BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,554)

Showing posts 111,061 - 111,080 of167,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all people from MN ignorant lab mice like you? Just curious.
I'll put our education level, income level, and quality of life up against yours anytime.

Also note that we send more money into Washington than we take out, unlike you dirt poor southern states.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Obama cares about the 47%? What happens when the 47% become the 57% and the 43% can not longer afford to take care of the 57%?
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Mitt wants to improve the economy so that those 47% become the 43%. You equate giving people money to caring about them. They why don't you let a homeless person move into your home?
I have no problem caring for people who can no longer care for themselves but caring for drunks and druggies Cousin Pookies is a waste of money.
You know a Cousin Pookie or two, don't you?
Barack Obama Cousin Pookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Ah, can address the issues, can you? If there are 23 million unemployed and you stimulate the economy so that half of those get jobs, you will reduce the 47% to the 43%! It is simple math!!!
Sure, there is no way you can reduce the 47% to, let's say, 37% but you should be able to reduce it by just four percent.
Now, let's see if you have an intellectually honest reply this time. Or are you a mindless Libtard?
Er, Rogue, let us address the unemployed and the election result. You say 23 million out of work. Let's not dispute that for now, though these are Republican/birther/tea party numbers. Highly suspicious, but hey, let's go along. So, 23 million would more or less be 15% of the working force, correct? Did you not write, oh, at least 10 times, that NO president had ever won re-election with more than 8% unemployment? Would you care to comment on that, and while you're at it, why you voted Romney, the man who maitains you are an abomination. Not too quick on the draw, are we?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you learn anything by the shellacking the Republicans got Tuesday? America doesn't want your radical right wing BS - and neither does the Republican party anymore. They will come back as a party of moderates in 2014.
And what part of "go f*ck yourself" are you having trouble comprehending? Dumbazzedbastard.....LMAO!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
College-educated STUPID is the norm now.
That is not at all surprising.
Most of them can't even find a job now.
I'll take the common sense approach over college-educated STUPIDITY any day!
People like you are why the United States is no longer a leader in science and business. You have no clue how valuable an education is.

The really sad part is that you are probably raising little dirt poor ignorant hillbilly kids that will have no future because of you.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if the State of Florida has no issues with that election, why have the "Florida officials have not yet formally called the race in Murphy’s favor."
Can't answer that one, can you!!!
Rogue, er, hmm

Y O U L O S T. Y O U L O S T I N F L O R I D A ,
G O D ' S W A I T I N G R O O M A N D I N T H E
W H O L E O F T H E U N I T E D S T A T E S.

S T A N D D O W N A N D S A L U T E Y O U R
C O M M A N D E R I N C H I E F.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And what part of "go f*ck yourself" are you having trouble comprehending? Dumbazzedbastard.....LMAO!
Perhaps the part where America told you and the right wing extremists to go f*** themselves on Tuesday.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't what I said at all. I said:
The vast majority of climate researchers believe that the earth's climate is warming. That much is a fact.
I choose to believe what most scientists believe, not what some goofy conspiracy theory on the Internet claims.
You are nothing but an uneducated anti-American right wing extremist that gets taken in by every dumb conspiracy theory that you read about on the Internet.
And I'd expand on this a little more - not only do the vast majority of climate researchers believe that the earth's climate is warming, they believe that man is contributing to the warming.
Understand now?
Ok idiot. Same old worn out lines from a troll. Please, expand on it. I'd enjoy the laugh! LMAO already! Mainstream scientists have all but dismissed "Global Warming" in case you didn't know. Our pollution is a mere speck in relation to the atmosphere. It is you that is ignorant, not I.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would you stimulate the economy? Tax cuts? If those worked, we should be swimming in jobs as much as Bush cut taxes.
Romney's magic plan that he's reveal to on one? Right.
Well, "The Truth", it's like this. Let's say a country, ANY country, not just the U.S., is facing a huge budget deficit, a lack of new revenues. That country can be compared to a household.

Let's have a little scenario :

"Well, honey, I've tallied it up. You and I both make $65,000 a year net"

"Yes, and, sweetie"?

"Well, our total expenses for the year are over $80,000. We have a shortfall of approximately $15,000. What do we do? I get a second job to generate more income and we cut down on our expenses?"

"No, silly. Let's do like the republicans. I'll quit my job and thereby reduce our income by $30,000 to $35,000. Then we spend more, plastic ourselves to the hilt. That should do it"

"Honey, you're a genius. That should work. I can't wait. Phone in your resignation now, and let's plan a junket to Europe. Bless you, Ronald Reagan, bless you, GWB for setting such a fine example of budget management."

Do birthers get it? NO.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thanks to Obama, forever we will remain divided.
It is just a matter of time until it becomes official.
I think you tired that in 1865 or so. It didn't work so well then and it won't work now.

Angry old white men just aren't having kids like the immigrants are. In a few more years YOU will be a minority. Already we are seeing the swing states becoming blue states because of the Latino and other immigrants. There is talk that Texas and Arizona will be next.

Your time has come and gone. America neither needs nor wants your far right wing extremism. You are becoming totally irrelevant.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok idiot. Same old worn out lines from a troll. Please, expand on it. I'd enjoy the laugh! LMAO already! Mainstream scientists have all but dismissed "Global Warming" in case you didn't know. Our pollution is a mere speck in relation to the atmosphere. It is you that is ignorant, not I.
So you believe that, huh? Did you hear it on Faux News or read it on a redneck Internet site? Either way it isn't true and it isn't worth my time to try to argue with someone without a brain.

Enjoy being left behind as America moves forward.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, er, hmm
Why is your queer canadian azz here again? Is it because you don't really live in canada? LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, er, hmm
BTW, you lost when you hit the delivery room floor! That's what set your forehead at such an angle isn't it? LMAO The term "conehead" originated from you, didn't it? HaHaHaHa
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Isn't Shreveport like the an*s of Louisiana? I seem to recall it being filthy and full of dirt poor people.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What 's the difference? An ignorant fool is an ignorant fool to ANYone, American or foreign.
<quoted text>
That being said, you are still an ignorant fool. In Africa, they wouold call you "foolish man". The height of insults.
In Africa, they would kill you, we just laff at you! LMAO!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You dunce. There were TWO ballots, with all the other crap that like referendums. There was FOUR ballots in Miami-Dade.
St. Lucie County reported only slightly votes to the state than they did in 2008.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
YOU ARE THE DUNCE! EVERY COUNTY in Florida had a four-page ballot this year! EVERY COUNTY!!! Using your logic, every county should have had the same problems.
Why is it that only the Libtard counties seem to be having problems? Twelve years ago it was "hanging Chads" but, again, only the Libtard counties ha hanging chads!!!
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What Florida governor was engaging in voter suppression a week ago?
What are you talking about?
But since I do not comprehend your uncomprehensible question I will expound on my previous answer.
Every ballot in every county here in Florida had 13 State Constitutional initiatives which, in themselves, took up THREE pages on the ballot. The very first page had nothing but the candidates for the various offices. Three plus one equals FOUR pages, One ballot.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that, huh? Did you hear it on Faux News or read it on a redneck Internet site? Either way it isn't true and it isn't worth my time to try to argue with someone without a brain.
Enjoy being left behind as America moves forward.
Typical. Get clownstomped and throw a tantrum. Clinched wittle fists, arms flopping all over, feet stomping......face as red as a rose! Back to the porch pooch.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would we do a recount in the first place? There is no legal basis for a recount.
Petition for Recount on the 2012 Presidential Election
22,458 Letters and Emails Sent So Far

http://www.petition2congress.com/8222/petitio...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the POWER and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen †

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
Isn't Shreveport like the an*s of Louisiana? I seem to recall it being filthy and full of dirt poor people.
Yes porch pooch it is and everyone who lives here is a serial killer. Visiting soon?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It no longer matters what the Constitution says because it is no longer worth the paper that it is written on.
Just like Natural born citizen means anyone born in America to you, indivisible means if we want to stay to us.
Your response is treachery. "because it is no longer worth the paper that it is written on."? Wow. And you call yourself American? Who got stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 111,061 - 111,080 of167,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Chicagobunny 47,060
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Realtime 1,034,089
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 25 min RJS 7,550
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min DonPanic 42,987
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Uzi 65,117
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 67,195
Review: Attorneys for Tax Relief 3 hr bill franks 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr A Bitter Pill 96,123
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search