BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#126320 Nov 12, 2012
By Monday afternoon that number had grown to 25.

Gov. Rick Perry’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment from TheDC. The White House has also not returned phone calls or responded to emails about whether the administration will give secession requests serious consideration.

In 2009 Perry told the Associated Press that Texans weren’t likely to turn a famous tourism slogan —“Texas: It’s like a whole other country”— into reality.

But ”there’s a lot of different scenarios,” Perry said.

“We’ve got a great union. There’s absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what might come out of that?”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/12/will-texas-...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126321 Nov 12, 2012
Goat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's long form birth certificate has been proven to be a fraudulent document.
Well Rmoney was defeated due to his flawed economic plan. What ever became of Obama due to his so called fraudulent document?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126322 Nov 12, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
America lost!
Obama is a fraud, cheat, and an illegal pResident!
Fake birth certificate.
SSN not issued to him by the SSA.
Did not register for the Selective service as required for the Presidency.
Fast and Furious.
Benghazi.
Election fraud.
Failure to inform the American people of an Act of War committed against us by Iran before the election.
RICO Act violator.
Liar, etc.
No wonder 20 states want to leave the union.
Oh get over it. Cry me a river.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126324 Nov 12, 2012
Goat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's long form birth certificate has been proven to be a fraudulent document.
Oh, fantasy in Birtherville doesn't count in the real world.
Uda

Holly, MI

#126326 Nov 12, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Rmoney was defeated due to his flawed economic plan. What ever became of Obama due to his so called fraudulent document?
are you pitting 65 million americans who vote down Romney (and Koch brother, Karl Rove) against a posse of 20 wannabe cops in Arizona? lol
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126327 Nov 12, 2012
Uda wrote:
<quoted text>
Law enforcement? How about a posse of rednecks and wannabe cops in Arizona?
Quit being silly. If it was a "legitimate" law enforcement agency wouldn't it have made the light of day? Or are you going to claim this is another left wing conspircy?
Show us some facts that support your claim. How stupid do you think we are?
law enforcement ... lol
Maybe you'd like to spend a few months in the Tent City?
NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#126329 Nov 12, 2012
CERTIFIGATE
ARPAIO:'PROBABLE CAUSE' OBAMA CERTIFICATE A FRAUD
Team wants investigation elevated to criminal-forgery probe – person of interest ID'd

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joes-posse...
NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#126332 Nov 12, 2012
Governments Exist to Further the Interests of "Favored Groups"
"We the People" are Never the Favored Group

By Prof. John Kozy

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126333 Nov 12, 2012
Uda wrote:
<quoted text>
are you pitting 65 million americans who vote down Romney (and Koch brother, Karl Rove) against a posse of 20 wannabe cops in Arizona? lol
jacqazz, that is you isn't it? See, the thing with a guy like Arpaio is this; he's like a pitbull, he's not letting go!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#126335 Nov 12, 2012
Birfoon is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Stating the obvious is very Christian, Poopoo stain.
I'm not AL.
Obama is a fraud, cheat, and an illegal pResident!
Fake birth certificate.
SSN not issued to him by the SSA.
Did not register for the Selective service as required for the Presidency.
Fast and Furious.
Benghazi.
Election fraud.
Failure to inform the American people of an Act of War committed against us by Iran before the election.
RICO Act violator.
Liar, etc.
No wonder 20 states want to leave the union.
Kentucky, why don't you tell the truth?

Tiny groups of individuals in certain states are stomping their feet because their guy lost.

The states have nothing to do with their temper tantrum.
NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#126336 Nov 12, 2012
Richard Charnin’s post-mortem – slightly mathematical, but well worth noting. Election fraud still exists, and it nearly denied a second term to President Obama.

Charnin stands proud for his accurate prediction of 332 EVs – along with John Zogby who predicted 339.

Both Charnin and Zogby use different methods for their analyses, and both are to be commended for the accuracy of their percipience.

Michael Carmichael

Election Model Post-Mortem: Exactly right at 332 EV

By Richard Charnin

But Obama did much better than that, just as he did much better than his 365 EV in 2008.

The recorded result was confirmed in the model.

Obama had 332 electoral votes based on the recorded vote total – not the True Vote.

Obama was able once again to overcome the built-in FRAUD FACTOR, which would be reflected by a red-shift in the UNADJUSTED EXIT POLLS. But to paraphrase what Alec Baldwin told the real-estate salesmen in the famous opening scene of the classic film Glen Garry Glen Ross:
“These are the unadjusted exit polls. They are gold – but you don’t get them. They’re for NEP only”.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/2012-election-mo...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126337 Nov 12, 2012
MASSIVE DEMOCRATIC ELECTION FRAUD DISCOVERED IN ALL OF THE WING STATES AND MORE...
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/poll-watcher-sees-...

OHIO, PENNSYLVANIA, VIRGINA, FLORIDA...ALL STATES

DETAILS...

this is just the beginning. Everything obama does is fraud, lies, theft, forgeries,...

Multiple newspapers reporting this....

"This election was thrown massively"....
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126338 Nov 12, 2012
correction: swing states
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126339 Nov 12, 2012
Splatter, go change your depends. You're reeking badly.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126340 Nov 12, 2012
Might be a good time to make sure you're L&Ld.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126341 Nov 12, 2012
this guy goes right at obama...this has to be racism...
&fe ature=youtu.be
Uda

Holly, MI

#126342 Nov 12, 2012
Guru wrote:
correction: swing states
Swingers? lol now your'r talkin
Uda

Holly, MI

#126343 Nov 12, 2012
Guru wrote:
MASSIVE DEMOCRATIC ELECTION FRAUD DISCOVERED IN ALL OF THE WING STATES AND MORE...
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/poll-watcher-sees-...
OHIO, PENNSYLVANIA, VIRGINA, FLORIDA...ALL STATES
DETAILS...
this is just the beginning. Everything obama does is fraud, lies, theft, forgeries,...
Multiple newspapers reporting this....
"This election was thrown massively"....
Haha. you're hilarious. where'd this come from? from the depths of your bowels? Glad you were successful in getting out. You must feel better.
NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#126344 Nov 12, 2012
Rep. King: Petraeus ‘going to have to testify one way or the other’

“As far as I’m concerned, the intelligence committee has to interview Gen. Petraeus. Whether or not he’s head of the CIA is almost irrelevant to him testifying,” King said.“He’s the only one who would have the facts that we are looking for, so he’s going to have to testify one way or the other.”

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/10/rep-king-pe...

LtTackleBerry
Apples and oranges stupid punk. You could say that for every "kinetic military action" every undertaken by this country.Don't try to change the subject coward and do the childish " two wrongs make a right." Obama is responsible for many soldiers deaths deployed in Afghanistan by your standard. But I don't blame him for that. I will support him as the CIC in such endeavors but not this.Besides, until we get answers, we don't know who is really responsible. Are you saying you don't want to investigate it at all ? Hell , war criminals from WWII are still hunted down. There is a difference in casualties due to engaging the enemy and outright murder. Second degree murder I grant you, maybe third degree, but we have to know. I lost family in Vietnam, under Johnson, a war Kennedy set in motion but I don't blame them for the deaths.That was a democratic war. Nixon did a surge like we did and then ended the war like he promised. Sound familiar ? I hated the coward hippie protesters here that spit at my brothers when they came home and cursed them.One of my uncles wasn't so lucky. That is people like you now. Cowardly cowering hippie protesting haters of the USA and a stain on our great country. My family was drafted, they didn't choose to go to a war but they did the honorable thing when they were called up like most good young men of that time did.

I hate you and traitors like you. I can't say what I to say to you on-line but I can hope you talk trash like this in real life to a newly returned veteran. They will stomp a mud hole in your ass.
=======
LtTackleBerry
I recall that Watergate was about the heroics of the press to reveal corruption at the highest levels of government. Now, the MSM is helping cover up the biggest scandal apparently seen at the highest levels of Government. People, I think for many reasons millions of us need to go to Washington D.C. in a peaceful but firm manner and demand answers.!o million people can surround the whole damn D.C. seats of power.. The press is not going to do its job. How can we honor the fallen on Veterans day when people in this administration allowed an American ambassador and our seals ( there is no ex-navy seals ) to be mowed down , murdered by a planned terrorist attack. Evidence of prior warnings is documented, more security requested, its all recorded on audio and video, the ambassadors "diary" . How can we deploy anyone overseas now if they and the families do not even believe the CIC will have their backs ? Somebody told rescue to stand down. Then the lying video story is just obscene in how long they stuck to the lie and how forcefully they propagated it.

Please don't let their deaths be for nothing. We left our men behind. We are a nation without honor if we do not make this right and see justice brought to bear on the guilty parties in government. I ask an old question ; " What did the President know and when did he know it ? " This is just heartbreaking.

======

Amen Bro AMEN <3
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#126345 Nov 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
AND FOR HOW MANY of them can YOU state their basic economic teachings? HOW MANY OF THEM have you ever actually read and understood in a scholarly journal?
How do you describe your level of proficiency in The Calculus (differential and integral) that is the ENTIRE LANGUAGE OF ECONOMICS TODAY?
As a test tell the Class the most important scholarship of Edward H. Boss in YOUR OPINION. Thank you.
Time to out Terri Tanna the tuna again folks. The class will enjoy you response. Here we have Terri talking about "The Calculus"...

"How do you describe your level of proficiency in The Calculus (differential and integral) that is the ENTIRE LANGUAGE OF ECONOMICS TODAY?" as she says in the above.

...yet I'll bet she has absolutely NO CLUE WHATSOEVER what that means, how to apply it, how it applies to current economics and that she cannot explain in plain english a simple example of how it is used.

So, let's TEST her to see if she knows what she is talking about, or if she is just posting BS to try and impress folks here in order to (she thinks) impress you. I bet she is absolutely clueless in calculus and the economy. This simple exercise will prove that.

So, here we go.

OK Terri, please use a simple model like making ...bricks. Please tell us all how making bricks (or anything else) relates to the following concepts in "the calculus" as you call it in terms of economics:

price point,
economics and cost & revenue and profit
fixed costs vs variable costs
revenue as it relates to linear and non-linear costs
break even point
constant fixed costs
instantaneous velocity
instantaneous rate of change

You should have NO PROBLEM with this simple explanation and discussion since you constantly refer to "The Calculus" and how it relates to economics. These are the most basic fundamentals of economics as related to calculus and it's explaining of the different aspects of the economic model.

You are being graded on this simple exercise, A-F. Unfortunately we cannot show delta T calculations here or many of the other calculations as Topix will not support it, so we will keep it simple for you. Just explain in plain english the relationship of the above terms in your model for making a simple item like bricks. As this is a freshman level question and it can't get any simpler this should be a cakewalk for you if you know what you are talking about. It should not take more than a short paragraph for you to explain your answer.

WE AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,155,433
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min festivus infidel 68,906
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min IBdaMann 49,303
Ask Amy 12-23 37 min Mister Tonka 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min Sublime1 98,869
Chicago Pizza Blows 59 min Donald Trump 1
20-year-old dies after fall from window in Chicago 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports