BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#126097 Nov 12, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again! No Child Left Behind was started by that C+ student, GW Bush.
Let's see, Owl Gore failed out of law school, dropped out of divinity school and final got a bachelor's degree in journalism. And John Kerry would have flunked out of Yale in his Freshman year except for he got an "A" in French. And like Owl, he only has a bachelor's degree.
Now G.W. attended both Yale and Harvard and obtained a MASTERS degree. M.B.A.!!!
And yes, we do know what grades G.W. got in Yale but what grades did Obama get?(Twilight Zone music play by crickets)
NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#126099 Nov 12, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
From the Bloomberg article.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/print/2012-10-2...
“Chrysler currently builds all Jeep SUV models at plants in Michigan, Illinois and Ohio. Manley referred to adding Jeep production sites rather than shifting output from North America to China”
Not my fault you can’t read AL
“We’re reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity” as well as “should we be localizing <<<<<<****** the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio.”

to China

CAN YOU READ??????????
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126100 Nov 12, 2012
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Most Republican like to keep their intimate relationships quiet! But I wonder if she, she is a she, isn't she?, would get upset that the guy she was with was also Bi?!?
If I was a woman, I would not some guys penis in me that had also need butt-f-ed by a gay guy who might have AIDS!
That's because most republiKKKan women are frigid.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#126101 Nov 12, 2012
NO more American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL of THESE in this link ENDORSED Romney!!!!!!!!!!
http://economistsforromney.com/
And Romney LOST!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126102 Nov 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be willing to bet we've paid more in taxes in one year than you've made in ten years! So, in reality you're mooching off Clownifornia. LMAO What a stand up guy you are. Just like Omammie.
What do you have to bet with?

That rusty single wide?

That 1963 Dodge pick-up?

Your food stamps?

A case of Billy Beer?

No thanks.

Jacksonville, FL

#126104 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Ah, 1.6% of the popular vote is NOT a landslide.
A landslide was in 1984 when Ronald Reagan won a 18.2% difference in the popular vote over, ah over, ah, ah, yea, what's his name!
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, when the final tally is done Obama will have probably just over 3%. Right now it's 2.6%.
2.6% of over 100,000,000 is a lot, Rogue.
It's over, Rogue, and Romney lost very badly.
My source is Wiki. What is your's?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_pr...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126105 Nov 12, 2012
Incest Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
He's talking ABOUT something DIFFERENT!
Where the 0 was having children sing an "indoctrination" SONG!!!!!!!
TODAY’S OBAMA INDOCTRINATION
http://revealingpolitics.com/blog/video/today...
Virginia School Accused Of Making Students Perform Pro-Occupy Song
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/01/04/vir...
"you" pos!!!!!!!!!!11
As a product of incest, YOU should not be passing judgement on others.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#126107 Nov 12, 2012
Fact Check: Papa John is a Lying Republicon Azzhole

See http://youtu.be/diw_KhEM21M
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#126108 Nov 12, 2012
Republicans Got Crushed on The Issues, Too

NBCPolitics: Republicans Got Crushed on The Issues, Too

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/12...

Republicans got crushed on the issues, too

By NBC's Mark Murray

For all the talk about how Mitt Romney and the Republicans lost when it came to demographics, the turnout, and the tactics, the exit polls also show that they lost when it came to the issues.
For years, the GOP has branded itself as the party that supports low taxes (especially for the wealthy) and opposes abortion and gay marriage.

But according to the exit polls from last week’s presidential election, a combined 60% said that tax rates should increase either for everyone or for those making more than $250,000. Just 35% said the tax rates shouldn’t increase for anyone.

What’s more, 59% said that abortion should be legal in all or most cases.

And by a 49%-to-46% margin, voters said that their states should legally recognize same-sex marriage.

Jacksonville, FL

#126109 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
ALL of THESE in this link ENDORSED Romney!!!!!!!!!!
http://economistsforromney.com/
commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romney LOST!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !
Well, it is hard to win against Santa Claus!!!
'It's Very Difficult To Beat Santa Claus'
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126110 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
He's talking ABOUT something DIFFERENT!
Where the 0 was having children sing an "indoctrination" SONG!!!!!!!
TODAY’S OBAMA INDOCTRINATION
http://revealingpolitics.com/blog/video/today...
Virginia School Accused Of Making Students Perform Pro-Occupy Song
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/01/04/vir...
"you" pos!!!!!!!!!!11
I was going to leave him in the dark. He'll find it again though, no doubt.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126111 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Ah, 1.6% of the popular vote is NOT a landslide.
A landslide was in 1984 when Ronald Reagan won a 18.2% difference in the popular vote over, ah over, ah, ah, yea, what's his name!
<quoted text>
My source is Wiki. What is your's?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_pr...
YOUR source shows a 2.8% difference.....not a 1.6% as you claim. So much for that Army GED.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#126112 Nov 12, 2012
A Children’s Treasury of Random Wingnut Post-Election Butthurt (Part Douche)

As we have already pretty much established, America is Over Now, so all that’s left is just sitting around and waiting for the last few remaining embers of Freedom to burn out. If we’re really lucky, the Ancient Mayans or Space Jebus will just smash the Earth and be done with it. So let us see what further Elevated Whining there is to review.

To start with, there’s Orson Scott Card, the Mormon propagandist / anti-ghey crusader / science fiction writer who wrote one pretty good novel (OK, and his early stories were often quite nice, too) but has of late declined into a sad, right-wing parody of himself. He has discovered the truly perfidious villains responsible for the reelection of Barack Hussein Obama. You will be astonished to know that it’s all the fault of the Liberal Media!

To you newspeople at CBS, CNN, ABC, NBC. To you journalists at the New York Times, the Washington Post, at newspapers all over America.

You did it. You won. You were able to get Barack Obama his second term.

You knew that if you told the American people the truth, they would not have reelected this man.

Americans don’t vote to reelect a commander-in-chief who abandons our soldiers and agents and ambassadors when they’re under enemy fire.

But you, confident that you are much wiser than the American people, you decided we had no reason to think about this during the election.

Card then goes on to identify the precise bit of information that would have turned the whole election around:

You knew that Obama lied to cover up this culpable negligence, and then lied about lying. You had the video, CBS, which you could have aired immediately after the second debate, exposing him for the liar that he is.

Instead you held it back until two days before the election, when other stories predominated.

If you have no idea what CBS video Card is talking about (and does he provide a link or an explanation? Of course not!), welcome to the club. It turns out that it’s this thing, which further tweaks the total number of pin-head-dancing angels regarding Obama’s remarks the day after the Benghazi attack. See, we were thinking that maybe it was video of Barry saying,“Yeah, I withheld an AC-130 attack and a Delta Force rescue mission just so I could watch Ambassador Stevens die…in hi-def.” But we suppose that it is indeed possible that maybe the horrific lie that is Barack Obama might have completely unraveled if we’d had this one bit of tape to help us parse whether he meant “terrorist attack” when he said “act of terror.”

Also, Card thinks that Obama’s withholding of some of the documents in the “Fast And Furious” investigation is worthy of impeachment, and that Obama’s handling of Hurricane Sandy is objectively far more incompetent than George Bush’s handling of Katrina, and that there’s only one place we learn about these important truths:

You have to attack Fox News and sneer at them and accuse them of bias, don’t you — because they’re actually doing the job you merely pretend to do. They shame you by their genuinely balanced coverage, so you have to lie and accuse them of being what you are: ideological hacks, providing propaganda in order to advance a cause, while hiding the unhelpful truth

We should note that in Card’s nearly unreadable novel Empire, the good guy actually enlists the help of Bill O’Reilly to warn America of her mortal peril in the face of a liberal conspiracy to overthrow the government with an army of giant robots (the conspiracy is funded by a character who’s clearly a stand-in for George Soros). Yes, that is a completely accurate description of this novel, which was written as a tie-in to a video game.

Jacksonville, FL

#126113 Nov 12, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Fact Check: Papa John is a Lying Republicon Azzhole
See http://youtu.be/diw_KhEM21M
Or is your fact checker lying? Maybe we should check pizza prices about this time next year!
Oh, one of my brothers owns a pizzeria in Massachusetts.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126115 Nov 12, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
As a product of incest, YOU should not be passing judgement on others.
You should be knocked out.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126116 Nov 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Monday, November 12, 2012
Teacher allegedly tells class Obama's re-election is 'America’s funeral'
Parents outraged as Louisiana teacher also tells 4th graders since Michelle Obama in charge of meals, kids will look like toothpicks in few months.
Read more: http://www.newstalk1230.com/cc-common/mainhea...
The TRUTH!!!!!
You think the teacher's job , really, is to badmouth the president and his wife? BTW, she promotes healthy diets in a country that has the most obsese citizens in the world. What's wrong with that? No teacher, specially in grade school, should be allowed to give her/his political views.

You agree with that? What is the matter with you?
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#126117 Nov 12, 2012
Hi Dad You’re In Jail, And Other GOP Vote Frauders ‘Testing The System’

After hearing ad nauseam about how Dumbocrats were totally going to ACORN it up this year — and Pundit Press, among others, thinks they totally did — it seems the only three people who actually tried to in-person vote fraud this year were Republicans. So weird! One was a sad idiot lady in sad, idiot Nevada. The other two were some jerkoffs in New Mexico — one of whom, naturally, was a GOP poll watcher. Two of the three gave the same excuse for trying to vote two times each: they were “testing the system,” because of course they were. The third was just stealing his own son’s vote.

Here is our favorite tale of election day skullduggery:

According to Bernalillo County Clerk Maggie Toulouse Oliver, elections workers got suspicious when the silver-haired father showed up to vote and told them he was born in 1994. He was still allowed to cast a ballot, but the workers took down his license plate number when he left. Later, he showed up at a different location and voted under his own name, according to KOB.

When reporter Gadi Schwartz tracked [Thomas] Pino down at his home, the father denied voting twice. His son, however, happened to pull up in a car a short time later. Seeming to know nothing about the allegations against his father, the son told the station he hadn’t yet voted but still intended to.

The elder Pino later called Schwartz to tell him he had made a mistake by voting on behalf of his son, but said his son had given him permission. Both were registered as Republicans at the same Albuquerque address, according to KOB.

It’s like the Dad never even listens when the son is trying to tell him he’s gonna vote later. All he wanted was to go vote. And he wouldn’t give it to him. Just a vote! And people say he’s crazy? When he went to your schools and your churches and your institutional learning facilities? He’s not on drugs. He just wants to vote!

But what about our New Mexico poll watcher? Well, after receiving a provisional ballot he triumphantly announced he had already voted.(He seems to be the only one who didn’t try to actually cast a second ballot after “testing the system,” but ended up in handcuffs anyway.)

What about delightful Roxanne Rubin?

In Nevada, 56-year-old Roxanne Rubin, a Republican, was arrested on Nov. 2 for allegedly trying to vote twice, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported. The newspaper quoted a report by an investigator with the Nevada Secretary of State’s Office that said Rubin “was unhappy with the process; specifically in that her identification was not checked.”

Rubin allegedly voted at one polling location in Henderson, Nev. on Oct. 29 and then went to another voting location in Las Vegas to try to vote again. Poll workers told her records indicated she had already voted, but Rubin allegedly told them she hadn’t.

See, that would have been the time to pull out the “I am James O’Keefe!” instead of being all “nuh uh no I didn’t, let me vote again!” Because now you will go to prison forever, or whatever kind of sentence a D felony carries.

[TPM / LasCrucesSun-News /]

Jacksonville, FL

#126118 Nov 12, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because most republiKKKan women are frigid.
Frigid to you maybe, but not me. It takes me twice as long to get into a Conservative lady's pants but once there, they know how to give. And in reality, that is what sexual intimacy is really about. And you kind of get an idea the next morning when she has that Mona Liza grin on her face!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126119 Nov 12, 2012
Looks like the Congress will cooperate with the White House on immigration. Good for them. Bodes well for the budget negotiations. Many Repubs are toning it down now, they realise that the Romney far-right strategy was not the way to go. Would be a great Christmas gift if both houses and Obama could get an agreement, a fair one, on the fiscal cliff before Christmas. Would be great for the rest of the world too. Nuch is at stake.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126120 Nov 12, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
That teacher should be fired.
Absolutely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,115,630
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min in the end 50,065
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min edogxxx 98,374
Abby 10-2 31 min edogxxx 1
Amy 10-2 33 min edogxxx 1
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 1 hr Le Jimbo 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,074
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]