BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#125657 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it might be in Arkansas. Take the Interstate out of Little Rock and there is a marked exit, I believe.
That was simple, 530 to Pine Bluff, all of the others takes you out of state, ain't no heaven there.
Oh, after I get to Pine Bluff, is heaven's exit plainly marked?
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125658 Nov 11, 2012
Grand or otherwise, there's no bargaining with these Republicans

The elections are over, the celebrations and recriminations will run their courses, and soon we will return to discussions, debates and battles over policy. The fiscal cliff looms. Sequestration comes soon. We are about to hear a lot about budgets and deficits and spending cuts, but Democrats must not allow the very political and economic dynamics that played such a key role in the party's electoral rout to be forgotten or trivialized by a misplaced focus on the false political and economic narratives that should into those dynamics be subsumed. The economic recovery appears to be real, but it is still very fragile. It is not time to play 1937 again. The focus must be on creating jobs and growing the economy. Deficits must be a lower and longer term priority. Budget cuts and deficit fever do not create jobs or grow the economy.
In the latter months of 2011, the Occupy Movement changed the political and economic narrative in this country, including in Congress and by the White House. An Obama administration that had foundered during the budget and fiscal showdowns was rejuvenated as it reconnected with the Democratic Party's economic roots. By refocusing on income inequality and jobs creation, the president and Congressional Democrats were able to seize the economic narrative, both by emphasizing that the Obama stimulus had saved the economy while creating over 3 million jobs, and by drawing a clear contrast with the Republicans when attempting to pass a new jobs creating stimulus which the Republicans in Congress killed. Sometimes losing a principled legislative fight creates the opportunity for political triumph and ultimate legislative victory. But such opportunities must not be missed or such victories will be lost.

By now it should be clear to everyone that President Obama is by nature a conciliator. Every president and every presidential candidate gives lip service to the idea of working across the aisle, but when President Obama speaks it, he means it. It's part of who he is. He wants to believe the best about people, because he has the quiet confidence to believe the best about himself. He does believe that this nation is best when the sum of its disparate parts add up to a greater whole because his entire personal history has been proof that the sum of disparate parts can become a greater whole. But the people with whom President Obama wants to work, with the best intentions for the common good, do not themselves have good intentions, either toward him or the common good.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#125659 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just my imagination or is your source for everything the same; this www.westernjournalism.com .
How exactly do you determine if THEY are telling the truth? Now that I know that Obama controls all media in our country, how does this site escape the despotic rule of Obama?
I get my information from many places but I like to use Western Journalism as my front source. It hasn't been wrong yet.

If you would have opened the website you would have seen some of your favorite people such as Smell O'Reily and Tingle Leg Mathews. After all I am open minded unlike some people on this thread.

In answer to your question. How do they get away with telling the truth?

Answer: It's magic.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125661 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, that's fine and dandy, but suppose that some people interpret God's word differently, or worship a different god, or even don't believe in God? Aren't they entitled to their own beliefs?
This is my beef with the religious right - instead of leaving others to make their own decisions you try to force people to follow your beliefs.
If I follow your line of thought, all Americans should be free to only follow the laws of our country that they believe works with their faith and their God. In fact, one could argue that your statement gives Muslims a right to terrorist activities because their God demands it.
I'm trying to "enlighten" people to God's Word.
NOT trying to ram it down ANYone's throat!

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#125662 Nov 11, 2012
Damn, another Fracking Earth Quake. The Earth is mad at us.

6.2 earthquake strikes off Guatemala's coast
GUATEMALA CITY (AP)— A 6.2-magnitude earthquake shook Guatemala's Pacific coastline on Sunday, four days after a major quake killed dozens in the Central American country.
People fled buildings and homes in panic in various cities along Guatemala's Pacific coastline near its border with Mexico on Sunday, but there were no immediate reports of deaths or major damages.
The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake was centered 180 kilometers (112 miles) west-southwest of Guatemala City, off the country's coast, and had a depth of 29 kilometers (18 miles).
Seismologists say it was the strongest aftershock yet from a 7.4-magnitude earthquake that killed 52 people in western Guatemala on Wednesday.
That quake, the country's strongest in 36 years, left thousands of people without homes, electricity or water; and emotionally devastated one small town by wiping out almost an entire family.
http://news.yahoo.com/6-2-earthquake-strikes-...
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125663 Nov 11, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I get my information from many places but I like to use Western Journalism as my front source. It hasn't been wrong yet.
If you would have opened the website you would have seen some of your favorite people such as Smell O'Reily and Tingle Leg Mathews. After all I am open minded unlike some people on this thread.
In answer to your question. How do they get away with telling the truth?
Answer: It's magic.
ROFLMAO!!!

You guys are great! I didn't believe that anyone could be so taken in by conspiracy theories - but I was wrong.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#125664 Nov 11, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
It's pretty funny that Rogue Bumpkin can use his Christie Palin 2012 profile unironically.
Unintentionally hilarious.
Big Deal. Ellen uses three. Whats good for the goose is good for everybody. Is Obama the only one who can get away with an alias?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#125665 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!
Yep, looks like we have gotten too civilized.
Thanks for the info.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125666 Nov 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to "enlighten" people to God's Word.
NOT trying to ram it down ANYone's throat!
Trying to enlighten people is great.

Trying to take away womens rights to make their own decisions is wrong.

Trying to use God to justify breaking laws is wrong.

I could continue....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125667 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't respond to my previous post on this petition.
1) There is no mechanism in place in law for a national recount as voting is administered and controlled by the individual states (remember "states rights"?)
2) There is no evidence of any need to recount - most of the voter suppression was by the Republicans, in fact.
You lost. The America people have spoken. They didn't want Romney and his lies and said so in no uncertain terms.
According to Karl Rove, 332 electoral votes qualifies as a landslide. America WANTS women to be able to make their own choices, and wants blacks, gays and Latinos to be free of the Republican racism.
You lost. Big time. It is over. Done. Give it and form your own political party and try again in 2014 or 2016.
IF the people WANT it bad enuf & feel they've been duped!

Voter Fraud: Obama Won %108 of Registered Voters in Ohio County
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/vote...

Breaking: Florida Showing Massive Voter Fraud
November 11, 2012

Many elections may not quite be settled just yet and this may open an entire can of worms across the country.
Only one precinct had less than 113% turnout. The unofficial vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10%). The National SEAL Museum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in the county.
When asked about the 141% Supervisor of Elections Gertrude Walker stated, "They may have had something like that in Palm Beach County, but we've never seen that here."

Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publicat...
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Jacksonville, FL

#125668 Nov 11, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with that? Jesus of Nazareth preached that ALL THE WORLD would be united in His kingdom. The Roman Catholic Church under its infallible Pope preaches the same.
ARE YOU SOME KIND OF HEATHEN?
No, but Obama is!
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#125669 Nov 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
You make me feel better about not completing high school
But did you not say that university graduates often have less intelligence? And therefore less common sense? You gotta make up your mind.
Jacques Itch, you are totally Fk'ed up!
I responded to your remark about not finishing high school.
I never said that college graduates have less intelligence, I said that they have less common sense.
Hence,
This explains why you have no common sense.
Glad you cleared that up for us.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#125670 Nov 11, 2012
Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Republican'ts were LOSERS almost all the way around!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#125671 Nov 11, 2012
Qur'an 8:12

"I will cast teror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Intro to Islam

Jacksonville, FL

#125672 Nov 11, 2012
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
The complete list of the 21 Democrats who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 includes Senators:
- Hill and Sparkman of Alabama
- Fulbright and McClellan of Arkansas
- Holland and Smathers of Florida
- Russell and Talmadge of Georgia
- Ellender and Long of Louisiana
- Eastland and Stennis of Mississippi
- Ervin and Jordan of North Carolina
- Johnston and Thurmond of South Carolina
- Gore Sr. and Walters of Tennessee
- H. Byrd and Robertson of Virginia
- R. Byrd of West Virginia
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that ALL SOUTHERN REPUBLICANS in both House and Senate voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
And did you know that a larger percentage of NORTHERN REPUBLICANS (16%) in the House voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act of 1964 than NORTHERN DEMORACTS (2%)?
Apples and Oranges. A greater percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act than did Democrats.

By party

The original House version:
Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)

Cloture in the Senate:
Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)

The Senate version:
Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)

The Senate version, voted on by the House:
Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#125673 Nov 11, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
American began shipping jobs overseas some 30 years ago...that's when the problems began.
Yeah, that occurred during Bill Clinton's terms.
Remember NAFTA and the CFTT?
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#125674 Nov 11, 2012
Americans are being systematically targeted and murdered by the Obama Administration on suspicions alone and without respect to Due Process of Law. There is no trial by jury and no appeal, just an execution that is carried out by agents of the US Government on orders of the President.

An “extrajudicial killing” is defined as the killing of a person by government authorities without any judicial proceedings or sanctioned legal process. It is by definition unlawful, as it bypasses the Due Process of Law in the jurisdiction in which it is carried out in.
When President Obama ordered the deaths of Anwar al-Awlaki and Samir Khan for suspected terrorist activities, he conspired in the unlawful murder of American Citizens. These men, both Americans, were summarily executed along with others without any respect for the Law.

There is no question that Barack Obama conspired to commit the murders of Americans. Not only has he admitted his role in the deaths of these Americans, he has defended his participation in these unlawful acts against these Americans, deeming them a threat to the United States.
All Americans are at risk of “extrajudicial killing” if and when they are deemed a threat to the United States. Any citizen of this country may be put to death without Due Process of Law upon orders of Barack Obama.
To protect Americans from wanton murder at the hands of government agents , the Chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Congressman Lamar Smith, must propose a Resolution calling for the Judiciary Committee to begin a formal inquiry into the issue of impeaching Barack Obama for the crime of murder.

This is the only way for our elected officials to prove that no one is above the Rule of Law.

http://www.change.org/petitions/united-states...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#125675 Nov 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF the people WANT it bad enuf & feel they've been duped!
Voter Fraud: Obama Won %108 of Registered Voters in Ohio County
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/vote...
Breaking: Florida Showing Massive Voter Fraud
November 11, 2012
Many elections may not quite be settled just yet and this may open an entire can of worms across the country.
Only one precinct had less than 113% turnout. The unofficial vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10%). The National SEAL Museum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in the county.
When asked about the 141% Supervisor of Elections Gertrude Walker stated, "They may have had something like that in Palm Beach County, but we've never seen that here."
Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publicat...
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
I heard that they mailed in a ballot before the election day and then they also went and voted on election day. That could be the reason for the long lines and why they had to wait so long.

Jacksonville, FL

#125676 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What Florida governor was engaging in voter suppression a week ago?
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that Rogue seems perfectly fine re the amount of time Florida voters living in heavily Democratic precincts had to stand in line on election day?
It is a straw argument. He assumes any governor controls county elections which none do.
The long lines were caused but a greater number of Liberals voting.
We had 13 state constitutional initiatives. I read all thirteen over the internet and had made a cheat-sheet on how I would vote. It took me ten minutes to vote once I got to the polling station whereas the typical Libtard would take over an hour.
You would have thought the Democrat Party bosses would have had their own cheat-sheets made up to hand out to their voters.
Just me

Yorba Linda, CA

#125678 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
"I think you tired that in 1865 or so."
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't think we tired anything.
Which reminds me, next time you tell someone "intelligence isn't your strong suite," you might want to spell it s-u-i-t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min DBWriter 1,115,913
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Kristy 47,084
Amy 10-2 12 min Stina2 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 42 min rauner steals 4,061
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,569
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 50,078
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 2 hr Le Jimbo 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance