BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126554 Nov 13, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who did what.
Tell us, what party did those who created the Black Codes and the Jim Crow laws represent?
No fantasy allowed for this answer.
Can you name any Democrats besides Strom Thurmond who became a Republican back then?
Do you deny that Robert Byrd was a leader of the KKK and a DemoKKKrat?
I've already responded....do try and keep up.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126555 Nov 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knows! LMAO
310 million Americans know, save for 25,000 odd secessionist looney tooneys. And you.
NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#126556 Nov 13, 2012
Petitions seeking White House
approval to ‘secede’

now come

from 47 states. <<<---<<

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/13/petitions-s...

Laugh, Laugh
NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#126558 Nov 13, 2012
A similar petition from a Louisiana native crossed the 25,000 threshold as Monday drew to a close on the East Coast.

Launched Nov. 7, the day after Obama won re-election, the Pelican State’s spark set off an Internet-driven cascade of disaffected tea partiers and other conservatives looking — as one petition organizer told The Daily Caller via a “direct message” on Twitter —“just to do something, anything, to show we’re not going away quietly.”

It’s not clear whether, or to what extent, individuals are signing more than one petition. The White House’s online rules do not prohibit Americans from signing a petition that would not affect states where they live.

The complete list of states with open petitions includes Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

Nine states’“We the People” entries include multiple competing petitions, The Daily Caller determined. California, Georgia, Missouri, New York, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Wisconsin are each represented by at least two petitions. TheDC was able to locate three for Pennsylvania.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/13/petitions-s...

purplesuiter

Wow, 47 states have petitions now. Just think 10 more states to go and president DUNCE will have petitions from EVERY STATE IN THE UNION.

jeepdude911

I couldn't have said it better myself.

;-)
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#126559 Nov 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that a college did a study of Rmoney's economic plan for American and they concluded that it was mathematically impossible?
What college was that Obummer University?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126560 Nov 13, 2012
I'm going to PROUDLY
knock OFF

NO more

from my name

BACK to

American Lady!...:~D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126561 Nov 13, 2012
FROM my friend Jay:
==

JUST A LITTLE REMINDER HERE, FOLKS:

The Quote of the Decade:

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”

~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Spoken by a man that raised America's debt accumulated over a span of 230 years by 50% in a mere THREE years!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#126562 Nov 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the national debt triple under Reagan/Bush?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Johannes, Under Reagan it was because of the Democrat controlled Congress. As for Bush, the Dems controlled Congress the last two year and added $2T to the debt.
Johannes has a typical Libtardian response as the Speaker of the House controls the budgetary process!!! The only thing ANY president can do is either sign or veto the budget passed by Congress.
The reason why Bill Clinton did so well as Bill signed into law four of Newt Gingrich's balance budgets!!!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
How could the Democrats control Congress, as you say, if the RepubliKKKans were the majority party in the Senate for the first six years of Raygunz term?
Can you READ? I mean, can your UNDERSTAND what you read?
Does the House have anything to do with political appointments? NO, only the Senate does.
Does the House have anything to do with Treaties? NO, only the Senate does.
But when it comes to the Budget, the House rules and the only thing the Senate can do is vote yes or no!!! ERGO, the Speaker of the House rules the budgetary process!!!
Oh, and in the last two years of Reagan, Congress passed 17 laws that increased TAXES!!! And they caused to Bank and S&L Debacle of the early 1990's.
Just like laws passed by Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton caused the Housing Mortgage failure which lead to the current recession!!!

Location hidden

#126563 Nov 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that a college did a study of Rmoney's economic plan for American and they concluded that it was mathematically impossible?
Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't expect a coherent answer form him. And he claims to be a college graduate too. Sad, very sad.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126564 Nov 13, 2012
Incest Mom wrote:
approval to ‘secede’
now come
from 47 states. <<<---<<
Laugh, Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DXblt-PLPzcXX
Just goes to show one that there are nuts in every state.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126565 Nov 13, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Whichever it was, you wouldn't be able to get in.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126566 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Johannes, Under Reagan it was because of the Democrat controlled Congress. As for Bush, the Dems controlled Congress the last two year and added $2T to the debt.
Johannes has a typical Libtardian response as the Speaker of the House controls the budgetary process!!! The only thing ANY president can do is either sign or veto the budget passed by Congress.
The reason why Bill Clinton did so well as Bill signed into law four of Newt Gingrich's balance budgets!!!
<quoted text>
Does the House have anything to do with political appointments? NO, only the Senate does.
But when it comes to the Budget, the House rules and the only thing the Senate can do is vote yes or no!!! ERGO, the Speaker of the House rules the budgetary process!!!
Oh, and in the last two years of Reagan, Congress passed 17 laws that increased TAXES!!! And they caused to Bank and S&L Debacle of the early 1990's.
Just like laws passed by Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton caused the Housing Mortgage failure which lead to the current recession!!!
I think you are repeating youself.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126567 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Don't expect a coherent answer form him. And he claims to be a college graduate too. Sad, very sad.
Just to correct the record...that would be three degrees.

Hey, how's that Army GED working for you?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126568 Nov 13, 2012
NO more American Lady wrote:
approval to ‘secede’
now come
from 47 states. <<<---<<
Laugh, Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DXblt-PLPzcXX
Let's see now. Looks like 50 states coming up for secession. So, if they all secede, you get a country for those 50 states. Well, it's right there right now, called the United States of America with a newly-democratically-elected president. Looks like it's all set. Laugh, laugh.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126569 Nov 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
I'm going to PROUDLY
knock OFF
NO more
from my name
BACK to
American Lady!...:~D
You want ALL states to secede and you dare call yourself American Lady? Make it NOT American but Benedict Arnold pravda Lady.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126570 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Then why did you say the reason was that the dems controlled Congress?

Select one:

1) Red Herring
2) Thomas Nadeau F-upped yet again.
3) Thomas Nadeau doesn't know what he's talking about.
4) Thomas Nadeau loves republiKKKans and hates dems.
5) Thomas Nadeau is just being Thomas Nadeau.

Location hidden

#126571 Nov 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, using YOUR Lifer/Birther logic, why didn't Obama court martial James Stavridis? After all Stavridis is white!!!
I am not familiar with any allegations against him. Was there some sort of investigation? Now the Army does an AR 15-6 investigation and I am sure the Navy has a similar proceeding before someone is formally charged.
http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/r15_6.pdf
To the best of my knowledge, you do not court-martial anyone until they have been charged with something!

“WTFU”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#126572 Nov 13, 2012
LOL birthers ..still..HAHA

Location hidden

#126573 Nov 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you say the reason was that the dems controlled Congress?
Select one:
1) Red Herring
2) Thomas Nadeau F-upped yet again.
3) Thomas Nadeau doesn't know what he's talking about.
4) Thomas Nadeau loves republiKKKans and hates dems.
5) Thomas Nadeau is just being Thomas Nadeau.
Are you okay. Take a powder. A BC powder, that is!

Location hidden

#126574 Nov 13, 2012
Just in case you do not know what a BC powder is!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BC_Powder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min PEllen 98,971
Abby 1-25 16 min PEllen 1
Amy 1-25-14 17 min PEllen 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 39 min RealDave 1,171,855
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Mothra 50,180
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,338
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 4,949
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 13 hr Chooch 73
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST