BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126539 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>And your link? The USSC does not publish "drafts"!!!
And your link (proof)? Moron!!! You never provide links.
How about this one? I knew Obama would not allow Gen. Ward to be court-martialled because Gen Ward is ...... black!!! Obama is a RACIST. Notice the link!!!
General William Ward demoted for lavish travel, spending
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/837 ...
<quoted text>
Obama would have had any white general who embezzled over a quarter of a million dollars court-martialled.
You see, Libtards believe that minorities can never be racists.
Now, using YOUR Lifer/Birther logic, why didn't Obama court martial James Stavridis? After all Stavridis is white!!!
Zero Wing

Midlothian, IL

#126540 Nov 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution has bases?
WOW!!!
What kind of bases are they?
Are they like military bases?
Are they like baseball bases?
All your base are belong to us
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126541 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 5 2012. This has to be one of the best ones yet. CARE TO COMMENT, RAGU?
ATTENTION all DEMOCRATS wrote:
here is the last and most important pole for you morons:
BEND OVER!!!...it is all lubed up and ready for ya!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
LMAO!!!
Romney is your next president. NO obamaphones for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOioXX
hahahaha!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#126542 Nov 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the national debt triple under Reagan/Bush?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Johannes, Under Reagan it was because of the Democrat controlled Congress. As for Bush, the Dems controlled Congress the last two year and added $2T to the debt.
Johannes has a typical Libtardian response as the Speaker of the House controls the budgetary process!!! The only thing ANY president can do is either sign or veto the budget passed by Congress.
The reason why Bill Clinton did so well as Bill signed into law four of Newt Gingrich's balance budgets!!!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
How could the Democrats control Congress, as you say, if the RepubliKKKans were the majority party in the Senate for the first six years of Raygunz term?
Ah, it is the Speaker of the HOUSE that controls the budget and the Speaker was.... Tip O'Neill, a DEMOCRAT, for the first six years followed by Jim Wright who was also a DEMOCRAT!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126543 Nov 13, 2012
POST OF THE YEAR IT SAYS DOWN THERE. USUAL GOOD JUDGEMENT, GURU. COMMENTS PLEASE? God I love to shove it up their air holes.

Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
Topix, you bastards will not stop the Mittmentum that is occurring now!
You punk-ass LIEberals are going down in less than 24 hrs.
All the censorship has been for naught, because we have spread the truth that your LSM brethren refused to tell.
It is known that we have a USURPER and a complete and total failure in the White House now, who will soon be replaced by an unapologetic winner.
It is over for the LYING DEMOCRATS.
They will be replaced and this country will take a dramatic right turn into the future and we have the fraud Obama to thank for that.
Democrats will relegated into the dustbin of history.
Tomorrow can't get here fast enough.
Topix can kiss my ass!
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
POST of THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126544 Nov 13, 2012
Zero Wing wrote:
<quoted text>
All your base are belong to us
Yea, ok....whatever....
Jim

Orange Park, FL

#126545 Nov 13, 2012
What the racist republican don't want to see, they saw it over and over again. A black is the president, and there is nothing they can do about it. In Fact, he beat them twice in general election. It just unbelievable to them. They will say whatever, but can't change the outcome. cry little babies cry.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126546 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Johannes, Under Reagan it was because of the Democrat controlled Congress. As for Bush, the Dems controlled Congress the last two year and added $2T to the debt.
Johannes has a typical Libtardian response as the Speaker of the House controls the budgetary process!!! The only thing ANY president can do is either sign or veto the budget passed by Congress.
The reason why Bill Clinton did so well as Bill signed into law four of Newt Gingrich's balance budgets!!!
<quoted text>
Ah, it is the Speaker of the HOUSE that controls the budget and the Speaker was.... Tip O'Neill, a DEMOCRAT, for the first six years followed by Jim Wright who was also a DEMOCRAT!
Then why did you say the reason was that the dems controlled Congress?

Select one:

1) Red Herring
2) Thomas Nadeau F-upped yet again.
3) Thomas Nadeau doesn't know what he's talking about.
4) Thomas Nadeau loves republiKKKans and hates dems.
5) Thomas Nadeau is just being Thomas Nadeau.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126547 Nov 13, 2012
Election day . ANY COMMENTS , RLS?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your meltdown has already begun! BTW, the news mentioned a billyclub, not I. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126548 Nov 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
I'm voting for the American!
So you did play is safe, you voted Obama, and not for the Mexican. Bravo.
NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#126549 Nov 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126550 Nov 13, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
My example is the dems hiring the empty suit, do nothing, know nothing Obama and his 4 years have proven me right, as usual.
er, Sage, what is it exactly that you won? Did you vote Obama? No? Then YOU LOST.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126552 Nov 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
Communist states do not belong on "Old Glory", take them off!!!!
Would it be correct to say that communist states are blue states? Funny, at this stage, around 10PM EDST, we get two kinds of birther reactions : 1) they are nowhere to be seen and 2) fraud fraud fraud. And a sense of incredulity and shock. Ha ha. Wish I had been there. Losers playing the part of winners. Like 168-0
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126553 Nov 13, 2012
And 'Justice" Dale's gracious concession :
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>what are you going to do, suck each outer off? LMFAO!!! What a bunch of Homorhagics!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126554 Nov 13, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who did what.
Tell us, what party did those who created the Black Codes and the Jim Crow laws represent?
No fantasy allowed for this answer.
Can you name any Democrats besides Strom Thurmond who became a Republican back then?
Do you deny that Robert Byrd was a leader of the KKK and a DemoKKKrat?
I've already responded....do try and keep up.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126555 Nov 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knows! LMAO
310 million Americans know, save for 25,000 odd secessionist looney tooneys. And you.
NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#126556 Nov 13, 2012
Petitions seeking White House
approval to ‘secede’

now come

from 47 states. <<<---<<

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/13/petitions-s...

Laugh, Laugh
NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#126558 Nov 13, 2012
A similar petition from a Louisiana native crossed the 25,000 threshold as Monday drew to a close on the East Coast.

Launched Nov. 7, the day after Obama won re-election, the Pelican State’s spark set off an Internet-driven cascade of disaffected tea partiers and other conservatives looking — as one petition organizer told The Daily Caller via a “direct message” on Twitter —“just to do something, anything, to show we’re not going away quietly.”

It’s not clear whether, or to what extent, individuals are signing more than one petition. The White House’s online rules do not prohibit Americans from signing a petition that would not affect states where they live.

The complete list of states with open petitions includes Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

Nine states’“We the People” entries include multiple competing petitions, The Daily Caller determined. California, Georgia, Missouri, New York, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Wisconsin are each represented by at least two petitions. TheDC was able to locate three for Pennsylvania.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/13/petitions-s...

purplesuiter

Wow, 47 states have petitions now. Just think 10 more states to go and president DUNCE will have petitions from EVERY STATE IN THE UNION.

jeepdude911

I couldn't have said it better myself.

;-)
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#126559 Nov 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that a college did a study of Rmoney's economic plan for American and they concluded that it was mathematically impossible?
What college was that Obummer University?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126560 Nov 13, 2012
I'm going to PROUDLY
knock OFF

NO more

from my name

BACK to

American Lady!...:~D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min harmonious 1,115,527
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min gcaveman1 47,063
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min KiMare 50,060
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min HughBe 69,541
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr door left open wa... 98,370
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 1 hr Son of God 1
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 2 hr MIKETOUHY 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance