BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#125991 Nov 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"crazy cavemen", the repub political strategist speaking of Limbaugh and Trump. Ha ha. And on westernjournalism.com yet. Good work, poppo. Now brace yourself for the profanity.
Oh it doesn’t stop there. Some honest Republicans actually know why Mitt lost.

David Frum say’s “GOP Has "Been Fleeced, Exploited, and Lied To By A Conservative Entertainment Complex"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/09/davi...

Of course the ignorant birfoon believes every word spoken and written by the right wing lie machine which is why Elder Mittens of Romney thought he could fly into Ohio and tell them Obama was moving their Jeep jobs to china and expect to walk away with a win.

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#125992 Nov 12, 2012
Oh wow, the DJIA settle up 0.01% again today. You add that to the 0.01% it went up last Friday, well, we should be back up to 13,610 by the year 2220!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#125993 Nov 12, 2012
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
Ya know, the airlines love military pilots. Especially transport pilots who fly C17's and that means the airlines will have to offer pilots more money which will mean more military pilots will get out of the military to get those higher paying airline jobs.
Oh, and that also means airline tickets will go up too!!!
Oh Johannes, that is called "Cause and Effect"!
Airlines Face Acute Shortage of Pilots
By SUSAN CAREY, JACK NICAS and ANDY PASZTOR
U.S. airlines are facing what threatens to be their most serious pilot shortage since the 1960s, with higher experience requirements for new hires about to take hold just as the industry braces for a wave of retirements.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...
I know all about that.

Bro-in-law, Bob flew 141's and then for Continental until he retired.

I don't fly.

...and the airlines only want military with transport/cargo experience....no 'hot-shot' fighter pilots need apply.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#125994 Nov 12, 2012
It is funny that anytime the government makes more regulations, the cost of doing business goes up! Cause and Effect. You increase the cost of business and the businesses increase the cost of their products or services!!! And the average goes loses more of his money!
You might think it's funny, but most people wouldn't.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125995 Nov 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first paragraph. What? Nobody was requited to follow those laws? Are you sane? Who decided that? Do you know what happened to the poor unfortunate ones who did not follow said laws? Do I have to spell it out for you?
Your second paragraph. David. David was a killer. A harsh and unrepentent killer. He knocked Goliath out with a stone. Then, as Goliath lay inert, killed him and decapitated him. That, to you is the act of a man of God? Are you putting us on? This is what you do after you knock down your enemy? What would infinite merciful god think of that? And he had more than one wife, David, thereby breaking god's law, as having more than one wife was adultery. By god's law, he should have been stoned to death. But you don't stone David now do you? That idiotic exemption made future kings base their legitimacy on David's "could do no wrong credo", and is why royal mistresses were allowed by the church and illegitimate children were legitimized, as the king was annointed by god, like David. All of this is sordid. Yes, David the adulterer and murderer . God, you say, punished his son by death because he had his general killed? He punished the son, just like he punished Eve and all women to the end of times because she took a bite of the apple? All women to give birth in pain because of a bite of an apple? Are you daft? David's kingdom had huge problems because he, David, murdered his general? You mean god made his son pay the ultimate price for his murdering his favourite general and thence rained misery upon his people for years? Then followed his son Solomon, he of the 500 wives and 300 concubines. Yeah, stick to that kind of crap, American er hmm Lady. It can only be accepted and justified by unwashed uneducated people.
Are God's Laws the Final Word?
So, are God's laws the final word on the matter? No, for many stories in the Bible show us how righteousness and good sense outweigh even God's rules and laws. Take for example, God's instructions to the Israelites to destroy all the people in the Promised Land. Yet, when the spies entered Jericho, they vowed to spare the lives of a prostitute named RaHab and her entire family, because of her trust in God's power.
Then later on, the Israelites unwitting made a peace agreement with the people of the city of Gibeon, because they were fooled into doing it. Yet, the Israelites honored that agreement and let those people live, because they had sworn to do so… and this breaking of His Law was blessed by God.
As you can see, Laws never come before righteousness.

Rather, righteousness is the purpose and basis of God's laws.

http://www.2001translation.com/Laws.html
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125996 Nov 12, 2012
However, in the case of serious sins, there may still be a heavy price to pay. For example, when King David took another man's wife (BathSheba) and had him killed; although God did forgive David, the first son that was born through this union died, and he was plagued with trouble and rebellions throughout the rest of his life. So, we can expects to reap the rewards of our own bad actions. And the more we can personally do to set matters right, the better it will be for us in the long run.

Jacksonville, FL

#125997 Nov 12, 2012
President Ikes airplane was a C-121 and was named "Columbine II". Many years ago their call sign got mixed up with a commercial flight and almost resulted in an accident so from then on the used the call sign "Air Force One"

New home for early 'Air Force One'?
http://www.aopa.org/aircraft/articles/2012/12...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#125998 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Several points, YOU can change insurance companies. Number two, you can sue anyone who violates any contract. Next, if the insurance companies start to lose money, they increase their rates.
I used the example of a deductible per incident and in 2004 many people got hit by TWO hurricanes and had two deductibles, one per storm. The people complained and they changed the law to ONE deductible per year and guess what happened? The insurance companies raised their rates. When the state of Florida tried to stop them, the insurance companies refused to issue new policies.
Again, to you the word "profit" is evil. Well, when you go out to sell something, don't you sell to the person who offers you the most amount of money?
Sorry, profit is not evil. You just keep saying it because you are a low level thinker. You think that all business is good and all profit is good. If that was true, Congress would not have needed to pass the 'excess profit' bill after the oil imbargo in the early 1970's and we surely wouldn't of had a company like Enron.

Sorry Thomas, not all business is good....there are evil ones out there as well.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125999 Nov 12, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
David Frum say’s “GOP Has "Been Fleeced, Exploited, and Lied To By A Conservative Entertainment Complex"
Of course the ignorant birfoon believes every word spoken and written by the right wing lie machine which is why Elder Mittens of Romney thought he could fly into Ohio and tell them Obama was moving their Jeep jobs to china and expect to walk away with a win.
Voter Fraud: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County
by DANIEL GREENFIELD November 11, 2012

Let's face it. Obama won the election. Just like Putin and Ahmadinejad did theirs. The only difference is that unlike Iranians and Russians, Americans won't be gathering in the streets to protest their disenfranchisement at the hands of the corrupt Democratic Party machine.

First, he received over 99% of the vote in districts where GOP inspectors were illegally removed.
Next, he won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland. Well, he's gotten another lucky break!

Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year. That's right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County's >>> 108% of registered voters. That's not a typo.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publicat...

108 % WoW how???? out of 100 % people do you do THAT?

Jacksonville, FL

#126000 Nov 12, 2012
It is funny that anytime the government makes more regulations, the cost of doing business goes up! Cause and Effect. You increase the cost of business and the businesses increase the cost of their products or services!!! And the average Joe loses more of his money!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You might think it's funny, but most people wouldn't.
I agree. Not understanding Cause and Effect is very sad! And what is even sadder is that Obama does not care how much you pay for anything!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126001 Nov 12, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeep, an Obama favorite, looks to shift production to China
October 25, 2012 | 1:19 pm

In another potential blow for the president's Ohio reelection campaign, Jeep, the rugged brand President Obama once said symbolized American freedom, is considering giving up on the United States and shifting production to China.

Such a move would crash the economy in towns like Toledo, Ohio, where Jeeps are made and supplied, and rob the community of the economic security they thought Obama's auto bailout assured them.

Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia and president of the Jeep brand, told Bloomberg, "We're reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity" as well as "should we be localizing the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio" to China. <<<<<----< <<<

http://washingtonexaminer.com/jeep-an-obama-f...

Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises
By Craig Trudell - Oct 22, 2012 11:10 AM ET

Fiat is in “very detailed conversations” with its Chinese partner, Guangzhou Automobile Group Co.(2238), about making Jeeps in the world’s largest auto market, said Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia. Chrysler hasn’t built Jeeps there(China) since before Fiat took control in 2009.

“The volume opportunity for us is very significant,” Manley, who is also president of the Jeep brand, said in an interview at Chrysler’s Auburn Hills, Michigan, headquarters.“We’re reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity” as well as “should we be *****localizing(to CHINA)*** the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-21/fiat...

Romney WAS NOT LYING!!!!!!!!!!
Uda

Holly, MI

#126002 Nov 12, 2012
It is funny that anytime the government makes more regulations, the cost of doing business goes up! Cause and Effect. You increase the cost of business and the businesses increase the cost of their products or services!!! And the average goes loses more of his money!
They do anyway, regulations aside. In most cases its connected to the greed factor. In any case I'll accept some of the regulations because I like to know what's in my food and drink. I also don't trust banks, financial institutions, Wall Street, the insurance industry, pharmaceuticals, or oil and gas industry. Can you imagine would be like if business wasn't regulated to one degree or another?
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#126003 Nov 12, 2012
And for the people who lived in the hurricane evacuation zones and who did not evacuate, shut the f-up. Just because Mayor Blooming Idiot did not order and evacuation, does not mean it was not wise to leave. You want to be stupid, that is NOT my concern. SUFFER you Libtards!!!
Just like the Libtards from New Orleans. It is you Constitutional rights to be stupid, so just suck it my and keep your mouths shut!
http://www.scribd.com/doc/63096264/NYC-Hurric...
Oh, my house is NOT in a flood plain!!! I checked the FEMA maps before I bought my last THREE houses. But then again, I am a little smarter than the average Libtard!
You must be getting paid for being an idiot because you have elevated it to a professional level.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126004 Nov 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Are God's Laws the Final Word?
So, are God's laws the final word on the matter? No, for many stories in the Bible show us how righteousness and good sense outweigh even God's rules and laws. Take for example, God's instructions to the Israelites to destroy all the people in the Promised Land. Yet, when the spies entered Jericho, they vowed to spare the lives of a prostitute named RaHab and her entire family, because of her trust in God's power.
Then later on, the Israelites unwitting made a peace agreement with the people of the city of Gibeon, because they were fooled into doing it. Yet, the Israelites honored that agreement and let those people live, because they had sworn to do so… and this breaking of His Law was blessed by God.
As you can see, Laws never come before righteousness.
Rather, righteousness is the purpose and basis of God's laws.
http://www.2001translation.com/Laws.html
Tell that to the Cananaans. Women,men,children, infants, babies, cattlle, all anihalated upon the order of god, or so said Josuah, as he had to blame SOMEone for his horrible crimes.

And, AL, you throw cut-and-paste at me in order to answer what I've written, good or bad, but at least written by me. I don't read your cut-and-paste stuff unless it is buttressed by the person, you, presenting it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126005 Nov 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
However, in the case of serious sins, there may still be a heavy price to pay. For example, when King David took another man's wife (BathSheba) and had him killed; although God did forgive David, the first son that was born through this union died, and he was plagued with trouble and rebellions throughout the rest of his life. So, we can expects to reap the rewards of our own bad actions. And the more we can personally do to set matters right, the better it will be for us in the long run.
Yeah, David kills, god punishes his son by death and his people by rebellion. David continues. Justice.
Uda

Holly, MI

#126006 Nov 12, 2012
Christie:

I got your cause and effect, try the worldwide financial collapse of 2008 or the other one in 1929. And don't give me, "it was the fault of borrowers, Dodd-Frank and liberal conspiracies." Why were so many billionaires created in the financial and mortgage industries leading up to 2008? or better yet why have so few gone to prison for their crimes?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126007 Nov 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeep, an Obama favorite, looks to shift production to China
October 25, 2012 | 1:19 pm
In another potential blow for the president's Ohio reelection campaign, Jeep, the rugged brand President Obama once said symbolized American freedom, is considering giving up on the United States and shifting production to China.
Such a move would crash the economy in towns like Toledo, Ohio, where Jeeps are made and supplied, and rob the community of the economic security they thought Obama's auto bailout assured them.
Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia and president of the Jeep brand, told Bloomberg, "We're reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity" as well as "should we be localizing the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio" to China. <<<<<----< <<<
http://washingtonexaminer.com/jeep-an-obama-f...
Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises
By Craig Trudell - Oct 22, 2012 11:10 AM ET
Fiat is in “very detailed conversations” with its Chinese partner, Guangzhou Automobile Group Co.(2238), about making Jeeps in the world’s largest auto market, said Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia. Chrysler hasn’t built Jeeps there(China) since before Fiat took control in 2009.
“The volume opportunity for us is very significant,” Manley, who is also president of the Jeep brand, said in an interview at Chrysler’s Auburn Hills, Michigan, headquarters.“We’re reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity” as well as “should we be *****localizing(to CHINA)*** the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio.”
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-21/fiat...
Romney WAS NOT LYING!!!!!!!!!!
Yes he was. He was barefaced lying. How would you like it if all Japanese and German cars sold in the U.S. were built in Japan and Germany? How long would you stand for it? Ergo, the reason why Japan now builds even more cars in the U.S. than it does in Japan. And the Germans are getting close. Do you think that the Chinese will endure 100s of 1000s of Jeeps sold in Chinan that are entirely built in the U.S.? Do you also think that the cost of assembly of a Jeep in the U.S. would translate into sales in poorer China? Are you kidding? The production in the U.S. for sale in the U.S. and Canada is predicted to increase, as are the workers, with a new factory or addition to an existing one in 2013. Please. Romney invented and lied, just like GWB on Iraq. Runs in the GOP family it seems.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126008 Nov 12, 2012
Monday, November 12, 2012
Teacher allegedly tells class Obama's re-election is 'America’s funeral'

Parents outraged as Louisiana teacher also tells 4th graders since Michelle Obama in charge of meals, kids will look like toothpicks in few months.

Read more: http://www.newstalk1230.com/cc-common/mainhea...

The TRUTH!!!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126009 Nov 12, 2012
It is funny that anytime the government makes more regulations, the cost of doing business goes up! Cause and Effect. You increase the cost of business and the businesses increase the cost of their products or services!!! And the average Joe loses more of his money!
<quoted text>
I agree. Not understanding Cause and Effect is very sad! And what is even sadder is that Obama does not care how much you pay for anything!!!
What is really sad is that the republicans don't care how much you pay for anything.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#126010 Nov 12, 2012
Have you ever stopped and helped someone on the side of the road?
Yes I have and many times as well. Did you think you were the only one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Tony Rome 1,109,988
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 68,470
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 69,376
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 2 hr joey 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,710
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,645
Ray "CHOCOLATE NEW ORLEANS" NEGRA goes to prison. 3 hr ShoulsLiveInBus 5
Amy 9-16 4 hr Zap Brannigan 55
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Toj 98,226
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE