BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#126361 Nov 13, 2012
Guru wrote:
MASSIVE DEMOCRATIC ELECTION FRAUD DISCOVERED IN ALL OF THE WING STATES AND MORE...
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/poll-watcher-sees-...
OHIO, PENNSYLVANIA, VIRGINA, FLORIDA...ALL STATES
DETAILS...
this is just the beginning. Everything obama does is fraud, lies, theft, forgeries,...
Multiple newspapers reporting this....
"This election was thrown massively"....
Dream on. In Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Florida there are REPUBLICAN SECRETARIES OF STATE. They are ultimately responsible for the results of the election, and they would have said something if they had thought that Obama was stealing the election. Obama won Ohio by more than 107,000 votes, and he won Florida by more than 70,000 votes.

Charles Krauthammer: Obama won the election. He did it by mobilizing Latino, Black, young and women's votes--no mention of the election being stolen.

Laura Ingraham: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

Ann Coulter: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

Glenn Beck: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

Bill O'Reilly: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

George Will: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

The National Review online: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

Pat Buchanan: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

Michael Barone: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

Newt Gingrich: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

Rick Santorum: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

Uda

Holly, MI

#126362 Nov 13, 2012
Guru wrote:
This Petraeus thing is designed to do several things:
1. Keep the talk about the election fraud on the back pages...anything is better than talking about that for obama now.
2. It is a distraction to shield obama from the above, and to keep Petraeus from testifying. No doubt he said he would and they nailed him with this. He outed himself on purpose.
3. It is also being used as a distraction from Benghazi ...they hope to destroy this man so that his testimony is not taken seriously.
Clinton thinks she can get out of testifying. She can't. Petraeus has to testify one way or the other.
Now obama wants Rice to be Clinton. He is trying to buy her loyalty as she will testify. obama is getting it from all sides now.
LOL,

you're nuts! No hope for you. Rove, Murdoch, the Koch broths and Fux news has you where they want you and the noose is tightening.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#126363 Nov 13, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...don't forget his Selective Service card that was cut up and pasted back together, the 1, 9 of 1986 was chopped off, and the 8 was flipped upside down and cut to look like a 6. The 8 has a thicker bottom part to show it is an eight and to prevent fraud, and he cut that off and gut an opening into the 8 to make it a 6.
It is all on wnd. They have pictures of it, and forensic investigators showing the fraud that he committed with it. It is something you would expect from a 5 year old it is that bad. And that is a huge fine, and jail time. Yet he gets away with it.
The 20+ states will grow. They know they have been robbed and Romney won. They know obama is an illegal alien as Arpaio/Zullo showed so easily and in real time in their live stream press conferences that there is no question that he is a forger and a fraud.
You have been robbed people. In everything he does he lies, steals, forges and commits fraud. This election is nothing but more of the same. Dozens of precincts now in Ohio and other states show 100%+ votes for obama. That is impossible. No Romney votes. You can't make this shit up.
The Selective Service card was forged by the guy who posted it, a birther.
NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#126364 Nov 13, 2012
POLL WATCHER SEES ROMNEY BALLOTS CHANGED
Witness to voting says he monitored as software redirected choices

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/poll-watcher-sees-...
NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#126365 Nov 13, 2012
DID OBAMA REALLY WIN?
Exclusive: Joseph Farah offers more evidence of skullduggery in vote count

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/did-obama-really-w...

PETRAEUS AND BENGHAZI: A TIME FOR TRUTH
Pat Buchanan has 4 questions administration appears reticent to answer

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/petraeus-and-bengh...

WOMAN RUNS OVER HUSBAND FOR NOT VOTING
Believed family would suffer under 2nd Obama term

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/woman-runs-over-hu...

Sanger said Solomon, 28, argued with her husband over his lack of political involvement and that she believed her family would suffer under a second term of Pres. Barack Obama.

http://www.kpho.com/story/20074461/wife-runs-...

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#126367 Nov 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hairy Puckeye! Having a fraud and a liar in the WH upsets me but not you. Hmmm, that speaks volumes doesn't it.
Have you been upset your entire life???'Cause for the forty years or so that I've been voting I can't remember a time when we DIDN'T have one or the other (and usually both!) in the White House. Were you this upset when GWB or his dad were in office? What about Reagan and Nixon? Or JFK for that matter. Welcome to the real world. Could it be that there is something other than lying and fraud that pisses you off?
BTW, most third graders can think up better names to call people. Maybe you could consult with one for some pointers.
Tear Party Patriot

Hazel Crest, IL

#126368 Nov 13, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on. In Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Florida there are REPUBLICAN SECRETARIES OF STATE. They are ultimately responsible for the results of the election, and they would have said something if they had thought that Obama was stealing the election. Obama won Ohio by more than 107,000 votes, and he won Florida by more than 70,000 votes.
Charles Krauthammer: Obama won the election. He did it by mobilizing Latino, Black, young and women's votes--no mention of the election being stolen.
Laura Ingraham: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.
Ann Coulter: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.
Glenn Beck: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.
Bill O'Reilly: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.
George Will: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.
The National Review online: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.
Pat Buchanan: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.
Michael Barone: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.
Newt Gingrich: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.
Rick Santorum: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.
You fools!!!

Don't you know Charles Krauthammer, Laura Ingraham, Ann "Vomit Inducing" Coulter, Glenn Beck, Bill "Do It Live" O'Reilly, George Will. The National Review, Pat Buchanan, Michael "Who The Hell Am I" Barone, Newt "9 Wives" Gingrinch, and Rick "Anal Juice" Santorum are all part of the conspiracy?

And Eric Cantor knew about the Gen. David Betray Us affair months before the election. I always knew Cantor was one of Obummers secret agent minions sent here to ensure his re-election.

Wake up America
Bill S Preston Esquire

Hazel Crest, IL

#126369 Nov 13, 2012
NO more American Lady wrote:
Ted Nugent Blasts Obama Voters on Twitter
"Soulless Fools and sub human varmint"
----------
AGREE!!!!!!!!!!
Ted Nugent?

Oh yeah, he's that guy that didn't take a bath for a month and smeared shit all over hiself to get out of going to Vietnam.

He rocks dude.
Ted Theodore Logan

Hazel Crest, IL

#126370 Nov 13, 2012
Bill S Preston Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Nugent?
Oh yeah, he's that guy that didn't take a bath for a month and smeared shit all over hiself to get out of going to Vietnam.
He rocks dude.
Yeah, thats the guy.

Excellent!!!

Party on dude!!!
Rufus

Hazel Crest, IL

#126371 Nov 13, 2012
I died.

Bogus!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126372 Nov 13, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Selective Service card was forged by the guy who posted it, a birther.
sorry toots, I watched the entire press conf by law enforcement officials with over 140 years of experience in these issues. They nailed it. I'll take them over an asshollle like you any day. They had it all right there. You should have been born in the Russia lady, you are just as sick as they are.

Communist countries were once full of democrats: and they imprisoned themselves. Just like you are doing here.

Fort Worth, TX

#126373 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Ted Nugent?
He rocks dude.
The man is nearly sixty-five and still trying to make people believe he's a rock star. He'll say anything to get his name in the3 public's ear. Narcissistic as always! Who in their right mind would take political advice from a washed up, drug addled, wannabe like Nugent?
The Answer

Hazel Crest, IL

#126374 Nov 13, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in their right mind would take political advice from a washed up, drug addled, wannabe like Nugent?
Guru

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#126375 Nov 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know me better than that, Rogue. If, when Bush was president, and I ran a school, and a teacher of mine badmouthed Bush to grammar or high school studends, I'd have his/her ass, fire her/him on the spot.
Well, I don't know you that well. Now the first time I would not fire them. It would be a verbal warning. Second offence would be a written reprimand and the third, well there would be no way a teachers union would allow me to fire any teachers who had bashed a Democrat. Not sure about if he had bashed a Republican

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#126376 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Ted Nugent?
He rocks dude.
Just for my education, would you be able to back up that allegation?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/nugen...

Fort Worth, TX

#126377 Nov 13, 2012
The Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru
I qualified my question with "in their right mind"!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#126378 Nov 13, 2012
Cops: Woman angered by Obama re-election runs over husband for not voting

Source: Orlando Sentinel

PHOENIX — An Arizona woman, in despair at the re-election of Democratic President Barack Obama, ran down her husband with the family car in suburban Phoenix on Saturday because he failed to vote in the election, police said Monday.

Holly Solomon, 28, was arrested after running over husband Daniel Solomon following a wild chase that left him pinned underneath the vehicle.

Daniel Solomon, 36, was in critical condition at a local hospital but is expected to survive, Gilbert police spokesman Sgt. Jesse Sanger said.

Police said Daniel Solomon told them his wife became angry over his "lack of voter participation" in last Tuesday's presidential election and believed her family would face hardship as a result of Obama winning another term.

Read more: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

----------

The stupid is stong in this one. Note that this took place in Arizona, which Romney won! Thus, her husband's vote would have zero impact because Romney already won the State. Of course, this just happens to be the same State as the Gifford shooting. Perhaps some folks take Rush Limbaugh and Fox News way too literally.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#126379 Nov 13, 2012
Youth Vote Gap Suggests Republicans Risk Losing An 'Entire Generation' To Democrats

Source: huffingtonpost.com

<snip>
Instead, voters ages 18 to 29 -- who made up 19 percent of the electorate, a greater share than in 2008, and half of whom cast a ballot, for the third presidential election in a row -- went for Obama by 60 percent to 36 percent for Romney.

Now Republicans are faced with a grim premise as they look toward the future, with a much more racially diverse and socially liberal young voter base that supports Democrats by a large margin.

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/12/yout...
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#126380 Nov 13, 2012
Grover Norquist: Obama Won Because He Called Romney A 'Poopy Head'

Source: Huffington Post

Grover Norquist, founder and president of Americans For Tax Reform, has a new theory about why President Barack Obama won -- he portrayed Mitt Romney as a "poopy head."

"The president was committed; elected on the basis that he was not Romney and Romney was a poopy head and you should vote against Romney and he won by two points," Norquist said on CBS' "This Morning" Monday. "But he didn't make the case that we should have higher taxes and higher spending, he kind of sounded like the opposite."

Host Norah O'Donnell pushed back. "Well, I'm not sure that's what the president called Mitt Romney, Grover," she said. "That's not the debate that was had ... he said very clearly throughout the debate that the wealthiest Americans should pay more and he won eight of the nine battleground states and Republicans failed to reclaim the White House or the Senate."

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/12/grov...
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#126381 Nov 13, 2012
NBCPolitics: Republicans Got Crushed on The Issues, Too

Last edited Mon Nov 12, 2012, 02:18 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/12...

Republicans got crushed on the issues, too

By NBC's Mark Murray

For all the talk about how Mitt Romney and the Republicans lost when it came to demographics, the turnout, and the tactics, the exit polls also show that they lost when it came to the issues.
For years, the GOP has branded itself as the party that supports low taxes (especially for the wealthy) and opposes abortion and gay marriage.

But according to the exit polls from last week’s presidential election, a combined 60% said that tax rates should increase either for everyone or for those making more than $250,000. Just 35% said the tax rates shouldn’t increase for anyone.

What’s more, 59% said that abortion should be legal in all or most cases.

And by a 49%-to-46% margin, voters said that their states should legally recognize same-sex marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Barry Choomer Soetoo 1,126,707
Rattlesnake Logic 5 min little boy blue 20
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 9 min little boy blue 19
Amy 10-24 22 min edogxxx 2
Abby 10-24 27 min edogxxx 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min JOEL 70,100
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min KiMare 50,624
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]