BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,564)

Showing posts 111,261 - 111,280 of167,658
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
The complete list of the 21 Democrats who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 includes Senators:
- Hill and Sparkman of Alabama
- Fulbright and McClellan of Arkansas
- Holland and Smathers of Florida
- Russell and Talmadge of Georgia
- Ellender and Long of Louisiana
- Eastland and Stennis of Mississippi
- Ervin and Jordan of North Carolina
- Johnston and Thurmond of South Carolina
- Gore Sr. and Walters of Tennessee
- H. Byrd and Robertson of Virginia
- R. Byrd of West Virginia
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that ALL SOUTHERN REPUBLICANS in both House and Senate voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
And did you know that a larger percentage of NORTHERN REPUBLICANS (16%) in the House voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act of 1964 than NORTHERN DEMORACTS (2%)?
Apples and Oranges. A greater percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act than did Democrats.

By party

The original House version:
Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)

Cloture in the Senate:
Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)

The Senate version:
Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)

The Senate version, voted on by the House:
Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
American began shipping jobs overseas some 30 years ago...that's when the problems began.
Yeah, that occurred during Bill Clinton's terms.
Remember NAFTA and the CFTT?
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Americans are being systematically targeted and murdered by the Obama Administration on suspicions alone and without respect to Due Process of Law. There is no trial by jury and no appeal, just an execution that is carried out by agents of the US Government on orders of the President.

An “extrajudicial killing” is defined as the killing of a person by government authorities without any judicial proceedings or sanctioned legal process. It is by definition unlawful, as it bypasses the Due Process of Law in the jurisdiction in which it is carried out in.
When President Obama ordered the deaths of Anwar al-Awlaki and Samir Khan for suspected terrorist activities, he conspired in the unlawful murder of American Citizens. These men, both Americans, were summarily executed along with others without any respect for the Law.

There is no question that Barack Obama conspired to commit the murders of Americans. Not only has he admitted his role in the deaths of these Americans, he has defended his participation in these unlawful acts against these Americans, deeming them a threat to the United States.
All Americans are at risk of “extrajudicial killing” if and when they are deemed a threat to the United States. Any citizen of this country may be put to death without Due Process of Law upon orders of Barack Obama.
To protect Americans from wanton murder at the hands of government agents , the Chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Congressman Lamar Smith, must propose a Resolution calling for the Judiciary Committee to begin a formal inquiry into the issue of impeaching Barack Obama for the crime of murder.

This is the only way for our elected officials to prove that no one is above the Rule of Law.

http://www.change.org/petitions/united-states...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF the people WANT it bad enuf & feel they've been duped!
Voter Fraud: Obama Won %108 of Registered Voters in Ohio County
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/vote...
Breaking: Florida Showing Massive Voter Fraud
November 11, 2012
Many elections may not quite be settled just yet and this may open an entire can of worms across the country.
Only one precinct had less than 113% turnout. The unofficial vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10%). The National SEAL Museum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in the county.
When asked about the 141% Supervisor of Elections Gertrude Walker stated, "They may have had something like that in Palm Beach County, but we've never seen that here."
Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publicat...
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
I heard that they mailed in a ballot before the election day and then they also went and voted on election day. That could be the reason for the long lines and why they had to wait so long.

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What Florida governor was engaging in voter suppression a week ago?
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that Rogue seems perfectly fine re the amount of time Florida voters living in heavily Democratic precincts had to stand in line on election day?
It is a straw argument. He assumes any governor controls county elections which none do.
The long lines were caused but a greater number of Liberals voting.
We had 13 state constitutional initiatives. I read all thirteen over the internet and had made a cheat-sheet on how I would vote. It took me ten minutes to vote once I got to the polling station whereas the typical Libtard would take over an hour.
You would have thought the Democrat Party bosses would have had their own cheat-sheets made up to hand out to their voters.
Just me

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
"I think you tired that in 1865 or so."
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't think we tired anything.
Which reminds me, next time you tell someone "intelligence isn't your strong suite," you might want to spell it s-u-i-t.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

"I" am NOT saying to call upon the supreme court!
Hell, I don't EVEN TRUST them anymore!!!!!!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!
You guys are great! I didn't believe that anyone could be so taken in by conspiracy theories - but I was wrong.
Hell, y'all were taken in by, Brick Obama. FOD!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Goat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that occurred during Bill Clinton's terms.
Remember NAFTA and the CFTT?
DUH!!! This isn't a dem or repub thing, it's a problem with America in general.

Since you want to blame it on Clinton....talks for NAFTA began in 1986 and the final document was signed by GHW BUSH!!!!!!

Look who the dumb one is now!
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

DEMOCRATIC SKANK Terri Tanna wrote:
Who needs a link. Opus Dei communicates with its members from the ambo.
Certainly not a LYING DEMOCRATIC SKANK like you, huh?
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No. All I see is a bunch of right wing extremists sites that echo this story.
If you expect to get the truth from the LSM that is in Obama's pocket, then you are even dumber than I initially thought you were.

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that ALL SOUTHERN REPUBLICANS in both House and Senate voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
And did you know that a larger percentage of NORTHERN REPUBLICANS (16%) in the House voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act of 1964 than NORTHERN DEMORACTS (2%)?
The complete list of the 21 Democrats who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 includes Senators:
- Hill and Sparkman of Alabama
- Fulbright and McClellan of Arkansas
- Holland and Smathers of Florida
- Russell and Talmadge of Georgia
- Ellender and Long of Louisiana
- Eastland and Stennis of Mississippi
- Ervin and Jordan of North Carolina
- Johnston and Thurmond of South Carolina
- Gore Sr. and Walters of Tennessee
- H. Byrd and Robertson of Virginia
- R. Byrd of West Virginia
<quoted text>
Apples and Oranges. A greater percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act than did Democrats.
By party
The original House version:
Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
Cloture in the Senate:
Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
The Senate version:
Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:
Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)
According to Mr. Finch, there are 11 Southern States and 39 Northern States. Ah, Mr Finch, California is NOT a Southern State. Nor is Arizona, New Mexico, etc., etc., etc.!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does your pretending to be a warrior patriot. How it must suck to have to pretend all the time. I feel so sorry for slithering slugs like you.
I'm cracking up...seriously!!! Oh you poor delusional fool, I'm not WP. LMAO!!!!! How many users have you accused me of being now? Hell, it would easier to count the ones you haven't accused me of being. What a squid!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH!!! This isn't a dem or repub thing, it's a problem with America in general.
Since you want to blame it on Clinton....talks for NAFTA began in 1986 and the final document was signed by GHW BUSH!!!!!!
Look who the dumb one is now!
North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
In three separate ceremonies in the three capitals on Dec. 17, 1992, President Bush, Mexican President Salinas, and Canadian Prime Minister Mulroney signed the historic North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). The framework agreement proposed to eliminate restrictions on the flow of goods, services, and investment in North America. The House of Representatives approved NAFTA, by a vote of 234 to 200 on November 17, 1993, and the Senate voted 60 to 38 for approval on November 20.

It was signed into law by President Clinton on December 8, 1993, and took effect on January 1, 1994.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0104566.html

copy/paste: Look who the dumb one is now!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Goat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you expect to get the truth from the LSM that is in Obama's pocket, then you are even dumber than I initially thought you were.
You've already demonstrated how so very dumb you are. What a joke!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT)
GATT was formally signed on April 15, 1994, in Marrakesh, Morocco, by representatives from 124 member countries. GATT was know as the Uruguay Round of talks because the wide-ranging trade liberalization negotiations began in the Uruguayan resort of Punta del Este in 1986.

The sweeping trade pact opens global markets between member countries for goods and services and projects a worldwide reduction of tariffs of up to 40% and a $235-billion increase in annual global income.

The U.S. House of Representatives approved the legislation on November 29, 1994, and the Senate ratified the accord on December 1. President Clinton signed the bill on December 8.

The treaty established a successor to GATT, the World Trade Organization (WTO), and it replaced GATT on January 1, 1995. Because of U.S. concerns that some future decisions by the organization may be unacceptable under U.S. laws, a provision in the treaty allows any member to withdraw from the WTO six months after giving notice.

Read more: The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT)— Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0104565.html#i...
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

"Work/Family Balance
Obama and Biden will help working families by doubling funding for after-school programs, expanding the Family Medical Leave Act.
There is that unmistakeable support for your ZERO Obama AGAIN!
Admit it, you are a DEMOCRATIC SKANK as charged.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Indeed, the discussion of Benghazi has just begun. And don’t be surprised if the conversation escalates from impeachment to treason very quickly. In fact, if Obama wins reelection you can bet on it. The cries of treason will be unstoppable. Not even if the mainstream media will be able to deny them.

As Pat Caddell noted, those same media lapdogs have muzzled themselves in an unprecedented manner in this matter, but our Canadian friends at least have some semblance of honor left, writing:

It is undoubtedly worse than Obama simply turned his back on cornered American citizens in a foreign land, knowing undoubtedly they would die. But that Barack did so without any compelling reason—except political—is beyond evil. Only a moral monster would have made that decision when it was within his powers to possibly save them with almost no effort of his own.

http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2012/10/29/bey...
Grand Birther

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Deal. Ellen uses three. Whats good for the goose is good for everybody. Is Obama the only one who can get away with an alias?
It has nothing to do with the amount of screen names Rogue or anyone else uses; rather, it has to do with the unbridled stupidity of the Christie Palin 2012 name.

Unintentionally hilarious.
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

"Work/Family Balance
Obama and Biden will help working families by doubling funding for after-school programs, expanding the Family Medical Leave Act.
There is that unmistakeable support for your ZERO Obama AGAIN!
Admit it, you are a DEMOCRATIC SKANK as charged.

SKANK, Wild Women Wild for Willard is not a PAC and did not exist anyplace other than your delusional mind.

It is not hard to tell from all of your posts that you support your ZERO Obama.
Tell us what about Obama makes your mouth water and panties all wet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 111,261 - 111,280 of167,658
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,034,439
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Mothra 43,021
Bundy Family Unearths BLM Mass Cattle Grave 17 min Filthy trash government 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min Bernie_Boy 65,165
Abby 4-20 1 hr Cass 4
GOOGLE Ignores EASTER every year 1 hr Buckeye 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr It is Time 3,781
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 96,145
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance