BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125510 Nov 11, 2012
Debbie Wasswerman Schultz invested in Swiss Banks, Foreign Drug Companies

Perhaps DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz shouldnt be so quick to attack Romney for investing in foreign markets...

http://washingtonexaminer.com/debbie-wasswerm...

Similarly, according to disclosure forms from 2004, Wasserman Schultz had holdings in the Fidelity Advisor Overseas Fund. That fund is invested in HSBC bank (a British financial institution), Hengdeli Holdings (a Hong Kong watch company), Novo Nordisk (a Danish drug company), Volkswagen (a German auto company), Rakuten (a Japanese shipping business), Richemont Cie Financiere (a Swiss luxury goods company), and many others.

All this comes in addition to Wasserman Schultz's refusal to disclose her own tax returns, despite continuously calling on Romney to do so.


http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem-chair...

I always heard what's good for the goose is good for the gander?

WHY is she such a HIPPOCRITE!
Because ALL libTARDS tend to BE!
It sure SEEMS! to be coming to LIGHT too!

Truth is the Daughter of TIME
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125511 Nov 11, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that those dem govenors were CONSERVATIVES, don't you?
So, it isn't a comparison of dems and repubs, it's a comparison of CONSERVATIVES and LIBERALS.
Say, don't you often say the YOU are a CONSERVATIVE???
Rogue doesn't know that pre-1060 southern dems were excluded from the federal dems, that they were the lynching ones and if they could, would have seceded and reinstated slavery. No, he doens't know that. Those southern democrats were almost as revulsed by the national party democrats as the birthers and tea partyers are by the REAL republican party. BTW, the birthers, Donald Trump and tea partyers unwittingly engineered the Romney debacle. The mormon deacon would not even disavow that crackpot birther politician who said "consensual" rape (what?) could not create pregnancy (what what?). THAT, folks, is how birthers think. No wonder they greatly contributed to Romney shameful defeat. Now, they want recounts, but Romney, ashamed of those basket heads, is hiding, avoiding them at all costs.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125512 Nov 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was an American that wanted to set up an American style gentilmen's club in Mexico City complete with blond, blue eyed American women. He got all the permits and everything and there was only one other similar club in Mexico City.
Everything went smoothly and then the Mexican cops moved in. It was one issue after another. The police would raid his club and shake down his customers and before long he had lost all his customers. He had no choice but to sell out for a loss to a .... Mexican businessman who also owned the other club.
It is all about money. Cops are cheap in Mexico.
What a silly puerile post.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125513 Nov 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Debbie Wasswerman Schultz invested in Swiss Banks, Foreign Drug Companies
Perhaps DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz shouldnt be so quick to attack Romney for investing in foreign markets...
http://washingtonexaminer.com/debbie-wasswerm...
Similarly, according to disclosure forms from 2004, Wasserman Schultz had holdings in the Fidelity Advisor Overseas Fund. That fund is invested in HSBC bank (a British financial institution), Hengdeli Holdings (a Hong Kong watch company), Novo Nordisk (a Danish drug company), Volkswagen (a German auto company), Rakuten (a Japanese shipping business), Richemont Cie Financiere (a Swiss luxury goods company), and many others.
All this comes in addition to Wasserman Schultz's refusal to disclose her own tax returns, despite continuously calling on Romney to do so.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem-chair...
I always heard what's good for the goose is good for the gander?
WHY is she such a HIPPOCRITE!
Because ALL libTARDS tend to BE!
It sure SEEMS! to be coming to LIGHT too!
Truth is the Daughter of TIME
Stick to cut-and-paste and plagiarism, American er hmm Pravda Lady. You just wrote 5 short lines, and the errors and poor punctuation are just too numerous to list. Ask our father for divine help and a ...spell check.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125515 Nov 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue doesn't know that pre-1060 southern dems were excluded from the federal dems, that they were the lynching ones and if they could, would have seceded and reinstated slavery. No, he doens't know that. Those southern democrats were almost as revulsed by the national party democrats as the birthers and tea partyers are by the REAL republican party. BTW, the birthers, Donald Trump and tea partyers unwittingly engineered the Romney debacle. The mormon deacon would not even disavow that crackpot birther politician who said "consensual" rape (what?) could not create pregnancy (what what?). THAT, folks, is how birthers think. No wonder they greatly contributed to Romney shameful defeat. Now, they want recounts, but Romney, ashamed of those basket heads, is hiding, avoiding them at all costs.
correction : pre 1960, not 1060, although 1060 would not be far off.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125516 Nov 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to cut-and-paste and plagiarism, American er hmm Pravda Lady. You just wrote 5 short lines, and the errors and poor punctuation are just too numerous to list. Ask our father for divine help and a ...spell check.
The Reason Obama is President
07.11.2012

By Xavier Lerma


The reason America has the trillion dollar war monger Obama as president today is because of immorality and materialism in America. President John Adams once said,

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -October 11, 1798.

"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and Bible" - George Washington.

Thomas Jefferson wrote: "God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are a gift from God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, and that His justice cannot sleep forever."

The economy destroyed by white collar crimes were done by men of immoral character. They are not personally responsible for all of America's failings but are a symptom of America's spiritual illness most commonly referred to in previous centuries as "sin". This is the connection that most fail to see. Where there is no God there is chaos.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/0...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125517 Nov 11, 2012
ALLEN WEST PREVAILS IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
WRITTEN BY DAVID DICRESCENZO ON 10 NOVEMBER 2012.

A long day and night of waiting and volunteering has paid off for Allen West supporters in Palm Beach County early this morning when he was declared the winner in that county by a margin of 195 votes, giving him a 49.93% edge over challenger Patrick Murphy. With this news, the focus is now centered on the recount to be conducted on Wednesday in St. Lucie County.

http://www.thepatriotspress.com/index.php...

Boo Yah !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125519 Nov 11, 2012
They Did Their Share

On Veteran's Day we honor
Soldiers who protect our nation.
For their service as our warriors,
They deserve our admiration.

Some of them were drafted;
Some were volunteers;
For some it was just yesterday;
For some it's been many years;

In the jungle or the desert,
On land or on the sea,
They did whatever was assigned
To produce a victory.

Some came back; some didn't.
They defended us everywhere.
Some saw combat; some rode a desk;
All of them did their share.

No matter what the duty,
For low pay and little glory,
These soldiers gave up normal lives,
For duties mundane and gory.

Let every veteran be honored;
Don't let politics get in the way.
Without them, freedom would have died;
What they did, we can't repay.

We owe so much to them,
Who kept us safe from terror,
So when we see a uniform,
Let's say "thank you" to every wearer.
By Joanna Fuchs
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125521 Nov 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This group got together after the Kyota Accord in 1997. Since then Global Warming has ended and erased 50 years of warming.
Global Warming Petition Project
http://www.petitionproject.org/
Less than half of all Climatologist ever believed we were in Global Warming with less than 10% believing is was man-made.
And that is the most inconvenient truth.
What color is the sky on your planet?

Do you EVER watch something besides Faux News on TV?

ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, etc?

To call you ignorant would be a mjor understatement.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125522 Nov 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
How does a grammar school dropout get to be a Justice?
You're our token "dropout" jacqazz! LMAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125523 Nov 11, 2012
The Tyrants

The tyrants are on the loose again;
They hate all but their own.
They give their lives to kill us,
To scatter our blood and bone.

They care not whom they murder,
Whether woman, man or child;
Their minds are full of fury;
Their sickness has gone wild.

To rule the world with violence
Is their one and only goal;
Terror is their method;
They want complete control.

We've seen it all before,
And we could not let it be;
We gave our lives for freedom,
For the world, and for you and me.

We fight all forms of oppression,
Helping victims far and near,
To keep the world from chaos,
To protect what we hold dear.

America's the only country
That gives with its whole heart,
And asks so very little;
We always do our part.

So let's unite again
To subdue our newest foe,
Whatever we must do,
Wherever we must go.

Let's show the world once more
That America is blessed
With people who are heroes,
Who meet each and every test.
By Joanna Fuchs
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125524 Nov 11, 2012
The American People Will
(To the tune of The Battle Hymn of the Republic)

When our government keeps growing
Past it's legal boundaries,
When our laws just hurt the people,
But officials live in ease,
If we cannot get our leaders
To protect our liberties,
The American people will.

Chorus:

We, the people, have to fix it,

When our country is in trouble.
Government declines to do it,
So the American people will.
When our taxes give us nightmares,
And the total makes us flinch,
When our businesses can't profit
'Cause the regulations pinch,
When we tell them it's not working
But they will not give an inch,
The American people will.

(Sing chorus again.)

Our country's going bankrupt;
Do you think they even care?
They're creating giant debt now,
Printing money from thin air.
They think no one can stop them,
But they'd better all beware;
The American people will.

(Sing chorus again.)

We'll restore the Constitution
Bring back power to the States,
Give the people back the money
Congress misappropriates.
For our drunk-with-power leaders,
Only joblessness awaits;
The American people will.

(Sing chorus again.)
By Joanna Fuchs
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125525 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What color is the sky on your planet?
Do you EVER watch something besides Faux News on TV?
ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, etc?
To call you ignorant would be a mjor understatement.
For you to ever use any derogatory terms is, in iteself, a contradiction. BTW, how was your wittle tantrum? LMAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125526 Nov 11, 2012
Voting Obama or thinking like Hitler
22.10.2012

America wants no more shoals of foreigners cramming her slums, lowering her Standards of living, mongrelizing her population and sowing the seeds of European instability... The American nation was founded and developed by the Nordic race, but if a few more million members of the Alpine, Mediterranean and Semitic races are poured among us, the result must inevitably be a hybrid race of people as worthless and futile as the good-for-nothing mongrels of Central America and South-eastern.

...

As I already observed, there is a new feeling in America which of course mainstream media ignore or prefer to ignore. I don't really know what future expects "the first superpower in the world". But I dare say that the spread between the adorers of the superpower and the amateurs of the old white nation will grow bigger, will grow enormous. Let just them vote Obama again.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...

CLOSE Our borders!!!!!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125527 Nov 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Voting Obama or thinking like Hitler
22.10.2012
America wants no more shoals of foreigners cramming her slums, lowering her Standards of living, mongrelizing her population and sowing the seeds of European instability... The American nation was founded and developed by the Nordic race, but if a few more million members of the Alpine, Mediterranean and Semitic races are poured among us, the result must inevitably be a hybrid race of people as worthless and futile as the good-for-nothing mongrels of Central America and South-eastern.
...
As I already observed, there is a new feeling in America which of course mainstream media ignore or prefer to ignore. I don't really know what future expects "the first superpower in the world". But I dare say that the spread between the adorers of the superpower and the amateurs of the old white nation will grow bigger, will grow enormous. Let just them vote Obama again.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...
CLOSE Our borders!!!!!!!
Anmerican et hmm communist Lady thinks that because it's ENGLISH pravda, it's a friendly publication. Yes, American er hmm commie lady, your boys, our boys, died to defend freedom of expression, why, they even died so a traitor like you could quote Putin's pravda. Bravo. Ask our father for divine guidance, for I now fear for your salvation. Guidance is what you sorely require.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125528 Nov 11, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Petition for Recount on the 2012 Presidential Election
24,746
http://www.petition2congress.com/8222/petitio...
24,746 eh? How many voted? 120 million? Yeah, 24,746 whacko signatures should do it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125529 Nov 11, 2012
**********
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the POWER and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen

**********
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125530 Nov 11, 2012
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."

**********
*********
********
*******
*****
****
***
**
*
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125531 Nov 11, 2012
America the Beautiful,
or so you used to be.
Land of the Pilgrims' pride;
I'm glad they'll never see.

Babies piled in dumpsters,
Abortion on demand,
Oh, sweet land of liberty;
your house is on the sand.

Our children wander aimlessly
poisoned by cocaine,
Choosing to indulge their lusts,
when God has said abstain.

>From sea to shining sea,
our Nation turns away
>From the teaching of God's love
and a need to always pray.

We've kept God in our temples,
how callous we have grown.
When earth is but His footstool,
and Heaven is His throne.

We've voted in a government
that's rotting at the core,
Appointing Godless Judges
who throw reason out the door,

Too soft to place a killer
in a well deserved tomb,
But brave enough to kill a baby
before he leaves the womb.

You think that God's not angry,
that our land's a moral slum?
How much longer will He wait
before His judgment comes?

How are we to face our God,
from Whom we cannot hide?
What then is left for us to do,
but stem this evil tide?

If we who are His children,
will humbly turn and pray;
Seek His holy face
and mend our evil way:

Then God will hear from Heaven
and forgive us of our sins,
He'll heal our sickly land
and those who live within.

But, America the Beautiful,
if you don't - then you will see,
A sad but Holy God
withdraw His hand from Thee.

~Judge Roy Moore
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#125532 Nov 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
ALLEN WEST PREVAILS IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
WRITTEN BY DAVID DICRESCENZO ON 10 NOVEMBER 2012.

A long day and night of waiting and volunteering has paid off for Allen West supporters in Palm Beach County early this morning when he was declared the winner in that county by a margin of 195 votes, giving him a 49.93% edge over challenger Patrick Murphy. With this news, the focus is now centered on the recount to be conducted on Wednesday in St. Lucie County.

http://www.thepatriotspress.com/index.php...

Boo Yah !!!
Allen West lost. Deal with it.

Boo Hoo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Bite Me 50,643
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Bluestater 1,127,006
very cute unuasual pix 3 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 3 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 3 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Abby 10-24 11 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]