BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125679 Nov 11, 2012
"I" am NOT saying to call upon the supreme court!
Hell, I don't EVEN TRUST them anymore!!!!!!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#125680 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!
You guys are great! I didn't believe that anyone could be so taken in by conspiracy theories - but I was wrong.
Hell, y'all were taken in by, Brick Obama. FOD!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#125681 Nov 11, 2012
Goat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that occurred during Bill Clinton's terms.
Remember NAFTA and the CFTT?
DUH!!! This isn't a dem or repub thing, it's a problem with America in general.

Since you want to blame it on Clinton....talks for NAFTA began in 1986 and the final document was signed by GHW BUSH!!!!!!

Look who the dumb one is now!
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#125682 Nov 11, 2012
DEMOCRATIC SKANK Terri Tanna wrote:
Who needs a link. Opus Dei communicates with its members from the ambo.
Certainly not a LYING DEMOCRATIC SKANK like you, huh?
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#125683 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No. All I see is a bunch of right wing extremists sites that echo this story.
If you expect to get the truth from the LSM that is in Obama's pocket, then you are even dumber than I initially thought you were.

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#125684 Nov 11, 2012
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that ALL SOUTHERN REPUBLICANS in both House and Senate voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
And did you know that a larger percentage of NORTHERN REPUBLICANS (16%) in the House voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act of 1964 than NORTHERN DEMORACTS (2%)?
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
The complete list of the 21 Democrats who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 includes Senators:
- Hill and Sparkman of Alabama
- Fulbright and McClellan of Arkansas
- Holland and Smathers of Florida
- Russell and Talmadge of Georgia
- Ellender and Long of Louisiana
- Eastland and Stennis of Mississippi
- Ervin and Jordan of North Carolina
- Johnston and Thurmond of South Carolina
- Gore Sr. and Walters of Tennessee
- H. Byrd and Robertson of Virginia
- R. Byrd of West Virginia
<quoted text>
Apples and Oranges. A greater percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act than did Democrats.
By party
The original House version:
Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
Cloture in the Senate:
Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version:
Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:
Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)
According to Mr. Finch, there are 11 Southern States and 39 Northern States. Ah, Mr Finch, California is NOT a Southern State. Nor is Arizona, New Mexico, etc., etc., etc.!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125685 Nov 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does your pretending to be a warrior patriot. How it must suck to have to pretend all the time. I feel so sorry for slithering slugs like you.
I'm cracking up...seriously!!! Oh you poor delusional fool, I'm not WP. LMAO!!!!! How many users have you accused me of being now? Hell, it would easier to count the ones you haven't accused me of being. What a squid!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125686 Nov 11, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH!!! This isn't a dem or repub thing, it's a problem with America in general.
Since you want to blame it on Clinton....talks for NAFTA began in 1986 and the final document was signed by GHW BUSH!!!!!!
Look who the dumb one is now!
North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
In three separate ceremonies in the three capitals on Dec. 17, 1992, President Bush, Mexican President Salinas, and Canadian Prime Minister Mulroney signed the historic North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). The framework agreement proposed to eliminate restrictions on the flow of goods, services, and investment in North America. The House of Representatives approved NAFTA, by a vote of 234 to 200 on November 17, 1993, and the Senate voted 60 to 38 for approval on November 20.

It was signed into law by President Clinton on December 8, 1993, and took effect on January 1, 1994.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0104566.html

copy/paste: Look who the dumb one is now!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#125688 Nov 11, 2012
Goat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you expect to get the truth from the LSM that is in Obama's pocket, then you are even dumber than I initially thought you were.
You've already demonstrated how so very dumb you are. What a joke!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125689 Nov 11, 2012
The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT)
GATT was formally signed on April 15, 1994, in Marrakesh, Morocco, by representatives from 124 member countries. GATT was know as the Uruguay Round of talks because the wide-ranging trade liberalization negotiations began in the Uruguayan resort of Punta del Este in 1986.

The sweeping trade pact opens global markets between member countries for goods and services and projects a worldwide reduction of tariffs of up to 40% and a $235-billion increase in annual global income.

The U.S. House of Representatives approved the legislation on November 29, 1994, and the Senate ratified the accord on December 1. President Clinton signed the bill on December 8.

The treaty established a successor to GATT, the World Trade Organization (WTO), and it replaced GATT on January 1, 1995. Because of U.S. concerns that some future decisions by the organization may be unacceptable under U.S. laws, a provision in the treaty allows any member to withdraw from the WTO six months after giving notice.

Read more: The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT)— Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0104565.html#i...
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#125690 Nov 11, 2012
"Work/Family Balance
Obama and Biden will help working families by doubling funding for after-school programs, expanding the Family Medical Leave Act.
There is that unmistakeable support for your ZERO Obama AGAIN!
Admit it, you are a DEMOCRATIC SKANK as charged.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125691 Nov 11, 2012
Indeed, the discussion of Benghazi has just begun. And don’t be surprised if the conversation escalates from impeachment to treason very quickly. In fact, if Obama wins reelection you can bet on it. The cries of treason will be unstoppable. Not even if the mainstream media will be able to deny them.

As Pat Caddell noted, those same media lapdogs have muzzled themselves in an unprecedented manner in this matter, but our Canadian friends at least have some semblance of honor left, writing:

It is undoubtedly worse than Obama simply turned his back on cornered American citizens in a foreign land, knowing undoubtedly they would die. But that Barack did so without any compelling reason—except political—is beyond evil. Only a moral monster would have made that decision when it was within his powers to possibly save them with almost no effort of his own.

http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2012/10/29/bey...
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

#125692 Nov 11, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Deal. Ellen uses three. Whats good for the goose is good for everybody. Is Obama the only one who can get away with an alias?
It has nothing to do with the amount of screen names Rogue or anyone else uses; rather, it has to do with the unbridled stupidity of the Christie Palin 2012 name.

Unintentionally hilarious.
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#125693 Nov 11, 2012
"Work/Family Balance
Obama and Biden will help working families by doubling funding for after-school programs, expanding the Family Medical Leave Act.
There is that unmistakeable support for your ZERO Obama AGAIN!
Admit it, you are a DEMOCRATIC SKANK as charged.

SKANK, Wild Women Wild for Willard is not a PAC and did not exist anyplace other than your delusional mind.

It is not hard to tell from all of your posts that you support your ZERO Obama.
Tell us what about Obama makes your mouth water and panties all wet.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#125694 Nov 11, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast there pilgrim.
OBAMA’S ALLEGED BIRTH MONTH MICROFILM REEL IS VERY DIFFERENT
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-birth...
Ha ha ha ha! Loser.
Dead as a doornail.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#125695 Nov 11, 2012
Incest Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
In three separate ceremonies in the three capitals on Dec. 17, 1992, President Bush, Mexican President Salinas, and Canadian Prime Minister Mulroney signed the historic North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). The framework agreement proposed to eliminate restrictions on the flow of goods, services, and investment in North America. The House of Representatives approved NAFTA, by a vote of 234 to 200 on November 17, 1993, and the Senate voted 60 to 38 for approval on November 20.
It was signed into law by President Clinton on December 8, 1993, and took effect on January 1, 1994.
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0104566.html
copy/paste: Look who the dumb one is now!
Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1986 among the three nations, the leaders met in San Antonio, Texas, on December 17, 1992, to sign NAFTA. U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it. The agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.

Like I said, GHW Bush signed the final doc.

Any product of incest will always be dumb.

RationalState

#125696 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just my imagination or is your source for everything the same; this www.westernjournalism.com .
How exactly do you determine if THEY are telling the truth? Now that I know that Obama controls all media in our country, how does this site escape the despotic rule of Obama?
They have a "Get out of Jail" card. Silly.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#125697 Nov 11, 2012
Since you birther clowns want to make NAFTA a dem vs repub thing....read this:

With much consideration and emotional discussion, the House of Representatives approved NAFTA on November 17, 1993, 234-200. The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. NAFTA passed the Senate 61-38. Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats. Clinton signed it into law on December 8, 1993; it went into effect on January 1, 1994.[3][4] Clinton while signing the NAFTA bill stated that "NAFTA means jobs. American jobs, and good-paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement."

SO...the bottom line is that the NAFTA negotiations began under GWH Bush, who signed the final document and NAFTA was supported by more repubs than dems in both the house and senate. Pretty much looks like a repub thing. DUH and DUH again!!!

RationalState

#125698 Nov 11, 2012
I'm at a nice little tavern and restaurant in Thomson CT. I hear people marveling over the 60+ degree weather. According to some, this is evidence of global cooling despite the hurricane that landed just to our south in NJ just before Halloween.
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#125699 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And why wouldn't they? These are respected middle of the road media outlets that would jump on a story like this if it were true.
In case you haven't noticed, the LSM tells you nothing that is not beneficial to Obama.
They must be forced by the right to do so, and then will only do so when the story can no longer be successfully suppressed.

Find the LSM stories about Benghazi and Fast and Furious when they first became known.
There has been no in depth reporting by them yet concerning these stories.
They hope it can just be swept under the rug as all bad news for Obama and the Nation has been.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min DBWriter 1,114,651
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Saint Demetrius 50,006
Abia State University, Direct entry admission c... 24 min prof vicktor 1
Abby 9-30 27 min edogxxx 2
Amy 9-30 30 min edogxxx 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 58 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,461
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,321

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]