BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126587 Nov 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
....and that should mean what? Just bs from some right wing birther web site.
Too bad you are unable to think for yourself.
What does iT tell u ;-)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126588 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that a college did a study of Rmoney's economic plan for American and they concluded that it was mathematically impossible?
<quoted text>
Don't expect a coherent answer form him. And he claims to be a college graduate too. Sad, very sad.
I've been expecting (well, no longer expecting) 44 different answers from you,Rogue, plus your reasons for voting for a man who believes you are an abomination. Make up an answer, I suppose that'd be better than nothing.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126589 Nov 13, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
hey you tuna fish hag....why don't you answer this simple question? Should be easy for an "expert" from the Salvation Army College that you are so proud of. Don't tell me you are still looking up the entire subject from the word economy onward! I thought you were an expert. This is EASY stuff...yet not one word from you on it.
I will keep bringing it up until you start answering.
lol!
And you? I posted some of your Nov 6 predictions, all wrong. Yet, you still haven't said you were wrong, off, and celebrated way too fast. Are you that much in denial?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126590 Nov 13, 2012
Incest Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
What does iT tell u ;-)
It tells us all that you are unable to think for yourself and must rely on bs posted on the Internet.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126591 Nov 13, 2012
Nojackazz slime wrote:
Hey jackazz quit jackingoff in here all over the net. it is getting slippery in here from you doing that!
your replies are sufficiently puerile and profane , there is no reason for you to come out of the blue like that, guru. What a loser. Imagine if one has a daughter (or a son) and this "thing" even comes close. BANG and instant acquittal by any judge, dem or repub appointed. Ugh.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126592 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now this woman must really hate Obama!!!
Arizona woman runs down husband with car for not voting: police
PHOENIX (Reuters)- An Arizona woman, in despair at the re-election of Democratic President Barack Obama, ran down her husband with the family car in suburban Phoenix on Saturday because he failed to vote in the election, police said on Monday.
Holly Solomon, 28, was arrested after running over husband Daniel Solomon following a wild chase that left him pinned underneath the vehicle.
http://news.yahoo.com/arizona-woman-runs-down...
You usually wait a week or a decent 10 days before repeating your jokes. We saw this one TODAY for heaven's sake.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#126593 Nov 13, 2012
Uda wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Alaska would be giving away too much. How about a desolate, barren, worthless island in the Berring Strait with Sarah Palin as their leader?
Can you imagine the dumb asses in Texas who signed the petition when all evidence suggest the state will probably turn blue by 2020?

I suggest by 2030 white folk in Texas will be complaining about racial profiling and moving back in droves. Of course they’ll have to go through the slow immigration process and none will be able to run for president. LOL

Dumb asses!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#126594 Nov 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we'll just have to keep that in the bucket that contains questions The Lifer is unwilling to answer.
Recent deposits included:
1) The failure of the Army Corps of Engineers levee failure in NO
2) How Obama is a racist for not pushing to court martial a black general, while a similar case involving a white admiral was also not pushed.
Sorry, the levees that failed were NOT property of the Corps of Engineers. I have shown you a link several times and YOU do not get it!!!
Next, WHAT did this white admiral do? Was he investigated, charged, etc.!!! Links please!!!
Saying something is soe, does not make it soe!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126596 Nov 13, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine the dumb asses in Texas who signed the petition when all evidence suggest the state will probably turn blue by 2020?
I suggest by 2030 white folk in Texas will be complaining about racial profiling and moving back in droves. Of course they’ll have to go through the slow immigration process and none will be able to run for president. LOL
Dumb asses!
Let's Live For Today

Location hidden

#126597 Nov 13, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb asses!
As you know, white people will never be allowed to claim discrimination because they are .... white and everyone knows white people are evil.
A few years ago a black lady in Miami lost a job as a domestic servant because she did not speak Spanish and the courts refused her complaint. So English speaker also can not files complaints against non-English speakers.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126598 Nov 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
..blah....blah.....blah.....ya da.....
The Democrat Embrace Of Fascism

It is, in other words, the road to fascism present day America is taking and it's only being accelerated by a delusional love affair with President, Barack Obama.

Democrats therefore, are left grasping for straws for any liberal distinction, drawing attention to Obama's alleged progressiveness, by pointing to gay marriage, possible legalization of marijuana, or contraceptives. Let's be clear, gay marriage and legalization are inevitable regardless of who is president, as the trend of the larger society is already in that direction and Obama has nothing to do with it. It has been the states and the courts, not the president, taking the lead in case after case. So far as contraception, the issue is so completely silly, it barely merits any discussion.

What the re-election of Obama really says, is that both parties are on the same repressive team of endless warfare, suppression of civil liberties and Wall Street welfare. The march toward fascism and permanent, impoverished class, becomes a marathon, because there is no serious opposition. Far from demonstrating a progressive agenda by the re-election of Barack Obama, Democrats have only proven themselves equally conservative.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...

;-)
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126599 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the levees that failed were NOT property of the Corps of Engineers. I have shown you a link several times and YOU do not get it!!!
Next, WHAT did this white admiral do? Was he investigated, charged, etc.!!! Links please!!!
Saying something is soe, does not make it soe!!!
Sorry, I did not claim that the levees were the property of the Corps. I said, now pay attention, that the levees were designed and constructed by the Army Corps of Engineers. See the difference? I have posted the link several times, but you still do not get it. Now you have the opportunity to admit your error.

I gave you the name. Search for it youself.

Location hidden

#126600 Nov 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are repeating youself.
I think you are repeating yourself. Please note, I added an "r"! Oh, my mistake, that is a correct spelling in the Ebonics dictionary.

Location hidden

#126601 Nov 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to correct the record...that would be three degrees.
Hey, how's that Army GED working for you?
You need to demand a refund on your degrees!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126602 Nov 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's Live For Today
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bICfCGlW0dUXX
That is precisely what Romney did. Look what happened.

Location hidden

#126603 Nov 13, 2012
Uda wrote:
<quoted text>\
Another Poll and this one is right on as well.
Poll: If government careens off fiscal cliff, GOP to shoulder blame
If the U.S. government ends up careening off the "fiscal cliff," Republicans in Congress stand to shoulder most of the blame, according to a new poll released Tuesday.
A majority of Americans said in a new, post-election poll that they do not expect President Barack Obama and members of Congress to reach an agreement to avoid the effects of the fiscal cliff, the combination of automatic spending cuts and tax hikes set to take effect at the beginning of the year.
Fifty-three percent of Americans said Republicans in Congress would be more to blame in that instance, according to a Pew Research Center poll conducted in the days following the election. Twenty-nine percent said that Obama would be more to blame, while 10 percent said both the president and Republicans would share blame.
OK Righties take a Good hard look at yourselves in the mirror. You're gonna own this one too.
The whole damn bunch of you are crazy.
Lets stop your whining and incorrect labeling of Obama "DOUBLING" the entire national debt in his first term as president. It just didn't happen.
You mean the 53% is now the 47%?!? Besides, it does not matter to Democrats. If something bad is happening, it is, in their minds, the Republican's fault.
And I say, I don't give a shit. The Republicans control the House, full steam ahead.
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

#126604 Nov 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us brainless one, what exactly will raising taxes on the rich do for the counrty? The difference in taxes collected will be marginal. Then the wealthy will lose confidence in the economy and not invest. We'll be right where we are now. Do you think the wealthy owe you something?
Do you know the difference between the Russian and American citizenry?

The Russians know they are getting bamboozled with Pravda and the Americans believe the corporate mainstream / corporate rightwing media "Hook Line and Sinker"!

You do realize the whole system is corrupt and both Republicans and Democrats like it that way.

Fox News and MSNBC are both corporate hack talking air heads loyal to these two corrupt parties.

Most Republicans are conservative in name only.

Most Democrats are liberal in name only.

Obamacare is not a liberal health plan which would have provided Single Payer, Medicare For All.

Obamacare is more accurately Romneycare which was endorsed by Bob Dole and the Republican Heritage Foundation back in the 1990s.

Obama/Clinton, Bush/Cheney John Kerry, John McCain, et cetera are all corporate hacks loyal to Wall Street.

They have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses.

Revolving door for health care aides / 9/15/09 / http://tinyurl.com/q243zq
Some of the most influential aides in the closed-door Senate Finance Committee negotiations over health care reform have ties to interests that would be directly affected by the legislation.
Before she was hired last year as senior counsel to Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.), Liz Fowler worked as a highly paid public policy adviser for WellPoint Inc., the nation’s largest publicly traded health benefits company.
Mark Hayes, health policy director and chief health counsel for Finance Committee ranking member Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), is married to a registered lobbyist for a firm that represents drug companies and hospital groups, although the couple says she doesn’t lobby Grassley’s office.
Frederick Isasi, a health policy adviser to Sen. Jeff Bingaman (D-N.M.), was a registered lobbyist at Powell Goldstein, where his clients included public hospitals and the American Stroke Association.
Kate Spaziani, senior health policy aide to Sen. Kent Conrad (D-N.D.), was also a registered lobbyist at Powell Goldstein, although Conrad’s office says she worked as a lawyer — not as a lobbyist — for public hospitals on Medicare issues.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0909/271...

Uncle Bucky William H.T. Bush sits on the board of Health Care with Susan Bayh the Democratic Senators wife.
http://tinyurl.com/yjxnggq
http://ir.wellpoint.com/phoenix.zhtml...

Location hidden

#126605 Nov 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, using YOUR Lifer/Birther logic, why didn't Obama court martial James Stavridis? After all Stavridis is white!!!
I am still waiting for you to tell me what Admr. Stavridis is accused of?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126606 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know, white people will never be allowed to claim discrimination because they are .... white and everyone knows white people are evil.
A few years ago a black lady in Miami lost a job as a domestic servant because she did not speak Spanish and the courts refused her complaint. So English speaker also can not files complaints against non-English speakers.
Spoken like the true racist republiKKKan pig that you are.

One of the first was Allan Bakke...look it up.

Will you be moving now that you live in a blue state?...or perhaps you'll be run out of town just like you were run out of the Army.
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

#126607 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tax everyone who makes over $250K a year 100% for income over $250? Woodn't you end the deficit in just one year?
http://tinyurl.com/62nmcq

------

Back in the 1950's when General Eisenhower was President the wealthiest top 1% of Americans had to pay 91% in taxes.

Propaganda is to democracy what violence is to dictatorship.

Ignorant masses who have to be marginalized for their own good.

In the twentieth century it was the Liberal Progressive Era that benefited most Americans.

The New Deal, The Fair Deal, The GI Bill, and the Great Society.

That’s American history Ya Bush Dope Ya!

Where were you educated?

The school of Rush "From Drugs" Lying Corporatist Limbaugh?

“Fox News Makes You Stupid”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Mothra 49,231
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,154,198
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min Jonah1 51,258
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 58 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,919
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 58 min Hatti_Hollerand 720
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 71,088
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 4 hr Culture Auditor 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:17 pm PST