BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
111,301 - 111,320 of 177,384 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#125909 Nov 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And a President
ain't been one of them there thangs in about 4 yrs.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125910 Nov 12, 2012
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
Do you remember the 2011 earth quake and tsunami that hit T&#333;hoku Japan? Well, it also hit the Hawaiian Islands as well but the waves were far smaller.
Oh course you always have some Libtards who will ignore the evacuation order and here is one. Just think if the waves were ten feet higher!!!
Japan's Tsunami hits Kona, Hawaii, USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
This is God's way of getting rid of Libtards.
<quoted text>
I do NOT wish evil on anyone however I would not risk my life to save him. I don't mind risking my life for a child, elderly, etc. but for some Idiotard who puts himself in harms way, NO WAY!
I knew a guy in college named Jeb that was into jumping. The guy loved it! He'd jump off anything high enough for his chute to deploy. Great guy and very popular. He jumped off one of our local TV station's towers and his chute got hung up in the tower. He didn't make it. Hell of a guy.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125911 Nov 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And a President
NOT a "usurping" one

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#125912 Nov 12, 2012
This past January, on my birthday, my girl friend and I had gone to the local Cracker Barrel for breakfast. While we were there these two elderly women were walking past our table we the second one started to fall backwards, away from me. I tried to catch her but was unable to and she cracked her head on the floor.
As I stood over her I realized she was conscious but then I noticed blood pooling up underneath her so I grabbed some napkins, lifted her head and covered the gash. With my left hand I retrieved my cell phone and dialed 911 and ask for an ambulance.
Within a minute the manager arrived and I was able to get her into my chair.
It was about five minutes later the manager asked me if they should call 911 and I told him I already had. After the ambulances picked her up I road in her friend's car as my girl friend drove my car to the hospital and spent two hours with them as she was fixed up.
Now, my girl friend is a nurse and even she was impressed. So my birthday breakfast was ruined. Not really for you see, we had been seeing each other for two months at the time and the incident only reinforced her opinion of me.
So, I don't give a damn what you think of me as you don't count!!! Oh, do you know that Conservatives donate at least twice as much of their time and money to charities than do Liberals!!! Whereas YOU think that YOU have the right to take my money and donate it to YOUR charities.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125913 Nov 12, 2012
usurping present participle of u·surp (Verb)
Verb:
Take (a position of power or importance) illegally or by force.
Take the place of (someone in a position of power) illegally; supplant.

http://www.google.com/search...
Uda

Holly, MI

#125914 Nov 12, 2012
sage won wrote:
Read this, fleabaggers:
this is what we've already seen:
Murray Energy Corp. CEO Enters 'Survival Mode' After Obama Reelection, Announces Layoffs
Huffington Post&#8206; - 2 days ago
Scores of US Businesses Announce Closings and Layoffs Due to Obama's Re-election
Examiner.com &#8206; - 2 days ago
Layoff bomb detonates; Large corporations join small businesses in ...
twitchy.com/2012/.../layoff-bomb-detonates-la ...-...
Boeing's defense division 'unexpectedly' announces layoffs, facility ...
twitchy.com/2012/.../boeings-defense-division ......
Posted at 10:28 pm on November 7, 2012 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments. Boeing Announces Big Layoffs in Defense Division fb.me/11MwlSkNe.—...
Daily Job Cuts - Layoff News , Job Layoffs 2012 / 2011 , Bankruptcy ...
www.dailyjobcuts.com/
Daily Job Cuts / Lay offs - Your source for daily economy updates on recent Job Layoffs 2012 / 2011 , Job Losses, Layoff News, Bankruptcy, Store / Company ...
Forward! Obama wins, dozens of companies announce layoffs ...
&#9658;&#9658;
www.glennbeck.com/2012/.../forward-obama-wins ... days ago
In the last 48 hours, the following major corporations have announced layoffs in America (links take you to ...
Obama Reelection Triggers Massive Layoffs Across America.
&#9658;&#9658;
nation.foxnews.com/2012.../2012/.../obama-ree ... days ago
November 09, 2012 ... They were announced in a short statement made public Thursday, two days after ...
Gee, who could have fore seen this? Certainly not dumbass libs and fleabagging welfare mooches on the left.
Exactly, and all this because the GOP/Tea Party is driving us to the fiscal cliff. Yes, layoffs are happening and that's because Boner, Cantor, Ryan and McConnell want it so. Remember their goal is to DESTROY the American economy and blame it on Obama. You really should try not be so one-sided and blind to the reality of what your party is/has been doing.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125915 Nov 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
I've BEEN on many!
Here to tell the tale!:)
Rider or passenger or both? I rode passenger once. Never again, too scary and I would trust no driver.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125916 Nov 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one America! HaHaHaHa Put up or shut up? Or what? Woooo, what cha gonna do scumbag? LMAO Someday you'll need to be honest with yourself jacqazz if you ever expect to rise above scum level. LMAO squid
You did write ""your hate for American "... That cleary says I hate only one American, right? Or else, you're missing an "s", no? You can't even acknowledge that? Poor pathetic slithering slug. Here comes one of your pre-election victory statement.

Jacksonville, FL

#125917 Nov 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Prohibitive? I pay $400/year for full coverage or $33/month. I have a litre bike that makes 150HP at the rear wheel and it weights slightly over 400lbs. In short, it's a rocket. I've been down on the street 3 times and walked away twice. The third time I was knocked out and the car involved left the scene, leaving me in the road. I came to in the hospital and had to stay the night. My injury was a jammed big toe. Lesson learned....ride in the country within your limits. Life is a risk also. Actually, it's not a risk at all, we're all gonna die.
I was flying a routine training mission and half way between Fort Rucker and Dothan, Al when I noticed a motorcyclist down on the highway and one of his legs as in an unnatural position. Since hes clothing was olive-drab I assumed he was an Army soldier so I called Cairns AAF and asked them to bounce their Medicac. I then landed next to the road and let my student shut the aircraft down as I went over to help a few car drivers out who had also stopped.
Within ten minutes he was on his way to the Army hospital.
I finished my afternoon flight and the next morning stopped by the hospital to see he if he was there. Yep, he was and his leg had been operated on and he was in traction. I introduced myself and he thanked me for stopping,,, twice.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125918 Nov 12, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>mopeds don't count.
Good one. I did start with a modest 50cc Honda, a notch above moped, then to another Honda 150CC, then again Honda 450CC, and finally a 750cc, guess it, Honda. Boy , could that thing go. Was fun zooming across that hard savannah dirt, unlimited access.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125919 Nov 12, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>caught you and you can't get out of it! LMAO!!
Caught me at what? At talking to someone else? Take your dunce hat and sit in the corner, boy. Apart from this post and of course the last one which responded to yours, please indicate now where I posted to you. Merci, monsieur.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125920 Nov 12, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>ain't been one of them there thangs in about 4 yrs.
They're lethal for those that get crazy on them. That's what tracks are for.
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#125921 Nov 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>NOT a "usurping" one
Says not a patriot

Jacksonville, FL

#125922 Nov 12, 2012
I also flew medivac in Hawaii in the mid-1970's. One day we had flown to a head-on car crash. The two men in the back seat were dead and the two guys in the front seat had multiple fractures.
As there we two of them we had to stack the liters and the younger man on top kept thrashing about and hit my medic a few times as we flew them to Trippler AMC. The younger man was a Navy sailor and the older man was his father-in-law who was a retired sailor. They had both lost their wives in the accident.
It was a week or two later I was at Trippler when the elevator opened and out the younger man came on a gurney. Both legs and arms had been broken but both him and his F-in-L were expected to recover.
I talked to him for about a minute.
You can do only what you can do. You can't save everyone.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#125923 Nov 12, 2012
Uda wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and all this because the GOP/Tea Party is driving us to the fiscal cliff. Yes, layoffs are happening and that's because Boner, Cantor, Ryan and McConnell want it so. Remember their goal is to DESTROY the American economy and blame it on Obama. You really should try not be so one-sided and blind to the reality of what your party is/has been doing.
What! You didn't even blame Bush! Oh my, I need a beer!!!

Jacksonville, FL

#125924 Nov 12, 2012
Terry Kelly - A Pittance of Time

Terry Kelly is a Canadian who has been blind since he was an infant. When he was in a
School for the Blind in Halifax, Nova Scotia his school master took them to a war memorial
on Remembrance Day.
As a typical day in November for Nova Scotia it was very cold and wet and the children
complained so he chastised them and told them it was the least they could do on that day
to remember those that had died for them.
For this song he was inducted into the Order of Canada.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125925 Nov 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Prohibitive? I pay $400/year for full coverage or $33/month. I have a litre bike that makes 150HP at the rear wheel and it weights slightly over 400lbs. In short, it's a rocket. I've been down on the street 3 times and walked away twice. The third time I was knocked out and the car involved left the scene, leaving me in the road. I came to in the hospital and had to stay the night. My injury was a jammed big toe. Lesson learned....ride in the country within your limits. Life is a risk also. Actually, it's not a risk at all, we're all gonna die.
Well, a fender bender in a car is zilch, on a motorcycle, may mean death or serious injury. Prohibitive, yes. In Europe, cost was $700 for my car and as much for the bike, total about $1,500. Here, it's $950 for my car and about, I think, though I no longer own a motorcycle, approx $600. I'd have to check to be sure.

I've had one accident, and came within an inch from getting my skull squashed. Learned my lesson, but it seems on a motorbike, we learn one damn lesson every day. Car drivers DO NOT SEE us, for example, specially when we pass them. Wife's bro was killed on his bike, finally badgered me so much I sold it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125926 Nov 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You did write ""your hate for American "... That cleary says I hate only one American, right? Or else, you're missing an "s", no? You can't even acknowledge that? Poor pathetic slithering slug. Here comes one of your pre-election victory statement.
You're reading it wrong.

Jacksonville, FL

#125927 Nov 12, 2012
What is Obama covering up about Benghazi. One of the first thing Obama did when he became president to to forbid the CIA from confining anyone (imprison).
There is a specialization that the CIA Annex was "holding" (not to be confused with imprisoning) several bad guys!!! Maybe Obama does not want you Libtards to know that!!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125928 Nov 12, 2012
This past January, on my birthday, my girl friend and I had gone to the local Cracker Barrel for breakfast. While we were there these two elderly women were walking past our table we the second one started to fall backwards, away from me. I tried to catch her but was unable to and she cracked her head on the floor.
As I stood over her I realized she was conscious but then I noticed blood pooling up underneath her so I grabbed some napkins, lifted her head and covered the gash. With my left hand I retrieved my cell phone and dialed 911 and ask for an ambulance.
Within a minute the manager arrived and I was able to get her into my chair.
It was about five minutes later the manager asked me if they should call 911 and I told him I already had. After the ambulances picked her up I road in her friend's car as my girl friend drove my car to the hospital and spent two hours with them as she was fixed up.
Now, my girl friend is a nurse and even she was impressed. So my birthday breakfast was ruined. Not really for you see, we had been seeing each other for two months at the time and the incident only reinforced her opinion of me.
So, I don't give a damn what you think of me as you don't count!!! Oh, do you know that Conservatives donate at least twice as much of their time and money to charities than do Liberals!!! Whereas YOU think that YOU have the right to take my money and donate it to YOUR charities.
Admirable, but real givers and doers are mainly discreet. BTW, would you have a reliable source for this statement of yours ?: "Oh, do you know that Conservatives donate at least twice as much of their time and money to charities than do Liberals!!! Whereas YOU think that YOU have the right to take my money and donate it to YOUR charities. "

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Yeah 1,100,230
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min lmao 46,314
Abby 8-29 1 hr pde 11
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,452
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 569
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,652
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mimi Seattle 97,933
•••
•••