BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Jan 8, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 186,996
The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#125831 Nov 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Never said I was going to get anyone, now did I? Nope. I said you will get yours in due time and you will. squid
By the way Birfoon - you've gotten yours 271 times so far (and still counting)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125832 Nov 12, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jerusalem is the capital city of Israel.
***
Islam 101
News to me. If so, why are ALL the embassies, including that of the United States, located in TelAviv? Why do ALL the countries accredited to Israel recognize only TelAviv as the capital?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125833 Nov 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, those damn pensions, damn pensioners. Worked 35, 40, 50 years, contrbuted to pension funds along with employer who re-invested employee and employer contributions in their own badly-managed companies, or very often, companies that failed to put in their own contributions, with govt regulators conveniently looking the other way as EMPLOYEES' contributions were squandered and corporations went under. Damn pensioners, why, they have it too good. Why are some getting social security? Why is social security instead not diverted to that 2%? What a crock. Trickle-down economics has not changed one iota, it's the opposite, middle class trickle-up to the 2%. I know whereof I speak, we have the same system here.
Damn unions. Their fault that Lehman, Enron, the banks, Freddy Mack, etc went under. Out with unions, in with a reincarnated 6-day, 60-hr week, no vacation pay, no pensions, no benefits. It's the Republican way.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course jacqazz thinks unions are the unsung heroes of America. Figures. What a dumbazz!
Please indicate in my above post where I said that.

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#125834 Nov 12, 2012
As part of my own disaster preparedness I can be totally self sufficient for at least a whole week. I have a 5 and a 3 Kw generators with enough gas to run a week. And I have enough water and food to last a month for myself. Or if my girl friend joins me, two weeks.
If they say it is less than a Cat-3 hurricane, I will hunker down. But if they say it is above a Cat-2 hurricane, I will go visit my daughter near Atlanta. And I will leave BEFORE they announce any official evacuation.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#125835 Nov 12, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And able to violate the First Law of Thermodynamics.
It's BirfoonBoy!
If you are half as smart, as you are dumb, you would already have a working model with the info I released.

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#125836 Nov 12, 2012
Just wanted to let you know - yesterday I received my 2012 Social Security Stimulus Package.

It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, a prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my ass, 10 discount coupons to KFC and an "Obama Hope & Change" bumper sticker.

The directions were in Spanish.

Hope you get yours soon.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125838 Nov 12, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Former joke-presidential candidate and current joke Newt Gingrich is slated to advise Gen. Patraeus on mistress concealment today on Rush Limbaugh's AM radio show.
Yes indeed, he will tell him that the best time to dump your wife is when she reveals she has cancer. Also, it helps to accuse someone else of adultery, like he did Clinton, to take spotlight away from himself as he goes from girl friend to mistress to girl friend.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125840 Nov 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The yellow bellied Birfoon runs and hides behind mom's skirt when the rest of the class laughs at his loud mouthed boasts
Oh really?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125841 Nov 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
True, Coran says that. But why are you so one-sided? Did you not read the excerpts from the Bible as presented by Atticus Finch? What do you have to say? Have you done your biblical duty today, loose? Have you killed an adulterer or gay? If you failed to do so, you are not a true christian, as bible orders you to do so. At the very least and wheer local laws permit, some moslems do their sacred duty by killing infidels, adulterers (mostly women of course, but then, misogyny is part and parcel of most religions) and gays.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Severely twisted individual here folks. Severely twisted. Why is your worthless canadian azz here again? Not wanted in canada? Who could possibly blame them? Oh, please learn how to spell before you criticize others. What a dumbazz!
1. Severely twisted? Yes or no, he bible says to kill gays and adulterers? Yes or no?;

2. I dare you to point out my spelling mistakes. Did you mean "wheer"?. How childish. How stupid;

3. As I've said before and again reiterate, does my being Canadian invalidate the fact that you are a foulmouthed, profane and ignorant traitor?;

4. BTW, your punctuation leaves much to be desired.'Nuf said.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125842 Nov 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, those damn pensions, damn pensioners. Worked 35, 40, 50 years, contrbuted to pension funds along with employer who re-invested employee and employer contributions in their own badly-managed companies, or very often, companies that failed to put in their own contributions, with govt regulators conveniently looking the other way as EMPLOYEES' contributions were squandered and corporations went under. Damn pensioners, why, they have it too good. Why are some getting social security? Why is social security instead not diverted to that 2%? What a crock. Trickle-down economics has not changed one iota, it's the opposite, middle class trickle-up to the 2%. I know whereof I speak, we have the same system here.
Damn unions. Their fault that Lehman, Enron, the banks, Freddy Mack, etc went under. Out with unions, in with a reincarnated 6-day, 60-hr week, no vacation pay, no pensions, no benefits. It's the Republican way.
<quoted text>
Please indicate in my above post where I said that.
No need. You made it clear in your above post. Thanks for playing.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125843 Nov 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Spiker alert - President Obama hired the mistress a year ago to seduce General Patraeus and thus ensure his silence
That's right, AND for good measure, told his mistress to write threatening e-mails to a friend of the family in order to make sure the General was exposed, even though that friend had nothing to do with the good General's amourous ventures.

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#125844 Nov 12, 2012
Do you remember the 2011 earth quake and tsunami that hit T&#333;hoku Japan? Well, it also hit the Hawaiian Islands as well but the waves were far smaller.
Oh course you always have some Libtards who will ignore the evacuation order and here is one. Just think if the waves were ten feet higher!!!

Japan's Tsunami hits Kona, Hawaii, USA


This is God's way of getting rid of Libtards.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125845 Nov 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
True, Coran says that. But why are you so one-sided? Did you not read the excerpts from the Bible as presented by Atticus Finch? What do you have to say? Have you done your biblical duty today, loose? Have you killed an adulterer or gay? If you failed to do so, you are not a true christian, as bible orders you to do so. At the very least and wheer local laws permit, some moslems do their sacred duty by killing infidels, adulterers (mostly women of course, but then, misogyny is part and parcel of most religions) and gays.
<quoted text>
1. Severely twisted? Yes or no, he bible says to kill gays and adulterers? Yes or no?;
2. I dare you to point out my spelling mistakes. Did you mean "wheer"?. How childish. How stupid;
3. As I've said before and again reiterate, does my being Canadian invalidate the fact that you are a foulmouthed, profane and ignorant traitor?;
4. BTW, your punctuation leaves much to be desired.'Nuf said.
Your first question makes no sense. Please learn to spell before addressing me. Thanks in advance! LMAO

BTW, being canadian simply makes you irrelevant. Insignificant, if you will.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125846 Nov 12, 2012
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the Obama administration is trying to declare that Hurricane Sandy was "just" a tropical storm and this is nothing more than an attempt to defraud insurance companies.
Ooooo, those evil insurance companies. You see, the deductible for hurricane damage is higher than if it was less than if it was a just a tropical storm which is good news for home but bad news for the evil insurance companies. But you can not change the rules in the middle of the game.
Yep, the Obama Administration is ANTI-business!!!
You've posted this before. You, an ordinary citizen, always jumps to the big multinationals' and corporations' sides to the detriment of the little middle class guy, namely YOU. You are the serf who lived below the castle wall, giving 90% of your crops to the castle master while you and family half starve AND actr as his first line of defence in case of attacks.

You're defending the rich and crooked insurance companies against the little guy, those same companies whose motto is "We don't pay, sue us" when there is a claim, any claim, against them? Insurance crooks like AIG and the one that does those sweet ads on TV, Progressive, but has been proven to employ ALL means at its disposal so as not to pay compensation? Obama is protecting the little guy, the working grunt, against excesses. There is doubt at to whether it was a hurricane , as it was a tropical storm, maybe Cat 1. Obama is giving ordinary people the benefit of the doubt. Hail to the the president, the people's man.

BTW, I can just foresee your reaction had he sided with the insurance companies. He can't win with you, can he? keep defending the big boys, serf/vassal Rogue. You can bet your bottom dollar that future ex-president ha ha Romney would've called it a CAT III hurricane, just to be sure his insurance tycoon buddies did not have to pay a red cent.

You still haven't told me why you voted for a man who sincerely believes that you are an abomination.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#125847 Nov 12, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>U BETCHA'
To protect their personal power and privilege, this government is deliberately closing its eyes to the greatest fraud and cover-up in the history of the United States. Obama should be indicted on multiple felony counts. All members of Congress should be indicted on a charge of Misprision of felony for actively covering up his ongoing felonies.
When Obama took the Presidential “Oath or Affirmation” of office, knowing that he is not “a natural born Citizen,” he committed the crime of perjury or false swearing (see Article II, Section 1, Clause 7).
Obama’s purported “Oath or Affirmation” being perjured from the beginning, makes every subsequent act in the usurped “Office of President” a criminal offense under Title 18, United States Code, Section 242.
There is overwhelming evidence that the Certificate of Live Birth presented by Obama as his own on April 27, 2011 is a forgery.
There is sufficient evidence that Obama has illegally used a Social Security Number and has a forged Selective Service registration. There is now only the most tenuous of threads, if that at all, connecting the American people to the present government. The people are ready to rebel. The truth about Obama’s birth certificate will soon be disclosed. That will be followed by a flood of revelations about his past, which will send political shock waves throughout the nation.
If they have actual proof of Obama's "fraud" on American's then they should produce it, and it better be undisputed evidence" or they should STFU. Really sick of hearing they bs that they have actual proof but still they have produced nothing that can prove anything of the like, at least not that can't be shot down by the administration and all the Dems in Congress.
Either produce it or STFU!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125848 Nov 12, 2012
Yep, the Obama Administration is pro-citizen first and pro-business second. They go hand in hand, Rogue.

Since when has big business been pro-people? Did you not get a good-enough example from 2008? Take care of the people, business will take care of itself.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#125849 Nov 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really?
Wow. Clever comeback.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#125850 Nov 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, AND for good measure, told his mistress to write threatening e-mails to a friend of the family in order to make sure the General was exposed, even though that friend had nothing to do with the good General's amourous ventures.
He (Obama) had to make sure he had his bases covered before green lighting the embassy attack
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125851 Nov 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You've posted this before. You, an ordinary citizen, always jumps to the big multinationals' and corporations' sides to the detriment of the little middle class guy, namely YOU. You are the serf who lived below the castle wall, giving 90% of your crops to the castle master while you and family half starve AND actr as his first line of defence in case of attacks.
You're defending the rich and crooked insurance companies against the little guy, those same companies whose motto is "We don't pay, sue us" when there is a claim, any claim, against them? Insurance crooks like AIG and the one that does those sweet ads on TV, Progressive, but has been proven to employ ALL means at its disposal so as not to pay compensation? Obama is protecting the little guy, the working grunt, against excesses. There is doubt at to whether it was a hurricane , as it was a tropical storm, maybe Cat 1. Obama is giving ordinary people the benefit of the doubt. Hail to the the president, the people's man.
BTW, I can just foresee your reaction had he sided with the insurance companies. He can't win with you, can he? keep defending the big boys, serf/vassal Rogue. You can bet your bottom dollar that future ex-president ha ha Romney would've called it a CAT III hurricane, just to be sure his insurance tycoon buddies did not have to pay a red cent.
You still haven't told me why you voted for a man who sincerely believes that you are an abomination.
LMAO!!! They don't even write stuff like that in Hollywood. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125852 Nov 12, 2012
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
2004 was bad year for Florida as we got hit by FOUR hurricanes. Many people got hit but TWO of them and like one of my friends he had about $40,000 damage to his property. But there was a $4,000 hurricane deductible PER HURRICANE so my friend had to shell out ....$8,000.
And the Libtards whaled so they changed the law so it was just one deductible PER YEAR!!! Soooo, the evil insurance companies raised their rates and the Libtards whaled again.
Ah, if the insurance companies do not make a reasonable profit, they will close and not insure any more people. Then what?!?
What a stooge. What a cowering kowtowing stooge. And they don't even have to pay you !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min red and right 1,217,482
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Mothra 52,728
obama our next president 52 min bale wayne 3
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 69,617
News Animal brothels prevalent in Chicago? 2 hr News Junkie 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 6 hr J T L U K 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 7 hr Red_Forman 856
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]