BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,558)

Showing posts 111,141 - 111,160 of174,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
right out of jacazzez azz...

( CNSNews.com )– It’s Friday morning, and so far today, the Obama administration has posted 165 new regulations and notifications on its reguations.gov website.

In the past 90 days, it has posted 6,125 regulations and notices – an average of 68 a day.

The website allows visitors to find and comment on proposed regulations and related documents published by the U.S. federal government. "Help improve Federal regulations by submitting your comments," the website says.

The thousands of entries run the gamut from meeting notifications to fee schedules to actual rules and proposed rule changes.

In recent days, for example, the EPA posted a proposed rule involving volatile organic compound emissions from architectural coatings:“We are approving a local rule that regulates these emission sources under the Clean Air Act (CAA or the Act),” the proposed rule states.“We are taking comments on this proposal and plan to follow with a final action.”

Another proposed rule will provide guidance for FDA staff on "enforcement criteria for canned ackee, frozen ackee, and other ackee products that contain hypoglycin A." (Ackee is the national fruit of Jamaica; unripened or inedible portions can be toxic.)

Some of the proposed regulations revise regulations already on the books.

The website also links to a video of a speech President Barack Obama gave at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Washington, D.C. on Feb. 7, 2011, in which the president promised to remove “outdated and unnecessary regulations.”

“I've ordered a government-wide review, and if there are rules on the books that are needlessly stifling job creation and economic growth, we will fix them,” the president said.

A number of groups, including the Competitive Enterprise Institute, expect a rush of new regulations now that President Obama has won a second term:

CEI expects the EPA to move ahead on delayed rules on everything from greenhouse gas emissions to ozone standards.“Rules from the health care bill and the Dodd-Frank financial regulation bill will also likely make themselves known in the weeks to come," the group said on its website."

CNSNews.com is not funded by the government like NPR. CNSNews.com is not funded by the government like PBS.
Complete crapola
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but Obama is!
This is christian charity? This is christian love? Going against scripture and judging your brother? And you know what is in his heart? You call yourself a christian?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Qur'an 8:12
"I will cast teror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Intro to Islam
I refer you to Atticus' s bible quotes on massacres of men, women, children and animals. Have you any comments?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I think he meant to say.
And I am sure you have a link to prove that point?
Who cares?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that occurred during Bill Clinton's terms.
Remember NAFTA and the CFTT?
NAFTA belongs to conservatives, namely president Reagan and P.M. Mulroney. Signed by Clinton, yes and Chrtien but entirely initiated and approved by Reagan and Mulroney. All Clinton did was sign the treaty. We've discussed this before, Rogue. You were wrong then, and wrong now.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
"I" am NOT saying to call upon the supreme court!
Hell, I don't EVEN TRUST them anymore!!!!!!!!!
Yes, it is a majority conservative supreme court, no? Can't trust your own people anymore?
Learn to Read

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
WAS THE UNITED STATES FOUNDED AS A CHRISTIAN NAT
ION?
No - but it should come as no surprise that Birfoons also would claim that all early references to religion must have meant their own personal sect
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH!!! This isn't a dem or repub thing, it's a problem with America in general.
Since you want to blame it on Clinton....talks for NAFTA began in 1986 and the final document was signed by GHW BUSH!!!!!!
Look who the dumb one is now!
I stand corrected. I wrote that Clinton signed it a minute ago. Thank you. Makes Rogue even "wronger" ha ha.

Here is how LRS or GB or Guru would have replied if corrected like I was. Dunmbazzbastard dumbazzbitch GFY, you're not American ... ha ha
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete crapola
Complete MSM. The only shit in here is you pal. Get a life!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
This proclamation from Ragu who regularly acts as if the Constitution were nothing more than generic single-ply?
...your cowardly leader called on our Military to get Osama, and they responded.

When our guys were begging for support and help at Benghazi obama said "let them die" and did nothing. He went to Vegas to campaign while refusing to do one damn thing. Then he and his corrupt fools threw this election by getting 147% of the votes in the swing states, which is impossible.

And you support him.

obama is a liar and a coward, and so are you.

Too bad you never served or even tried. Anything you post in here is as hollow as you are. Unfortunately we have to protect azzholes and POS like you. Don't worry. Change is coming soon. We'll see what you think and say then.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is a majority conservative supreme court, no? Can't trust your own people anymore?
The Supreme Court's War on God
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that ALL SOUTHERN REPUBLICANS in both House and Senate voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
And did you know that a larger percentage of NORTHERN REPUBLICANS (16%) in the House voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act of 1964 than NORTHERN DEMORACTS (2%)?
<quoted text>
According to Mr. Finch, there are 11 Southern States and 39 Northern States. Ah, Mr Finch, California is NOT a Southern State. Nor is Arizona, New Mexico, etc., etc., etc.!
Rogue tends to get mixed up with his cardinal points. One wonders how he never got lost piloting that helicopter of his. Oh, even if all those southern states were, as he says, southern states, which most are not, the house and senate votes that he quoted would still come out 3-1 in favour of democrats. Poor rogue, must be barred again, is using his pink thigh leopard skin panther moniker, whoooo whoooo whoooo, check it out guys. Watch out for patriot warrior LRS, Rogue, ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
In three separate ceremonies in the three capitals on Dec. 17, 1992, President Bush, Mexican President Salinas, and Canadian Prime Minister Mulroney signed the historic North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). The framework agreement proposed to eliminate restrictions on the flow of goods, services, and investment in North America. The House of Representatives approved NAFTA, by a vote of 234 to 200 on November 17, 1993, and the Senate voted 60 to 38 for approval on November 20.
It was signed into law by President Clinton on December 8, 1993, and took effect on January 1, 1994.
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0104566.html
copy/paste: Look who the dumb one is now!
Thank you for proving that NAFTA is a U.S. Republican and Canadian conservative intiative all the way. At last, your cut-and-paste has had some use. Not what you intended, thank god you can't understand the written word else you would've held off.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm cracking up...seriously!!! Oh you poor delusional fool, I'm not WP. LMAO!!!!! How many users have you accused me of being now? Hell, it would easier to count the ones you haven't accused me of being. What a squid!
You are? On the same matter we were discussing (well, I was discussing, you were hurling profanities, all you know), both you and , ha ha,(sorry) patriot warrior used "I call a spade a spade". Not HE called a spade a spade, but I called a spade a spade.

You are vermin, hypocrite, liar, dirty, profane. How does your family put up with you? Oh, that's right , you don't have one. What a surprise. Poor mother died of shame. Beautiful nurse girl friends, ha ha. Feel that needle, loser, feel the relieving liquid fill your veins, ahhhh, how soothing. Now get the hell out.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush has not been the President for four years now. But how did Bill Clinton stimulate jobs? Signed four of Newt Gingrich's balance budgets into law? Signed seven of the points of Newt's Contract with America into law? Sign Newt's Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 into law?
Is Newt still claiming those two budgets that were balanced after he was run out of Dodge Rogue? The four in a row were fiscal years 98, 99, 2000 and 01. I thought Newt left in Jan, 99.

And of course much like you birfoons Romneys just wrong about everything.
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/01/factual-flub...
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Indeed, the discussion of Benghazi has just begun. And dont be surprised if the conversation escalates from impeachment to treason very quickly. In fact, if Obama wins reelection you can bet on it. The cries of treason will be unstoppable. Not even if the mainstream media will be able to deny them.
As Pat Caddell noted, those same media lapdogs have muzzled themselves in an unprecedented manner in this matter, but our Canadian friends at least have some semblance of honor left, writing:
It is undoubtedly worse than Obama simply turned his back on cornered American citizens in a foreign land, knowing undoubtedly they would die. But that Barack did so without any compelling reasonexcept politicalis beyond evil. Only a moral monster would have made that decision when it was within his powers to possibly save them with almost no effort of his own.
http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2012/10/29/bey...
You and your dumb birther friends have spilled more ink on Benghazi than you have on Afghanistan and Iraq combined. Let's say Obama didn't exactly adroitly handle Benghazi, how does that compare with the awful Afghan mess and the ten times more horrible Iraq quagmire which, incidentally, Obama wound up, no thanks to the "no-exit" plan formulated by GWB. Let's compare those 4 unfortunate deaths with the 6,500 unfortunate and needless deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Gods Law Comes First
I believe that's already been used as a defense in court and it didn't go over so well.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all people from Kentucky as uneducated as you?
I drove there, and most of the people seemed relatively normal.
As long as you dont ask for directions.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bill Clinton admits to having inappropriate relationship with Monica Lewinsky
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well, when will Obama has his epiphany?
Mrs Gingrich in hospital bed : "Newt, I have cancer".
Newt Gingrich : "Darling, I've met someone else. I want a divorce".
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Gods Law Comes First
To you, maybe. Why don't you ask our father for a brain that actually works? Her seems to have missed a few bolts and screws here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 111,141 - 111,160 of174,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min HoneyBear1 97,510
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min ritedownthemiddle 1,078,278
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 33 min KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
Amy 7-22 1 hr PEllen 13
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr Uncle Samowitz 5
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr Roxie Darling 258
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs