BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197031 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Uda

Holly, MI

#126002 Nov 12, 2012
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
It is funny that anytime the government makes more regulations, the cost of doing business goes up! Cause and Effect. You increase the cost of business and the businesses increase the cost of their products or services!!! And the average goes loses more of his money!
They do anyway, regulations aside. In most cases its connected to the greed factor. In any case I'll accept some of the regulations because I like to know what's in my food and drink. I also don't trust banks, financial institutions, Wall Street, the insurance industry, pharmaceuticals, or oil and gas industry. Can you imagine would be like if business wasn't regulated to one degree or another?
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#126003 Nov 12, 2012
And for the people who lived in the hurricane evacuation zones and who did not evacuate, shut the f-up. Just because Mayor Blooming Idiot did not order and evacuation, does not mean it was not wise to leave. You want to be stupid, that is NOT my concern. SUFFER you Libtards!!!
Just like the Libtards from New Orleans. It is you Constitutional rights to be stupid, so just suck it my and keep your mouths shut!
http://www.scribd.com/doc/63096264/NYC-Hurric...
Oh, my house is NOT in a flood plain!!! I checked the FEMA maps before I bought my last THREE houses. But then again, I am a little smarter than the average Libtard!
You must be getting paid for being an idiot because you have elevated it to a professional level.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126004 Nov 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Are God's Laws the Final Word?
So, are God's laws the final word on the matter? No, for many stories in the Bible show us how righteousness and good sense outweigh even God's rules and laws. Take for example, God's instructions to the Israelites to destroy all the people in the Promised Land. Yet, when the spies entered Jericho, they vowed to spare the lives of a prostitute named RaHab and her entire family, because of her trust in God's power.
Then later on, the Israelites unwitting made a peace agreement with the people of the city of Gibeon, because they were fooled into doing it. Yet, the Israelites honored that agreement and let those people live, because they had sworn to do so… and this breaking of His Law was blessed by God.
As you can see, Laws never come before righteousness.
Rather, righteousness is the purpose and basis of God's laws.
http://www.2001translation.com/Laws.html
Tell that to the Cananaans. Women,men,children, infants, babies, cattlle, all anihalated upon the order of god, or so said Josuah, as he had to blame SOMEone for his horrible crimes.

And, AL, you throw cut-and-paste at me in order to answer what I've written, good or bad, but at least written by me. I don't read your cut-and-paste stuff unless it is buttressed by the person, you, presenting it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126005 Nov 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
However, in the case of serious sins, there may still be a heavy price to pay. For example, when King David took another man's wife (BathSheba) and had him killed; although God did forgive David, the first son that was born through this union died, and he was plagued with trouble and rebellions throughout the rest of his life. So, we can expects to reap the rewards of our own bad actions. And the more we can personally do to set matters right, the better it will be for us in the long run.
Yeah, David kills, god punishes his son by death and his people by rebellion. David continues. Justice.
Uda

Holly, MI

#126006 Nov 12, 2012
Christie:

I got your cause and effect, try the worldwide financial collapse of 2008 or the other one in 1929. And don't give me, "it was the fault of borrowers, Dodd-Frank and liberal conspiracies." Why were so many billionaires created in the financial and mortgage industries leading up to 2008? or better yet why have so few gone to prison for their crimes?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#126007 Nov 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeep, an Obama favorite, looks to shift production to China
October 25, 2012 | 1:19 pm
In another potential blow for the president's Ohio reelection campaign, Jeep, the rugged brand President Obama once said symbolized American freedom, is considering giving up on the United States and shifting production to China.
Such a move would crash the economy in towns like Toledo, Ohio, where Jeeps are made and supplied, and rob the community of the economic security they thought Obama's auto bailout assured them.
Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia and president of the Jeep brand, told Bloomberg, "We're reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity" as well as "should we be localizing the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio" to China. <<<<<----< <<<
http://washingtonexaminer.com/jeep-an-obama-f...
Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises
By Craig Trudell - Oct 22, 2012 11:10 AM ET
Fiat is in “very detailed conversations” with its Chinese partner, Guangzhou Automobile Group Co.(2238), about making Jeeps in the world’s largest auto market, said Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia. Chrysler hasn’t built Jeeps there(China) since before Fiat took control in 2009.
“The volume opportunity for us is very significant,” Manley, who is also president of the Jeep brand, said in an interview at Chrysler’s Auburn Hills, Michigan, headquarters.“We’re reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity” as well as “should we be *****localizing(to CHINA)*** the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio.”
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-21/fiat...
Romney WAS NOT LYING!!!!!!!!!!
Yes he was. He was barefaced lying. How would you like it if all Japanese and German cars sold in the U.S. were built in Japan and Germany? How long would you stand for it? Ergo, the reason why Japan now builds even more cars in the U.S. than it does in Japan. And the Germans are getting close. Do you think that the Chinese will endure 100s of 1000s of Jeeps sold in Chinan that are entirely built in the U.S.? Do you also think that the cost of assembly of a Jeep in the U.S. would translate into sales in poorer China? Are you kidding? The production in the U.S. for sale in the U.S. and Canada is predicted to increase, as are the workers, with a new factory or addition to an existing one in 2013. Please. Romney invented and lied, just like GWB on Iraq. Runs in the GOP family it seems.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126008 Nov 12, 2012
Monday, November 12, 2012
Teacher allegedly tells class Obama's re-election is 'America’s funeral'

Parents outraged as Louisiana teacher also tells 4th graders since Michelle Obama in charge of meals, kids will look like toothpicks in few months.

Read more: http://www.newstalk1230.com/cc-common/mainhea...

The TRUTH!!!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126009 Nov 12, 2012
It is funny that anytime the government makes more regulations, the cost of doing business goes up! Cause and Effect. You increase the cost of business and the businesses increase the cost of their products or services!!! And the average Joe loses more of his money!
<quoted text>
I agree. Not understanding Cause and Effect is very sad! And what is even sadder is that Obama does not care how much you pay for anything!!!
What is really sad is that the republicans don't care how much you pay for anything.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#126010 Nov 12, 2012
Have you ever stopped and helped someone on the side of the road?
Yes I have and many times as well. Did you think you were the only one?
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#126011 Nov 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Monday, November 12, 2012
Teacher allegedly tells class Obama's re-election is 'America’s funeral'
Parents outraged as Louisiana teacher also tells 4th graders since Michelle Obama in charge of meals, kids will look like toothpicks in few months.
Read more: http://www.newstalk1230.com/cc-common/mainhea...
The TRUTH!!!!!
That teacher should be fired.
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#126012 Nov 12, 2012
For all our military friends who votes were not counted in the election but who put their lives on the lines for you and take orders from their CIC WHO FEFUSES TO SEND IN HELP UNDER TERRORIST ATTACKS,

Alpha Lima Lima yankee Oscar uniform lima indiai b tango alpha romeo delta sierra alpha romeo echo Lima Oscar Oscar Sierra echo Romeo Sierra !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126013 Nov 12, 2012
obama

IS

a

DRAMA

QuEEn !!!!!!!!!!

:)
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#126014 Nov 12, 2012
So, I don't give a damn what you think of me as you don't count!!! Oh, do you know that Conservatives donate at least twice as much of their time and money to charities than do Liberals!!! Whereas YOU think that YOU have the right to take my money and donate it to YOUR charities.
Funny that never once have I been asked my political party affiliation when volunteering or making a donation.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126015 Nov 12, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY????
For "telling the TRUTH" ....??????
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#126016 Nov 12, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll no! Because many teachers have gotten away with Obummer propaganda so it's only fair that both sides are heard from! LOL!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126017 Nov 12, 2012
White House website deluged with
secession petitions from 20 states

How would Old Glory look with 30 stars instead of 50? As far-fetched as it may sound, the White House might soon be forced by its own rules to examine the question.

On Nov.7, the day after President Barack Obama was re-elected, the White House’s website received a petition asking the administration to allow Louisiana to secede.

If 25,000 people sign the petition by Dec. 7, it will “require a response” from the Obama administration, according to published rules of the White House’s online “We the People” program.(RELATED: Website petition to Obama: Please create “Do Not Kill” list)

(RELATED: Obama petition initiative bashed as unethical campaigning with taxpayer resources)

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/11/white-house...

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/11/white-house...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#126018 Nov 12, 2012
Incest Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Voter Fraud: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County
by DANIEL GREENFIELD November 11, 2012
Let's face it. Obama won the election. Just like Putin and Ahmadinejad did theirs. The only difference is that unlike Iranians and Russians, Americans won't be gathering in the streets to protest their disenfranchisement at the hands of the corrupt Democratic Party machine.
First, he received over 99% of the vote in districts where GOP inspectors were illegally removed.
Next, he won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland. Well, he's gotten another lucky break!
Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year. That's right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County's >>> 108% of registered voters. That's not a typo.
http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publicat...
108 % WoW how???? out of 100 % people do you do THAT?
First, the 21 districts in Ohio which voted 100% for Obama were in Cuyahoga County, Cleveland, and those same districts have historically voted for the Democratic candidate. Also, many of these Cleveland districts are nearly 100% black persons. Now, do you seriously think that Romney swayed these districts away from the Democratic party as well as a black candidate that you can legitimately claim voter fraud?

As for the claim that Wood County had 108% number for voters...the reference is from the amount of eligible voters (98,213) taken from a 2010 census opposed to the amount of registered voters (108,014 of which 62,069 voted). Wood County is home to Bowling Green University (17,000+ students). Do you think it may be a possibility that in the two years since the 2010 census, that the number of eligible voters may have increased due to the number of students who have changed their residency status to Wood County for the sake of voting? Also, Obama won with 52.61% of the vote in 2008 in Wood County.(2008 Presidential Election: 101,891 registered voters, 65,164 voted).
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#126019 Nov 12, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
What is really sad is that the republicans don't care how much you pay for anything.
What a libtard! For four years they have been talking about how Oshite has spent double of what Bush did with nothing to show for it! What did that buy, four years of higher unemployment and a failed economy. But then again that is Libtard math it doesn't have to add up!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126020 Nov 12, 2012
Renellin
Ask any lib, and they will tell you how much they hate this country, how our history is full of violence, thievery, slavery, how terrible the white man is, etc., that is, if they can stop calling you names long enough to utter actual sentences.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#126021 Nov 12, 2012
obama

is

a

FRAUD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 54,514
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,275,921
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Pennie Lane 6,418
DONALD TRUMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! ..bi... 10 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
Loan shark, loan lender, Apply for loan offer 11 hr MonicaJ 1
Fast loan needed for urgent purpose?. Apply now. (Apr '14) 11 hr MonicaJ 2
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 16 hr Pianolegs blows GAS 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages