BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#125820 Nov 12, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it. The agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.
Before the negotiations were finalized, Bill Clinton came into office in the U.S. and Kim Campbell in Canada, and before the agreement became law, Jean Chrétien had taken office in Canada.
Now since when did ceremoniously become equated with officially?
Don't you know how stupid it makes you look when you tell a blatant LIE?
Reagan refused to sign NAFTA.
Geo H.W. Bush did not officially sign NAFTA.
Clinton signed the official agreement.
1) how could Reagan 'refuse' to sign when it didn't even exist then? DUH!!!

2) GHW Bush negotiated the deal and signed on Dec 17, 1992

3) the deal needed to ratified by Congress, which it did with overwhelming republican support

4) Clinton signed the final bill

THE REPUBS OWN NAFTA!!!!

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#125821 Nov 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama'a slaves? Thought the man was a wuss? What wuss has slaves?
Again the Obama administration is trying to declare that Hurricane Sandy was "just" a tropical storm and this is nothing more than an attempt to defraud insurance companies.
Ooooo, those evil insurance companies. You see, the deductible for hurricane damage is higher than if it was less than if it was a just a tropical storm which is good news for home but bad news for the evil insurance companies. But you can not change the rules in the middle of the game.
Yep, the Obama Administration is ANTI-business!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125822 Nov 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Spiker alert - President Obama hired the mistress a year ago to seduce General Patraeus and thus ensure his silence
You yellow bellied coward. Must be a DIM.

Jacksonville, FL

#125823 Nov 12, 2012
2004 was bad year for Florida as we got hit by FOUR hurricanes. Many people got hit but TWO of them and like one of my friends he had about $40,000 damage to his property. But there was a $4,000 hurricane deductible PER HURRICANE so my friend had to shell out ....$8,000.
And the Libtards whaled so they changed the law so it was just one deductible PER YEAR!!! Soooo, the evil insurance companies raised their rates and the Libtards whaled again.
Ah, if the insurance companies do not make a reasonable profit, they will close and not insure any more people. Then what?!?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#125824 Nov 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, but fortunately for all of us, you being azzhole is a punishable offense. You'll get yours in due time, in due time!
Imagine my trepidation. The loud mouth Birfoon is gonna get me!

Blather on pathetic fool.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#125825 Nov 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You yellow bellied coward. Must be a DIM.
You illiterate fool - must be a Birfoon
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125826 Nov 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine my trepidation. The loud mouth Birfoon is gonna get me!
Blather on pathetic fool.
Never said I was going to get anyone, now did I? Nope. I said you will get yours in due time and you will. squid
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125827 Nov 12, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it. The agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.
Before the negotiations were finalized, Bill Clinton came into office in the U.S. and Kim Campbell in Canada, and before the agreement became law, Jean Chrétien had taken office in Canada.
Now since when did ceremoniously become equated with officially?
Don't you know how stupid it makes you look when you tell a blatant LIE?
Reagan refused to sign NAFTA.
Geo H.W. Bush did not officially sign NAFTA.
Clinton signed the official agreement.
When you disagree with someone, why does that someone have to be a liar? In any eventy and in this case, you are wrong. Totally. NAFTA was but a figment in Reagan's mind - G.H.W. Bush initiated it with the "concours" of Brian Mulroney, who resigned when the negotiations were over and agreements reached, replaced for a short period of time by Kim Campbell which had no bearing on NAFTA. The treaty was approved by Bush, Salinas and Mulroney, and thereafter approved by Mexican and U.S. Congress. Canadian Parliament, newly recalled with a new liberal party majority, approved it and the treaty was signed by Bush, Salinas and Jean Chrétien who had pledged during the election campaing to renegotiate NAFTA but never did. It worked to our greatest advantage for the first 15 years, but no more. Obama is wary of it and has put roadblocks in our trade to the US , or , if he did not institute them, took much time or failed to take them down (lumber, beef, potatoes, autos, etc). NAFTA is Bush's, Mulroney's and Salinas's creation, from A to Y, with the final Z, the signature by succeding chiefs.

And although we disagree, I will not call you a liar. If your metereoligist got the weather forecast wrong for today, will you call your local station and state that he/she is a liar?

Jacksonville, FL

#125828 Nov 12, 2012
In 1980 my mother-in-law's home insurance company informed her they were getting out of home insurance in the state of Alabama so she called another insurance company and they came out to her house.
They asked her if she wanted flood insurance and I told her that she was in a flood plain and that she should and she did.
Fast forward to March 1990 and they had a near Century Flood and my mother-in-laws house was damaged and seven days after the flood hit her insurance company cut two checks totaling $35,00 to repair her house and replace furnishings. And six weeks later another check to pay her motel expenses.
She was one one of two people who had flood insurance on her street.
Now, I hear these whiny azzed Libtards from New York City, who did not have flood insurance, and their damage will not be covered by the insurance companies. Shut the f-up!!! You did not want the insurance, it is not your insurance company's fault!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#125829 Nov 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Never said I was going to get anyone, now did I? Nope. I said you will get yours in due time and you will. squid
The yellow bellied Birfoon runs and hides behind mom's skirt when the rest of the class laughs at his loud mouthed boasts

Jacksonville, FL

#125830 Nov 12, 2012
And for the people who lived in the hurricane evacuation zones and who did not evacuate, shut the f-up. Just because Mayor Blooming Idiot did not order and evacuation, does not mean it was not wise to leave. You want to be stupid, that is NOT my concern. SUFFER you Libtards!!!
Just like the Libtards from New Orleans. It is you Constitutional rights to be stupid, so just suck it my and keep your mouths shut!
http://www.scribd.com/doc/63096264/NYC-Hurric...
Oh, my house is NOT in a flood plain!!! I checked the FEMA maps before I bought my last THREE houses. But then again, I am a little smarter than the average Libtard!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#125831 Nov 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Never said I was going to get anyone, now did I? Nope. I said you will get yours in due time and you will. squid
By the way Birfoon - you've gotten yours 271 times so far (and still counting)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125832 Nov 12, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jerusalem is the capital city of Israel.
Islam 101
News to me. If so, why are ALL the embassies, including that of the United States, located in TelAviv? Why do ALL the countries accredited to Israel recognize only TelAviv as the capital?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125833 Nov 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, those damn pensions, damn pensioners. Worked 35, 40, 50 years, contrbuted to pension funds along with employer who re-invested employee and employer contributions in their own badly-managed companies, or very often, companies that failed to put in their own contributions, with govt regulators conveniently looking the other way as EMPLOYEES' contributions were squandered and corporations went under. Damn pensioners, why, they have it too good. Why are some getting social security? Why is social security instead not diverted to that 2%? What a crock. Trickle-down economics has not changed one iota, it's the opposite, middle class trickle-up to the 2%. I know whereof I speak, we have the same system here.
Damn unions. Their fault that Lehman, Enron, the banks, Freddy Mack, etc went under. Out with unions, in with a reincarnated 6-day, 60-hr week, no vacation pay, no pensions, no benefits. It's the Republican way.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course jacqazz thinks unions are the unsung heroes of America. Figures. What a dumbazz!
Please indicate in my above post where I said that.

Jacksonville, FL

#125834 Nov 12, 2012
As part of my own disaster preparedness I can be totally self sufficient for at least a whole week. I have a 5 and a 3 Kw generators with enough gas to run a week. And I have enough water and food to last a month for myself. Or if my girl friend joins me, two weeks.
If they say it is less than a Cat-3 hurricane, I will hunker down. But if they say it is above a Cat-2 hurricane, I will go visit my daughter near Atlanta. And I will leave BEFORE they announce any official evacuation.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#125835 Nov 12, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And able to violate the First Law of Thermodynamics.
It's BirfoonBoy!
If you are half as smart, as you are dumb, you would already have a working model with the info I released.

Jacksonville, FL

#125836 Nov 12, 2012
Just wanted to let you know - yesterday I received my 2012 Social Security Stimulus Package.

It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, a prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my ass, 10 discount coupons to KFC and an "Obama Hope & Change" bumper sticker.

The directions were in Spanish.

Hope you get yours soon.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125838 Nov 12, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Former joke-presidential candidate and current joke Newt Gingrich is slated to advise Gen. Patraeus on mistress concealment today on Rush Limbaugh's AM radio show.
Yes indeed, he will tell him that the best time to dump your wife is when she reveals she has cancer. Also, it helps to accuse someone else of adultery, like he did Clinton, to take spotlight away from himself as he goes from girl friend to mistress to girl friend.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125840 Nov 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The yellow bellied Birfoon runs and hides behind mom's skirt when the rest of the class laughs at his loud mouthed boasts
Oh really?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125841 Nov 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
True, Coran says that. But why are you so one-sided? Did you not read the excerpts from the Bible as presented by Atticus Finch? What do you have to say? Have you done your biblical duty today, loose? Have you killed an adulterer or gay? If you failed to do so, you are not a true christian, as bible orders you to do so. At the very least and wheer local laws permit, some moslems do their sacred duty by killing infidels, adulterers (mostly women of course, but then, misogyny is part and parcel of most religions) and gays.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Severely twisted individual here folks. Severely twisted. Why is your worthless canadian azz here again? Not wanted in canada? Who could possibly blame them? Oh, please learn how to spell before you criticize others. What a dumbazz!
1. Severely twisted? Yes or no, he bible says to kill gays and adulterers? Yes or no?;

2. I dare you to point out my spelling mistakes. Did you mean "wheer"?. How childish. How stupid;

3. As I've said before and again reiterate, does my being Canadian invalidate the fact that you are a foulmouthed, profane and ignorant traitor?;

4. BTW, your punctuation leaves much to be desired.'Nuf said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,174,250
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 19 min Red_Forman 5,393
Word (Dec '08) 23 min Red_Forman 4,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 50,472
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 1 hr Miles 45
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr SLY WEST 980
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr SLY WEST 774

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 2:47AM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News