BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#126704 Nov 13, 2012
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot tell the military were you want or not want to go.
LOL
==========
Bush defends service record in NBC interview /
President also backs Tenet, war against Iraq
http://tinyurl.com/2zyjug Feb. 9, 2004
President Bush defended his service in the National Guard during an interview aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” and offered to produce evidence to counter allegations raised by political opponents that he was AWOL for a time in 1972.
On “Meet the Press,” Bush said,“I put in my time, proudly so.” When pressed by Russert on why news reporters who previously investigated the charge could find no records of his Alabama service, Bush said,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.
In other words, you don’t just say ‘I did something’ without there being verification. Military doesn’t work that way. I got an honorable discharge, and I did show up in Alabama.” http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4209283/
Well Tootsie, since you have no idea what an F-102 was or a Genie rocket, it would be like having an empty chair to talk any sense into you.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#126706 Nov 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Slopuke, you know arrangements can be made for your departure, correct? LMAO POS pollock
Yawn.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#126707 Nov 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Slopuke, you know arrangements can be made for your departure, correct? LMAO POS pollock
Look who is still shouting threats from behind his Molly's skirts. Does she know what a little perv you are?

Location hidden

#126708 Nov 13, 2012
For those of you who have a Commonsense Quotient above 70, a F-102 was a single-seat, supersonic interceptor. The pilot was also the copilot, navigator and weapons officer.
The weapons consisted of four Phoenix missiles and one Genie rocket. A Genie rocket had a baby nuke for a warhead and anything within a half a mile of it when it blew up, would fall out of the sky!
In other words, WE trusted 1LT Bush with a nuclear weapon because he could take out the heath of Houston, TX and kill 50,000 people if he wanted to and no one could have stopped him!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126709 Nov 13, 2012
Hey P, how come there's THIS then?:)

National Black Republican Association
http://www.nbra.info/

Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican

Information - NBRA Civil Rights Newsletter

To see the entire legal brief of Rev. Wayne Perryman’s lawsuit against the Democratic Party for that party’s 200-hundred history of racism, for which they have never apologized, click here.

"Republicans and Democrats Did Not Switch Sides On Racism" by Frances Rice

“Here Come the Closet Black Conservatives” by Pat Austin

“Runaway Slave - The Movie”

Video: Runaway Slave

Video: A Pebble In My Shoe

Video: Republican Party Civil Rights Legacy

Video: Wayne Perryman: The Republican Party - The Party of Freedom and Equality for Black Americans

Video: Ron Parks - Black History Month

Video: Democrats See "Blacks" as "Useful Idiots"

President Ronald Reagan signs MLK Day Bill

“The good that Reagan did for black America” by Joseph Perkins
“Ronald Reagan -- More of a Friend to Blacks Than Obama?” by Michael Reagan

“The Constitution Did Not Condone Slavery”
by Ken Blackwell and Bob Morrison

“Conservatism does not equal racism. So why do many liberals assume it does?” by Gerard Alexander
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126710 Nov 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
AL, they're way too stupid to figure that out! All I see is DIMs make azzes of themselves but that's really not new. Street trash is all they are. Moochers! Freeloaders! Bandwagoneers! Worthless POSs as far as I'm concerned.
Thanks L ;~)
...and AGS too :)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126711 Nov 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
PRESIDENT Barack Hussein Obama.
Correction:

President __________ fill in at will. Personally, my choice is "THE VILLAGE IDIOT".(elected by even bigger idiots)

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#126712 Nov 13, 2012
NO more American Lady wrote:
William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation.
Democrat President Bill Clinton interned for J. William Fulbright in 1966-67.
President Clinton (the first President Clinton) is considered by many African-Americans to be the first truly Black President.
Clinton was in grade school during the time Little Rock High School was integrated. He has been appalled by racial prejudice since he was a very young boy.
Senator Fulbright was a Rhodes Scholar, who was instrumental in 21-year old Bill Clinton's becoming a Rhodes Scholar from Georgetown.

Location hidden

#126713 Nov 13, 2012
During the Vietnam War, G.W. Bush's Air National Guard unit was rotating pilots in and out of Ubon, Thailand where they would fly interceptor support for F-105 bombers.
Bush graduated flight school, in June 1970 and he assumed he would take his rotation in Thailand before long but Nixon started to cut back units and Bush's unit rotated back by December 1970 so his services were not needed.
A few years later his unit was turning in their F-102's for two-piloted, twin-engined F-101 interceptors. At that point he informed his commander he was not going to extend his service and the COMMANDER decided not to spend $60,000 to re-qualify him in the F-101. So Bush VOLUNTARILY removed himself from flight duty.
At about the same time he asked to be transferred to the Alabama Air National Guard on a non-flying assignment.

#126714 Nov 13, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
"Did not register for the Selective service as required for the Presidency."
====
"AS REQUIRED?"
Lincoln was a great war president. Did he register?

Location hidden

#126715 Nov 13, 2012
Most Guardsmen work only one weekend a month but aviators have certain flight minimums call AFPD's and they also pull standby duties so it is just about one week one followed by one week off.
When Bush went to a non-flying duty position, he went to just ONE weekend a month.
Sooo, Bush did not DODGE duty in Vietnam, he was not needed and he did fulfill his commitment and was honorably discharged.

Bristol, CT

#126717 Nov 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:
President __________ fill in at will. Personally, my choice is "THE VILLAGE IDIOT".(elected by even bigger idiots)
Nobody cares what you think.

#126718 Nov 13, 2012
CERTIFIGATE
ARPAIO:'PROBABLE CAUSE' OBAMA CERTIFICATE A FRAUD
Team wants investigation elevated to criminal-forgery probe – person of interest ID'd
What statute does he claim was violated (federal or which state)?
Can you state even three of the necessary elements for a prosecution for "criminal-forgery?"
Or are you just another "birther"-tea crumpet who is TOTALLY IGNORANT of The Law? Just name the necessary elements. The bet is you don't even know what elements for a crime are, because you are really stupid and uneducated.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126721 Nov 13, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who is still shouting threats from behind his Molly's skirts. Does she know what a little perv you are?
Look who is still treating people like azzholes at every chance he gets. Blow it our your azz "Can't Learn To Read". Like I've said, if you support Omama then you're one of two things; ignorant or anti-America. Little perv? Come on down and find out for yourself why don't you? Ignorant trash.

#126722 Nov 13, 2012
Obama had 332 electoral votes based on the recorded vote total – not the True Vote.
Let's see what the actual vote totals are when the 2012 Presidential election is held on Dec. 17, 2012. That is the only vote that counts under your sacred United States Constitution.

Location hidden

#126723 Nov 13, 2012
I graduated Army flight school one month after Bush had finished USAF flight school and on Aug. 30, 1970 I arrived in Sunny South Vietnam. My first unit was the 195th AHC and just two months later it inactivated and I was sent next door to the 117th AHC.
1970 was the big Wind Down of Vietnam and units we shipping back to the states. The 25th Infantry Division had left by Christmas and the following year the 1st Calvary Division had packed up and left.
When I arrived in Vietnam I could fly 30 minutes in any direction and find a fuel stop but one year later I had to plan my fuel stops as they were fewer and further apart.
Remember, G.W. graduated flight school in June 1970 and his unit had returned stateside by Christmas.
Oh, Owl Gore was just ten miles away from me but for some reason he severed only FOUR months in Vietnam and I served one year and one day! Yes, I came home a day late. I was not a happy camper either.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126724 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know, white people will never be allowed to claim discrimination because they are .... white and everyone knows white people are evil.
A few years ago a black lady in Miami lost a job as a domestic servant because she did not speak Spanish and the courts refused her complaint. So English speaker also can not files complaints against non-English speakers.
Yes, poor whites. Slaves until the emancipation declaration. Then "de facto" slaves until the 1960s and lthen some. No baseball until 1948, imagine, barred from the national sport. Then when those poor "whites" could finally play, had to wait in the bus for teammates to bring them their food box as the restaurant would not allow them inside. Then before that, those nasty blacks in white robes and hoods would, for the hell of it, lynch those poor white dudes. Why, up until 1942, whites could not even enlist, didn't eve have the "privilege" of dying for god and country.

Yes, Rogue, poor whites, god they've had it tough. Those bad black buggers really had it in for them. My god, a black president again. When will it end? 43 black presidents, only one white.

I tell you, Rogue, when will the "white suffering" at the hands of Cain's descendants end? Everyone knows black people are evil.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126725 Nov 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrat Embrace Of Fascism
It is, in other words, the road to fascism present day America is taking and it's only being accelerated by a delusional love affair with President, Barack Obama.
Democrats therefore, are left grasping for straws for any liberal distinction, drawing attention to Obama's alleged progressiveness, by pointing to gay marriage, possible legalization of marijuana, or contraceptives. Let's be clear, gay marriage and legalization are inevitable regardless of who is president, as the trend of the larger society is already in that direction and Obama has nothing to do with it. It has been the states and the courts, not the president, taking the lead in case after case. So far as contraception, the issue is so completely silly, it barely merits any discussion.
What the re-election of Obama really says, is that both parties are on the same repressive team of endless warfare, suppression of civil liberties and Wall Street welfare. The march toward fascism and permanent, impoverished class, becomes a marathon, because there is no serious opposition. Far from demonstrating a progressive agenda by the re-election of Barack Obama, Democrats have only proven themselves equally conservative.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
;-)
Pravda accusing American democrats of fascism? You have gone off your rocker, American er hmm communist pravda ignorant Lady. Off the cliff. Putty in Putin's hands. He's got you where he wants you. But not to worry, as soon as he's spent a couple of minutes with you, he'll beg the United States to take you back.

Bristol, CT

#126727 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
During the Vietnam War, G.W. Bush's Air National Guard unit was rotating pilots in and out of Ubon, Thailand where they would fly interceptor support for F-105 bombers.
Bush graduated flight school, in June 1970 and he assumed he would take his rotation in Thailand before long but Nixon started to cut back units and Bush's unit rotated back by December 1970 so his services were not needed.
A few years later his unit was turning in their F-102's for two-piloted, twin-engined F-101 interceptors. At that point he informed his commander he was not going to extend his service and the COMMANDER decided not to spend $60,000 to re-qualify him in the F-101. So Bush VOLUNTARILY removed himself from flight duty.
At about the same time he asked to be transferred to the Alabama Air National Guard on a non-flying assignment.
How CONVENIENT.

Location hidden

#126728 Nov 13, 2012
One overseas time started as soon as you left either the East or West Coast and stopped when you returned. My Freedom Flight was a DC-8 owned by Universal Airlines and we had a four hour delay leaving Ben Hoa because one engine would not start. We had another four hour delay at Yakota, Japan for the same reason.
While landing in a cross wind at Anchorage, AK we broke an landing gear axle and had a 14 hour layover.
So we were a day late arriving at Travis AFB, CA
TWA treated me royally on my flight to Denver. Since I had spent three in the same uniform I was starting to get ripe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 min Independent1 800
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min shinningelectr0n 1,189,812
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 51,386
want 2 hr piyush91 1
Dear Abby 2-26-15 2 hr Kuuipo 8
wishes 5 hr iyya 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Not Yet Equal 51,332
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr David Morrison 99,159
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future