>
> A quick question you are listed on a web site as having endorsed Romney.
> Is that true? Im not from the media Im just a citizen that likes to
> check his own facts out.
>
>
>
> Thanks,
----------
American Woman posts lies!
I posted a "website"

ECONOMISTS FOR ROMNEY
Economists Supporting Mitt Romney for President
economistsforromney.com

Signed (affiliations listed for identification purposes only)

I can NOT help that you BROKE the ID "rule" ...

I am NOT a LIAR! putZ

#126749 Nov 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Half of your "items" have no bearing on the Theory of the Firm.
What you want (but don't understand since you completely dodged my post) is that firms seek to set the first derivative of their cost function equal to their revenue function. This is EVERYTHING you asked for, but are too uneducated to understand since you do not have ANY PROFICIENCY in The Calculus.
BTW, what was your score on the B/C AP Calculus test?
BTW further, why have you dodged the question about what depreciation method you normally use and the question about
267(c)(4) and the other attribution rules regarding real estate?
Have you found 368(a)(1)(D) to be helpful in your larger real estate transactions, or are you just plain ignorant when it comes to Title 26?
That is, "equal to the first derivative of their revenue function."
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126751 Nov 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Half of your "items" have no bearing on the Theory of the Firm.
What you want (but don't understand since you completely dodged my post) is that firms seek to set the first derivative of their cost function equal to their revenue function. This is EVERYTHING you asked for, but are too uneducated to understand since you do not have ANY PROFICIENCY in The Calculus.
BTW, what was your score on the B/C AP Calculus test?
BTW further, why have you dodged the question about what depreciation method you normally use and the question about
267(c)(4) and the other attribution rules regarding real estate?
Have you found 368(a)(1)(D) to be helpful in your larger real estate transactions, or are you just plain ignorant when it comes to Title 26?
lol...nice try Terri. I just got in here. Your derivative functions are IMPLICT within the question itself. Therefore your answer is so bereft of understanding that I know without question now that you have never even taken a course in calculus. You have simply avoided the question as I knew you would if you were the poser that you have now just proven.

#2- not sure what you are talking about about not getting back to you, toots. Just know this, my accountants handle all of my taxes, and I just provide the data through my people. I OWN. That means I don't do the work, they do.

Tax law changes all the time, so your questions are irrelevant to me as it relates to my situation. I pay ZERO taxes most of the time, or very little, as I use the IRS tax code for 1031(a)(3) tax deferred exchanges. Therefore, I PAY NO taxes on my real estate. Other income is offset via any number of methods depending on the situation. But you surely do this on your income, if you have any.

My write offs vary depending on what year I am using for my cost basis and acquisition dates, adjusted cost basis, etc., some are accelerated, or were, and others are straight line. We used to be able to write off RE in 15 years, now it is 27.5 years. Don't you know this? Apparently not. I also bank my write offs for up to 10 years, then use them to offset my capital gains as per IRS regs. This I do at will, when I need to.

Now, it is clear that you do not even know the simplest of answers to my question about costs, breakeven points, fixed costs, etc. NONE of which involve ANY sort of derivative calculations because the are FIXED! The cost of startup is FIXED Terri, the costs leading up to your first sale of the fist brick is FIXED Terri, no derivative is used on those costs whatsoever. They are a one-time event, there is NO TIME value inherant in this but you obviously did not know that. Only in VARIABLE costs OVER TIME do you project costs into the future TERRI! I PURPOSELY THREW THAT IN SO THAT YOU WOULD 100% OUT YOURSELF AS YOU JUST DID. LOL!!! You took the bait just as I knew you would. You never took calculus or you would know that are you would have never responded the way you did. I have taken plenty of courses in calculus btw.

Only at the break even point does calculus take over Terri. That is when profits become variable OVER TIME depending on dozens of factors such as demand, supply, costs of future materials, even the weather affects these things, etc. All can be formulated into your calculations on the costs to make bricks in this case over TIME, TIME Terri is needed in order to derive your formula in your derivative equation. If the costs go up, you curve calculation goes down in terms of sales. And vice versa. Derivatives are only revenue over time in this sense. But you obviously do not have even a rudimentary understanding of derivatives, costs, variable, fixed costs, or anything else. You really could not have been given a more simple question, and yet you FAILED MISERABLY. Glad you answered it or tried to. You just made everyone's day in here. No wonder they don't take you seriously in here.

Grade: FAIL

Now you have 2 F's Terri.

#126753 Nov 13, 2012
NO more American Lady wrote:
Ronald Reagan: Supply-side economics is just common sense.
Please articulate in The Calculus just one principle of so-called "supply-side economics." If it cannot be expressed mathematically (as Paul Samuelson demonstrated in his undergraduate thesis that was later published as an acclaimed book), it is not Economics.
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

#126755 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Tootsie, since you have no idea what an F-102 was or a Genie rocket, it would be like having an empty chair to talk any sense into you.
You seem to be a Frank Luntz believer.

Svengali Luntz changed the wording from Estate Tax to Death Tax so people like yourself will endorse it.

It only applies to Millionaires and Billionaires.

#126756 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And your link?
And your link (proof)? Moron!!! You never provide links.
Please provide any link that states the DJIA is the measure of the United States equity markets despite its BLATANT and OBVIOUS violations of a fundamental principle in Statistics.
For extra credit please state what that principle is: the LAW OF _____.

#126757 Nov 13, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
What college was that Obummer University?
NO, it was your alma mater: NONE University.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126760 Nov 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Please articulate in The Calculus just one principle of so-called "supply-side economics." If it cannot be expressed mathematically (as Paul Samuelson demonstrated in his undergraduate thesis that was later published as an acclaimed book), it is not Economics.
Another senseless and useless post.

Derivatives and nothing but a CHANGE over TIME. It can be numbers, income (money), costs, bricks made/sold, or any other calculation that you want. In econ that is the primary use of the equation derived from the data anaysis. Put in another way, costs increase, costs decrease. It is really that simple. All calculus does is measure those changes, or predicts them from previous data.

delta T, change over time. It is simple, and direct, just input the factors, pick your formula, and go. it is not magic. It is math. Terri wants to impress you all by pulling out simple sentences in a paragraph and then posting the crap she does.

Nice try Terri. A lot of us have taken Calculus, and know exactly what it is. Go talk to a 6 year old so that they can be in "awe".

lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Religionthebiglie 51,297
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,156,206
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL 71,268
Fight at Navy Pier 23 min joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 1 hr Tim 146
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Breezy _Soul 4,797
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?