BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,574)

Showing posts 111,461 - 111,480 of167,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Will he fall for it? LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
And you will not hear this from the Lame Steam Media.
We’re up to 140 rockets fired at Israel in two days. The Jerusalem Post reports 26 people being treated for shock when a Grad rocket struck a building in Netivot. According to the Times of Israel, the government’s laying the diplomatic groundwork for a possible escalation.
Just think if just ONE rocket, fired from Canada, hit anywhere in the United States!!! But those Jews are evil!!!
Strange, was mentioned on CNN, read it in 3 of my 4 newspapers this morning. You don't even read the so-called lame press, so how do you know? How many Israeli dead, Rogue? ZERO. How many Palestinian dead, Rogue? At least ONE confirmed, but who knows how many persons an exploding laser-guided bomb kills?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

And for the people who lived in the hurricane evacuation zones and who did not evacuate, shut the f-up. Just because Mayor Blooming Idiot did not order and evacuation, does not mean it was not wise to leave. You want to be stupid, that is NOT my concern. SUFFER you Libtards!!!
Just like the Libtards from New Orleans. It is you Constitutional rights to be stupid, so just suck it my and keep your mouths shut!
http://www.scribd.com/doc/63096264/NYC-Hurric ...
Oh, my house is NOT in a flood plain!!! I checked the FEMA maps before I bought my last THREE houses. But then again, I am a little smarter than the average Libtard!<quoted text>
Have you ever stopped and helped someone on the side of the road? I have many times!!! And ya know what, if they have a flat tire, their spare tire is usually flat too. But I also keep a tire inflator in each of my cars too.
Oh, about ten years ago I was driving west on the NY Expy just before you enter Pennsylvania and there was a van on the shoulder of the road with a flat. But I also noted the wheelchair so I stopped to help. Their front right was blown and they had been running it bald and the left front was also bald with cord showing so I asked them about their spare? It was a brand new Michelin.
Sooo I mounted the spare and suggested that they buy another new tire for the left before it too blew.
How do you know if I never helped anyone by the roadside or in any other circumstance? I won't mention it here. Why do you? And, your lack of compassion for the flood victims, insured or not, evacuated or not, is very unchristian don't you think? You profess to be a christian, don't you? Ever heard of the good samaritan? He apparently never asked the poor man why he was in that predicament. He just helped, was compassionate. No one's asking you to go to NY to help, but perhaps to be understanding and on the victms' side.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, kind words from good samaritan Rogue. Love, charity, understanding, forgiveness from the self-annointed christian catholic man.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Low life scumbag!
At last we agree. He is.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>"You are a Racist"!
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how the hell do you figure that?
You stuffed him. Again. It's all he's got.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how the hell do you figure that?
What good will your arguments be when branded as a, Racist.
Now you know why congress has not acted against, Obama.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Would beat Romney/Ryan by a country mile.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary's political career is over. Toast!
Er, care to give the relevance to your initial post and my reply? You don't know what I'm talking about, do you? Are you not getting tired being on the losing side all the time? Look at the election. Would you like me to reproduce all your pre-Nov 6 triumphant pre-Romney victory prediction posts? Could anyone be any dumber? Yes. Other birthers and tea partyers.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, was mentioned on CNN, read it in 3 of my 4 newspapers this morning. You don't even read the so-called lame press, so how do you know? How many Israeli dead, Rogue? ZERO. How many Palestinian dead, Rogue? At least ONE confirmed, but who knows how many persons an exploding laser-guided bomb kills?
They should learn not to pick on Israel. Simple enough for those with any grey matter.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor spelling is bad English dolt. You are anti-America jacqazz and everyone can see it plain as day. No need to point out anything. Your words speak volumes about your hate for American and Christians. You should find a nice, gay, Canadian forum to post in. scum
"your hate for American and Christians"

Ha ha, so it is your contention that I only hate ONE American but many christians. How unAmerican is that, hating only one ?

Give me ONE example of my poor English. Not a dozen, not even TWO. Just ONE. Put up or shut up.

Want to keep it up?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Would beat Romney/Ryan by a country mile.
<quoted text>
Er, care to give the relevance to your initial post and my reply? You don't know what I'm talking about, do you? Are you not getting tired being on the losing side all the time? Look at the election. Would you like me to reproduce all your pre-Nov 6 triumphant pre-Romney victory prediction posts? Could anyone be any dumber? Yes. Other birthers and tea partyers.
Yes jacqazz, please go get all my pre-election posts. That would be great. Hillary will go down with Omama. Watch it happen. Care to explain your relevance on any matter? Oh yea, you're insignificant scum!
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Translatin: I don't have a comeback! LMAO scum
Are we getting upset, enervated, eh boy? "Translatin"? Wat dat? How it must suck to be thwarted at every turn, made to look like a fool every posting you put up? How it must indeed suck to be you, a poor slithering slug. Remember your famous saying, which you oft repeated pre-Nov 6, but somehow hasn't been heard since : "Can you hear us coming?" RLMAO, what a loser, a loser stooge who will instanly deny he ever wrote it. Sorry, but slithering slugs make no noise.

Want to keep it up?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>"You are a Racist"!
<quoted text>
You stuffed him. Again. It's all he's got.
As usual, sticking your nose into half of a conversation.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, I can guess. Hawaii is also a "no fault" state and I owned a motorcycle besides my car. My car insurance when up 50% when I moved from Alabama to Hawaii and my motorcycle insurance went up 300%!!! You see, most motorcycle-car accidents are caused by the car drivers but the cyclists is usually the one gets hurt.
Yep, "no-fault" also makes it cheaper for the HIGH RISK drivers while more expensive for the LOW RICK drivers. So, you can have you "no-fault" ins.!!! Been there, done that.
Oh, I don't necessarily like "no fault" myself as it does indeed often shortchange those NOT AT FAULT, at the same time rewarding the bad or careless drivers. On the other hand, it does put a halt to frivolous high-cost settlement claims and, in the final analysis, keeps premiums down, which was partly the gist of my post that you did not address and that showed that at times, state-owned corps do a better job.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They're trying to prevent a major racial war. Use you head.
Obama won the election as Romney and Ryan and Boehner and all the conservative pundits all agree.

Charles Krauthammer: Obama won the election. He did it by mobilizing Latino, Black, young and women's votes--no mention of the election being stolen.

Laura Ingraham: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

Ann Coulter: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

Glenn Beck: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

Bill O'Reilly: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

George Will: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

The National Review online: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

Pat Buchanan: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

Michael Barone: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

Newt Gingrich: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

Rick Santorum: Obama won the election--no mention of the election being stolen.

Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

I've also owned many motorcycles, and all I know is, insurance premiums are prohibitive and most accidents are deadly.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, sticking your nose into half of a conversation.
Is it worst for you simply because I'm right? Anyhow, and look it up, I was not talking to you. At all.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
I've also owned many motorcycles, and all I know is, insurance premiums are prohibitive and most accidents are deadly.
"you" have to 'respect' a motorcycle dipstick!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

I've BEEN on many!
Here to tell the tale!:)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"your hate for American and Christians"
Ha ha, so it is your contention that I only hate ONE American but many christians. How unAmerican is that, hating only one ?
Give me ONE example of my poor English. Not a dozen, not even TWO. Just ONE. Put up or shut up.
Want to keep it up?
There is only one America! HaHaHaHa Put up or shut up? Or what? Woooo, what cha gonna do scumbag? LMAO Someday you'll need to be honest with yourself jacqazz if you ever expect to rise above scum level. LMAO squid
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>"you" have to 'respect' a motorcycle dipstick!
And a President

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 111,461 - 111,480 of167,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min TRD 67,193
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,034,041
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Sublime1 96,115
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,983
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 47,058
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Velvet MJK 1,022
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr Velvet MJK 91
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE