BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125474 Nov 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, er, hmm
Y O U L O S T. Y O U L O S T I N F L O R I D A ,
G O D ' S W A I T I N G R O O M A N D I N T H E
W H O L E O F T H E U N I T E D S T A T E S.
S T A N D D O W N A N D S A L U T E Y O U R
C O M M A N D E R I N C H I E F.
BTW, you lost when you hit the delivery room floor! That's what set your forehead at such an angle isn't it? LMAO The term "conehead" originated from you, didn't it? HaHaHaHa
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#125475 Nov 11, 2012
Isn't Shreveport like the an*s of Louisiana? I seem to recall it being filthy and full of dirt poor people.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#125476 Nov 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What 's the difference? An ignorant fool is an ignorant fool to ANYone, American or foreign.
<quoted text>
That being said, you are still an ignorant fool. In Africa, they wouold call you "foolish man". The height of insults.
In Africa, they would kill you, we just laff at you! LMAO!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#125477 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You dunce. There were TWO ballots, with all the other crap that like referendums. There was FOUR ballots in Miami-Dade.
St. Lucie County reported only slightly votes to the state than they did in 2008.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
YOU ARE THE DUNCE! EVERY COUNTY in Florida had a four-page ballot this year! EVERY COUNTY!!! Using your logic, every county should have had the same problems.
Why is it that only the Libtard counties seem to be having problems? Twelve years ago it was "hanging Chads" but, again, only the Libtard counties ha hanging chads!!!
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What Florida governor was engaging in voter suppression a week ago?
What are you talking about?
But since I do not comprehend your uncomprehensible question I will expound on my previous answer.
Every ballot in every county here in Florida had 13 State Constitutional initiatives which, in themselves, took up THREE pages on the ballot. The very first page had nothing but the candidates for the various offices. Three plus one equals FOUR pages, One ballot.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125478 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that, huh? Did you hear it on Faux News or read it on a redneck Internet site? Either way it isn't true and it isn't worth my time to try to argue with someone without a brain.
Enjoy being left behind as America moves forward.
Typical. Get clownstomped and throw a tantrum. Clinched wittle fists, arms flopping all over, feet stomping......face as red as a rose! Back to the porch pooch.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125479 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would we do a recount in the first place? There is no legal basis for a recount.
Petition for Recount on the 2012 Presidential Election
22,458 Letters and Emails Sent So Far

http://www.petition2congress.com/8222/petitio...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125480 Nov 11, 2012
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the POWER and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#125481 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Isn't Shreveport like the an*s of Louisiana? I seem to recall it being filthy and full of dirt poor people.
Yes porch pooch it is and everyone who lives here is a serial killer. Visiting soon?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125482 Nov 11, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
It no longer matters what the Constitution says because it is no longer worth the paper that it is written on.
Just like Natural born citizen means anyone born in America to you, indivisible means if we want to stay to us.
Your response is treachery. "because it is no longer worth the paper that it is written on."? Wow. And you call yourself American? Who got stupid?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125483 Nov 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just telling it like it is. Don't like it? Eat shat and leave!
"Just telling it like it is". Yes, patriot warrior's exact words.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125484 Nov 11, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
College-educated STUPID is the norm now.
That is not at all surprising.
Most of them can't even find a job now.
I'll take the common sense approach over college-educated STUPIDITY any day!
You make me feel better about not completing high school.

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#125485 Nov 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just telling it like it is". Yes, patriot warrior's exact words.
I am here dipstick. What's your problem?
Oh I see. Well you need someone else for that. Possibly yaLOWness will help ;-)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#125486 Nov 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And what part of "go f*ck yourself" are you having trouble comprehending? Dumbazzedbastard.....LMAO!
"And what part of "go f*ck yourself are you having trouble comprehending? Dumbazzedbastard.....LMAO ". Your very words. BTW, precisely what the electorate told your boys Romney/Ryan. And they did, disappeated, nowhere to be seen. Wow. They were all over prior to Nov 6, now, invisible. Why?

Location hidden

#125487 Nov 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Ever been to Detroit, MI? The only reason why you are bashing Louisiana is because they now have a Republican governor.
You do know that between 1880 and 1980 (that's 100 years) all governors of Louisiana were DEMOCRATS? And that since 1980 it has been only about half the time that a Republican has been governing the state. It is hard to fix something that had been broken for over a 100 years.

Location hidden

#125488 Nov 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You, asking for links? What nerve. You owe me 44.
Just gaze at the pro-Romney states. No need for links. Obvious the ignorant redneck states voted Romney. Oh, do you agree with Romney that you , a catholic, are an abomination, yes or no, according to the book of mormon? You voted for him, did you not? Simple question, yet no answer forthcoming. What a flaming (Rogue, tm reg'd) hypocrite.
What Catholics? The 50% that regularly attend church .... or the 50% that do not? Anyone can claim that are a Christian or a Muslim and a few claim both!!!

Location hidden

#125489 Nov 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, can address the issues, can you? If there are 23 million unemployed and you stimulate the economy so that half of those get jobs, you will reduce the 47% to the 43%! It is simple math!!!
Sure, there is no way you can reduce the 47% to, let's say, 37% but you should be able to reduce it by just four percent.
Now, let's see if you have an intellectually honest reply this time. Or are you a mindless Libtard?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, Rogue, let us address the unemployed and the election result. You say 23 million out of work. Let's not dispute that for now, though these are Republican/birther/tea party numbers. Highly suspicious, but hey, let's go along. So, 23 million would more or less be 15% of the working force, correct? Did you not write, oh, at least 10 times, that NO president had ever won re-election with more than 8% unemployment? Would you care to comment on that, and while you're at it, why you voted Romney, the man who maitains you are an abomination. Not too quick on the draw, are we?
Er, Jacques, switching the issue AGAIN. Reagan, and like minded Conservatives, believe(d) that a rising tide lifts all boats. But Progressives think they can target certain sectors, and that will stimulated the economy. How has that worked out? When G.W. Bush left the White House the U-6 Unemployment rate was 14.2% and the latest U-6 is 14.6%. Obamanomics is NOT working!!!!
Now, to address YOUR question. Where have "I" said that no president has been reelected with a (U-3) unemployment rate of 8%? I have "quoted" sources but that is not what I said.
Next, show me where Mitt Romney said I was an "abomination"?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#125490 Nov 11, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
We do know one thing for a fact.
Of the 10 highest educated states, all ten went to Obama.
Of the 10 lowest educated states, 9 went to Romney.
Fact.
just shows you, a good education doesn't increase intelligence.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#125491 Nov 11, 2012
We should start treating our illegal alien problem as Mexico does.

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#125492 Nov 11, 2012
Report: 2-Js Jr Forced To Quit Congress? Plea Deal

CHICAGO (CBS) A former U.S. attorney representing embattled Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. is negotiating a plea deal with the federal government, CBS 2 has learned.

CBS 2 Chief Correspondent Jay Levine has the exclusive details.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/11/1...

Location hidden

#125493 Nov 11, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
We do know one thing for a fact.
Of the 10 highest educated states, all ten went to Obama.
Of the 10 lowest educated states, 9 went to Romney.
Fact.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>just shows you, a good education doesn't increase intelligence.
Yep, just look at the CEO of General Electric, Jeffrey R. Immelt. When he took over GE from Jack Welch GE's stock was worth $46.75 and today it is worth ...... just $21.00!!! And corrected for inflation is is worth just $14.00 (in 2001 dollars).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min new yawk 1,155,535
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 71,188
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 3 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 4 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:22 PM
Bears re-sign Austen Lane to replace Willie Young