BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#126438 Nov 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a dem vs repub thing....it's a conservative racists vs a liberal thing. I don't care what they call themselves. The fact remains that the conservative racist southern democrat has evolved into the conservative racist southern republican.

If Abe Lincoln were alive today he'd be a dem and not a repub.
If Ronald Reagan were alive today we'd hear how he's a RINO.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126440 Nov 13, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you believed that.
You said nothing when that teacher chastised a student for supporting Mitt Romney.
I'm curious. What kind of chastising? Do you know or is it once m more invention and wishful thinking on your birther part?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126441 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
I wonder if Sheriff Joe, and the people of the State of Arizona, know he is not Law Enforcement?
The illegal aliens housed in pink underwear sure know that he is Law Enforcement.
What segment of society do Sheriff's represent in your deluded mind?
"The illegal aliens housed in pink underwear " you write. Ha ha. I've seen Rogue parading around in tight Pink Panther underwear if that's any help.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126442 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Uda better get a brain!
Since then, the indications of electoral criminality have been overwhelming. First there are the anecdotes, such as the court-appointed Republican poll watchers illegally expelled from 13 Philadelphia polling places in wards that, in most cases, went 99 percent for Obama; the poll observers who noted what they considered vote fraud but were powerless to stop; and the Democrats who actually bragged about voting more than once.
Then there are the statistics, such as this staggering fact: in 59 Philadelphia districts, Romney failed to get even one vote. Final Obama-Romney tally: 19,605 to 0.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/was_th...
" Final Obama-Romney tally: 19,605 to 0.." Hmm, sounds like the 168-0 BC court cases . Ha ha. A winning score for Taitz and the sheriff and his stick horses posse. Guffawing. Sheriff Joe goes for his gun, and this little red flag comes out of the barrel, written on it is "Bang". The Sheriff's mamma comes out, bawls him out for being so noisy and drags him into the house by the ear. Where are those aisles to roll in when you need 'em?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126443 Nov 13, 2012
Tell us flappers, why should the wealthy be expected to pay anymore than anyone else towards our national debt? A debt which the dumbazz Omammie has more than doubled. The wealthy owe no more than anyone else.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126444 Nov 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"The illegal aliens housed in pink underwear " you write. Ha ha. I've seen Rogue parading around in tight Pink Panther underwear if that's any help.
And I've seen you walking around downtown with a turd hanging out of your mouth. jacqazz is a wittle turd eater. LMAO No need to respond jacqazz, I'm gone! HaHaHaHa!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126445 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Newt Gingrich was on Fox and Friends this morning and he contradicted what had been said about Gen. Partaeus' testimony in front of the closed-door House hearing a month a go. It had been leaked that Gen. Peytaeus had backed Obama's story that it was a protest about that Youtube film but Newt said it was the exact opposite of what Gen. Peytaeus had actually said.
This would give credence that Obama is blackmailing Peyraeus and had him resign before the new hearings this week.
Newt Gingrich and Fox. Now there's a pair sporting true credibility. I feel sorry for you.

Rogue. YOU LOST. Your celebrations were too early. You and your birther friends werre typical "premature Romney ejaculators." Give up. Repeat after me : "congratulations, Mr. President Obama". Put on your poor-fitting old uniform, stand at attention and salute as the band plays "Hail to the chief" as grovelling Romney walks off, tail between his sorry legs in dismal shame.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126446 Nov 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
Tell us flappers, why should the wealthy be expected to pay anymore than anyone else towards our national debt? A debt which the dumbazz Omammie has more than doubled. The wealthy owe no more than anyone else.
Didn't the national debt triple under Reagan/Bush?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126447 Nov 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And I've seen you walking around downtown with a turd hanging out of your mouth. jacqazz is a wittle turd eater. LMAO No need to respond jacqazz, I'm gone! HaHaHaHa!!!
That was your sister, fool!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126448 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or so you say. It is you Dems who have put the blacks in the ghettos and you keep them stupid by sending them to ghetto schools.
Fact, only 63% of all Democrats in Congress voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 compared to 80% of all Republicans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act...
Rogue, Rogue, you said, clearly, very clearly, prior to Nov 6 that Obama was losing some of the black vote. In 2008, blacks voted 90% for Obama. In 2012, blacks voted 90% for Obama. I'm sure, if the Repubs had not rigged the ballot boxes, it would have been more like 95%. Do you want to discuss the latino vote which you also said was down or do you just want to drop it?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126449 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Yep, that is certainly a fairy-tale.
Tell us, what party did those who created the Black Codes and the Jim Crow laws represent?
No fantasy allowed for this answer.
Can you name any Democrats besides Strom Thurmond who became a Republican back then?
Do you deny that Robert Byrd was a leader of the KKK and a DemoKKKrat?
Ronald Reagan.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126450 Nov 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, so-called patriot warrior, it's not me. I have ONE moniker, unlike you. And I told you, he/she writes better than me.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO at this silly fool.
That's it? That's your reply? Laaaaaame. Boooooring.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126451 Nov 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a certifiable nutcase. What poor azz third world country did you sneak in from? Pure trash.
The Truth wrote:
Sad America-loving conservatives already demanding secession
Aw, the party of 'Merika has an enormous post-election sad:
In the aftermath of last week's presidential election, residents in at least nineteen states have put up petitions on the government's "We the People" petitioning website seeking the right to secede from the rest of the country.[]
Petitions for secession filed from Louisiana and Texas have already received well over 10,000 signatures. Per the website's own rules, petitions that garner 25,000 signatures or more within 30 days require a response from the Obama administration.
Apparently this is the part of the conservative realization that (1) yes, the president is still a scary black man, and (2) nobody in America but them has a problem with that. There's also been some premise going around that Obama's moderateness and centrism the last four years only goes to prove how much he's going to be a crazy secret-Muslim radical during the next four years, and if you can unpack that logic, you've got me beat. I have no idea what they're going on about. Oh, and the Texas version has already topped the 25K threshold, so congratulations, Texas conservatives! You'll be getting a special note from the Obama administration suggesting where you can go!
This doesn't seem to be a purely regional thing, since even folks in Oregon and New York are piping up with their own petitions (and really, if you're an Oregon or New York conservative, I feel a good amount of pity for you, I really do). But I've said it before, and I'll say it again: This notion of conservative secession has its merits. Of course, as "True America" we'd want to attach some constraints to the separatists: no nuclear weapons, get your own damn military, and we'll be carving out territory for you that consists entirely of places close to sea level, so that you can ignore climate change from the best possible vantage point. But this sounds pretty doable, once the logistics get worked out. So what are you going to call yourselves? United Galts of America? New Jesusland? That's great, we'll send you a card.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a certifiable nutcase. What poor azz third world country did you sneak in from? Pure trash.
That's it? That's your reply? Laaaaaaame, booooooring.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#126452 Nov 13, 2012
Gee. Looks like most of the people that want Texas out if the Union aren't in Texas.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pea...

Hahahahahaha
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126453 Nov 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The irrelevant and insignificant queer from canada speaks! LMAO
Ahh, the word queer comes up again, unsollicited, unmentioned, but good ole reliable LRS brings it up. Almost as obsessed with "queers" as our faithful Rogue is obsessed with Clinton's penis. That's the way it goes, folks, as LRS creaks his closet door open just a tad more, hoping for an encouraging word, a little whispering "come on", but the room is silent, except for the sounds of someone throwing up after the poor unsespecting soul peeked inside the closet, and in shock, wondering why this "blob", onefinger in nose, other in azz, was "switching".
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126454 Nov 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tax everyone who makes over $250K a year 100% for income over $250? Woodn't you end the deficit in just one year?
That's right, Rogue, keep defending the big boys. God, they must love you, specially that you come cheap.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126455 Nov 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us brainless one, what exactly will raising taxes on the rich do for the counrty? The difference in taxes collected will be marginal. Then the wealthy will lose confidence in the economy and not invest. We'll be right where we are now. Do you think the wealthy owe you something?
Will that cause Romney to export even more money to the Caymans and more jobs to Mexico and China.? What do you think?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126456 Nov 13, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Gee. Looks like most of the people that want Texas out if the Union aren't in Texas.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pea...
Hahahahahaha
I counted 388 votes. Stopped counting, awfully boring. However, checked places of residence. 130 are from out of state, not from Texas, accounting for fully 30% of petitioners. I am forced conclude that these 30% just want Texas to get the hell out.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126457 Nov 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't the national debt triple under Reagan/Bush?
Deflection?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126458 Nov 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, so-called patriot warrior, it's not me. I have ONE moniker, unlike you. And I told you, he/she writes better than me.
<quoted text>
That's it? That's your reply? Laaaaaame. Boooooring.
I'm still laughing at you fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,155,905
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min STEFANO COLONNA 71,256
Dec 2014 Dish Network Codes - $50 Off + $150 Vi... 14 min tpm01411 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min gouda 98,881
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 49,321
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Religionthebiglie 51,286
Chicago Pizza Blows 4 hr Larry 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:06 am PST