BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#125580 Nov 11, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Opus Dei officially endorsed Obama. And our founder was recently named as a canonized Saint."
====
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
No REAL Catholic voted for Obama this time.
==
And you can not back that up with any link!!!
Who needs a link. Opus Dei communicates with its members from the ambo.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#125581 Nov 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Obama Bombs Yemen Hours After Winning Reelection
http://antiwar.com/blog/2012/11/07/obama-bomb...
And this is the real reason Al Qaeda attacked us in Libya. There was a video where the terrorists were chanting over and over"We are Al Qaeda" after the attack on the American consulate.

Revenge for Obama's drones in Pakistan and Osama.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125582 Nov 11, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
For most real people the only time they live in rental housing is when they live in a college dormitory. Even then the trend before Bush II was for parents to just buy a condo close to their kid's campus.
Pretending to be rich doesn't fit you at all. Street trash.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125583 Nov 11, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do, if you want to see it you have to do is type in the title and will come up on many credible sites.
Of course if you are a brain dead obot even video evidence would not be recognized!
If you wanted the truth you would look for it instead of asking me, there are many sites with this information now as well as sites that are collecting signatures for a recount!
No. All I see is a bunch of right wing extremists sites that echo this story. I see no non-biased or mainstream media sites with this story.

I think you are just another birther nut that is posting fabricated stories.

Do you nuts believe that the end justifies the means so it is OK for you to post lies?

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#125584 Nov 11, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that those dem govenors were CONSERVATIVES, don't you?
So, it isn't a comparison of dems and repubs, it's a comparison of CONSERVATIVES and LIBERALS.
Say, don't you often say the YOU are a CONSERVATIVE???
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue doesn't know that pre-1060 [pre-1960] southern dems were excluded from the federal dems, that they were the lynching ones and if they could, would have seceded and reinstated slavery. No, he doens't know that. Those southern democrats were almost as revulsed by the national party democrats as the birthers and tea partyers are by the REAL republican party. BTW, the birthers, Donald Trump and tea partyers unwittingly engineered the Romney debacle. The mormon deacon would not even disavow that crackpot birther politician who said "consensual" rape (what?) could not create pregnancy (what what?). THAT, folks, is how birthers think. No wonder they greatly contributed to Romney shameful defeat. Now, they want recounts, but Romney, ashamed of those basket heads, is hiding, avoiding them at all costs.
Hummmm, pre-1960 Dems. Al Gore SENIOR ran for the Senate in 1970 and he was was former Klansman. And then there were Senator Robert Byrd and Senator Ernest Hollings to name a few.

Jacksonville, FL

#125585 Nov 11, 2012
The complete list of the 21 Democrats who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 includes Senators:

- Hill and Sparkman of Alabama
- Fulbright and McClellan of Arkansas
- Holland and Smathers of Florida
- Russell and Talmadge of Georgia
- Ellender and Long of Louisiana
- Eastland and Stennis of Mississippi
- Ervin and Jordan of North Carolina
- Johnston and Thurmond of South Carolina
- Gore Sr. and Walters of Tennessee
- H. Byrd and Robertson of Virginia
- R. Byrd of West Virginia

#125586 Nov 11, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
Even after that drop it's up nearly 5000 since he took office. So I doubt that Obama will join you in your panic. It's nothing compared to the nearly 6000 points lost in the last few months of the Bush presidency.
If you've followed the market, you know there has been quite a bit of volatility since before George Bush left office, but the trend under Obama has been upward!
Up 121% in the last 3-2/3 years; thus, creating more than $40 TRILLION of new wealth.
That is why the elite private universities with large endowments that invest according to modern portfolio theory (U. of Chicago) waive tuition for students from poor families (those with incomes under $125,000).
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#125587 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you find a non-biased source for your allegations?
I'm sure you would rather hear from CNN or MSN, but don't hold your breath on them reporting election fraud concerning Obama's useful idiots.

#125588 Nov 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
It doesn't matter if you believe or not, and it is hardly empty. The Bible says, Romans 14:11-12 11 It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord,'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "12 So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God."
What does that have to do with your President's eligibility?
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125589 Nov 11, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Obamacare’s America: Post-Election Layoffs
The People have spoken, and business has replied. Layoff announcements are mounting at an unprecedented rate in response to Obamacare since President Obama won his second term Tuesday night.
As markets around the world fell upon the news of Tuesday night’s election results, businesses have shed nearly 20,000 jobs already this week, with job loss estimates that could reach as high as 150,000 by month’s end.
David Barr, an Atlanta-area franchiser of Taco Bell and KFC who operates 23 stores with a total of 421 employess (109 of which are full time) had this to say about business owners who thought that the reports of the devastating effects of Obamacare on their businesses were overblown.
“They had their head in the sand,” Mr. Barr said, who, using a Power Point presentation and basic mathematics, shows how Obamacare forces him to either pay an additional $315,000 a year for employee health care or cut their hours and replace them with machines.”Every business has a way to eliminate jobs,” he said,“but that’s not good for them or me.”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamacares-a...
Nice bit of propaganda - but fabricated. Can't ANY of you post a story that doesn't come from a right wing extremist web site?

Jacksonville, FL

#125590 Nov 11, 2012
Oh I know, Strom Thurmond!!! Yep, he was a racist up and until the day he died because he became a Republican in 1964.
But Robert KKK Byrd reformed and was no longer a racist because he said so. You can trust the word of a Democrat but not a Republican!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125591 Nov 11, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said brain dead!
You don't want the truth!
You don't HAVE any truth. You have no unbiased sources for any of the crap you are posting.

Are you really that braindead that you believe this BS?

#125592 Nov 11, 2012
sage won wrote:
I certainly did and wasn't surprised, business hates Obama and the dems.
Does that include the Oracle of Omaha?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#125593 Nov 11, 2012
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that those dem govenors were CONSERVATIVES, don't you?
So, it isn't a comparison of dems and repubs, it's a comparison of CONSERVATIVES and LIBERALS.
Say, don't you often say the YOU are a CONSERVATIVE???
<quoted text>
Hummmm, pre-1960 Dems. Al Gore SENIOR ran for the Senate in 1970 and he was was former Klansman. And then there were Senator Robert Byrd and Senator Ernest Hollings to name a few.
So, Thomas, you are confirming my point. Thanks.

BTW...How are things now that you live in a blue state?
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125594 Nov 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stumble across the looney bin? No, you just fell out of the "crazy crate" and got a look at the real world. LMAO pigeon
Think "greed" skippy.
The "real world" is where Romney lost in a landslide to Obama, and where the Democrats picked up seats in the Senate and House. Whatever planet you live on isn't in the US.

Your side lost, big time, to the sanity of the DEmocrats.

Comprende? The real world is where we don't discriminate against blacks or Latinos or gays or women, and we take care of those that can't provide for themselves.

Get used to it, because the Republican party is moving over to the center and extremists like you will need to either form your own party or join the fascists, which is about where you belong.

You lost. Get over it.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#125595 Nov 11, 2012
Oh I know, Strom Thurmond!!! Yep, he was a racist up and until the day he died because he became a Republican in 1964.
But Robert KKK Byrd reformed and was no longer a racist because he said so. You can trust the word of a Democrat but not a Republican!
Yes, Thomas, it's a much better bet to trust a dem than a repub. Now those dems don't always come thru, but still, they are the better bet.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#125596 Nov 11, 2012
Again Johannes thinks that if you are a Religious or Social Moderate, you are a Conservative!!!
Really, I don't recall saying such.

Thomas, are you fabricating yet again?

#125597 Nov 11, 2012
"Work/Family Balance
Obama and Biden will help working families by doubling funding for after-school programs, expanding the Family Medical Leave Act. They will provide low-income families with a refundable tax credit to help with their child-care expenses, and encourage flexible work schedules. Read more. "
====
sage won wrote:
A refundable tax credit? They don't pay any taxes!
Obviously, the poster is so ignorant of Title 26 that s/he doesn't know a "refundable tax credit" is not predicated on paying federal income taxes. In fact, Prof. Friedman proposed this back in the 1960s as an alternative to welfare.
The poster probably never went to college and, therefore, knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about conservative economic strategies.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#125598 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh well, just tell that to all those black people you re-enslaved and put in ghettos.
I did no such thing. Why are you saying such? At least they can vote in the ghettos, unlike in the red state south.

#125599 Nov 11, 2012
sage won wrote:
If the economy improves, it will be in spite of Obama, not because of him.
It already has --$40 TRILLION wealth creation as The Market soared 121% during the past 3-2/3 years. The voters proved this election was about the Economy, stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deat Abby 12-16 4 min RACE 53
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min lmao 1,153,111
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 45 min Go Blue Forever 82
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Go Blue Forever 20
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr Le Duped 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr JOEL 70,988
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:07 pm PST