BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
111,981 - 112,000 of 175,262 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again Rougie, about the Democratic Pity Party that was scheduled for November 7th.
Slopuke, you know arrangements can be made for your departure, correct? LMAO POS pollock
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you NOT have an original name without "copying" MINE!
People who know ME
will know it's not ME
by the CITY!!!!!
AL, they're way too stupid to figure that out! All I see is DIMs make azzes of themselves but that's really not new. Street trash is all they are. Moochers! Freeloaders! Bandwagoneers! Worthless POSs as far as I'm concerned.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Please remind everyone as to why you believe you're: 1. a lady; and 2. a Christian. Thank you.
Why would anyone owe you any kind of explanation about anything? Think you're somebody? LMAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect every birfoon to be this dumb AL, but even the birfoon should know that blacks started abandoning the Republican Party after the passage of the 1964 civil rights act. Ever hear of “white flight” AL. That’s when the racists all fled to the Republican Party who embraced them with open arms as useful idiots to be used for voting purposes only. Now to put it in the words of the Reverend Wright “Your chickens have come home to roost”
That a birfoon would post such nonsense does not surprise me in the least but for Romney’s people to post this Abraham Lincoln video is one of the reasons some blacks who probably wouldn’t have voted at all stood in eight hour lines just to make sure this kind of ignorance gets the message. Blacks know who’s who AL and they know Romney is no Abraham Lincoln nor is this his Party.

==========
Is THIS what you are talking about p?
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/...

“I’ll have those -i**ers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”—Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something(ghettos), just enough to quiet them down, not enough(food stamps & welfare) to make a difference.”—LBJ - dimocRAT

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
So that is your answer???
We don't know where Obama was born or what his current legal name is!
Neither do you, and you can't prove what you erroneously believe.
R U on drugs?
R U high?
Grow up!
PRESIDENT Barack Hussein Obama.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot tell the military were you want or not want to go.
LOL
==========
Bush defends service record in NBC interview /
President also backs Tenet, war against Iraq
http://tinyurl.com/2zyjug Feb. 9, 2004
President Bush defended his service in the National Guard during an interview aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” and offered to produce evidence to counter allegations raised by political opponents that he was AWOL for a time in 1972.
On “Meet the Press,” Bush said,“I put in my time, proudly so.” When pressed by Russert on why news reporters who previously investigated the charge could find no records of his Alabama service, Bush said,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.
In other words, you don’t just say ‘I did something’ without there being verification. Military doesn’t work that way. I got an honorable discharge, and I did show up in Alabama.” http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4209283/
Well Tootsie, since you have no idea what an F-102 was or a Genie rocket, it would be like having an empty chair to talk any sense into you.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Slopuke, you know arrangements can be made for your departure, correct? LMAO POS pollock
Yawn.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Slopuke, you know arrangements can be made for your departure, correct? LMAO POS pollock
Look who is still shouting threats from behind his Molly's skirts. Does she know what a little perv you are?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

For those of you who have a Commonsense Quotient above 70, a F-102 was a single-seat, supersonic interceptor. The pilot was also the copilot, navigator and weapons officer.
The weapons consisted of four Phoenix missiles and one Genie rocket. A Genie rocket had a baby nuke for a warhead and anything within a half a mile of it when it blew up, would fall out of the sky!
In other words, WE trusted 1LT Bush with a nuclear weapon because he could take out the heath of Houston, TX and kill 50,000 people if he wanted to and no one could have stopped him!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Hey P, how come there's THIS then?:)

National Black Republican Association
http://www.nbra.info/

Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican

Information - NBRA Civil Rights Newsletter

To see the entire legal brief of Rev. Wayne Perryman’s lawsuit against the Democratic Party for that party’s 200-hundred history of racism, for which they have never apologized, click here.

"Republicans and Democrats Did Not Switch Sides On Racism" by Frances Rice

“Here Come the Closet Black Conservatives” by Pat Austin

“Runaway Slave - The Movie”

Video: Runaway Slave

Video: A Pebble In My Shoe

Video: Republican Party Civil Rights Legacy

Video: Wayne Perryman: The Republican Party - The Party of Freedom and Equality for Black Americans

Video: Ron Parks - Black History Month

Video: Democrats See "Blacks" as "Useful Idiots"

President Ronald Reagan signs MLK Day Bill

“The good that Reagan did for black America” by Joseph Perkins
“Ronald Reagan -- More of a Friend to Blacks Than Obama?” by Michael Reagan

“The Constitution Did Not Condone Slavery”
by Ken Blackwell and Bob Morrison

“Conservatism does not equal racism. So why do many liberals assume it does?” by Gerard Alexander
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
AL, they're way too stupid to figure that out! All I see is DIMs make azzes of themselves but that's really not new. Street trash is all they are. Moochers! Freeloaders! Bandwagoneers! Worthless POSs as far as I'm concerned.
Thanks L ;~)
...and AGS too :)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
PRESIDENT Barack Hussein Obama.
Correction:

President __________ fill in at will. Personally, my choice is "THE VILLAGE IDIOT".(elected by even bigger idiots)

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

NO more American Lady wrote:
William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation.
Democrat President Bill Clinton interned for J. William Fulbright in 1966-67.
President Clinton (the first President Clinton) is considered by many African-Americans to be the first truly Black President.
Clinton was in grade school during the time Little Rock High School was integrated. He has been appalled by racial prejudice since he was a very young boy.
Senator Fulbright was a Rhodes Scholar, who was instrumental in 21-year old Bill Clinton's becoming a Rhodes Scholar from Georgetown.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

During the Vietnam War, G.W. Bush's Air National Guard unit was rotating pilots in and out of Ubon, Thailand where they would fly interceptor support for F-105 bombers.
Bush graduated flight school, in June 1970 and he assumed he would take his rotation in Thailand before long but Nixon started to cut back units and Bush's unit rotated back by December 1970 so his services were not needed.
A few years later his unit was turning in their F-102's for two-piloted, twin-engined F-101 interceptors. At that point he informed his commander he was not going to extend his service and the COMMANDER decided not to spend $60,000 to re-qualify him in the F-101. So Bush VOLUNTARILY removed himself from flight duty.
At about the same time he asked to be transferred to the Alabama Air National Guard on a non-flying assignment.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
"Did not register for the Selective service as required for the Presidency."
====
"AS REQUIRED?"
Lincoln was a great war president. Did he register?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Most Guardsmen work only one weekend a month but aviators have certain flight minimums call AFPD's and they also pull standby duties so it is just about one week one followed by one week off.
When Bush went to a non-flying duty position, he went to just ONE weekend a month.
Sooo, Bush did not DODGE duty in Vietnam, he was not needed and he did fulfill his commitment and was honorably discharged.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:
President __________ fill in at will. Personally, my choice is "THE VILLAGE IDIOT".(elected by even bigger idiots)
Nobody cares what you think.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

CERTIFIGATE
ARPAIO:'PROBABLE CAUSE' OBAMA CERTIFICATE A FRAUD
Team wants investigation elevated to criminal-forgery probe – person of interest ID'd
What statute does he claim was violated (federal or which state)?
Can you state even three of the necessary elements for a prosecution for "criminal-forgery?"
Or are you just another "birther"-tea crumpet who is TOTALLY IGNORANT of The Law? Just name the necessary elements. The bet is you don't even know what elements for a crime are, because you are really stupid and uneducated.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who is still shouting threats from behind his Molly's skirts. Does she know what a little perv you are?
Look who is still treating people like azzholes at every chance he gets. Blow it our your azz "Can't Learn To Read". Like I've said, if you support Omama then you're one of two things; ignorant or anti-America. Little perv? Come on down and find out for yourself why don't you? Ignorant trash.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama had 332 electoral votes based on the recorded vote total – not the True Vote.
Let's see what the actual vote totals are when the 2012 Presidential election is held on Dec. 17, 2012. That is the only vote that counts under your sacred United States Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Yeah 1,085,016
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 10 min _Zoey_ 7,705
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 30 min obama 6,593
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,579
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 488
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 265
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,466
Ask Amy 8-1-14 4 hr Shari23 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search