BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,550)

Showing posts 110,981 - 111,000 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
Election Fraud In Philadelphia
http://www.westernjournalism.com/election-fra...
Can you find a non-biased source for your allegations?
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you got any credible sources for this?
Yes I do, if you want to see it you have to do is type in the title and will come up on many credible sites.

Of course if you are a brain dead obot even video evidence would not be recognized!

If you wanted the truth you would look for it instead of asking me, there are many sites with this information now as well as sites that are collecting signatures for a recount!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When I returned from Vietnam I lived in a rental trailer for about six months. That was forty years ago and I have not liven inside one since.
For most real people the only time they live in rental housing is when they live in a college dormitory. Even then the trend before Bush II was for parents to just buy a condo close to their kid's campus.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama Bombs Yemen Hours After Winning Reelection
http://antiwar.com/blog/2012/11/07/obama-bomb...
This one is a known hoax and has been debunked already.

You people are LOONS! You believe every conspiracy theory that you find on the Internet.
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said brain dead!

You don't want the truth!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Rand Paul: Conspiracy Theorist or Sucker?

I’m going with the first option, because these Republicans are completely off their rockers. When I listen to them, I just cannot believe the level of insanity within this party, nor can I believe that they remain one of the two major political parties in this country. I guess that speaks to the number of people who find crazy attractive these days, and it speaks to the level of fear and paranoia a vast number of people in this country operate under.

Take Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) for instance. He took to his Twitter account to post this tweet regarding the National Weather Service:

Put your TV stations on lockdown, because the Weather People are coming for your children!
The link that he posted redirects to a story on InfoWars.com , the hub of conspiracy theorist extraordinaire, Alex Jones. Alex Jones, if you’re not familiar, is a lightning rod for conspiracy theories. He’s a New World Order nut, a 9/11 truther, stands with a megaphone outside the Bilderberg meetings, and thinks FEMA’s going to slam all 330 million American citizens into concentration camps. He’s basically a Libertarian firebagger who sees the boogeyman under every rock and around every corner.

Anyhoo, the particular post Paul was referring to in his tweet, maintained that the National Weather Service had just made a curious purchase:
Why would the National Weather Service need to purchase large quantities of powerful ammo? That’s the question many are asking after the federal agency followed in the footsteps of the Department of Homeland Security in putting out a solicitation for 46,000 rounds of hollow point bullets.
Ooo! Why would the National Weather Service do such a thing indeed?!

Small technicality…they didn’t.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are kidding, right? Nobody seriously believes this crap.
Did I stumble across the looney bin where people are actually ignorant enough to believe this????
Stumble across the looney bin? No, you just fell out of the "crazy crate" and got a look at the real world. LMAO pigeon

Think "greed" skippy.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"Opus Dei officially endorsed Obama. And our founder was recently named as a canonized Saint."
====
LRS wrote:
Your founder was a floppy goober. Don't forget that.
You don't even know about whom we are writing. You think Opus Dei is a Dan Brown creation.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"Opus Dei officially endorsed Obama. And our founder was recently named as a canonized Saint."
====
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
No REAL Catholic voted for Obama this time.
==
And you can not back that up with any link!!!
Who needs a link. Opus Dei communicates with its members from the ambo.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama Bombs Yemen Hours After Winning Reelection
http://antiwar.com/blog/2012/11/07/obama-bomb...
And this is the real reason Al Qaeda attacked us in Libya. There was a video where the terrorists were chanting over and over"We are Al Qaeda" after the attack on the American consulate.

Revenge for Obama's drones in Pakistan and Osama.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
For most real people the only time they live in rental housing is when they live in a college dormitory. Even then the trend before Bush II was for parents to just buy a condo close to their kid's campus.
Pretending to be rich doesn't fit you at all. Street trash.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do, if you want to see it you have to do is type in the title and will come up on many credible sites.
Of course if you are a brain dead obot even video evidence would not be recognized!
If you wanted the truth you would look for it instead of asking me, there are many sites with this information now as well as sites that are collecting signatures for a recount!
No. All I see is a bunch of right wing extremists sites that echo this story. I see no non-biased or mainstream media sites with this story.

I think you are just another birther nut that is posting fabricated stories.

Do you nuts believe that the end justifies the means so it is OK for you to post lies?

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that those dem govenors were CONSERVATIVES, don't you?
So, it isn't a comparison of dems and repubs, it's a comparison of CONSERVATIVES and LIBERALS.
Say, don't you often say the YOU are a CONSERVATIVE???
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue doesn't know that pre-1060 [pre-1960] southern dems were excluded from the federal dems, that they were the lynching ones and if they could, would have seceded and reinstated slavery. No, he doens't know that. Those southern democrats were almost as revulsed by the national party democrats as the birthers and tea partyers are by the REAL republican party. BTW, the birthers, Donald Trump and tea partyers unwittingly engineered the Romney debacle. The mormon deacon would not even disavow that crackpot birther politician who said "consensual" rape (what?) could not create pregnancy (what what?). THAT, folks, is how birthers think. No wonder they greatly contributed to Romney shameful defeat. Now, they want recounts, but Romney, ashamed of those basket heads, is hiding, avoiding them at all costs.
Hummmm, pre-1960 Dems. Al Gore SENIOR ran for the Senate in 1970 and he was was former Klansman. And then there were Senator Robert Byrd and Senator Ernest Hollings to name a few.

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The complete list of the 21 Democrats who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 includes Senators:

- Hill and Sparkman of Alabama
- Fulbright and McClellan of Arkansas
- Holland and Smathers of Florida
- Russell and Talmadge of Georgia
- Ellender and Long of Louisiana
- Eastland and Stennis of Mississippi
- Ervin and Jordan of North Carolina
- Johnston and Thurmond of South Carolina
- Gore Sr. and Walters of Tennessee
- H. Byrd and Robertson of Virginia
- R. Byrd of West Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

GBPfan wrote:
Even after that drop it's up nearly 5000 since he took office. So I doubt that Obama will join you in your panic. It's nothing compared to the nearly 6000 points lost in the last few months of the Bush presidency.
If you've followed the market, you know there has been quite a bit of volatility since before George Bush left office, but the trend under Obama has been upward!
Up 121% in the last 3-2/3 years; thus, creating more than $40 TRILLION of new wealth.
That is why the elite private universities with large endowments that invest according to modern portfolio theory (U. of Chicago) waive tuition for students from poor families (those with incomes under $125,000).
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you would rather hear from CNN or MSN, but don't hold your breath on them reporting election fraud concerning Obama's useful idiots.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
It doesn't matter if you believe or not, and it is hardly empty. The Bible says, Romans 14:11-12 11 It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord,'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "12 So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God."
What does that have to do with your President's eligibility?
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
Obamacare’s America: Post-Election Layoffs
The People have spoken, and business has replied. Layoff announcements are mounting at an unprecedented rate in response to Obamacare since President Obama won his second term Tuesday night.
As markets around the world fell upon the news of Tuesday night’s election results, businesses have shed nearly 20,000 jobs already this week, with job loss estimates that could reach as high as 150,000 by month’s end.
David Barr, an Atlanta-area franchiser of Taco Bell and KFC who operates 23 stores with a total of 421 employess (109 of which are full time) had this to say about business owners who thought that the reports of the devastating effects of Obamacare on their businesses were overblown.
“They had their head in the sand,” Mr. Barr said, who, using a Power Point presentation and basic mathematics, shows how Obamacare forces him to either pay an additional $315,000 a year for employee health care or cut their hours and replace them with machines.”Every business has a way to eliminate jobs,” he said,“but that’s not good for them or me.”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamacares-a...
Nice bit of propaganda - but fabricated. Can't ANY of you post a story that doesn't come from a right wing extremist web site?

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Oh I know, Strom Thurmond!!! Yep, he was a racist up and until the day he died because he became a Republican in 1964.
But Robert KKK Byrd reformed and was no longer a racist because he said so. You can trust the word of a Democrat but not a Republican!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said brain dead!
You don't want the truth!
You don't HAVE any truth. You have no unbiased sources for any of the crap you are posting.

Are you really that braindead that you believe this BS?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 110,981 - 111,000 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 52 min danetoo 67,858
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,078,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••