BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
111,241 - 111,260 of 177,316 Comments Last updated 58 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the Obama administration is trying to declare that Hurricane Sandy was "just" a tropical storm and this is nothing more than an attempt to defraud insurance companies.
Ooooo, those evil insurance companies. You see, the deductible for hurricane damage is higher than if it was less than if it was a just a tropical storm which is good news for home but bad news for the evil insurance companies. But you can not change the rules in the middle of the game.
Yep, the Obama Administration is ANTI-business!!!
You've posted this before. You, an ordinary citizen, always jumps to the big multinationals' and corporations' sides to the detriment of the little middle class guy, namely YOU. You are the serf who lived below the castle wall, giving 90% of your crops to the castle master while you and family half starve AND actr as his first line of defence in case of attacks.

You're defending the rich and crooked insurance companies against the little guy, those same companies whose motto is "We don't pay, sue us" when there is a claim, any claim, against them? Insurance crooks like AIG and the one that does those sweet ads on TV, Progressive, but has been proven to employ ALL means at its disposal so as not to pay compensation? Obama is protecting the little guy, the working grunt, against excesses. There is doubt at to whether it was a hurricane , as it was a tropical storm, maybe Cat 1. Obama is giving ordinary people the benefit of the doubt. Hail to the the president, the people's man.

BTW, I can just foresee your reaction had he sided with the insurance companies. He can't win with you, can he? keep defending the big boys, serf/vassal Rogue. You can bet your bottom dollar that future ex-president ha ha Romney would've called it a CAT III hurricane, just to be sure his insurance tycoon buddies did not have to pay a red cent.

You still haven't told me why you voted for a man who sincerely believes that you are an abomination.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>U BETCHA'
To protect their personal power and privilege, this government is deliberately closing its eyes to the greatest fraud and cover-up in the history of the United States. Obama should be indicted on multiple felony counts. All members of Congress should be indicted on a charge of Misprision of felony for actively covering up his ongoing felonies.
When Obama took the Presidential “Oath or Affirmation” of office, knowing that he is not “a natural born Citizen,” he committed the crime of perjury or false swearing (see Article II, Section 1, Clause 7).
Obama’s purported “Oath or Affirmation” being perjured from the beginning, makes every subsequent act in the usurped “Office of President” a criminal offense under Title 18, United States Code, Section 242.
There is overwhelming evidence that the Certificate of Live Birth presented by Obama as his own on April 27, 2011 is a forgery.
There is sufficient evidence that Obama has illegally used a Social Security Number and has a forged Selective Service registration. There is now only the most tenuous of threads, if that at all, connecting the American people to the present government. The people are ready to rebel. The truth about Obama’s birth certificate will soon be disclosed. That will be followed by a flood of revelations about his past, which will send political shock waves throughout the nation.
If they have actual proof of Obama's "fraud" on American's then they should produce it, and it better be undisputed evidence" or they should STFU. Really sick of hearing they bs that they have actual proof but still they have produced nothing that can prove anything of the like, at least not that can't be shot down by the administration and all the Dems in Congress.
Either produce it or STFU!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Yep, the Obama Administration is pro-citizen first and pro-business second. They go hand in hand, Rogue.

Since when has big business been pro-people? Did you not get a good-enough example from 2008? Take care of the people, business will take care of itself.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really?
Wow. Clever comeback.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, AND for good measure, told his mistress to write threatening e-mails to a friend of the family in order to make sure the General was exposed, even though that friend had nothing to do with the good General's amourous ventures.
He (Obama) had to make sure he had his bases covered before green lighting the embassy attack
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You've posted this before. You, an ordinary citizen, always jumps to the big multinationals' and corporations' sides to the detriment of the little middle class guy, namely YOU. You are the serf who lived below the castle wall, giving 90% of your crops to the castle master while you and family half starve AND actr as his first line of defence in case of attacks.
You're defending the rich and crooked insurance companies against the little guy, those same companies whose motto is "We don't pay, sue us" when there is a claim, any claim, against them? Insurance crooks like AIG and the one that does those sweet ads on TV, Progressive, but has been proven to employ ALL means at its disposal so as not to pay compensation? Obama is protecting the little guy, the working grunt, against excesses. There is doubt at to whether it was a hurricane , as it was a tropical storm, maybe Cat 1. Obama is giving ordinary people the benefit of the doubt. Hail to the the president, the people's man.
BTW, I can just foresee your reaction had he sided with the insurance companies. He can't win with you, can he? keep defending the big boys, serf/vassal Rogue. You can bet your bottom dollar that future ex-president ha ha Romney would've called it a CAT III hurricane, just to be sure his insurance tycoon buddies did not have to pay a red cent.
You still haven't told me why you voted for a man who sincerely believes that you are an abomination.
LMAO!!! They don't even write stuff like that in Hollywood. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

2004 was bad year for Florida as we got hit by FOUR hurricanes. Many people got hit but TWO of them and like one of my friends he had about $40,000 damage to his property. But there was a $4,000 hurricane deductible PER HURRICANE so my friend had to shell out ....$8,000.
And the Libtards whaled so they changed the law so it was just one deductible PER YEAR!!! Soooo, the evil insurance companies raised their rates and the Libtards whaled again.
Ah, if the insurance companies do not make a reasonable profit, they will close and not insure any more people. Then what?!?
What a stooge. What a cowering kowtowing stooge. And they don't even have to pay you !
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

2004 was bad year for Florida as we got hit by FOUR hurricanes. Many people got hit but TWO of them and like one of my friends he had about $40,000 damage to his property. But there was a $4,000 hurricane deductible PER HURRICANE so my friend had to shell out ....$8,000.
And the Libtards whaled so they changed the law so it was just one deductible PER YEAR!!! Soooo, the evil insurance companies raised their rates and the Libtards whaled again.
Ah, if the insurance companies do not make a reasonable profit, they will close and not insure any more people. Then what?!?
As you may know, we have 10 provinces in Canada. Like the states in your country, they each administrate their own ministry of transportation and each has its own licence plates. Same for insurance. Well, we have 3 provinces that have mandatory govt insurance for cars as refers to 3rd person liability. The other 7 provinces have private insurance companies only. Guess which charge the cheapest premiums and which bring in the most money to their respective provincial govts? And they are no-fault, the three of them. Ontario, the biggest province, is by far the most expensive. You got it. Private insurance companies.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Poor Oily and the gaggle

11/27 hearing in front if Judge Reid - order to show cause (hey Oily - bring daddy's checkbook!)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

In 1980 my mother-in-law's home insurance company informed her they were getting out of home insurance in the state of Alabama so she called another insurance company and they came out to her house.
They asked her if she wanted flood insurance and I told her that she was in a flood plain and that she should and she did.
Fast forward to March 1990 and they had a near Century Flood and my mother-in-laws house was damaged and seven days after the flood hit her insurance company cut two checks totaling $35,00 to repair her house and replace furnishings. And six weeks later another check to pay her motel expenses.
She was one one of two people who had flood insurance on her street.
Now, I hear these whiny azzed Libtards from New York City, who did not have flood insurance, and their damage will not be covered by the insurance companies. Shut the f-up!!! You did not want the insurance, it is not your insurance company's fault!!!
You wrote "Now, I hear these whiny azzed Libtards from New York City, who did not have flood insurance, and their damage will not be covered by the insurance companies. Shut the f-up!!! " YOU HEARD? Can you back that up? And, let's say they did not have flood insurance, just for the sake of argument, though your statement is specious at best, do they deserve to be told to be labelled "whiny azzed Libtards from New York City" and be told to "Shut the f-up!!! "? Any need for that? And you call yourself a christian/catholic? Funny, I haven't heard one single atheist talk like that.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
If they have actual proof of Obama's "fraud" on American's then they should produce it, and it better be undisputed evidence" or they should STFU. Really sick of hearing they bs that they have actual proof but still they have produced nothing that can prove anything of the like, at least not that can't be shot down by the administration and all the Dems in Congress.
"You are a Racist"!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

And for the people who lived in the hurricane evacuation zones and who did not evacuate, shut the f-up. Just because Mayor Blooming Idiot did not order and evacuation, does not mean it was not wise to leave. You want to be stupid, that is NOT my concern. SUFFER you Libtards!!!
Just like the Libtards from New Orleans. It is you Constitutional rights to be stupid, so just suck it my and keep your mouths shut!
http://www.scribd.com/doc/63096264/NYC-Hurric...
Oh, my house is NOT in a flood plain!!! I checked the FEMA maps before I bought my last THREE houses. But then again, I am a little smarter than the average Libtard!
Again, kind words from good samaritan Rogue. Love, charity, understanding, forgiveness from the self-annointed christian catholic man.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
They're trying to prevent a major racial war. Use you head.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Clever comeback.
I lost you didn't I? LMAO pigeon

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

And another Idiotard bites the dust.
BASE Jumper Dwain Weston
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
He would have made a good Kamikazie pilot!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I lost
Fify
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

As part of my own disaster preparedness I can be totally self sufficient for at least a whole week. I have a 5 and a 3 Kw generators with enough gas to run a week. And I have enough water and food to last a month for myself. Or if my girl friend joins me, two weeks.
If they say it is less than a Cat-3 hurricane, I will hunker down. But if they say it is above a Cat-2 hurricane, I will go visit my daughter near Atlanta. And I will leave BEFORE they announce any official evacuation.
Thank you Rogue. You've done it all, haven't you? Saved countless lives in Vietnam (Caucassian lives, f*ck the gooks (Rogue, tm reg'd), then counselled lovelorn and cheated waitresses, fellow truck drivers, advised the citizenry on their gun control privileges, saved Zimmerman from the big bad judges, bawled out colonels and generals, threatened poor hapless policemen who stopped you for speeding, and the list goes on.

If I were in teaching or other related public-service branch, I would be sure to have them study how you compassionately comport yourself at all times, specially underlining your warm christian demeanour for NY or anywhere flood victims and your tireless campaigns on behalf of insurance companies and big banks.

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

And you will not hear this from the Lame Steam Media.
We’re up to 140 rockets fired at Israel in two days. The Jerusalem Post reports 26 people being treated for shock when a Grad rocket struck a building in Netivot. According to the Times of Israel, the government’s laying the diplomatic groundwork for a possible escalation.
Just think if just ONE rocket, fired from Canada, hit anywhere in the United States!!! But those Jews are evil!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Just wanted to let you know - yesterday I received my 2012 Social Security Stimulus Package.
It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, a prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my ass, 10 discount coupons to KFC and an "Obama Hope & Change" bumper sticker.
The directions were in Spanish.
Hope you get yours soon.
I wager everything went straight to the garbage can, except of course the "machine to blow smoke up my ass". Good work.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Just wanted to let you know - yesterday I received my 2012 Social Security Stimulus Package.
It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, a prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my ass, 10 discount coupons to KFC and an "Obama Hope & Change" bumper sticker.
The directions were in Spanish.
Hope you get yours soon.
"The directions were in Spanish" Why, is that a problem for you? You live in Florida, no? I don't even live there, yet it would not be a problem for me.

Rogue : No problemo

NOT.

Me : Sin problema.

YES.

Though I wager, for you, the problem is moot, as you do not need to translate the instructions for the smoke machine, ha ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Incognito4Ever 1,099,672
Engagement Ring 10 min rodeo3queen 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min DrZhivago 49,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min truth-facts 46,292
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 57 min Stanky Pete 7,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,917
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr 40ish 4,661
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••